18

My Music for You

 

Chapter 18

 

“SAVE HER? WHAT HAPPENED?” a female voice came booming from the kitchen door. Both Minhee and Yoochun looked at the door, to see who that was. Minhee and Yoochun’s eyes grew big. “I-Uh… Oppa… he…” Minhee trailed off, she couldn’t really begin what to tell her mother. Kim Hana, Minhee’s mother, was standing by the door looking at her daughter with full of curiosity. She was holding the arm of a young man in his mid 20’s. Hana scanned the coffee table to see the first aid kit. Hana’s eyes grew big. Her eyes darted to what her daughter is doing. In a split second she was already beside her daughter inspecting the wound on the visitor’s arm.

 

“What happened?” She eyed her daughter for answers.

“Oppa, he- uh…” she trailled off again.

“We should get this checked.” Hana stated. “This could be serious.”

“He doesn’t want to get checked, mom. I already asked Oppa.” Minhee replied. Hana turned to the visitor. “Are you sure?” Hana made sure as she turned to the visitor.

“I’m fine Ma’am, thank you for your offer.” Yoochun replied as he bowed his head to the older woman.

“OK. if you don’t want to be checked, we wont offer anymore, but at least let Minhee tend to your wounds.” Hana told Yoochun. “Honey, you can manage right? Since you’re already on it.” She turned to her daughter.   

 

Hana sat beside her daughter, carefully inspecting what her daughter was doing, tending to the young man’s wound. “I’m sorry, I didn’t introduce myself.” Hana said, “I’m Kim Hana. Minhee’s mother.”  Hana said as she held out her hand to shake Yoochun’s. “I am Park Yoochun, Madame, I am MInhee’s new piano instructor.” He took Hana’s hand to shake. “I already knew who you are Madame. I’m a big fan.” Yoochun said.

Hana smiled. “Thank You very much.” Soon Minhee finished tending to Yoochun’s wound. “I’ll just put the first aid kit away first.”

“Sure honey.” Hana said to her daughter. Minhee gave Yoochun a glance. He nodded slightly for approval.

 

Hana turned to Yoochun the moment Minhee stepped out of the room.

“Here. Have some refreshments.” Hana handed Yoochun a glass of juice. “Would you care to tell me what happened. My daughter seemed to be flustered when I ask.”

Yoochun drank the juice that he’s holding. “I uh…”

“Well, why don’t you tell me what how did you end up with this nasty wound on your arm?” Hana asked sceptically.

“Well…” Yoochun took a deep breath, “I’m sorry, I kind of met an accident.” Yoochun trailed off. “And your daughter happened to be there.” He again took a sip of his juice. Hana nodded her head, “I see… So what does you saving her mean?” Hana asked the young man.

“Well…” Yoochun cleared his throat. “it’s a long story ma’am.” Yoochun uttered to the older lady.

“Well, You have all night to tell me the story. You’re having dinner here.” Hana said with a strict straight face. This gave Yoochun shivers. So this is where Minhee got her scary side, he realized.

“Dinner? Oh. Ma’am, these refreshments are enough. I just wanted to make sure that Minhee is fine that’s why I sent her home. I don’t want to be a bother to you.”

“No. You would have your dinner here. Plus we always invited Yuna to have dinner here. We need to get to know you as my little girl’s teacher. If it’s ok with you?” Hana asked Yoochun nicely with a sweet villainous smile. Yoochun swallowed the lump on his throat.

“Sure maam, if you insist.” Yoochun agreed somewhat having no choice at all. HE didn’t understand it, but he seemed afraid of Kim Hana, she exuded this air of elegance, firmness, and he really is intimidated about the legendary pianist. He felt fear.

 

“So now. Tell me MR. Park. What happened?” Hana asked again. Minhee now came in from the door.  Yoochun looked at Minhee, Yoochun  felt trapped. He did not want Minhee to get in trouble. Yoochun turned to Minhee’s mother, she’s a boring a whole into Yoochun, waiting for an answer to her simple question. Yoochun again took his glass of juice and drank, thinking of something to come up with.

 

Minhee cleared , her mom and Yoochun turned to her, “Actually mom,” Minhee began, “I just got impatient while waiting for the stop light and there was a van, and Yoochun Oppa here saved me from the accident.” She told the truth. There’s no other way to tell it. She didn’t want Yoochun making up stories, it might mess things up, and also, her motto has always been “HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.”

 

Hana’s eyes grew wide, she could feel her temper rising. This has always been Minhee’s problem, since she was young, Minhee has always been impatient. She never wanted to wait for things; she wants things to get to her fast.

 

“KIM MINHEE!” Hana screamed at her daughter. Minhee winced at the booming sound of her mother’s voice. Yoochun looked pale already; he’s feeling  Kim Hana’s hot steaming head from where he’s sitting which is 2 meters away. Kim Youngbae hurriedly ran from the kitchen at the sudden scream of his wife. Hana took a deep breath, trying to keep her composure in front of the visitor. Again, in a strict, straight voice, she bid, “Kim Minhee. Music room now.” The mother stood up and walked out of the living room. Yoochun, Minhee and Youngbae, who is standing by the kitchen door,  looked at eachother and all took a deep breath at the same time. “Good luck Honey.” Youngbae gave his daughter an encouraging smile. Minhee smiled weakly at her dad, and gave her instructor a knowing glance. Yoochun looked at her worried. He then mouthed at her, “Will you be OK?” Minhee nodded her head and followed her mother’s way. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!!! Sorry for being MIA!

~bows~

yes, i know, my update is crappy. hahahha!!! ~bows again~

sorry! 

but here it is!!! hope you guys still like it!

please do read comment and subscribe!

xoxox

ciao!

ps.

rooftop prince is awesome!!!! super!!!  i'm loving it!