1

My Music for You

 

I.

 

 

It was the usual Saturday morning; Minhee woke up like any other Saturday. She got ready for her weekly piano lessons at school. She loved going to school on Saturdays, thus meeting her best friend, Yuna, her piano teacher and only confidant. Minhee came in her usual piano room and played a little for warm up, as she waited for Yuna to come and start of their lessons.

 

            Minhee turned her head and stopped playing the keys when she heard her something from the door. Yuna stood by the doorway with a full smile on her face; she walked over to Minhee still smiling.

           

            “Something’s different…” Minhee said.

            “Hmmm? Different?” Yuna asked.

            “Yeah… You seem boomingly happy today.”

            “I am happy.” She replied to the younger lady.

            “The question is WHY you’re happy?” Minhee said.

Yuna raised her hand and showed off her fingers as she gave it a wiggle. Minhee gasped and reached for Yuna’s hand and inspected it, an engagement ring shined from her ring finger.

            “Jiyoung proposed to me last night.” Yuna squeeled.

            “I’m so happy for you Unnie! Congratulations!!!!” Minhee screamed and gave Yuna a warm embrace.

            “We’re getting married in January, and we would be moving to France when the school year ends, we both got a job at the French Conservatoire of Music.” Yuna exclaimed excitedly. Minhee can’t help but to feel blue, when Yuna announced her departure, but she is too happy for her. Yuna pulled away from Minhee and held her shoulders.

            “Minhee, will you play on my wedding day? You are my best and greatest student.”

            “Of course Unnie. You don’t have to ask… I would have presented my self to you.”

 

January came Minhee played at Yuna’s wedding march. Yuna requested Pachelbel’s Canon in D. Yuna looked beautiful, in her wedding dress and Minhee couldn’t escape the feeling of envy towards the bride. She thought, ‘I want to be like her some day… Blushingly beautiful on her wedding day.’

 

[a/n: This is Canon in D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6heUdRr-E]

 

Yuna left for France that summer. Minhee and Yuna bid each other goodbye and promised to keep in touch. One day Minhee and Yuna had a chance to Skype each other, Yuna said, that she’ll have a replacement instructor from the Music school. And she said, that her replacement is young and very talented.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hey! guys!!! 

here it is!!! my first chapter!!! 

i hope you like it!!!

please read, comment and subscribe!!!!!

comments and critiques are well appreciated. 

please be happy, and healthy!!!! ^^

till next upate!!! :3

xoxo