12

My Music for You

 

 

As soon as Minhee stood up. Yoochun was dumbfounded. She clearly just stormed out. Yoochun, confused as hell just stared at the door and looked at Minhee fetching her bag and left. That was it. He looked around the room to find Minhee's blazer uniform on a chair. He touched the navy blue fabric and folded it neatly to fit his backpack. And with that, He went home.

 

The next morning Minhee rummaged through her closet for her uniform blazer. She couldn't find it anywhere. She really didn't have any other choice either the cardigan or the varsity jacket, so she opted for the cardigan. She really need to find her blazer, they are still not scheduled to wear this uniform yet coz it’s already winter time. And the school cardigan is just so thin that it’s not really helpful during the wintertime. Though it’s not yet snowing the weather hits at around five degrees out.

 

 Her day came along pretty well; she wasn't noticed by the teachers wearing the cardigan. She was happy 'lucky me!' she thought. As the dismissal grew near she thought about him again. How they made music yesterday. 'It was perfect' she thought as a smile went through her lips. She thought of him.

 

She wore another jacket as she went out; it was time to go home. She walked by the corridors smiling to herself, thinking about him again. She hummed Guardian Angel as she played it on her invisible piano with her fingers. She walked through the gate.

 

"Hey! Kim Minhee!"

 

She heard someone call her. She turned where she heard the voice. Her eyes grew big.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hey guys!!! just a short update!!! 

weeeeeeeee!!!!!

sooo yeah... 

here it is! hope you all like it. :D

please be happy and healthy! 

'til my next update!!! ^^

xoxo

happy holidays!!!!!