27

My Music for You

 

Chapter 27

 

It’s been 2 days since her confession, Minhee sat in front of her piano; she happily played Ode to Joy. She was really feeling elated these days. Her heart felt light, it’s like she felt all her pent up burdens are gone and all she is at the moment is a ball of happiness.

‘Yuna Unnie was right; I told Oppa that I like him, my heart felt lighter.’ Minhee thought.  She played gleefully, until there was a knock on the door. She looked to the direction of the door to see who’s coming in, it was her mom.

 

“Hey Honey,” Kim Hana said to her child.

“Hi mom.” Minhee stood up from her piano to give her mother a kiss on the cheek.

“This came in the mail this morning. For you.” Hana handed a brown Manila envelope to her daughter and a letter opener. Minhee looked at her mother with curiosity in her eyes.

“What is it?” Minhee asked.

“I don’t know. You should open it.” Hana suggested. Minhee took the letter opener from her mother and swiped the envelope open. She carefully took out the contents and keenly read the letter inside.

 

Hana watched her daughter gasp and began tearing up. Minhee wiped her eyes and looked at her mother with a smile. Confused with her daughter’s reaction,

“Well, who is it from? What does it say?” Hana panicked.

“Mom!!!” Minhee cried to her mother with happy tears. “I got in the audition!!!!!”

“You got in???” Hana repeated.

“I got in the audition to Julliard! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!” Minhee screamed to her mother and jumped out of joy. Hana screamed with her daughter as well and embraced her tightly.

 

Little did Minhee know, receiving that letter from Julliard is the beginning of her mother pushing her more and more to be perfect. Every beat is pointed out, every note should spot on, and most importantly everything classical.  Because in a week, she should be ready for a live audition, in NYC. Everything was so serious, that Hana even called Minhee’s school that she wouldn’t be coming to school for a few days before New York.

 

Minhee is exhausted. She knew she is, she lied on her bed and looked through her phone.

 

 

                                    _____________________________

 

[kriiiiingg]

 

“Hello?” Yoochun is in bed as he answered his mobile without even looking through the screen.

“Oppa?” the voice asked. HE knew who it is, it’s her.

“Hey, Minhee, you called, what’s up?” Yoochun tried to control his voice; he was surprised by the call.

“I-uhhh, can we meet? Maybe tomorrow? After my class? I’ll drop by the music school. So… yeah, see you tomorrow.”  Minhee said.

 

 

 

                                    _____________________________

 

 

Yoochun patiently sat inside his piano room, practicing the piece he composed. He’s almost finished, all he need are lyrics to the song. He played it over and over. A knock came in, Yoochun looked at his wrist watch. It’s 4.03pm, he knew, it’s her. He continued playing without acknowledging the knock on the door, he heard the hinges creak open. He just continued to play, foot steps came in and soon it stopped behind him.

 

Yoochun turned and smiled at the visitor, “What happened to coming in unacknowledged?” he joked, it was Minhee, she smiled back at his way of welcome.

“Hey, Oppa. That’s a nice piece. You composed it?” Yoochun scooted a bit to give her room to sit on the bench beside him.

“Yes, I did.”

“You already have a title?” She asked.

“I have one in mind, but still considering.”

“Oh, play it one more time… for me?” she asked with a faint smile on her lips. He couldn’t resist it so he gave in and played it once more, for her. And finished it. Minhee clapped her hands.

 

[a/n: Piano- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZNyfuBdnVI&feature=BFa&list=PL77D772F47F0C361D]

 

“That was wonderful, Oppa. The person you dedicate this song to will be very happy. It’s beautifully written.” She complimented, Minhee really liked the song.

“It’s for you.”  Yoochun uttered out. Minhee’s eyes widened, she looked to him, with eyes confused. She couldn’t say anything, she was speechless. She opened , but nothing came out.

“I wrote it for you, Minhee.” Yoochun repeated. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hey guys!!! 

an update!!! weee!!! 

sorry for the long wait! stressed much with work.

do you guys like the piece yoochun made? hahahahah!! [you guys really should listen to it...]

let's just pretend that yoochunnie made it ok?? hahahahah!!!

i hope you all like the update!

please read, comment, and subscribe!!!

xoxox

ciao!

~me