Extra

Of Peaches and Blues (COMPLETED)

GUYS! I swear the last one was supposedly the last chapter but a lot of you asked for a peek inside Yoongi's letter so.. to show all of you my utmost gratitude, HERE IT IS! It might a lot idk but to get you guys into the mood, please do read this as you play this song! Thank you for each and every one of you reading, commenting, and upvoting this story! I hope that from all of your help, I'll be able to advertise and maybe someday get this story in the featured page (lifelong dream of mine). See you guys in my next project! 

p.s: You know.. I thought that Jimin might not have killed himself if he reads Yoongi's letter but idk.. Why am I doing this I lost the ability to even. 

Lots and lots of love, Hyeonhee!

 


 

 

Park Jimin,

 

Hey, it might sound a little bit cliche, but I sure do hope that you won't be getting this letter, ever. I know that I haven't been able to properly express myself with words in front of you because I'm probably the most awkward person ever when it comes to spoken words. Hey, but I'm a writer aren't I? That's why I want to write to you, to pour my hearts out, at least, to let you know how much you mean to me and how you made such a big impact in such a short amount of time in my short period of life. 

 

I'm sorry that I worried you so much these past months, but hey, at least I got to be reunited with my baby brother. I used to be so scared of death, but since Jungkook is waiting for me, I gained a little courage. Everything is fine now and I hope you are too.

 

Remember the first time we met? I was rushed over to the hospital after I fainted in Hoseok's office. Seokjin told me that he cried because he thought I dropped dead literally. When I opened my eyes, you made quite an impression. Your hair stood out like a sore thumb and you looked so clueless and innocent that I was pissed at you and I honestly don't know why. I'm sorry for being mean to you that day. I guess I never apologized properly to you. I'm sorry. (Honestly though, you were so loud and annoying especially when Taehyung entered the room.)

 

It was pretty hard for me to not hate you and to hate you. I know it might seem confusing but I used to despise how happy you were. I hated how you made me realize that I should still be thankful for everything.

 

I remembered clearly when you asked me about how colors looked like. I remembered how you mourned when Peach was declared dead and how you would re-read that book everytime you were bored. You might not notice it but I kept my eyes on you. I watched how you memorized the hospital's route perfectly, how you smiled when nurse Kim entered the room, how you grinned when Taehyung brought you peach buns and how you smiled softly at me everytime we talked. 

 

You got such a bright future ahead of you. Well, if you're reading this letter right now it means that you surgery went well. Congratulations kiddo. You deserve it. If this letter is read to you, it's fine. You're spared from witnessing the monstrocity of the world. 

 

Park Jimin, you literally lit me up from the inside. I laughed freely when I'm with you and I felt peaceful. You're right. I'm too bitter. Just like a glass of espresso, maybe even worse. And you're way way sweeter than caramel macchiato but we're perfectly imbalanced aren't we? 

 

What I'm trying to tell you right now is for you to continue being brighter than the ing sun itself. Be a light to someone else, Chim. Light other people's life like how you lit mine. No matter how tough your life gets, I know you'll pull through because you're you. I have never met someone as strong as you are. I know you'll do well. 

 

The night before the dawn is the darkest afterall. If you know that you're going to crash onto something, just step harder on the pedal. Don't give up and find someone who will cherish you and treat you with everything they have. 

 

Live the life I lost. Live my youth. Experience things I never got the chance to do. Live my life for me and tell me everything about it when we meet later. Take care of yourself. Sleep lots, eat lots, laugh lots, and just enjoy being you. I'm sorry for leaving you early. Thank you for everything, Park Jimin. 

 

Please be happy.

 

Yours, Min Yoongi