28

My Music for You

 

Chapter 28

 

“I wrote it for you, Minhee.”

 

Yoochun reached for her hand, he looked straight onto her eyes, and “I like you too.” He bid. Minhee didn’t know what she’ll do, she wanted to say something but nothing is coming out. Along with a faint smile, she bit her lip. She could feel her cheeks burn, she gave him a glance. Out of the blue, she had the urge to give him a peck on his cheeks. And shyly looked away, she couldn’t do it.  HE held her hands tightly, and carefully placed it on the piano. He gave her hands a subtle squeeze; she curiously looked through his eyes.

 

“Play with me. Guardian Angel.” Yoochun uttered. Her face lit up, her most favourite piece. Once again, they played in sync. In tune with each other’s beats, they played the piece with their heart’s content. Once they finished. She asked, “Oppa? Could you play your piece one more time? Again, for me?”

 

He obliged to her request, she carefully studied the notes, the beat and especially, his beautiful candle like fingers that glide through the ivory keys smoothly. She was immersed in the piece, it was really beautiful. But then, he halted midway. He removed his hands from the keys, and looked at her as if he had a “Eureka” moment. Confused she studied him.

 

“I already have a title for this song.” He announced.

“Really, Oppa? What is it?”  she asked excitedly.

“Fallen Leaves.” He answered.

“Fallen Leaves.” She repeated, lingering with the thought of the title.

 “It’s perfect. But why ‘Fallen Leaves’?” She continued, and smiled at him.

“Because, like autumn leaves falling from the trees, I have fallen for you.”

 

She was struck. She couldn’t comprehend the information he gave her. ‘Am I dreaming?’ she asked herself. Then, she felt his hands taking hers.  

 

“I think I have fallen for you, Minhee.” He looked through her eyes deeply.

“I- uh…” she uttered, opened, but no words came out.

“I know, it’s stupid. I tried to suppress it. But I couldn’t take it anymore. I want to be honest with myself. I want you to know how special you are for me.” He continued. “I thought about it. I just want you to know how I feel. I just want to let it out my chest. And now… I think I feel better. I’ve said it loud, to you. I was happy when you confessed to me, I thought I was the only one feeling this.”

 

 

Yoochun leaned forward and gave her a tight embrace. They stayed like that for a while. Minhee’s heart beat fast. Her happiness was overflowing. She didn’t expect him to feel that way too. He moved away, and gave her peck on her cheeks. She was astounded. Then, something crossed her mind. The reason for meeting him today. She quickly stood up without.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.” Yoochun quickly uttered. She looked at him with kind eyes and smiled, and leaned forward to give him a kiss on his cheeks as well.

 

“Oppa. It’s ok. I came here to tell you something.” She sat back down to face him.

“Ok…”

“I’m leaving for New York.”

“why?” he asked. She took something in her bag. An envelope, and handed it to him.

He read the letter. His face lit up, and looked at her with an excited expression on his face.

“You got into the auditions! You got into the auditions! My girl got into the auditions to Julliard!!!! You don’t know how happy I am!!! I’m so proud of you!!!” he embraced her again tightly.

 

Then, it occurred to him, “When are you leaving for New York?” he asked.

“Tonight at 11.45.” She answered sadly.

“Oh. When are you coming back?” he asked.

“I don’t know. When everything is complete, I guess.”

“I will wait for you. I know. You’ll come back.” He, again held her tight in his arms.

“I haven’t left yet, but I can’t wait to come back.”
 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey hey hey!!! an update! yey!!

sorry for the month long wait! work is really getting on a toll on me.

thanks for staying with me!!! even though this is really slow. at least now they know how they feel about eachother. please comment! you can suggest as well, :D

please do leave a comment! give me critiques and the stuff. 

thanks!

please read comment and subscribe!

be happy and healthy!!! 

till my next update. ciao!!!

 

xoxox

 

me