Mini

Of Peaches and Blues (COMPLETED)

"Blue, why are you far away?" asked Peach. 

"I don't have to be near you for you to feel close to me, right?" echoed Blue. 

"You know, Blue, I want to be a good peach. I want to be useful."

"You are good. I like you." echoed blue. Peach rolled forward as he tried to get closer to Blue. He rolled and rolled and rolled until bruises started forming onto his delicate body.

"Why can't I reach you, Blue?" Peach screamed as he rolled and rolled and rolled. 

"Because you have to wither to stay with me." echoed Blue. Peach stopped abruptly. 

"But I don't want to go bad." Peach replied. 

"Don't chase after me, Peach." Blue whispered softly. Thunder growled from the distance as droplets of rain started falling. Drenching the battered Peach.

"But I'll wither anyway." Peach said sadly. Feeling the cold water soaking into it's skin. Blue didn't respond. It stared at Peach with sadness in it's eyes. Wind howling loudly, representing the pain and the longing Peach felt all this time.

 


 

"Why are you crying, Chim?" Yoongi asked as he giggled. The younger was sprawled on his bed, tears flowing down on his chubby cheeks as his hands hover above the book he was reading.

"Why do you have to make it so sad?" Jimin howled. Plopping his face onto the nearest pillow available.

"You're crying over a fictional, schizophrenic fruit. Again." Yoongi said as he deadpanned.  

"It's just so sad that it got me every time! I don't even know what peaches looks like." Jimin said, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"It's this very gushy, kind of pinkish colored fruit with little hairs on it." Taehyung answered as he filled Yoongi's cup with warm water.

"Tae, you're not really helping." Jimin said as he sighed. 

"Well how do you expect me to describe a peach to you, young man?" Tae retorted. "Oh, it kind of looked like a miniature ." He added. 

Jimin scowled at the young doctor while Yoongi smiled at them.

"Hyung, my mom told me that you'll be released tomorrow. That's great!" Taehyung said.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied with a smile. After his episode, the doctors convinced him to go through several procedures and treatments. Heck, they called Yoongi's friends Namjoon and Hoseok to vouch for him. They even called Yoongi's parents, but Yoongi declined. He wanted to live his life to the fullest while he still can. No cutting of alcoholic beverages intakes, no stopping in smoking, he was sure that he will not stop doing whatever things he like untill he couldn't even get out of his death bed. "I'll go to the roof top for a smoke." Yoongi said as he left the room. Once the room clicked closed, Jimin raised his voice. Breaking the silence. 

"Is he really ok, Tae?" Jimin asked quietly. His voice vulnerable.

"He has acute myeloid leukemia, Chim. How he got this far without treatments, I don't know how." Taehyung replied. Being a medical student, he was fully aware of the side effects of the said disease. Taehyung knew the reason why Yoongi stumbled every now and then. He knew the reason why Yoongi could be found sleeping on his bed most of the time. He knew why he got frequent nose bleeds and he obviously notice when Yoongi's hands trembled when he reached out for his glass of water.

"But he sounds okay. I hope he's okay." Jimin replied. Taehyung sat on Jimin's bed as he ruffled the younger's hair affectionately.

"Of course he'll be okay. Yoongi hyung will kick the disease's I'm pretty sure of it." Taehyung assured.

He knew that Yoongi will die even if he received the treatments. He just doesn't want to see the glimmer in Jimin's eyes to disappear. 

"Is it a really bad disease?" Jimin asked, clueless. 

"I don't know. Ask Yoongi hyung later,yeah?" Taehyung said. He doesn't want to be the one informing Jimin about what's happening to Yoongi back then. There must've been a reason why Yoongi kept silent all this time. "Dude can you read the story to me?" Taehyung requested as a distraction.  

"Okay." Jimin said as he shrugged. He opened the book for the nth time and read it again. 

 


 

"Yoongi, get your sorry back to your room for god's sake." Namjoon wailed as he met his friend on top of the hospital. "The wind is pretty strong and what you're wearing right now wouldn't suffice." He continued.

"It's not even that cold. You're exaggerating." Yoongi said as he inhaled the cigarette in his hands. Namjoon slapped his hands away, dropping the lit cigarettes onto the floor.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this to yourself? How could you be so selfish?" Namjoon roared. 

Yoongi chuckled darkly as he stepped onto the cigarrete. Killing it's ambers. 

"You're pitying me too? Even you?" Yoongi said. His voice dangerously low. Namjoon sighed.

"I'm not pitying you. You're pitying yourself, Min Yoongi" Namjoon said as he stepped closer towards the mint haired man. "Stop being so negative for once would you? There's still hope. You know there is. Why won't you take the damn treatments?" 

"Liar!" Yoongi screamed. "You know it as much as I do. It's clear as day that this is an open and shut case. They can't help me, Kim Namjoon." Yoongi hissed, venom laced onto every word. 

"They can make you better, Yoongi. You wouldn't even try. You gave up on yourself a year ago." Namjoon replied. Both of their voices louder than what they had meant it to be. 

"They can't fix me." Yoongi said as he stormed outside. Namjoon was hot on his trails. Following him from behind. "Go home, Joon. I need some rest." Yoongi said. 

"I'll be back with Seokjin tomorrow to nag at you." Namjoon said as he smacked Yoongi softly behind his head. 

"." Yoongi cursed. "I'll runaway before you got here." Yoongi replied. 

"We'll be here before you wake up." Namjoon retorted. Yoongi sighed. 

"Just go." Yoongi said as he closed his room door behind him, only to witness the view of both Jimin and Taehyung sprawled onto Jimin's bed. Jimin was reading his book out loud to Taehyung, both of them sobbing as they held on to each other. 

Yoongi took a deep breath and sighed. 

"How could you kill the mini , hyung?" Taehyung said between sniffles. 

" me sideways." Yoongi mumbled to himself before he threw himself onto his bed, drifting off as he ignored the annoying sobs coming from two idiots beside him.

 


This is a very short update! I just want to show you the relations between the characters more in this chapter. and I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT SUBSCRIBED AND READ MY STORY! ESPECIALY THE ONES THAT UPVOTED IT!!! thankyou so so so so much! Please comment too so that I know what I'm lacking. Thankyou for reading!!!!!!