New Day New Start

My INFINITE charm !!

 

hi guys!! please support my new fic ^_^ ( the real talent school )

 


 

- 8 months later -

 
Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage
 
Nae nimi gyesin got

Kkeutkkaji garyonda

 

 
" hey!! Are you going to stay all day like this?! watching these stupid 7 guys!! come on girl! get your of this seat and get ready! Star network will be here in any minute! " your manger hae nim shouted on your face .
You give her your back as she start her old boring lecture all over again ..
" you are the stupid one~ my infinite just won ~ " you thought as you look away.
 
" do you know how lucky you are for having such opportunity, everyone dream to be in your spot! you had the chance to hit it this fast!
You have been selected by the best company so far! Do you wanna ruin all this just for a stupid guy who don't even care about you! "
she went on and on, at that moment you stand up and walk away leaving her talking with the walls ..
 
Her talk never got into you no matter how many times she scold you how many times she curse him and no matter how bad she makes him look like you could never hate him.
His face is all you could see, his eyes still staring at yours, you still can feel his hand touching yours and his lips locking with your lips
it was just like yesterday.
but most of all his words kept playing in your ears over and over .. " I can't love an ordinary girl like you " 
 
You hit your head as you inter the bathroom ..
" paboya! Get your self together!!! " you said placing your right hand on the sink tap.
" why am I doing all this? Did I had to go that far to prove him I'm not an ordinary girl? "
those words came out your pretty pink mouth as you stare at the mirror in front of you. 
You let out a sarcastic laugh as you exam your face .
" everything is fake! I can't even recognize my self! Is this what myungsoo really want?! This fake pretty face? this fancy clothes and
this s line body! " you wondered before you shake your head. "omg!! Why do I even care what he likes?!! " you shouted.
 
Looking at the mirror your eyes start to fill up with tears ..
" why I still think of you all the time? This is not right! I'm not doing this to Win your heart! I'm doing this to prove to everyone I can be something more than just ordinary! i'm doing this for me and for chan!" 
After few tears falling down from your charming big round eyes you quickly wipe your cheeks with your hands and take a deep breath,
 
you wash your face and unlike old times the water don't hurt you in fact your face was very smooth allowing the water to slide down
gorgeously to your v line.
 
After you calm down you come out and start your daily routine at the Y&P agency " youth & pop " building and after you finish your 
schedule you do your awaited interview ..
 
Later that day ..
 
" mum!! How are you I miss you " you called your mother dying to hear her voice after so long.
" where have you been! why you didn't call? I was worried! Your father is going crazy here! He is still angry! When you are coming back!
Me and your sister can't take this anymore! It's been freaking 6 months! get your here! "  
the fact that you run away from your house on your last year at high school shocked your father and he was ill ever since but you couldn't go back even if you want to cause you signed for a 2 year contract with Y&P a well known korean company in your city.
 
you had to forget everyone to reach your dream, it is not an easy thing to do but somehow you had this feeling that you will make your father and everyone else proud so it was not as painful as you thought.
 
" i think i made it clear no calls before you debut!! " your manger said before she take the phone and end the call .
you shoot her an angry look and scream " unnie!! wae gurae!!  " she glare at you and with a cold tune she reply..
" looks like your korean is improving~ " and then she walks away .
" what a cold women with no heart! " you mumble at her back mad and sad for losing your phone. 
she pause and turn around " oh~ i almost forgot, be ready next Saturday! we are going to korea for promotion before your actual debut "
she smirked playfully and walk away.
 
you freeze in your place for a minute recalling what she said " promotion? debut? " your face slowly light up with happiness before you start jumping up and down screaming like a lunatic " i am going to s.korea!! i will debut!! wahahahaha! " .
 
 
 
 
sorry for the hiatus i was busy :( and sorry for updating with a short chapter , you are disapointed right! T__T
i'm very sorry OTL i had a hard time thinking of how i can make the 3 scenarios easy for you to choose
and happily i came up with the perfect idea ^^ hope you will like it! * you will find out in the next chapter *
and guess what? i already wrote the 3 upcoming chapters :) 
so yeah no more wait! love you guys and thanks for waiting <33