6

My Music for You

 

VI.

Saturdays, she like Saturdays. It has been a couple of months already since their first meeting. Minhee has grown fond of Yoochun’s way of teaching her, it was quite refreshing. Though, it was not the conventional way of teaching, she liked his style. He used pieces that would help her hone into a modern pianist. He is beginning to influence Minhee in listening to new songs, not just the classics, but also contemporary, pop, jazz, rock and even kpop.

 

That Saturday morning, Minhee made sure she’ll be in her music room before her piano instructor came. She woke up extra, extra early so that she could practice before the class would start and for her own enjoyment. She truly loved practicing the piano every Saturdays, knowing that she won’t be criticized by her instructor, Yoochun, plus, their rapport is now better, she’s now comfortable with him being her instructor.

 

 

She sat inside her piano room and played a tune. She felt rather happy today. Not knowing why, so she played Ode to Joy by Beethoven. Today, Minhee felt light, she felt all her burdens were to be forgotten. So she played Ode to Joy to her heart’s content.

 

[a/n: this is Ode To Joy by Beethoven Piano version.]

 

She had been playing for quite a while when she heard a knock on the door. She looked behind to find her instructor, Yoochun, at the door. She gave him a smile, as she waved at him to come inside. “It’s really feels great to hear such beautiful pieces each and every week. I really feel honoured.”  Yoochun remarked as he walked and sat beside Minhee.

“You can just say ‘Good Morning’, Oppa. That’s better.”

“A plain ‘Good Morning’ is not enough. You should always be complimented. And.” He paused. “Saying ‘Thanks for the Compliment’ will also do.”

“Haha! Thanks for the compliment, Oppa.” Minhee said as she rolled her eyes and looked at the man sitting beside her, she looked at the man closely and studied him.

“Hmm?? Is there shaving cream on my face?” he asked, and touched his face. Startled, she moved away.

“Uh. No. there’s rather something different about you today… Let me see…” She again took another look on her instructor. She moved closer. He rather looked dashing, she thought, she couldn’t pin point what it was different. So she decided to ignore it. Then she moved away.

 

 “So what’s for today’s activity?” she asked.

 

They began with their lessons; Yoochun is rather preoccupied with his hair. He kept on flipping his hair, to keep it away from his eyes.  Minhee just continued to play the piano. Yoochun kept on flipping his hair that it began to distract Minhee.

“Hey... Oppa, are you OK?” she asked.

“Yeah. I am. Why?” he asked and flipped his hair again.

“You’re distracting me. Stop flipping your head.” She ordered the older man. And he flipped his hair again.

“I don’t flip my head.” He said in defence, but unconsciously flipped his hair again.

“Will you stop that?! Are you by any chance, a fan of Justin Beiber? What you’re doing is so friggin’ annoying!” She blurted out.

“I am not flipping my hair.” Yoochun said again in defence.
 Minhee took a deep breath, and continued with her piece. Again, Yoochun continued to flip his hair as he listened to Minhee play.

 

Annoyed, Minhee pounced at the piano and stood up. The deafening sound of the piano startled Yoochun. It almost made him jump out of his seat. He clutched his heart to see if it’s still beating. He looked at Minhee sceptically. “Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!” He protested.

“No.” She said sternly, staring at the wall in front of her. He just watched her as she removed her yellow star hair tie from her ponytailed hair. He gazed up on her, everything was on slow-mo, and the beams of sunlight from the window showed off her beautiful features. His heart began to race; he found her dazzling, mature at the most.

 

She leaned closer to him. Close enough for him to get startled, his heart ran like a galloping horse. He swallowed the invisible lump on his throat. “What are you going to do?!” he screamed in panic. Minhee smirked, and gave out a little chuckle.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!!! another update!!!

i'm just getting excited for this story... idk why,.. so here it is!!!

i hope you all comment!!!!

i need your feedbacks!!! 

i live off comments! hahahahah!!!

sooo yeah..

please read, comment, and subscribe!!!

be happy and healthy!

xoxo