7

My Music for You

 

She leaned closer to him. Close enough for him to get startled, his heart ran like a galloping horse. He swallowed the invisible lump on his throat. “What are you going to do?!” he screamed in panic. Minhee smirked, and gave out a little chuckle.

And then, she grabbed a bunch of his bangs and tied it up.

 

“There. Much better.” She mused at him, looking at how cute her instructor is with her star hair tie, he looked rather young, much like a high schooler. Then, she sat back and prepared to continue playing.

“Thanks.” He said with a beam. 

“No prob oppa. If you’d like, I’d help you with your bangs...” She gave an evil grin. Yoochun’s eyes grew weary of what she’ll say.

“I have...” she stood up, and went to her bag. “A pair of arts and crafts scissors here in my bag. We could just chop it all off, I know it’s annoying you.” She said with a sinister smile. Yoochun nervously chuckled.

“Errrm—No thanks Minhee. Thank you for your offer.”

 

Minhee tried very hard not to laugh, but she failed. She busted herself out.

“Oh. My. God. Oppa!!! If only you could see your reaction! That was priceless!” She exclaimed, as she tried to re-enact what Yoochun looked like. She laughed more, she tried to calm herself down by breathing deeply. Yoochun watched her, she looked at ease. He smiled and laughed with her.

 

After a while, Minhee collected herself and began to play again. She said while playing, “I could accompany you back at the salon... we could have your bangs trimmed a bit, so it won’t hurt your eyes.”

“Aaaahhh...  now that you point it out to me, that’s why I had this annoying head ache recently... it’s obstructing my vision. If it’s ok with you...” he said.

“Yeah. It’s ok.”

“Won’t your mom and your dad be looking for you?” he asked.

“Mom’s on her concert tour this weekend and dad is out on a business trip. I only have the maid at home to supervise me. Though I have to be home by 4.30...”

“I’m sure; we’d be done before then.” Yoochun assured her.

The lesson went on, until the bell rang.

 

The two walked out of the school premises,

“So… Minhee, please lead the way.” Yoochun said. And then a few blocks from the school they came to a small salon. Minhee lead Yoochun inside. She spoke to the reception.

“Is stylist Jeremy around?” Minhee asked the girl from the reception.  

“Ah! I’ll call him for you.” Said the receptionist.

“Thanks.” Minhee replied. A handsome blonde guy came.

“Oh Hi Minhee! You’re here for a trim?”

“Ah. No... but my friend here needs one.” She said and presented Yoochun to the stylist.

“Oooh. Who is this?” Said Jeremy as he gave Yoochun a playful smirk, and eyeing Minhee. Minhee laughed a bit.

“This is my new piano instructor, Park Yoochun.” Yoochun shook Jeremy’s hand.

“Oh yeah, Yuna Noona left for France. Sooo... Let’s get it on with your hair?” Jeremy turned to Yoochun, while Yoochun looked at Minhee. She smiled.

“I’ll wait here. You’re in good hands.” She gave him an encouraging smile. Yoochun walked to the inside of the salon. But then, she remembered. She followed Jeremey and Yoochun in the hair cut section, she put out her camera phone,

”Oppa, I’ll take your picture. Just a memento of your old hairstyle.” Yoochun smiled,

“No... Please?” he said. Minhee pushed it more. Soon Yoochun gave in, he posed with a V sign. And Minhee satisfied with her photo, went to the waiting area and busied herself with fashion magazines that are available in the waiting area, to pass time.

 

Soon, Yoochun finished his haircut. He paid the cashier and went directly to Minhee, waiting for him to finish his hair cut. He found Minhee busy reading an article; she is deeply into reading the article, not noticing him in front of her.

 

“Minhee.” He called her attention. She looked up, to the direction of the voice. She blinked once, and stared at the person in front of her. She blinked again, then, it dawned to her. It’s Yoochun. He looks amazing, unlike his “Mom” like hair before. Minhee gave an inaudible gasp. Minhee stood up, and dropped the magazine on the table. Yoochun gave out a 1000watt smile.

“What do you think?” Yoochun asked as he touched his bangs, he looked shy, vulnerable at the least, showing off his new hair. Minhee’s heart raced. Bewildered, with what she is feeling. She took a deep breath and gave Yoochun a smile,

“You look great Oppa!” she exclaimed. She got her phone again and then she said, “Let’s take the after picture.” And she took another picture of her instructor. Yoochun posed awkwardly, he blushed, she gave a grin.

“Great work Jeremy!” She turned to Jeremy who’s standing behind Yoochun.

“So we’ll go ahead then. Thank you for your services, Jeremy.” Yoochun said.

“You’re welcome! Come back whenever you need a trim!” Jeremy said joyfully.

“I sure will!” Yoochun replied.

“And Minhee, come back here when you need a hair treatment.” Jeremy reminded Minhee.

“Ah. Yes. I’ll come back anytime soon. Thanks for the reminder.” She mused at Jeremy.  Minhee and Yoochun stepped out of the salon.

“I’m hungry.” Said Yoochun as he touched his belly. Minhee smiled, and heard her stomach grumble, as she thought of food.

“Let’s grab something on the way. It’s almost your curfew. And I’ll bring you home.”

 

[a/n: this was his hair before the haircut, and this is after the hair cut, only a bit longer it touches his eyes… PYC’s first photo in the website ok?! keke^^]

 

Soon, they arrived at her house. She invited Yoochun over for some coffee, but then, he declined. He thanked her for accompanying him to the salon. He bid her goodbye, and so did she. And he reminded her of her homework for the next meeting on Saturday. And then, he walked off. She watched his back as it disappeared. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an update!!!! i hope you all really like my update! 

what do you guys think? 

please leave any comments and violent reactions and critiques!

please!~ pretty pretty pretty please!!!

thanks guys for reading!

i appreciate it! super~

sooo have a happy weekend everybody!!!

stay happy and healthy!

'til next update!

xoxo