19

My Music for You

 

Chapter 19

 

He couldn’t take it, just sitting there waiting for his student. Youngbae had left him sitting as he tend to the kitchen and prepare the dinner for all of them. HE knew he is not in  the position to intervene at times like this, but he couldn’t mask the guilt in him that it was because he ranted over Minhee which caused her to run off to the street.

 

Yoochun walked down the hallway and heard music playing from a room. It was Sarabande by Handel, Yoochun knew it right away. He walked near the door with a window. The music was beautiful.

[a/n: this is Sarabande by Handel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pez80lK3Py8]

 

Yoochun peeked at the door, he found Minhee alone, playing the piano, with tears in her eyes. He watched her play, with tears in her eyes. He knocked at the door as soon as she finished the piece, and waited for the signal to come in, he waited, and it did not come. So, he entered slowly.

 

She looked up, and removed her hands from the piano keys and meekly wiped her eyes. Yoochun took the seat beside her and took a deep breath. “I’m Sorry.” He uttered under his breath. Minhee looked at her quite confused with his statement. “Why say you’re sorry to me?” She asked. “Well…” Yoochun trailed off. “If I haven’t nagged you about how you just walk out on people… I know.. it’s my fault.” He admitted.

“Oppa…” Minhee whined and irritably wiped her eyes. “It’s not your fault oppa.”

“Well… if you actually think about it, it actually is, if I haven’t come to your school and invited you for coffee… then you won’t be scolded by your mom. And on the side note…” Yoochun leaned closer to her and whispered, “YOUR MOM SCARES ME. SHHHH.” Minhee chuckled.

 

Yoochun was relieved, she finally smiled. “But really, Minhee. I am sorry.” Minhee rolled her eyes. “OK. I accept your apology. But Oppa, there really is no need to apologize.” Minhee said and began to pla Sarabande again. Hana didn’t really hurt Minhee physically, but she gave her a whacking lecture on patience. If she’s not patient enough, She wouldn’t get anywhere. 

 

 

“This is how my mom teaches me my lesson, she explains things to me and leaves me alone and play her to let me comprehend the wrong things that I have done. Most of the time what she’s telling me really hits it.” She explained while playing. Soon, they both heard a knock on the door.  Youngbae’s head popped out of the door, “Dinner is ready.”

 

Dinner was way far from Pleasant Ville. Minhee and her mother never spoke, even uttered a word. It was only Youngbae who asks a few questions here and there to Yoochun. In short, dinner was really awkward. Minhee barely touched the food on her plate, her mother just ate quietly. Yoochun just felt he wanted to evaporate.

 

Yoochun thought of everything that had happened today is just because of bad timing. He thought the dinner would have been better if the accident wouldn’t have happened. But aside from the awkward silence, the FOOD WAS EXCELLENT.

 

Immediately, when they all finished dinner, Youngbae escorted Yoochun. Yoochun bowed to Youngbae.

“Mr. Kim, Thank you for the dinner, it was excellent. Thank you very much.” Yoochun said to the older man.

“It’s our pleasure. But really, I’m really sorry for the scene today. Maybe next dinner you have with us it would be better.” Youngbae replied.

“I really hope so, Mr. Kim. Thank You very much again.” After that, Yoochun left.

 

He didn’t want to head home yet. He had the urge to play the piano, so he decided to head to the music school. He sat infront of the piano playing random notes and anything he felt like playing.

 

Unconsciously, he uttered her name, Minhee. He remembered her sitting vulnerably by her piano, with tears in her eyes. It breaks his heart to see her like that, he just wanted to hold her and be there for her. He couldn’t erase her from his thoughts, his memory of her calmly listening to the music back in the coffee shop, the way her hands played with her invisible piano. Thinking of her while she was tending to his injured arm. Yoochun felt attached, he began writing music notes on a blank page of his music notebook. He was in his own world, not noticing anything.

 

Suddenly, his phone vibrated from his pocket, it startled him. He fished his phone to find his roommate/ friend, Jaejoong asking of his whereabouts. He ignored the message and stuffed his things back in his bag and headed out of the music room.

 

As he closed the door he bumped into something, might as well someone. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! 

an update!!! weee!!! ~happy~

soo yeah, here it is!!! 

please read, comment and subscribe!

be happy and healthy!

til next update!

ciao!

xoxo