Chapter 27

CLOSER [HIATUS]

“Won Woo, wake up!” He heard Soo Min’s voice and was being nudged the next morning. “Won Woo, wake up, Jeonghan needs help!” She added, her tone full of worry.

 

“What is it?” Won Woo groaned while sitting up, finally.

 

“He fell off the couch during the night and woke up with a stiff neck. He’s stuck on the floor and I can’t help him up.”

 

“Damn.” Won Woo muttered. Maybe he should have woken them up and at least told them to go to her room! He got up from his bed and followed her out to the living room where Jeonghan was on the floor between the couch and coffee table.

 

“Don’t just stand there, help me up!” Jeonghan complained when he saw Won Woo smirk.


“Can I take a picture first?” Won Woo asked and was about to leave to fetch his phone.

 

“NO!” Jeonghan winced when he moved his neck by accident.

 

“This is not the time to tease each other!” Soo Min pouted and hurried over to kneel behind Jeonghan. “Do you just need to sit up?”

 

Won Woo stepped over to lend a hand to his frenemy, because he really was worried about the guy to be honest and he felt bad. While he pulled Jeonghan up by his arms, Soo Min helped support Jeonghan’s head and neck the best she could. He was now leaning against her chest. “Stop. I’m okay here.” He blurted out.

 

“Of course you are.” Won Woo snickered. “I’ll go get a heating pad.” He added before leaving off to the kitchen. When he returned, he heard Jeonghan whimpering from the pain. “What’s wrong?”

 

“I think we need to trade places, I’m too short for him!” Soo Min frowned. “He should be sitting up straighter.”

 

“No way!” Both Won Woo and Jeonghan protested and she laughed.

 

“Fine. Suffer.” She said before getting ready to move but Jeonghan clung onto her.

 

“Don’t leave me!” He wailed.

 

“But I need the bathroom!” She complained. Won Woo sighed and stepped in and helped separate the two, he didn’t feel like cleaning up any accidents this morning.

 

“Why me?!” Jeonghan groaned now that he was leaning against Won Woo this time. The younger managed to place the heating pad on Jeonghan’s stiff neck before he scoffed.

 

“Yeah, why me.” Won Woo said in the same tone. Jeonghan couldn’t lean against the couch because he couldn’t really turn in his spot at the moment, he needed human support, but Soo Min was too small to support him that well and now it was up to Won Woo. (WonHan)

 

Soo Min returned a few minutes later and squealed when she saw the two together. It looked like they were bonding in her mind, but in reality they were miserable. “I’ll go start breakfast.” She said before heading to the kitchen quickly.

 

“Don’t leave me in here with him!” Jeonghan complained.

 

“It’s not like I want to be in here with you either, sheesh.” Won Woo rolled his eyes.

 

The two sighed before a short silence fell upon them. The sounds of dishes and cabinets were heard from the kitchen while they sat there. “Does it still hurt?” Won Woo broke the silence.

 

“Just a bit.”

 

“Can I move?”

 

“Not yet.”

 

“I don’t have time for this.” Won Woo sighed and pushed Jeonghan away so he was leaning his back against the couch.

 

“Ow~!” He yelped from the pain. “Are you trying to hurt me?! I thought were doing so well, too!”

 

“Whatever!” Won Woo said before getting up to leave. “Stretch your neck a bit once you’re done with the heating pad and walk around for a few minutes.” He left to the bathroom.

 

A moment later Jeonghan started to wail and called for his beloved. “Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe!”

 

“I’m cooking!” She called back to him.

 

“Baaaaaabe!” She came running in a second later after turning the skillet off.

 

“Where did he go?” She frowned.

 

“He ditched me for the bathroom.” Jeonghan complained.

 

“Does your neck feel any better, though?” She asked after taking the heating pad off and rubbed his neck a bit gently. He attempted to move his head a bit and he was able to, but it still hurt. He was going to be okay.

 

“Kiss it and make it feel better!” He whimpered and she giggled when he smiled at her.

 

“Okay, you big baby.” She teased before giving a small kiss to the crook of his neck. “Feel better?”

 

“It needs more than that!” He chuckled. She rolled her eyes before attacking his neck with small soft kisses because she was afraid to hurt him. When she sat back, he leaned forward and kissed her.

 

“I guess you’re all healed now.” Won Woo interrupted them. “Get out.”

 

“Won Woo!” Soo Min laughed at the disgusted look on his face.

 

“I’ll leave after I eat!” Jeonghan said while rubbing his sore neck and tried to stretch it a bit. He got up to walk around like Won Woo suggested and Soo Min returned to the kitchen to finish making breakfast. Won Woo remained in the living room watching Jeonghan with that irritated look on his face from earlier. “You’re going to get so many wrinkles when you get older.” Jeonghan teased as he passed Won Woo for the third time.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“So, where did you go last night?” He changed the subject. “Did you go meet someone?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Just curious, that’s all.”

 

“I did.” Won Woo surprisingly admitted. “I visited Mingyu since I didn’t see him at school yesterday.”

 

“Awh, that’s so cute.” Jeonghan cooed. That’s why he had come over last night, he didn’t see his adorable girlfriend at school either and really missed her. “I guess you guys hung out for a bit since we fell asleep before you go back.”

 

“Something like that.” Won Woo nodded. Jeonghan was happy to see Won Woo wasn’t as quiet about Mingyu like he was before.

 

“That’s good. Glad you’re socializing more.” Jeonghan gave him a thumbs up when he passed him the 5th time.

 

“Actually… what are you doing for fall break?” Won Woo asked when Jeonghan passed him a 6th time.

 

“I don’t know, why?” Jeonghan stopped and faced him.

 

“Well… I wanted to know if you thought about going to L.A with us or not?” Won Woo said quietly, almost like he didn’t really want to ask but at the same time did.

 

“Really?” Jeonghan chuckled. “I want to, but that’s your guys’ thing.” Won Woo hadn’t thought about it like that, but then again… things change, right?

 

“I already invited Mingyu, so you can come too, or else I won’t hear the end of it while we’re there.”

 

“... well, thanks for the offer, but I don’t have the money to buy the ticket.” Jeonghan said with a small smile. Even if he was doing better financially this time around, he wasn’t in the position to blow large amounts of money either.

 

“I’ll buy it.” Won Woo simply said. “So, be sure that you’re packed after midterms next week, because we're leaving Thursday night.”

 

“Bu-”

 

“Don’t worry about it, okay?” Won Woo gave him a small smile

 

“Thanks, Won Woo. I love you.” Jeonghan said with a huge smile and held his arms open for a hug.

 

“I don’t love you! Stay away from me!” Won Woo made a run to the kitchen to escape. “Hug her, not me!” He said and sacrificed his best friend to his pending doom.

 

“Why won’t you let me love you~?” Jeonghan complained and passed on hugging his girlfriend for once.

 

“What are you two doing?!” Soo Min laughed as she watched Jeonghan chase after Won Woo around the kitchen. The older managed to corner the younger and he successfully grabbed him into a hug. Won Woo shouted in defeat and fell to the ground like Jeonghan stole the soul out of him when he let go.

 

“Is breakfast done yet?” Jeonghan asked, ignoring her question and acting like none of that happened. She just stared at him before looking to Won Woo who lied motionless on the ground before looking back up to him.

 

“Almost.” She smiled.

 

“Tch…” they heard Won Woo snicker before he got up and dusted himself off. “I’m going to go shower now thanks to Jeonghan.”

 

“You’re welcome~!” Jeonghan beamed at him and have him finger hearts. Won Woo scowled and left the room quickly.

 

“What was that all about?” Soo Min was really curious now.

 

“He invited me to go to L.A with you guys!” Jeonghan explained. “He invited Mingyu, so he invited me, too~!”

 

“Wow, really?” Soo Min’s face lit up and Jeonghan pouted.

“You’re more excited about Mingyu going than me, huh? I see how it is!” He turned away and folded his arms to pout.

 

“Tch.” He heard her snicker before she returned to cooking. “I was actually thinking of all the dates we could go on.” She chuckled.

 

“Really?”

 

“But you were probably thinking of all the places to go with your mistress!” She turned the tables on him now.

 

“No!” Jeonghan said in his defence. “Of course I was going to bring you with us!”

 

“So I can be the third wheel.” She laughed. “Fine.”

 

“I’m kidding, you know.” Jeonghan said in a calmer voice before he came up behind her and gave her a back hug.

 

“I know.” She assured him while focusing on her cooking. “Just be sure to spend an equal amount of time with the both of your lovers.” She joked.

 

 

Later on in the afternoon, Jeonghan had left after eating breakfast like he promised earlier and that left Soo Min some time to work on some of her assignments and homework in her room at her desk. Won Woo had already finished most of his school work when he came home early yesterday and now he was left with nothing to do after buying Jeonghan and Mingyu’s tickets along with his, Jisoo’s, Jihoon’s and Soo Min’s, Jihoon would be paying him the amount of the ticket the next time they meet since they agreed it was easier to buy all the tickets at once instead of separately.

 

Now that they were bought and everything seemed to be going fine, he was really bored. He took a small nap hoping that it would make time move faster but he only slept about two hours before he woke up again. Then he decided maybe he shouldn’t ruin his sleep pattern trying to sleep the time away.

 

He thought about texting Mingyu, but he didn’t want to bother him if he was hanging out with his friends or something. Or if he was meeting with his parents again. Instead, he started to think about last night when he invited Mingyu to go to L.A with him. He was happy and a little excited but he couldn’t help but be worried and a little scared at the same time. He hoped the trip would run smoothly.

 

Not much was probably going to happen. He figured they’d arrive and then settle in before having a meal together. He planned to stick with Mingyu when they first arrive and help him settle into the hotel room with Jeonghan before he’d go see his parents with Soo Min and Jihoon. Jisoo could keep the other two company while they’re at his parents house or something. He’d settle in there for the night and would go out with his friends to show Mingyu and Jeonghan around for a bit the next day before grabbing lunch, it will probably be the thing Mingyu looks forward to the most if the truth is known. That thought made Won Woo laugh a little.

 

When lunch is done, he thought they’d sightsee a bit more before it gets dark, and when it gets dark, he’d take Mingyu stargazing like he suggested. I don’t know if I should save that for the last night we’re there? Maybe it would make it more special? He wasn’t sure what to decide and he had thought to ask Soo Min what she thought about the idea, but then again… it was actually too embarrassing to talk about. He’d suffer on his own like he has been. After thinking about it for  a little while longer, Won Woo fell asleep on the couch once again.

 

 

“So, he invited you to go to L.A with him?” Seokmin asked while he was cleaning the kitchen with Mingyu this late afternoon.

 

“Yeah.” Mingyu nodded while cleaning off the counter. “I wasn’t expecting it at all!”

 

“Wow, sounds like things are getting serious!” Seokmin gushed and laughed when Mingyu glared at him from across the room.


“Don’t start with that!” He complained. “He invited me as a friend, I think.”

 

“You think?”

 

“Well, he actually invited me to go stargazing with him at first, which lead to him saying he was inviting me to go with him to L.A.”

 

“....” Seokmin didn’t say anything and only grinned before shutting the cabinet he just organized.

 

“What? What are you grinning for?”

 

“Sure, I think some friends go stargazing sometimes, totally not ROMANTIC at all.” The older emphasized the word romantic with a nonchalant expression.

 

“I know what you’re trying to say, but I didn’t want to assume anything either!” Mingyu pouted. “I’ve noticed it’s kind of difficult to read Won Woo sometimes. Like mixed signals.”

 

“Really?” He never talks about Won Woo that much with his friends, so it was natural that they hardly knew anything that went on between them!

 

“Yeah, but I’m sure in time the signals will be more clearer. I just have to be patient.” Mingyu said with a small sigh and turned to lean against the counter. “For now, I’m just going to enjoy the trip to L.A to the fullest! Whatever happens, happens!”

 

“There you go! Just stay positive~!” Seokmin flashed a bright smile. “Be sure to bring back souvenirs~!”

 

“Of course!” Mingyu smiled before he pulled out his phone and checked the time. “I have to go check on something, I’ll be back later.”

 

“Okay~~~!” Seokmin said with that knowing look and Mingyu chuckled.

 

“I’m going to check on my mother.” He stated and shook his head when Seokmin’s expression faltered before he said “oooooh”.

 

“Tell her I said Hi!” The older called after him while he was leaving.

 

“Where is he going?” Soonyoung asked when he entered the kitchen after seeing Mingyu leaving the apartment.

 

“To check on his mother.” Seokmin answered with a cute smile. “But I’m sure he’s going to go visit Won Woo right after!”

 

“How can you be so sure?” Soonyoung raised a brow.

 

“Because!” The younger grinned. “When you’re in love, you never want to be apart from your lover!” He added and walked over to grab his boyfriend into a hug.

 

“What if they need the bathroom?” Soonyoung laughed.

 

“I’ll go with you!”

 

“No!”

 

“C’mon, we’re both guys! And it’s not like I haven’t seen it before!” Seokmin teased.

 

cvSY9ZJJw-Xop1UOURPCZoyiHvH4tq5ry0-TlIlXI079Paet3Dsa4HKrK2PSfr4iYUE8wjgACOYiJa9J_B0OLVZvROwm3oJ65ZUEQUI-RNxCSXGi-jLdTNqwcWiXXCzOCl9PjYYu

 

“Shut up! Let me go!” Soonyoung complained and tried to break free from his hold.

 

 

Soo Min was finally done with half of her assignments, the ones that were due next week to be more exact. She still had time to finish the other ones for the week after, but it was time to take a well deserved break. When she got up from her chair, she could feel how stiff her body got from spending so many hours at her desk. She hated it when she lost track of time, she was probably worse than Jihoon when it came to getting in the zone with their work. “Time for a walk.” She muttered, willing and unwilling.

 

She used the bathroom first before coming out to the living room and saw Won Woo asleep on the couch. “Hmm?” She wasn’t sure if she should wake him or not, she knew she woke him up a bit early this morning and today was their off day, he usually slept in till noon at least, but now it was almost 6pm. I’ll wake him when I get back if he’s still asleep. She decided before heading to the door and slipped on her jacket and headed out.

 

Because she was just going for a simple walk, she didn’t really have a destination and the good news was she at least had GPS on her phone. But when she came around an unfamiliar corner, she reached for her lifeline to find out she forgot to bring it with her. “Uh oh…” She did a major facepalm and groaned. “Why am I such an idiot?” She knelt down and rested her head on her knees to collect herself. “You’ve been living in Seoul you’re whole life and you still don’t know your way around the city?” She scolded herself. (still don’t know my way around my city either and it’s been over 10 years lol)

 

“Excuse me.” She heard a voice call out to her and she froze. She didn’t reply because maybe they weren’t talking to her and remained in her position until someone tapped her on the shoulder. “Excuse me, are you alright?” His voice was deep yet soft and sounded so kind. Soo Min eventually looked up to see a tall guy with blonde stylish hair and he looked familiar. He’s the guy who was calling Aron to his table earlier this week. “Are you alright? You’re not hurt, are you?” His voice snapped her out of it again.

 

“I’m okay.” She managed to say and stood up. That’s when she realized how tall he was compared to her and he chuckled when she gawked up at him. He might be just a bit taller than Won Woo and definitely shorter than Mingyu, she wasn’t sure why she was so surprised in the first place, but then again, he looked so… mature and chic judging by his outfit. She could tell he must be someone from the fashion world and she wouldn’t be surprised since he was probably friends with Ren who is a model and aspiring fashion designer himself.

 

“That’s good. I was worried when I saw you on the ground like that.” He said with a relieved smile. Then he noticed something about her and started to stare. Soo Min figured he must’ve have noticed she reminded him of Ren and didn’t say anything to stop it, instead, she looked around the street in hopes something would giver her a clue on where she should go from there. “Wait.” He stopped her by the wrist. She looked back at him and was startled at the sudden action. “Sorry!” He apologized and let go of her hand. “Are you looking for something?”

 

“My way home.” She answered before lowering her head. “I forgot my phone at home when I came out for a walk in the city and I can’t remember exactly how to get back.” She explained before sighing. “Despite I’ve lived here all my life, I still don’t know my way around the city. I rely on GPS and my friends majority of the time.”

 

“I’m sorry.” He apologized. “Let me help you?”

 

“Really? Thank you.” Her expression lightened up when he offered her help. “I was a bit worried at first but I recognize you from earlier this week when your friend Aron was talking to me near the student store.”

 

“Oh, you’re Miss Little GaGa.” He said with a smile. “It’s nice to meet you, I’m Minhyun. I really should help you out now.”

 

“You don’t have to!” She assured him. “I’m sure I can find my way back home eventually.”

 

“You shouldn’t be out here on your own, it’s dangerous, especially around the alleyways. I’ll help you find your way home, don’t worry about it.” He gave her another smile and held his hand out for her to take.

 

“I have a boyfriend.” She blurted out and kept her hands to herself.

 

“So do I.” He chuckled. “I just thought it would make you feel safer.” He lowered his hand and gestured her to follow him. She followed behind him like a lost duckling and eventually had to take the hand he offered again because they were almost separated in the crowds of people on the sidewalks.

 

“Where are we going?” She asked after a short while of walking with him.

 

“To a familiar place. I’ll be calling Baekho since I don’t know my way around Seoul that well either.” He said with a sheepish chuckle.

 

“Well… at least you have a phone to call for help.” She said with a relieved smile. At least if Baekho came to help, he knew where she lived. Her legs were getting pretty tired from walking by now. Suddenly, she bumped into Minhyun’s backside. “Uh! Sorry!” She apologized before looking around to see why he had stopped walking. She saw another familiar face standing before them staring at them in confusion. “Mingyu?” She asked.

 

“Soo Min?” He asked in shock.

 

“You two know each other?” Minhyun asked and brought Soo Min forward by her hand and let go because he could tell Mingyu was eyeing their conjoined hands. “He’s the boyfriend you mentioned?”

 

“No!” The two blurted out and Minhyun apologized with a chuckle. “Were you on you way to see Won Woo?” She asked with a hopeful expression, not like she wouldn’t mind if Minhyun called for Baekho’s help, it just would help avoid burdening them if it wasn’t needed.

 

“Not really,” Mingyu shook his head before the dots started to connect in his head. “Are you lost?”

 

“Unfortunately.” She nodded and lowered her head like she was ashamed. “He was helping me until we bumped into you.” She added and pointed to Minhyun behind her.

 

“I also don’t know my way around the city that well yet since I’m from Busan. I moved here last month with my boyfriend, but I’m still getting used to the place. I was trying to find a familiar location so I could call a friend for help.”

 

“I forgot my phone at home.” Soo Min pointed out and Mingyu felt sorry for her.

 

“I can help.” Mingyu assured them.

 

“Thanks so much.” Minhyun smiled and they followed Mingyu who led the way. He lead them to a familiar park within a few minutes. “Oh, I recognize this area now.” Minhyun spoke up. “I can find my way home from here. But can you?” He looked down to Soo Min.

 

“I think so.” She nodded with a small smile. “Thanks for your help and tell Baekho I said Hi when you see him.” She added with a small wave.

 

“Will do, thanks again.” He said to Mingyu before heading off.

 

“Who is Baekho?” Mingyu asked a moment later after they sat on the bench together, she complained that her legs were killing her.

 

“Ren’s bodyguard.” She answered while rubbing her knees in hopes that it would keep them from getting sore. “He helped me out once before, and he’s super nice!”

 

“I see.” Mingyu smiled at her expression. “How did you get lost?”

 

“I thought to go for a walk since I spent so much time at my desk earlier, but I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going and I forgot my phone and bam.”

 

“Why didn’t you bring Won Woo with you?” He was curious. He thought they’d have gone on the walk together or something.

 

“He was asleep when I left.” She admitted. “I was going to wake him when I got back but I didn’t think I was going to get lost like that. What time is it anyway?” She asked with a stressed look.

 

“It’s…” Mingyu checked his phone, “almost 7pm.”

 

“I guess that isn’t too bad, it was almost 6pm when I left.” She sighed. “I should have brought my car, but then again, that was the point of the walk, so I wasn’t sitting in a chair.”

 

“I’ll walk you home.” Mingyu offered. He figured it’d be good to see Won Woo if he was awake when they got there. He really didn’t plan to see Won Woo today, he supposed maybe deep on the inside he did because bumping into Soo Min and Minhyun wouldn’t have happened if he had gone straight home after checking on his mother. He was nowhere near his own apartment complex when the encounter happened.

 

“Thanks. I appreciate it.” She smiled before they got up to start heading to the apartment but right away she complained that her legs were still too tired to walk any further. “Should we call for a cab?” She asked.

 

“I can carry you.” He shook his head and knelt down so she could get on his back.

 

“Are you sure?” She was nervous, he was so tall… and she was afraid of heights. Even being carried by Won Woo was horrible, but it’s a lot different since she trusts her best friend with her life. He told her it was fine and she summoned up her courage and got onto his back. She was scared at first but the fear quickly vanished after a few minutes and she started to realize maybe she really trusted Mingyu too. That or she didn’t dare open her eyes, which probably lost her the chance to memorize her way home for next time.

 

“So, I heard you’re going to L.A with us.” Soo Min muttered near his ear, she was holding on tight to him because she was afraid of falling!

 

“Yeah.” Mingyu smiled. “Won Woo invited me last night when we were talking.”

 

“Ah, so that’s where he went.” She sounded like she was trying to contain her feels and it made Mingyu laugh. “I’m happy.”

 

“Oh?”

 

“I’m happy that Won Woo has been hanging out with you more.” She explained. “Even though I haven’t gotten used to it and I miss him at times… I’m just glad he’s not alone anymore when I’m not there, so thanks.”

 

“... no problem.” That started to make Mingyu feel happy as well.

 

“Are you two going to hit the waters in L.A?” She asked with a hint of laughter. She had said it in a nonchalant way and wondered if Mingyu would catch her drift. Would her ship finally hit the waters and sail?

 

“Swimming sounds like fun!” Mingyu laughed.

 

“Aish… you’re a swimming fool.” She muttered in a whisper.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing!” She beamed before patting him on the shoulders. “Can you go any faster?” She boldly asked and shrieked when he started to run and she had to hold on tight while he laughed… he had heard her call him a swimming fool. (JUST FOR THE PUN AHA)

 

...

 

When Won Woo woke up from the nap he never meant to take, he sat up and rubbed his eyes while quietly cursing at himself for falling asleep. He supposed he was so bored out of his mind that he fell asleep again. After taking a moment to collect himself, he got up and headed to Soo Min’s room to ask about dinner, but when he didn’t see her at her desk he frowned. He left to check the bathroom and saw it was empty and quickly headed to the kitchen to also find her missing. Where did she go? He thought with a worried feeling.

 

He pulled out his phone and texted her. Right away, he heard a vibrating noise come from her room and he rushed in there to see her phone was still there. Really, where is she?! He felt panic start to kick in, this was strange, really strange. He started to remember how Jeonghan mentioned if they should trust Ren and Baekho now that they knew where they lived. Did they actually kidnap her?!

 

Before he could think any more dramatic thoughts, he heard a knock on the front door. He froze in his spot and debated if it was such a good idea to answer the door given the situation. There was a second knock on the door a moment later and Won Woo figured he should at least see who it was. “Mingyu?” Won Woo asked in surprise when he opened the door. He just had this feeling to open it the second he was in front of the door.

 

“Hey.” Mingyu smiled. “I came to return something to you again.” He added and turned slightly to show the sleeping Soo Min on his back. Despite that burst of energy earlier, she actually fell asleep when he slowed back down to a walking pace.

 

“Come in!” Won Woo stepped aside so Mingyu could enter the apartment. He led him to her bedroom so they could put her in bed. She seemed pretty knocked out and Won Woo assumed it was because she worked on her school work for so long. They closed her bedroom door when they left and headed to the living room to talk quietly. “I’m confused.” He was the first to speak.

 

“I was confused, too.” Mingyu chuckled. “I bumped into her on my way home. She was with some tall guy with blonde hair. I was suspicious at first but then they explained that she had gotten lost and he was helping her.”

 

“Figures, since she left her phone here.” Won Woo snickered. “She’s always had a bad sense of direction.”

 

“Well, it’s a good thing I ran into them. I’m not saying that guy was going to do anything bad, but you can never be too sure.” Mingyu pointed out and Won Woo nodded in agreement.

 

“Thanks for bringing her home.” He said with a genuine smile. “I didn’t expect to see you today…”

 

“Did you miss me?” Mingyu teased. Won Woo scoffed and averted his eyes elsewhere and Mingyu noticed he had gotten flustered at his question. So, you did.

 

“I’m pretty sure you missed me more, right?” Won Woo managed to say in a teasing tone. He knew the answer when Mingyu smiled widely and laughed. “Are you going to eat with your friends tonight?”

 

“Depends if they’re home when I go back.” Mingyu shrugged. “Why?”

 

“Well, I just thought we could go get something to eat together… if you’re not busy?” Won Woo suddenly sounded shy and Mingyu felt his heart start to flutter. It really felt like Won Woo was trying to get somewhere with him.

 

“Sure.” Mingyu nodded. “I’ll pay.”

 

“Good, because your ticket wasn’t cheap.” Won Woo chuckled.

 

 

The two had gone to Won Woo’s favorite burger joint to eat. Mingyu had asked a few more questions about L.A while they were eating and Won Woo didn’t mind answering most of them. At least they were just common questions and nothing about his parents. He started to wonder if Mingyu would ever ask about his parents again after the last time they talked about it. He could tell Mingyu was being more cautious around him, and while he appreciated it, he felt like it was a burden for the younger to always have to stop and think about what he was about to ask.

 

“I invited Jeonghan to come to L.A with us.” Won Woo blurted out before they were done eating. “I really didn’t want to, but I know I’d feel guilty if I didn’t since I invited you.”

 

“Really?” Mingyu was a little surprised.

 

“I mean, at least he could keep his nosy girlfriend occupied while we’re there. She probably won’t bother us that much if he’s there. And besides, at least you won’t be alone in that hotel room, either.”

 

“Ah, I was feeling a little worried about that since last night, but I’m glad I’m going to have a roommate now. Thanks.” Mingyu smiled.

 

“Have you told your friends about it yet?”

 

“Yeah, they’re all excited for me.”

 

“That’s cute.” Won Woo said with a small chuckle and Mingyu felt his heart skip a few beats again. “What?” He asked when he noticed Mingyu’s expression.

 

“Nothing!” Mingyu snapped out of it and gave a sheepish laugh. “I’m almost done.” He said, gesturing to his food.

 

The finished moments later and were on their way back to Won Woo’s shared apartment after getting something to go for Soo Min. “I guess we’ll see each other at Jeonghan’s birthday party, unless we bump into each other again.” Won Woo said with a cute laugh. He was doing stuff like that a lot recently and Mingyu almost couldn’t handle it!

 

“Yeah, maybe!” He managed to say with a laugh of his own. “But I don’t mind.”

 

“Me either.” Won Woo felt the same and there was a moment they shared of just looking at each other in that comfortable silence. That was until they heard Soo Min’s door open and they quickly broke eye contact. “It’s awake.” He teased.

 

“Yah!” She frowned at her doorway.

 

“I was just leaving, I’ll see you at Jeonghan’s birthday party~!” Mingyu called over to her with a small wave. “Later.” He added and waved to Won Woo this time before heading out of the apartment.

 

“Did you guys go eat dinner without me?” Soo MIn asked after sitting on the couch. Won Woo came and sat next to her and sat her food on the coffee table.

 

“We brought something back for you, don’t complain.” He chuckled. “It’s still hot, too.”

 

“Wow, perfect timing, I guess.” She mumbled while opening the back and pulled it out so she could eat.

 

“Don’t go getting lost again, I was really worried when I woke up and you were missing. It got worse when I found your phone in your room, I thought someone broke in and really kidnapped you!” He complained and nudged her which made her drop the french fry she was about to eat.

 

“I really thought I had my phone with me! It was an accident!” She said in her defence. “I’m sure I would have still found my way home without anyone’s help!”

 

“I’m just glad you’re okay.” Won Woo said before sitting back in his spot on the couch.

 

“And I’m just glad you brought back food, I don’t think I had the energy to cook!”

 

“Tch, you and takeout.” Won Woo snickered before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out to see it was a text from Mingyu.

 

Mingyu: I meant to tell you goodnight while I was leaving!

 

He chuckled at the text before replying.

 

Won Woo: That’s okay, don’t worry about it.

 

Mingyu: I’ll say it now. GOODNIGHT~!

 

Won Woo: Goodnight, Mingyu :)

 

Mingyu: Goodnight, Won Woo~~~! :D

 

Won Woo: Goodnight lol

 

Mingyu: GOODNIGHT!!! X)

 

Won Woo: Stop!

 

Soo Min noticed Won Woo smiling like a dork at his phone and knew that could only mean one thing. He was texting Mingyu. Wah, those two are so cute together! I really hope everything works out for them in the end! She continued to eat while holding in her fangirl feels. She thought it would be easy but soon found herself wanting to squeal when she heard Won Woo laugh. My heart~!


Chapter twenty-seven!

 

JJ2RFxeakMqAGXPzrIcn3Qhn56JmuDjGDqZoLNYEOjVa8xKxTae-IcEVCl715tnaJWSmeBIxDIqnm4L7okJEeYWwtBAr2JVx-oTOrweLSIc8HbMXLTJLAryGsPaVexxBDUbMuD5K

Oh mah gah, they’re so cute, it hurts!

rSz71RFJtvkPM_QRj2ADGMqMVDKRvQs_Yu4pFyBHJ_29zx-x9vRkWcK-xPrdDCADboLg71bd71htGXhrwypWkBG77aPJTj7y2Mfct5mrf3vi6K00T5Xzcr28wupdJQebWC-ODHSE

Who said they could be that cute?!

*Flips table*

AQ6t_IDiprBOiSudvB3smQPrvuet99CbBEWvekY26mseD1OYmONH-mbCB1pu4B1y6P4XWLD_lWX2wz85yHx3Ul777bxYGXScI73W2ETWGT4iMRM3BKEw_qnioopEfbxuKyVbd9M2

Their texts between each other…

AHHH *FLIPS ANOTHER TABLE*

P3Xl0nJNFV7paPmpELurI_vMelivc1H4vRoFJDEI1JTIr0sGMx1_oMAFj-HvjD-xp2wOKxsrsbLieDfouj9r8o061r5HO224CFw9dnQwmYd5THTcU5IAdMC2lcqJgAhdpryodvI0

Family: STOP FLIPPING TABLES!

S-Sorry….

LOL

nVMDHTYPmYqg1258HwdiuLOOS0csUcTzr3V9BeeuZ-spcfAKXXrwQLyjkfZlbwvBLk-8ycL8WBTbkwGxdwqQX6UK3HuYXVXifFt0kedwDhoWvCidZosEcPd3UOyCNLiJ1gba-ACd

*Takes it out on the tissue box now*

STOP!

0FVU5qyGGGo60Vcl4hI0s2GPnOfQb3R6Zr_DKqZbZ6soZ_2I9cxiF7ZBHd1ybCmDZh7WvIDdO0qCdZIqWCeU8zQKSITjSHcR9Kwjav_6DvwXhIvrvqVrhMT6DyIwckF-re28IFcQ

We’re gettin CLOSER to a confession, I can sense it coming

HMCAYw8z9gDcNhOAZUwMm4Tnh_0HIK-m0UqmQpM_634xXx39Gw5Njn9urlJsssWvTfbMX2AkTw4u01PmvJH8mR6z_-Ab9qUqGrNzJQdhNmFVKUle5c_E8iTnc8lckdt5CAObYswd

*No-duh, I’m the author, of course I would know*

Prepare yourselves, it’s going to be very anti-climatic BUT, I’m sure it will be sickingly cute later on. I said it before, it’s going to be different this time around now that I have a clear head on what I’m doing and I’m trying to avoid it being super cliché lol like last time.

IfEC9ABA9dBHGTthVmBBm58mudiTQQYQ1zRyRG-oIjTZLWuWZmnqUB3USsRoDasWU7TfOhb3c-HooXLiI47E3bOMSFrrHD3sqI1f4cdCrX60KzEPx9tgV6wsjVmTK5J61pubj23n

Some might enjoy it and some might destroy the unsubscribe button LOL JK

I’ve written it how I truly wanted it to be this time around and I’m just sharing it with you all~

PNxCO7q7GGOy-9ZO5LcN3_icpH7kAUjl46H6OeGZi7cf6uOkayMyvjDqC_ZVmbL8wish-n9OVnYh-WIG3gICyzXMLfBfkv03XTzcDJsKJIrYw6ucMo-B4wrL_xv8B0VBKERfFDKF

I’m gonna try not to worry about what people think of my writing when the new scenes come out, but it would be really nice if you all enjoy it after all XD I haven’t been working on my other stories because this one has been taking up most of my free time and as much as I hate neglecting my other stories, I really like writing to this one since there’s so much going on it it lol

maseVIzMZGDLCGOoHfdW26gz2noMrzLI9am4QzRpvmOJRqMgjQJCyDubQcsfgnFdSmEmY2KqKwyXWG5ZZKnIhHSAaGguT7yaCBlZOwGh6SvnKoJSgCuJJIFBNoN8CCJM_-bxIo90

But I do apologize for dragging out my ideas so much, lol

One event takes like 10 chapters to complete sometimes aha

One day is 3 chapters

One week is 80 chapters JK

hkZdpUdMhofnpY_nQiyBXsqt7o9lX4e0JqDSGrmL3C1nYe3wClx04LoDu7cZuLPTvWlPURj3bZh-dU05qxZgbL0d5Kgo3FgBcCMlhCbPT1iUZqs3nUef1_1HBBmTA2k8wrgMOem0

But hopefully it’ll all be worth it in the end and we’ll have tons of laughs getting there

*BIG GRIN*

md5-4K6eNqfOqoMNC1zOPNg-p33MGvgWNoVYHh6Py-q3KegRRoc4LzSh-edfPOAUZuOlcjXuReNPuj6YuJ9czr4Uug4ZbgLc1j6o9mQa-e3lXzpN6hCgEbbX5IoF9co9aq7_YY7F

Sorry about all the Anime gifs aha I’ll put in a few Seventeen gifs to make up for it~!

Td9zS8AAIY68GSA5HLTq975G4AG4DTl2MaDoMjlACIqG_l6cdu1sKEMbna-wFYlqZFVJXAM3MSQh9Kj8EPtgjGuJBgu5rw30Q-Qru-ivEMSKfGH22MeTZw5VVWP5bYTMfM1Q0AZU

EdpnbFqQlwRDv7rNNVFQaXYq_P77bk0v71pNM4TBhppt1Ay-nFvZ0j73IY6BHF7V90VVPrR2vCZ5H-AN_oIWaGiKDoYT9kynWJS8mZ-te2vUKJTKz5_vn1X3RHFrbYGdfj5dHdt1

qwK57H0fP7woZAN1uqjh9ZK_gA8bP2SKl0N9yUwf64Adyf2iuRDN1uV6Cy_9br35HWfuNQoreQ9Vcmw3hZLRg-Nhar1N4HBhmFjv8yuIJATOp7pqmoZYnsUPtzW46WKRa_LXNQHB

Ac30uvxvs7Y73e0JMeJFwlhLASEFwOSIm6SphuRIIi-z5SoMcvnDIqiifX7GXFEGuMqb3riO0zh1Z3PqxcTRYA5oQBg923szUAsjEWwFWavfxpg-ZdPLl_PS14_4wC0daEKxG2yz

b0aW7CD-xl80ROUk8pf428-QXNG28SAwQF4GpDYUPs640GT2H-u01W48s_rD_SQc0ZmNDaATBQutR8ByqujvL9SJsxH_Vj3RzWPb26Y-vHUyCLGgXlT699OyAg1TOJahjORr0U_J

BKBp34ZGFA_1su_uGNU9AvoBFrnI2l_4s4DHwH3tXm33S9MXQwnG-ISXMZhUc6d1BflTnDYQ_EW3xiIl7D-xmjlrc8mQYq__0FdbuppDbXFOLSiu9wutczalCzCikMyLrrH4i13I

L3A9AHGTYHJKC-KxNU4_F3tFUlXZgHHrhyxdVsvh4J2bHKsibtDYoHOOyajjO6Sxq6VSV2Et0kNl1CszHmfIFynO-al0BGZjaPe2yp_8y_C1xUSPgMw8aQu4NHLbch604B-s3BJ-

_Zu-8U1ntL_K1jbn3jP8nabfTIw8EQTNFqda9-BYEC2wEUMsDInxieYxK8qtUl_DbhDfB_aQv4ACla-giGGKReYSQFGMPKLFbcAqPLXDfwYEpJvcR7Cz18sjVAa0yESan42Op0nC

JrAVzDKGu2UPWf3aAtJlO6Mp3k5B9h3KbJOh5fIOjTP68VdRWzuuFLvtNWQOAwh8pt-YimVMyk4u4xw4HhAV_2mjWGIxMr42aSoKXOYqexwwyV60AKsyqyYE_iBi2BZLmuLBd7fx

ajkVf0x7ZUaLBSZJQ0R4tRoYKdXjDIMn5wXeQvP4XgtyABP9Xyl8mB0n6Pk1JQyM8V1fvyANSAcAbQ5w5dcfUpxsEeu4KauiEY_wCvUtyjC9KzewHOWim-2kM_mnJE5jA9x6Xny2

omBpxzXz1BmchHXln3E094X1SmMQAr4RO7kwHvM-guPqJPcoF07biduMZiYcMGDNPyYLnhcbzjyWZE1Wfg8CCeEuAoogWO58iOdb_KkBoFMqiBV_bcEGfkvfJEpDGsxfFyMT6_oD

7du6bLzRSdjwnGE-KT2XtBFNfo6UOMx_t1nGyoyxJOROGFsYQcJciCJ5YnXXHzw8BKq2_mv0B63C45cmPnOH8reyWrZQgBSx9BqQrr2HguzzbXh6gg-BrspFTqCIM5Gw1m2UWVH3

Yq9xqznZJ5wMVV8-e3Bgy9TYY0lzemtGWJUJd2zLf_0ndGxEuyEemo6UwrsFmlgsAXclRic2vfRZHYy975xFwwxP1fdAeoy1rOlVKS0qsb9M56e0aPe3ZI5DPOLFLk-T9W5yWQld

PHX6vjMDlwMHLMOpyBa2EDQSPX8b9HSn4diSi_iyBWWyw-iIlMT-hrnTIffT___f8d0178MyWI5djHJ33_qXZg2tA6BMnLRAgFp5c0-3X_f2OIf7CnGG5c2Xsw0memN32c4VpC67

I_Dua3FMyPcsALai_TOvtPbmnUELW7gcubnsfVw3bYcWJjtiT8w9WNMbohAOZjmlcuZv0zswcuL7zUEP8NBjStDDSxYlii4mdm5SUlXw0XH96oKQi9vb457qiWWqR19oT9rzHKR3

GdUIb8jLOIfXXYs-n_-v5fFdp4RYq7Dlpu8ybAXK8cymwCwAoPZjYR8At0v8SrnJ4cJFUPgpazBCtNTgC2OQxnu_Fz7tSFy4H2_pS4rxVyJKWvJ_ZyodsXgx6xT9bOCFr5VIYqeu

GeWHy77nwDRwy3Oj9xFK8aASAT9sTWEe3-HCEpV7P-2P56-CH8hy9nQ465TuqcEgToVW8CrMTnkIMus-JuZ8tHeLhRAKWIyeQLiBsufk_qqJ3gxd1XWWpDttNjuVKGh2jUvrWr0u

-YqJrym8tIkMUESzy2O6Uqdxjj1P97oEaHhHbdTmNP_7hIDkFnRYt99oXt8T-AHL3zBVO8LTI28XbTbnsCBu6cLctasUlH1lpY6EL4DUrcipQUrkmOeBYPccrVz-oYF4VEQw_Tfc

LvzqBy72y8AxVlFWVoiy1Ruxqbfd8rpw3oBJdPL4xzJDSZOM6KUbymv3-O-s6uS5dBdXA_YKCWwJW2t-m_ilaD3AznDYu92ytqTzKhCGvGHxENNP2QJaj4zBY4Sr2_JCQZn_yytbsqBO6_olI0cVWLK2nUwjvlhx77ouaT9isSF2f5ZAG4lawnfJ_Pmfl5MRfc6hTjX3igPzJV3vzbPMfb6iJ_UWZF7GbpvgRYWz04-lTSyMDPmqkbBBBlYPn3Vmbjmo7501qwr0DdH8

OqszuB8raiakLMQ3s0eL1hZpg4wtvFufOlPkvhUQlxsVvTDfJHy5psKhEJatBAuwV3ITuJo5m8Pkm0PtLIp_40HtzOYDYxRAYFmwerdgWmavfZ1hG0sgtIPgk8oHmnwN_UJV_RL3

UfGvFPTAEe9S9KlN9ljGa0kWCaZ4VQm_iWQYsLcSCcOn5GlN1gOWLsRnOKFhCQxHYTu0ZPeVUAfkUDPpL3tp2kUq0cj5MotFVCfdapMrMW93peFTqJwKBSchPaYL7NKJ8xGNTxPR

F_1miKEPHm569Zx9Doxem4d8zCYpyuN2AOaI9zwpFWUq9P_V9VUflaTVNf4wYOOE2QHn32ak3hWkP0Vg7pSk6e4bnM23GtfmPWybE5t-m65d1uNUW2yXqc46rUjnOnRwUd3UjPxv

lIwVCIC1X1JWRWk8Q90YkY3fFzQtFKVgPOjUMZA0UaA5dAaUEnvbbBO7OEKx6h3k0KCox2tFv0KQCOo42Vp1adQ4ne50KPpe556te9PTlArZGPJtK9_CCSnXRWWOwNJo5h5WXhoZ

YOU’RE WELCOME