Desultory

Of Peaches and Blues (COMPLETED)

"Where is my brother?" Yoongi said between huffs and puffs as he stormed inside the building, Seokjin hot on his trails. 

"How can I help you,sir?" A young officer said as he approached the confused man in front of him.

"You called me. I'm here now. Where the is my brother?" Yoongi said as he stared at the young officer. Seokjin held him on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. The commotion seemed to gather people's attention. Eyes were on them now, witnessing how a man almost twice Yoongi's size was looking so scared in comfronting the blonde. 

"Are you 'Motionless Min'-ssi?" A more experienced looking officer said, earning a nod from Yoongi. The officer was holding something very familiar to Yoongi. He walked towards the middle aged man and snatched the item from his hand. 

It was Jungkook's phone.

The pristine white phone has cracks adorned in it in various places and Yoongi sure do hope that the stain on it was not dried blood or some sort. 

"How did you get this?" Yoongi questioned, eyes focused on the phone. Yoongi pressed the unlock button, revealing a picture of iron man as the wallpaper.

"It was the thing Jungkook-ssi was holding besides a plastic containing three servings of chicken congee." 

Yoongi lost every single sensation on his limbs. His mind went blank an he was chanting 'no' continously inside his head.

"Where is he?" Yoongi said, his hands obviously shaking. 

"I'll guide you. Come with me." The man said.

Seokjin was trying to hold back his tears as he called Namjoon to come over.

Yoongi was experiencing flash backs. He remembered the first time he and Jungkook met in the orphanage. He remembered how timid Jungkook used to be around him and how sad he was when Yoongi got adopted in the first place. He remembered the younger's signature smile as he ordered pizza for him on his birthday and how the younger used to sing along to Zion T's songs. Min Jungkook was one of the reasons why Yoongi was trying so hard to stay alive and that was one of the moments where Yoongi wished that God is real and he prayed like he never prayed before. 

"Here we are." The officer said as he stopped inside the room labeled as the mortuary. Yoongi stopped and took several deep breaths before entering the chilled room. 

There was two tables on the room and a very big mortuary fridge, all in stainless steel. 

"I need you to identify this body." The officer said as he pointed towards a body covered in white linen. He uncovered the sheet of fabric and Yoongi knew who that was in a split second. 

The jet black hair, the school uniform, the navy colored coat, the black converse, the maroon bracelet and the piercing on his right ear confirmed that it was indeed Min Jungkook. 

"That's not him." Yoongi said as he shook his head. "That can't be him." 

"Yoongi-" Seokjin said as he covered his mouth with his hands, tears streaming down his eyes. 

"No." 

"Sir, we need to confirm the identity of the victim. I know that it must've been hard on you-"

"Jungkookie," Yoongi said as he ignored the officer, walking towards the lifeless body. Yoongi the younger's hair, ignoring the crimson staining his hands.  "Don't do this to hyung, huh?" Yoongi said as drops of tears fell from his eyes. "Don't do this to me. I'm so sorry. Please don't do this to me." Yoongi begged. 

Seokjin couldn't handle the scene unfolding in front of him. The elder left the room quietly and sobbed outside. Namjoon arrived and refused to go inside and see Jungkook. 

The last image of Jungkook that Namjoon wanted to remember was of him smiling and laughing at his dumb jokes. Not deformed and covered in blood.

"This can't be him, officer." Yoongi said, his voice shaking.

"Sir-"

"He was set to graduate in 3 months. He applied for Yonsei university, majoring in medicine." Yoongi explained between sobs. "Captain America's Civil War haven't even been released yet." He said as he wheezed, begging for air.

The officer stayed silent. It was a routine for him. Witnessing family members identifying their beloved one's corpses, refusing to believe in the reality. But he's pretty sure that he won't every get used to it. The heavy atmosphere of people grieving, the smell of chloroform and decomposing bodies. He won't ever get used to it. 

"He's the only one I have left." Yoongi said as he sat down on the floor, hands tucked in his blonde locks. 

Yoongi can't even cry. He wanted to scream and shout but nothing seemed to be coming out of his throat except shaky whimpers that sounded so pathetic to his own ears. 

"Yoongi, let's go home." Seokjin said, placing a comforting hand on the younger's shoulder.

"And leave Kookie alone?" The blonde replied, tilting his head upwards, looking at the elder standing beside him. "I can't leave him alone. He doesn't like the dark."

"Stop. Yoongi, get up." Seokjin said as tears began falling down endlessly. 

The younger got up as he brushed the dust off of his tattered jeans. "I think I'll stay the night." 

"Listen to me!" Seokjin screamed. "He's gone, Yoongi. Let's go home." 

"Why don't you listen to me this once?" Yoongi screamed back at him. Yoongi rarely raised his voice, he was always too lethargic to say things louder than the necessary volume. 

"I'm not leaving him alone. I'm not-"

Yoongi's words were cut off as Seokjin punched him square on his jaws, knocking the wind out of him. 

 


'I want to get off of the tree.' Peach announced as he moved his round body forward, and backward. Trying to undo the connection between the branches.

'Why would you do that?' Blue asked, giggling at the silly little things Peach was doing.

'I wanted to feel the soft grass on my skin, Blue.' The Peach said as it continued to swing it's body around when a strong wind blowed towards it. 

The Peach was finally free. But the grass was far from what it imagined it to be. It was not soft. The grass was prickly and the stones on the ground felt hard against Peach's soft body.

'If I rolled forwards, will I ever reach you?' Peach asked.

'I doubt it. Distance is not the only thing seperating us, Peach.' Blue answered, his voice laced with sadness as grey clouds began to cover it. 

'Blue, don't go!' Peach called out loud. Blue  seemed to ignore Peach's calls. 

'Blue, why are you far away?' asked Peach. 

'I don't have to be near you for you to feel close to me, right?' echoed Blue as grey clouds began to cover more bits of it.

'You know, Blue, I want to be a good peach. I want to be useful.'

"You are good. I like you." echoed Blue. Peach rolled forward as he tried to get closer to Blue. He rolled and rolled and rolled until bruises started forming onto his delicate body. It's skin began to peel off slowly, revealing the white flesh underneath. 

"Why can't I reach you, Blue?" Peach screamed as he rolled and rolled and rolled. 

"Because you have to wither to stay with me." echoed Blue. Peach stopped abruptly. 

"But I don't want to go bad." Peach replied as it stopped abruptly. Peach examined the damage on his body.  

"Don't chase after me, Peach." Blue whispered softly. Thunder growled from the distance as droplets of rain started falling. Drenching the battered Peach.

"But I'll wither anyway." Peach said sadly. Feeling the cold water soaking into it's skin. Blue didn't respond. It stared at Peach with sadness in it's eyes. Wind howling loudly, representing the pain and the longing Peach felt all this time.

'Then I'll wait for you.' Blue said as it watched Peach wither slowly with a smile on his face. 

 


TADAAAAAAAAAAA

OKAY. So the thing i'll be revealing now is probably unexpected XD but the story of peach and blue is not about Jimin and Yoongi. it's about Jungkook and Yoongi. I won't spoil everything but I think you guys can make the connection from here onwards. I updated YAAAAAY.. Ok i'm sorry for the angst.. It hurts my heart writing this too why did I even do this i love Kookie so much and when things started getting better for the both of them this happened like wtf is wrong with me... OK and. I would like to thank every single one of you subscribers, upvoters, and ESPECIALLY MY LOVELY READERS WHO BOTHERED LEAVING A COMMENT OMG I LOVE YOU ALL <3 I love it when I'm able to connect with you guys so please do leave a comment with a piece of your mind on it! I'll try updating asap too! Thank you for reading and I apologize beforehand for the messy grammar and spelling errors. have a nice day people!!!! <3 <3 <3