8

My Music for You

 

 

She entered her house as soon as she can no longer see him. She did not understand why she felt that way, but every time Yoochun spoke with her heart skips a beat. She heads to her room to freshen up. She got in her comfy PJs and began to work on some of her homework. Her phone lying on the table next to her pencil case rang. She looked at the screen and saw his name on the register.

 

            [YOOCHUN OPPA]

 

Her heart skipped. A smile creaked onto her lips. And she immediately opened the message.

 

            [Minhee! Thanks for accompanying me to the salon... I really needed that. Thanks again! See you at school!

 

                                    -Yoochun Oppa]

 

At exactly 6.00pm. She heads to the music room in their house, And practiced a piece that her mother wants her to work on. She tried her best to play the piece, but she kept making mistakes. The piece is Prelude in E Minor by Frederic Chopin.

 

 

She tried her best to perfect it. But mistakes came, all the way through the piece. She was a bit frustrated; she was never that clumsy when it comes to playing the piano. So, she stood up and got herself a glass of OJ from the kitchen to freshen and lighten her feeling up. She drank halfway when she leaned on the granite counter top, and crossed her arms through her chest thinking of the day that just passed by. She again thought of her instructor, Yoochun. She again smiled. She did not know why, but thinking of him makes her feel happy. Then, she thought of the piece Guardian Angel. That made her smile even more, with Yoochun in her thoughts playing the piece from the music room. She placed the half full glass of orange juice and scrambled up to their home music room and began to play Guardian Angel herself.

 

[a/n: this is Guardian Angel, check it out guys, it adds to the story. ]

 

She played it over and over, she liked the piece, and she loved it the most. Until, a knock came to the door. She halted her playing. She looked through the door to find her father leaning on it. Youngbae sat next to his daughter. She kissed his cheek and he embraced his daughter.

 

            “Wow!!! I missed my girl!” He said, as he squeezed his daughter. Minhee literally gasped for air.

            “I missed you too dad!” She replied holding her neck.

            “So what have you been up to?” Yougnbae asked his little girl.

            “Nothing... I was bored with homework, so, I played a little. Yeah... I thought you’ll be home tomorrow?”

            “I realized your mom is on tour, and you’re alone this weekend... so I came early. I know that piece that you’re playing... I think I heard it somewhere.” Youngbae said and played a little tune. Minhee smiled.

            “It’s from Secret Garden, Guardian Angel is the title. Oppa played it once. And I liked it, and played it myself.” Minhee explained.

            “Oppa?” Youngbae asked.

            “Uhmm.. Yoochun Oppa. Mr. Park. My new piano instructor. He played it once. And I kinda liked it. It’s modern.” Minhee nodded and explained.

            “Aahhh... oh yeah, Yuna already left for France. It’s good that you play new things nowadays. But don’t forget the classics. Or your mom will go ballistic. Play it one more time for me.”  Youngbae said, Minhee obliged to her father’s request.

 

The father-daughter duo opted for a movie night, but then when the movie rolled, Youngbae had a call for an emergency meeting with a client. So he had to leave his daughter with the movie.

 

It’s around 11.30pm, though the movie is still on, Minhee got a little bored, since the movie she’s watching is almost 4 hours long, although she did not want to turn off the DVD yet. So she fished her phone from her bedside table. And then, she saw the message from Yoochun earlier that evening, she decided to send him a reply to his message.

 

            [Oppa! You’re welcome!! Sorry for my late reply, I got busy with homework. Your new hair suits you better, than your previous hairstyle. That “Mom” haircut you’ve been sporting makes you look like an ahjussi. Haha! ^^

 

            -Minhee]

 

She pressed the send icon on her phone; she smiled again as she thought of Yoochun. And then she remembered the photos she took of him. She browsed on them, she mused. She felt something churning from her stomach.

 

And then, her phone rang; it’s a text message from Yoochun. The excited little girl that she is quickly operated her phone to see his reply.

 

            [It’s ok Minhee, hehe. You’re still awake? It’s late. You should rest… hahaha! Mom haircut? Was my hair really that bad?]

 

            Minhee squirmed and she felt all over happy with Yoochun’s reply. So she immediately punched in her reply.

 

            [HAha! Yeah oppa! Your hair was that bad! I even doubted to call you Oppa. I should have called you ahjussi. Hehe! I will go to bed in a while, I’m just finishing this movie that I’m watching.]

 

In less than a minute, Minhee received a reply.

 

            [You’re mean! I should call you Meanhee instead! What movie are you watching? Oh yeah, today is Saturday… and it’s usually movie night.]

 

            [I’m not mean!!! >-< I’m just telling you the truth. It’s called constructive criticism ahjusshi! Yep… tonight is movie night. I’m on LOTR: the Fellowship of the Ring.]

 

            [Ahjusshi? AHJUSSHI??? O_O I’m not even that old to be called ahjussi! I love LOTR! That’s a good movie choice… actually I was thinking of what movie to see tonight… I’ll watch that too. ^^ thanks again Meanhee!]

 

            [You’re very welcome Ahjussi! Enjoy LOTR! I’ll go to sleep once I finished the movie ends. You too, should rest! I know Ahjussis should sleep early, they get tired easily.]

 

            [I’m not that old!!! Hahah!!! -_-‘ good night aswell Meanhee! I will surely enjoy the film! Sweet dreams! Thanks again for today. And I am no ahjussi! Ahaha!!]

 

            [Yeah, goodnight Oppa, don’t let the bedbugs bite. ^^]

 

            [I won’t. You too, don’t let the bedbugs bite Minhee. Good night again, sleep tight.]

 

And with that, they ended their conversation. The teen ager in Minhee felt butterflies in her stomach, at the thought of Yoochun. She repeatedly looked at the pictures in her phone, and re-read all their conversations over and over. Happy, Minhee slept to dreamland.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hey guys!!!! 

weeeee! an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you all like it!!! sorry if i dont that often... 

sooo please comment!!! i really look forward to it! i wanna hear your opinion on stuff. so i can improve my writing. :D

oh yeah! christmas is coming!!! weee!!!

happiness!!!!

i'll try to update again before christmas comes! :D

sooo yeah... please read, comment and subscribe!!!!!!!

be happy and healthy!

'til next update! 

xoxoxo