11

My Music for You

 

 

 

It was cold outside the music school. Minhee didn’t mind, she didn’t think of the temperature as she is preoccupied with her feelings. When she got home, she ran to her room, totally confused of what’s happening to her. She took a leisurely warm shower to calm herself down. She had never felt like it before. Yes. She had crushes then, all were celebrities in all the dramas she and her dad had watched. But now, she knew this feeling is different.

 

She closed her eyes as she let the shower jets work on her stiff muscles. She did a breathing exercise. And soon she calmed herself down. She finished off her shower and headed on to her trigonometry and physics homework. She busied herself and never thought of the strange feelings that she is having.

 

After a while, a knock came to her door. She looked up and slowly the door opened. Minhee found her mom standing behind the door with her hands on her waist. Minhee gasped in her head.

 

‘I totally forgot about my piano session with mom!’ She stood up and scrambled through her things and looked for her music book. With that, Hana, her mom, said nothing and went to the music room.

 

Minhee hurried to the music room. Minhee hovered through the corridors of their house. She had never missed a piano session with her mom. Minhee’s heart raced once again. Not knowing what to expect with her mom. She got to the door, and took a deep breath before going inside the room. She found her mom playing a piece, Nocturne in E Flat Major by Chopin. She stood besides the piano listening to her mother play.

 

[a/n: this is Nocturne in E Flat Major by Chopin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZUw78FXpG4&feature=BFa&list=PL77D772F47F0C361D&lf=plpp_video]

 

When Hana ended the piece. Minhee began, “I’m sorry mom.” She told her mom in a very small voice. Hana smiled faintly. “It’s ok. Now. Sit and begin with Piano Concierto No. 21 Andante.” Hana said with a straight face.

 

[a/n: this is Andante: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df-eLzao63I&feature=BFa&list=PL77D772F47F0C361D&lf=plpp_video]

 

Minhee sat down immediately beside her mother and placed her book on the stand and flipped to the page of Andante. She played until it was already almost perfect. They halted when it was time for dinner.

 

During Meal time, Hana asked Minhee, “Are you having difficulties at school?”

“Why do you ask mom?” she asked her mom back while scooping some rice.

“You never come home late and you never forget our piano sessions. Are you having a hard time in school? Do you need more academic guidance?” Hana asked her daughter with worry in her tone.

 

Minhee smiled and shook her head, no. With a faint smile she said, “Thanks for the offer mom, but I don’t need help with school.” It was true. She doesn’t need any help. She’s acing her subjects with flying colors. Hana shrugged it off, “But in any case you need one, just tell us ok?” Hana continued. Minhee nodded. “Yes mom. I will.” Minhee reassured her mother. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!!

an update!!! weee!!!

sooo yeah. here it is! 

thank you for reading!!! 

happy holidays y'all!!!

please read comment and subscribe!!!

be happy and healthy!!! 

xoxo