31

My Music for You

 

The Kim family had their lunch after they moved the baggage from the car.

“Dad, Mom, I’ll just go to my room and rest for a while. I feel really sleepy.”  Minhee told her parents.

“Oh sure honey, go ahead and rest for a while, it’s 3 in the morning in New York at the moment, but be sure to wake up after a few hours, we have to get used again to the time here at home. Alright honey?” Hana told her daughter.

“Yes mom. I’ll set my alarm on.”

“Be back here by dinner time.” Hana added.

“Yes mom.” Minhee dragged her tired body to her room. She walked by the hallway where she met her dad, Youngbae.

 

“Oh, dad, you want to talk to me?” she asked her dad. Youngbae scanned his daughter; her eye bags are getting as large as their luggage that they brought from New York. She looked much worn out.

 
“Let’s leave it for later. You go and take your nap. I’ll wake you up when dinner is ready. Ok?” he said to his daughter and gave her a kiss on her forehead and gave her a tap on her shoulders.

 

It was time for dinner, and Youngbae knocked on his daughter’s bedroom to wake her up. No one answered. He gave another knock, but still no one answered. So, he turned the knob and slowly entered the room. He fiddled by the wall to turn on the light switch.

 

He made his way to the bed to wake his daughter up. He sat by the edge of the bed and watched his daughter sleep peacefully. As much as he want to save her some more snooze time; she must re adjust to the time zone and also, dinner is served. Youngbae admired his daughter’s features; he smiled as he realized how beautiful she has grown and took upon him as with her looks. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently shook her.

 

“Honey.” Youngbae called. She didn’t respond.

“Honey~” he urged her more. “Minhee, wake up. Time for dinner.” Minhee groaned.

He gave more force onto his waking, and only earned a groan from her. The ever so patient Youngbae, is rather impatient when waking someone who’s hard to wake. So he stood up from the edge of the bed and placed his hands akimbo.

 

“Kim Minhee. You get up this instant. The food is ready and you know we don’t like to keep the food on the table waiting.” Youngbae said sternly.

Minhee immediately shot up from her bed and saw her dad with his hands akimbo. She knew immediately that he’s been waking her up for quite a while now. Minhee froze a bit and studied her dad.

 

“Good Morning?”  She was uncertain and hesitant. Youngbae chuckled and sat beside her and brushed her hair away from her face.

 “It’s still night time, honey. Come on. Let’s have dinner. Mom’s waiting downstairs.”

“Oh. You go ahead down stairs dad; I’ll just wash my face.” Minhee suggested her dad.

“uhhm, I’ll just wait for you, I’ll just sit here.” Youngbae said as he sat on her bed and Minhee went inside her bathroom.

 

“Hey honey, I want to talk to you about something.” Youngbae half yelled from the bedroom for Minhee to hear him. Minhee was in the middle of washing her face, she didn’t answer she just listened.

“It’s about your instructor.” Youngbae cried. It perked her ears up, and her heart began to pound.

‘What is it about Oppa that dad wants to talk about?’ she thought.

“Ok, I’m coming out.” She replied while patting her face dry with a clean towel.

 

She sat down beside her dad on the bed. Youngbae looked at her.

 

“Honey, what do you think about your new instructor, Mr. Park?” Youngbae asked. Minhee’s throat went dry, she panicked in her head, and she couldn’t look straight onto her father’s eyes.

“I- uh, uhhm…” she tried to get some answers and she didn’t know how to answer, just the thought of him made her cheeks flush and she could feel it.

“You’re blushing, honey.” Youngbae pointed out. “Do you like him?” he asked seriously.

went drier as ever. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her dad’s definitely asking her if she liked her oppa.

 

Minhee took a deep breath, “I uh---“

 

“HONEY! MINHEE! LET’S HAVE DINNER I’M HUNGRY!!!” Hana, Minhee’s mom screamed from the dining room.

 

“Oh, that totally slipped my mind. Come on, honey, let’s eat. Let’s talk about that later ok?” Youngbae stood up and headed for the door. Minhee took a deep sigh of relief.

 

‘Saved by the bell.’ She thought.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! AN UPDATE!!!

HI Y'ALL!!! I MISS YOU!!! HAHA!

TIL MY NEXT UPDATE!!! 

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBBIES!!!

BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY!

PLEASE READ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

XOXOXOXO

ME.