9

My Music for You

 

 

Yoochun was in his dorm with his roommates. He wanted to watch a movie, hence he went to Junsu’s room to get a movie, Junsu is one of his roommates and he has the biggest dvd collection among the 3 of them.

 

“Hey dude, can I borrow a movie?” he asked Junsu.

“Yeah. Sure. Just get any that you like from there, just be sure to bring it back.” Junsu said not looking at Yoochun, he continued to read his book.

 He stood by the bookshelf and browsed on Junsu’s movie collection. Then, he got a text message. He read it, a smile crept on his face, it was Minhee. He typed in his reply and idly stood there. He still browsed Junsu’s DVD collection, and then his phone beeped again. Yoochun was shocked. He screamed at his phone. “Ahjussi?! You call me an Ahjnussi?!” he quickly typed in his reply. Now he got Junsu’s attention. Junsu stood up and took a peek at Yoochun’s phone. Yoochun was all smiles. When he replied with Minhee. Junsu just watched him.

 

“ahh.. LOTR… good choice.” Yoochun said to himself, partially saying it to Minhee, he smiled. So he crouched down and took the DVD from the shelf. Then Junsu cleared his throat which Yoochun got a bit startled.

“So… who’s the new girl?” Junsu asked.

“What new girl?” Yoochun asked his best friend/ roommate a bit confused.

“That new girl you’re texting… you’ve been smiling like a dork in front of my DVD shelf for 20 minutes already.”

“No I don’t.” Yoochun denied trying to keep a straight face and walked out of Junsu’s room to his room and watch LOTR.

 

As the movie went on, he could not stay focused on the film, even though it was one of his favourites of all time, he kept thinking of the girl he was with this afternoon. It brought a smile on his face when he thought of the girl that he was with this afternoon. He found her inspiring. Even with her young age. Her smile was genuine. He knew she is special. His heart raced at the thought of the young lady. Hence, from then on, he looked forward to meeting her again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A short update!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! sooo yeah...

here it is!!! i hope you all like it!!! ^^

sorry if it;s boring. ~bows~ i'll do better soon! :D

please read, comment, and subscribe!!!!

please do comment! comments and suggestions inspire me!!! also critiques! ^^

i hope i can update this before Christmas comes!

be happy and healthy!

happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo