14

My Music for You

 

 

Yoochun ignored her last remark. They still continued to walk the side walk. He’s getting used to Minhee’s arrogance. Well, it’s not that she’s always like that, she just have some of these little spurts here and there. Yoochun continued his lecture to Minhee about busting out the door and its effects on her future encounters with other people, yes, Yoochun is being over dramatic. Minhee just sighing, listening to her instructor go ‘teacher’ on her.

 

Getting bugged and a little fed up, by her instructor’s nagging,  she stopped walking by a stop light. Minhee sighed. Yoochun continued blabbing, and lecturing her. He stopped beside Minhee while they waited for the walk sign on the stop light go green. Getting annoyed by her nagging Oppa. She rolled her eyes for the nth time, and took a deep breath.

 

“OK!!!! I get it!!! I get it!!!! Just shut up, Ok?!” Minhee screamed at him, and again stormed off the pedestrian lane, not minding anything but to just get away from her nagging instructor. Its one thing she doesn’t like, talking too much and being noisy. Sometimes she’s just ill-tempered.

 

Yoochun immediately halted his nagging. And saw Minhee walking out on him again through the pedestrian lane. His heart went ballistic. The walk  sign is still red! His eyes went as large.  He looked to the left and saw a blue van speeding up. He gasped. He ran after Minhee who’s now in the middle of the road, still stomping off her feet not minding anything.

 

And then... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey Hey hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a short update. :D

tell me what you think.. please. please, please.. pretty please with cherry on top!!! :D

soo yeah, here it is!! :D

please read, comment and subscribe!!! :D 

be happy and healthy!

'til my next update!!! :D

xoxox

pam