Chapter 2

CLOSER [HIATUS]

“Are you alive?” Won Woo asked while leaning at the doorway of Soo Min’s bedroom.

 

“Kind of…” she mumbled in a scratchy voice before a small cough escaped her lips. Her face was paler than normal, nose red from constantly sneezing into tissues scattered around her bed, the almost empty box of tissues at her side. It was Saturday evening, two days after that rainy night. Soo Min had unfortunately caught a cold that day. It was subtle at first yesterday but by Saturday, it was in full effect now.

 

“Are you out of medicine yet?” He asked, eyes searching her night stand. He could see the near empty bottle of cough syrup as well as her near empty box of tissues at her side.

 

“I don’t even want to look.” She sighed, eyes closed as she rested her arm over her head. “I’m dying, Won Woo… help me.” she muttered before coughing once more.

 

“I’ll go get you more, chill out.” He rolled his eyes, turning to leave her room.

 

“Don’t leave me… here alone!” She tried to shout to him. “What if I die while you’re out?!”

 

“I’ll call Jeonghan, then.” He said while pulling out his phone to make the call.

 

“Ah, don’t-” at her protest, a coughing fit took place.

 

“Jeez…” Won Woo mumbled before hurrying over to the kitchen to get her a glass of water, all while trying to contact Jeonghan. The phone kept ringing, it was about the 5th ring by now. Pick up, damn it!

 

“Yeoboseyo!” Jeonghan exclaimed on the other line. “Sorry! My phone was under the blanket!” Must’ve been sleeping, like always. Won Woo thought to himself.

 

“I need you to come over.” Won Woo said as he filled the glass he took from the cabinet up with water.

 

“I need to come ove-?”

 

“Your girlfriend went and got herself sick. I was going to go buy her some more medicine but she’s worried she might die while I’m gone.” He said, annoyance laced in his tone.

 

“What?! My Soo Min is sick?!” Jeonghan sounded so devastated, it made Won Woo almost laugh. They were both dramatic and fit perfectly with each other.

 

“Grab some medicine on your way her-”

 

“I don’t have time!” He shouted, there was the sound of him running around his apartment to gather his things before opening up his apartment door. The last thing Won Woo heard was footsteps rushing down the hallway and then the call ended.

 

Hearing’s Soo Min coughing fit still going strong, he rushed back to her room with the water he prepared. “Don’t die on me, Chae Soo Min!” Won Woo exclaimed, rubbing her back as she tried to take a sip of water.

 

Once she got some liquid down her dry throat, she sighed, exhausted from all that coughing. “I thought I was a goner…” she said before lying back down on her bed.

 

“Me too…” the concern on his face was clear as day. “Maybe you should go to the hospital?”

 

“I’m fine.” She shook her head before hiding under the covers. She hated the hospital, ever since she was younger, by now she could walk in and everyone would know her, that’s how frequent her visits were.

 

Before Won Woo could say anything further, they heard the front door open. It had to be Jeonghan since he knew the passcode to get in. Within seconds, he came rushing through the door.

 

“I’m here! I’m here!” He said, rushing to his girlfriend’s bedside.

 

“You called him?!” Soo Min frowned, about to sit up to greet Jeonghan but he stopped her, making her lie back down.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you!” He assured her, fixing her blanket to cover her properly.

 

“Yah…” Won Woo spoke up at the foot of her bed. “How are you going to take care of her when there’s no medicine?”

 

Jeonghan looked up at him confused before seeing the nearly empty bottle of cough syrup on her night stand. “Why didn’t you say anything when you-”

 

“I did!” Won Woo blurted out before he could finish. He then face palmed.

 

“No need to shout, there’s a sick person in the room.” Jeonghan said softly, hushing him.

 

“Says the person who came running in here shouting.” Won Woo scoffed, folding his arms across his chest. “Anyway, since you’re here now, I guess I’ll go get the medicine.” He sighed, turning to leave.

 

“Won Woo…” Soo Min managed to say before he made it to the door. He looked over his shoulder to see her give a weak smile. “Thanks.”

 

“Yeah, sure.” He muttered quickly before leaving out of the room. They could hear the front door open a moment later and close. He was gone.

 

“Why does he still get shy like that when I’m around?” Jeonghan asked, referring to how Won Woo left. Whenever someone would compliment or thank him in front of other people, he’d get somewhat shy, putting on this cool facade just like now with the ‘yeah, sure’ reply.

 

“Maybe because you’re pretty?” Soo Min said quietly with a short giggle before a cough replaced it.

 

“Don’t speak!” Jeonghan frowned.

 

Leaving the couple behind in the apartment, Won Woo made his way to the convenience store a few blocks away. It had totally slipped his mind that it was the one with that clerk from earlier in the week, Mingyu.

 

He froze when said guy greeted him at the register after putting his items down for check out.

 

“It’s nice to see you again.” Mingyu smiled at him, it was a kind smile that had Won Woo staring for a few seconds before snapping out of it when the other’s smile faltered. “Uh oh, is someone sick?” He asked after taking notice of the items Won Woo was purchasing, the corners of his mouth dropping into a small frown.

 

“My stupid roommate caught a cold the other night… from the rain.” Won Woo answered, tone calm but his face didn’t match that well.

 

“Really? Ah, I feel bad now… I should have gone after her with my umbrella that night. But it wasn’t like I could leave the store unattended…”

 

Won Woo could see the pure guilt on Mingyu’s face and stared at him, there were many thoughts running through his head. He doesn’t even know her that well, yet… He was still a stranger to him and Soo Min, but here he was worrying about her like they were good friends. Perhaps this is what you call a friendly character? He thought to himself, his attention returning to the clerk scanning his items.

 

“Your total comes to 20,000 won.”

 

Won Woo handed over the correct amount of money, but paused when memories of Monday night came to mind. 20,000 won was about the same amount he owed this clerk. He quickly pulled out the extra bills to hand over.

 

“Oh?”

 

“From Monday night… take it.” Won Woo said, avoiding eye contact as he put his wallet away, he wasn’t intending on taking it back.

 

“That’s okay, I don’t nee-”

 

“Just take it.”

 

“But-”

 

“I’ll get going now.” Won Woo turned to leave.

 

“Wait!” Mingyu called after him, causing him to pause and slightly look over his shoulder. “Can you tell Soo Min I said I hope she feels better soon?”

 

“How do you… know her name?” Won Woo fully turned to him this time, a look of confusion painted on his face. As he recalled, they didn’t introduce themselves to him Monday night and he assumed she hadn’t Thursday night either.

 

“Jeonghan.” Mingyu answered. “Jeonghan told me. He’s my classmate… he told me she was his girlfriend.”

 

“Oh.” Won Woo understood now. So does he know my nam-

 

“But he never told me your name.” Mingyu added on, interrupting his exact thoughts.

 

“Figures.” Won Woo rolled his eyes. He swore ever since Soo Min came to live with him as his roommate, Jeonghan gives him a difficult time a little too much.  He could guess the guy acted like he didn’t know him, either. The things jealousy will make you do...

 

“Yeah, he didn’t say much about you…” Mingyu gave a small chuckle. “Are you two fighting?” Won Woo clicked his tongue, an amused smile coming to his lips. “Sorry, I don’t mean to pry.”

 

“We’re not fighting. He’s just being a spoiled brat who didn’t get his way because I live with his precious girlfriend and he doesn’t. Just ignore him, he’s a jealous man.” When he saw the smile on Mingyu’s face, it made him think of what he just said. He was a little shocked he had said something like that to him since he usually wasn’t the talkative type among strangers. But this was Jeonghan’s classmate… perhaps he’s not really a stranger after all? They would call it… a mutual friend, right?

 

“So can I hear it?” Mingyu asked, still smiling like before. “Your name?”

 

“Uh…” Won Woo hesitated for a second, not sure why but shook it off before answering. “Won Woo.”

 

“Won Woo.” Mingyu repeated, his smile growing wider. “Got it.”

 

“And yours?” Won Woo asked but soon regretted it when the other pointed to his name tag. “I’m going now.”

 

“Okay, get home safely, Won Woo~!” Mingyu called after him. “Come again!”

 

Won Woo stopped at the door to give one more look his way, that happy grin on Mingyu’s face was still there and he felt… a lot of things actually. Embarrassed being one of them since he knew that was one of the reasons the guy was smiling like an idiot, to hide his laughter at Won Woo’s dumb question. But put that aside, it was nice to see that smile. He wasn’t really sure why since he sees that kind of smile with Soo Min and her other friends, but seeing it on Mingyu…

 

“Won Woo, wait a second!” He snapped out of his thoughts before turning around to see Mingyu coming up to him with the medicine he forgot at the counter. “You almost forgot your stu-” before Mingyu could finish his sentence, Won Woo snatched the bag out of his hand, muttering a quick thanks before rushing out of the store. Mingyu laughed to himself, finding Won Woo to be an interesting character.

 

...

 

After returning home, Won Woo plopped onto the couch face first with the shopping bag still in his hand. He felt so embarrassed! First he asked that dumb question about Mingyu’s name and then nearly forgot to take his shopping bag on his way out. Screw up after screw up…

 

“Did you get the medicine?” Jeonghan’s voice quietly asked from behind the couch.

 

Won Woo held it up with his arm, a muffled reply of “here” accompanied it.

 

“What’s with you?” The older chuckled at his position.

 

“Nothing.” Won Woo lifted his head to reply properly.

 

“Are you sur-”

 

“It’s nothing.” Won Woo got up to sit properly on the couch. “Go take care of your girlfrien-” when he turned to look at Jeonghan, he was already gone. “Tch, I swear…” he shook his head with a soft laugh. He was left alone in the living room to think more on his trip to the convenience store. He said he’s friends with Jeonghan? He thought to himself before looking back to the hallway where Soo Min’s room was located. Should I expect to see him more often because of that? He didn’t think Jeonghan would play matchmaker, but then again, it was possible. A part of him kind of hoped that Jeonghan would bring Mingyu around, another part of him hoped he didn’t. He was conflicted. Damn.

 

...

 

A few hours later had passed by and Won Woo ordered himself and Jeonghan some take out since the only cook in the apartment was sick in bed. They were going to have to eat at some point tonight. And then there Soo Min who whined and complained about them getting to eat delicious food like that while all she was stuck with was soup and tea.

 

“Want a bite?” Jeonghan asked as he picked up a spring roll to give her. It was just a habit of his when his girlfriend complained about being hungry. He had forgotten she was sick already.

 

“Are you trying to kill her?” Won Woo scolded. “She can’t eat any of this, it’s bad for . What if she chokes on it, she’s been coughing every two seconds, she can’t even take a proper sip of water!”

 

“...I’ll buy you take out when you’re better, okay?” Jeonghan patted his girlfriend on the head. All she did was pout, coughing here and there.

 

“Why eat in front of me, though?!” She complained, coughing into her sleeve.

 

“What if you die while we’re out in the living room eating?” Won Woo said with a roll of his eyes. “You need to stop saying that so lightly…”

 

“Sorry, it’s just how I fee-” she paused before finishing her sentence.

 

“If that’s how you’re feeling, we need to take you to the hospital!” Jeonghan looked at her with a complete worried look now.

 

“No! I’m not that sick, don’t worry!” She gave a weak smile. “You’d know if I was that sick, last time I wasn’t even talking.” She pointed out. “I’m talking now, so I’m fine!”

 

“Even so, you should stop talking, you’re only irritating your throat further.” Won Woo warned before pointing to her glass of water, motioning for her to take drink.

 

“Okay.” She nodded, doing as she was told. “Thanks for taking care of me, you two.”

 

“Stop talking!” Won Woo scolded again with a small laugh, Jeonghan joining him seconds later.

 

When the two were done eating, Won Woo left the room to do the usual clean up around the apartment, though there wasn’t much to clean since no one had been in the living room nearly all day nor the kitchen. The rest of that evening, Won Woo thought about his encounter with Mingyu since Soo Min was already being taken care of by her boyfriend, he had a lot of free time. When it was late enough, he went to bed after Jeonghan informed him he’d stay the night to look after Soo Min some more.

 

 

The next day passed fairly quick, and luckily so did Soo Min’s cold.

 

“I’m dying…” the girl moaned from her bedroom.

 

Okay, maybe it hadn’t passed as quick as the day, but at least it wasn’t as bad as yesterday!

 

“Say that one more time and I’m taking you to the hospital.” Won Woo warned as he came into her room with a fresh cup of hot tea.

 

“Did I say dying?” She gave a nervous smile. “I meant… I’m lying… down…”

 

“Shut up and drink the tea.” Won Woo said with a small laugh. She never failed to make him laugh.

 

She took a few sips while he remained seated on the edge of her bed. Jeonghan had left earlier since he had to go home and finish up some homework since they had school tomorrow, it being Sunday night. He told the guy he’d look after Soo Min for the rest of the night and not to worry.

 

“Hey.” She spoke up after setting her tea down on the night stand. “Won Woo?”

 

“Huh?” He snapped out of his thoughts before looking at her.

 

“Thinking about something?” She tilted her head as she was unwrapping a cough drop to on.

 

“Not really.” He lied. “Do you think you’ll be able to make it to school tomorrow?”

 

“Ah… school.” She sighed while letting her head drop before it shot right back up. “Oh crap!”

 

“What?!” Won Woo frowned at her reaction.

 

“I had homework! It’s due tomorrow!” She explained, covering her face with her small hands. “What am I going to do?!”

 

“You’re going to do it.” He bluntly said, looking around for her book bag.

 

“I can’t! Not when I’m… sick.” A cough interrupted her sentence.

 

“Which class is it?” He asked, curious.

 

“One of my main core classes. Image Editing.”

 

“Oh…” he muttered before getting up. “Well, good luck with tha-”

 

“Yah!” She threw one of the empty tissue boxes at him. “I covered your homework when you were sick last semester, you’re seriously… not going to help me?!”

 

“I don’t know all that crazy computer stuff!” He defended, dodging another tissue box.

 

“It’s not that hard! Just read the book!” She pointed to her laptop bag by her desk. “Just follow the instructions!”

 

“But-”

 

“It’s just the basics, even you should be able to do it! It’s due tomorrow regardless if I go in or not. I’m supposed to email it to my instructor, so get to it!” She ended her words with a few coughs.

 

“Fine.” He finally gave in. He was lucky she covered his homework last semester when he got sick, if she hadn’t, surely he would have gotten an F for those assignments. There was no ‘turning in late’ option at all.

 

“Thanks.” She gave a weak smile. “I’m sorry… I promise to help you with your next English assignment.”

 

After holding her up to that promise, he took her lesson book and laptop and headed out to his room so she could rest up some more for the night. He would check in on her from time to time, but for now, he basically told her goodnight.

 

For the next hour and a half, Won Woo sat at his desk, Soo Min’s laptop open before him with the lesson book opened at the side. Things had been going well with the lesson until…

 

He stared at the screen for a good five minutes before letting out a defeated sigh. He was stuck. Why is the terminology so complicated? He thought to himself before closing the book and leaning back in his seat. He was stuck on something about a healing brush tool and clone stamp tool in Photoshop. When the book instructed to sample a surrounding area in the image, that’s when he couldn’t figure out how. “Press the Alt key.” He mumbled out. “I did and nothing.”

 

Sighing again, he decided he’d go for a small walk to get some fresh air. Staring at the computer screen was starting to give him a headache. He thought to take the lesson book along with him, thinking maybe once his brain is refreshed, he would understand it then. He was out the door after putting on a jacket, the summer nights were beginning to get cooler as the days passed.

 

He walked down the streets near the convenience store, not really paying attention to where he was walking until he noticed he was standing right in front of the doors. When he realized where he was, he quickly tried to retreat, but Mingyu inside had already spotted him and called out for him to come inside when a customer left, he was holding the door open for Won Woo.

 

“Uh… thanks.” He bowed before entering the store.

 

“Hey!” Mingyu smiled as Won Woo came up to the register, there weren’t many people inside at the moment, so the clerk had time to talk for a few minutes.

 

“Hey.” Won Woo replied back, briefly making eye contact. He was clueless on why he ended up here…

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Not much…” Won Woo replied quietly. He almost sounded lost.

 

“How’s Soo Min?” At the mention of his roommate, he finally snapped out of it.

 

“She’s getting better.”

 

“That’s good to hear.” Mingyu had a tone of relief. “By the way, what’s that you’re holding?” He asked, pointing to the lesson book in Won Woo’s arms.

 

“Oh… uh.” Won Woo looked down at the book. “It’s one of Soo Min’s lesson books for her class. She had homework due tomorrow but wasn’t able to complete it in the condition she’s in so… I’m covering for her.”

 

“Awh, that’s so sweet!” The clerk cooed like it was the most cutest thing on the planet. Over exaggerating a bit, like someone he knew. Is Jeonghan’s persona already rubbing off on him?

 

“Yeah…” Won Woo averted his eyes down to the counter after seeing Mingyu’s excited expression. “Though, I got stuck on one of the steps… so I took a break.”

 

“Ah, I see. What did you get stuck on?” He asked before holding his hand out, hinting that he wanted to take a look at the book. Won Woo slowly handed it over, pointing at the bookmark where his place was saved. “Oh, Photoshop, huh?” He grinned. He was familiar with the program. “What step was it?” He turned the book so Won Woo could show him.

 

“Something about sampling the surrounding area… I just don’t understand when it says to press the alt key. Nothing happens when I click after it.”

 

“Oh… that’s probably because you’re supposed to press and hold the alt key while sampling the area.” Mingyu explained.

 

Won Woo just stared at the words on the book and he finally saw where he was making his mistake. He was reading the instruction wrong like a total idiot. “Are you kidding me?” He sighed in irritation.

 

“That’s okay, sometimes these books don’t really make sense at first until you reread it a couple of times.” Mingyu assured him while closing the book to hand it back over. “I actually made the same mistake when I took that class.” He added with a small chuckle.

 

“You took this class, too?”

 

“Yeah, as an elective.” Mingyu nodded. “It was fun minus the lessons.” He gave a cute laugh that made Won Woo freeze again. “Something wrong?”

 

“No,” Won Woo said quickly, snapping out of it. “Nothing… thanks, though.”

 

“No problem, I’m happy I could help!”

 

There was that bright smile again and Won Woo swears he probably could stare at it for hours like a fangirl to her bias. What? That almost sounded poetic, a comical version of the saying “like a moth to a burning flame.”

 

“So…?” Mingyu asked quietly as the silence between the two was starting to grow a little awkward with Won Woo just zoning out in broad daylight, or nightlight… moonlight?

 

“I’ll just go now.” Won Woo turned away, feeling the heat rush to his cheeks from the embarrassment… why was it always like this when he meets with Mingyu?

 

“Okay, get home safely, Won Woo~!” Mingyu waved from the counter. He glanced over his shoulder, but maybe that was a mistake as the right side of his face, actually his eye, made contact to the door he was opening.

 

He staggered back a little at the sudden impact to his face, quickly bringing up his free hand to cover it. ! He cursed in his mind. ! Why? The Hell?! Why me?!

835lkQ1ChjHMeocUARtKdw04dJIKKLOg5V3mTSIMe4vaoR--8bjAySUnWr8Bnz_ajhsAWVJpkYkyms8y3ASS0HyKSQqrhnRNUkm9jlWa4G8uHt-5vV9nlcTb6tPgmjh7I8pbGBuj

Beep! Beep! Beep! Censor! Censor! Censor!

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE! PROFANITY EVERYWHERE!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

 

“Are you okay?!” Mingyu came rushing over to check on him, his voice was dripping with concern.

“I’m fine.” He assured him before he tensed up at the sudden hand resting on his back. It wasn’t that foreign, but when it was someone he didn’t really know, it was completely foreign.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah,” he muttered, facing the door again.

 

“Let me get that for you.” Mingyu stepped over to hold the door open for him. Won Woo felt humiliated by now as he nodded and pulled his hoodie over his head to conceal his embarrassment the best he could, even using Soo Min’s lesson book as a shield before he dashed out of the store with a quick “Bye!”

 

Mingyu watched him sprinting down the street and chuckled when he saw Won Woo almost trip on something left in the road. He laughed when he saw Won Woo kick at it while cursing none too quietly-

 

835lkQ1ChjHMeocUARtKdw04dJIKKLOg5V3mTSIMe4vaoR--8bjAySUnWr8Bnz_ajhsAWVJpkYkyms8y3ASS0HyKSQqrhnRNUkm9jlWa4G8uHt-5vV9nlcTb6tPgmjh7I8pbGBuj

Beep! Beep! Beep! Censor! Censor! Censor!

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE! PROFANITY EVERYWHERE!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

 

-before making it around the corner. “Wow, he’s really cute.” The clerk said to himself, clearly amused. He had thought he was an interesting character from their past encounters. At first, he seemed like a cool and chic kind of person with those sharp eyes that would ward off anyone who tries to mess with him. His first impression went a little like…

 

Wow, it’s like a really cool anime character just walked in!

 

When he came to the counter, he had expected something like…

 

What are you looking at? Hurry it up.

 

And once he hands the receipt over to him, Won Woo would leave the store without another word, because he didn’t care enough to say anything more to strangers.

 

But… none of that really happened, to Mingyu’s surprise. Won Woo looked cold with those sharp eyes yet, he was actually a cute klutz in the end who, what he assumed, gets embarrassed easily. “I want to know more about you… Won Woo.” Mingyu mumbled before finally returning inside.

 

“Got it.” He suddenly heard a familiar voice once he shut the door behind himself. He almost jumped from being startled at the sight of his cheery friend, Lee Seokmin.

 

“What?! What are you doing here?” Mingyu asked quickly before noticing his friend had his phone out and pointed at him like he was recording something!

 

“I came to get a snack and say hi, but you were too busy having your kdrama moment.” Seokmin grinned, waving his phone in the air. “I got it on camera.”

 

“You got it on… how much did you record?!”

 

“Only that last bit.” He said before getting into position, looking off into space as he repeated what his younger friend said a moment ago. “I want to have your babies, Won Woo.”

 

“I did not say that! You jerk!” Mingyu refrained from running over to hit his ridiculous friend. He was at work and actual cameras were obviously watching.

 

“You didn’t?” Seokmin laughed, playing dumb. “I could have sworn I heard the word babies…”

 

“Are you done?” Mingyu sighed, referring to his hyung’s teasing.

 

“Awh, lighten up! I was just joking!” Seokmin laughed, following him to the counter so he could check out. “But really, who was that just now?”

 

“Ah… you know Jeonghan, right?” Mingyu asked seriously.

 

“Yeah, I met him a couple of times at school now. Why?”

 

“Well, he has a girlfriend named Soo Min. And that guy is her roommate, Won Woo.”

 

“What? They live together?” Seokmin gasped. “She’s living with a man who is not her lover?!” He added on, making it sound scandalous.

 

“They’ve been friends for 15 years, I don’t think it’s as scandalous as you think.” Mingyu chuckled. “If anything, they’re probably like siblings to each other by now.”

 

“That’s even worse!”

 

“What are you even talking about?!” Mingyu sighed, bringing the palm of his hand to his forehead in slight frustration.

 

“So are you two friends?” He pointed at Mingyu. “You and Won Woo?”

 

“I’m not sure. I’ve only seen him a few times now when he comes into the store. I never see him around our campus… maybe because our schedules are different? Either way, he doesn’t seem like the talkative type from what I gathered. He’s kind of shy and…” a huge smile was growing on his lips as he spoke about the guy.

 

“Oooh! What’s this? Have you fallen for the new guy already?!” Seokmin reached over, poking his friend on the cheek in a teasing manner.

 

“Yah!” Mingyu swatted his hand away, an irritated expression on his face now. “I just find him interesting, that’s all!”

 

“And cute, right?”

 

“... no!”

 

“You totally hesitated just now!” Seokmin pointed out. “Wow, he’s really cute.” Seokmin then played back the clip he recorded earlier.

 

“You liar! You said you only caught the last bit!” Mingyu tried to snatch Seokmin’s phone but the older was too quick, already expecting it.

 

“I actually caught the whole thing!” He chuckled when he noticed Mingyu straighten up behind the counter… he was still at work so he had to behave.


“I swear to god, I am going to rip that phone out of your hands when work is over.” Mingyu threatened lowly. He knew Seokmin was going to show the video off to everyone and frankly, he didn’t want poor Won Woo to be remembered that way!

 

“Good luck trying.” Seokmin just smiled at him, but Mingyu could see a hint of evil in it.

 

“I will break into your room later and-”

 

“I’m going to call the cops!” Seokmin’s smile quickly turned into a frown. “Relax, I’m not going to show anyone! … or well maybe I’ll show Soonyoung, but I won’t showcase it to the world, even though I’d like to!”

 

“Hyung!” The younger whined.

 

“You both were so cute, no worries!” Seokmin assured him with a cute laugh to prove it.

 

“Hyung!” Mingyu’s whines started to sound more angry.

 

“Anyways, I’ll get going now. See you later!” Seokmin grabbed his paid items and headed for the door, leaving a pouting Mingyu at the counter.

 

“Aish… that hyung is too much sometimes.” He muttered before looking down to the counter to organize the space. But he couldn’t help but ignore his bitter feelings and think back on his encounter with Won Woo again. I hope he’ll be alright...


Chapter two~!

 

QAC_7rHmNP9XoKglzCe0UdEDvg8-RKKFlbtSogUO4axKXuKaH-M3PY6unjsRiAFF_IJytKNV42xV48-XH12nwQC8p0JYN1JvD_TSiHV5t9LV5X1HnVW4rTdosz1D244HZEbx9nkY

AHHH~! THE CUTENESS~! *SCREAMS*
WAHHHHH, THE FEELS!
*CONTINUES TO SCREAM AND BEING ANNOYING LOL*

d245GVTbj63hwE8CxHsxnCNvY_bOiJ-goDj0cuxhMtXPT9P2aH5qQx_OialGvMaltbXoTOW4ALCQT4XXVlNklLtz-ZZNawwuy5jdIaXtxrQAM9V4if-tuaGMWzJu9BSUGBUiq4Ig

I forgot how I made Seokmin a little evil at the beginning ahahaha, I love it!

Definitely have to remember this now~!

IlBOJKyihcPcRQe2FrxoVZ7biieTuOJjNkirAsLQ5BsHBdk2PbPXSN43BesdYmqCehbeGIzsMGRgbeFP1H6rvy71PcP7tKFT4X0W6ar_WDLrWZELqB2Blp9GcWlFQeZx6WfOJ0Nk

So cute how I said I only had 4 stories running back then *stressful laugh*

WAGdgcUhL_-bc6rQSv9zQ1QTK4TuGxQv3VqI0441cp3-Q0wbsVmox13M-o-I2BEo19GQDL9XXfJV2DSQ-MuNQsPgVkKjPbiwMtl3k2ifqPB3z2Bm4sF8rxgIJA787erG4VtMtcbc

I’m in for a boat load of cringing, aren’t I? Well, Sailor Won Woo shall be with me, cussing up a storm to keep me entertained, his transformation will never be revealed lol jk ahahaha~!

~

ORIGINAL A/N FOR CH 3

I3QFH8nhso8NdpqgA6jCrjXxXx41w1pS6LRz6yeLiPOVzzT-kdtfnztM8pFsta9JdA4P3JKD19U1PJx3gdpeWWRyiYochYE2_7MkkkLlFc-6_jB3CIku2iJ1OKW9Kgwp-Lq3noUa

LOL Whoops.

k3nqPILmmoWTXZ-VQizDfg4MdqNbAgxQomrqesKDe7ca-Te1lmRi0UuyGifRkw37JSX3wwKkA-KfqWvhOKjjPZzd1OWe5bwZcoTGf4Hin1LvaVmCJVKBV1HuMX0VLhRHRyDp2GqP

Here’s chapter three!

uPEFNUolNHkKH5IY4aWI97iVsOHupdVtgXjPcbMxit9tiSjY3Vfx_UQJffFlVLy6YtAbtcBmt_MQJKZlWQRCTK4tEtD01U-5jOBUly6j2aMCLGkZi0N3N-jHK2RhU2aGiTmUJ7eG

I feel like I’m neglecting my other stories since I’ve updated this one three times in a row now… Jeonghan is missing me, I can tell… JK XD He’s like… come back to me, Pikachu!

MUoHBSO-Q6KMuLH8JhHt8C3ZSg0Rx8B-VOB27nN8nNb0ht7d8dvGTp4n8Gd2oTe8wNnWc3BL3H3arcY4kUo2NteR5Yg-Rh2diC9iTSmQc5YDpJJNmAwJo6mdAjuNWNnm7FiXx62f

I’ll get back to you soon, don’t worry! I suppose it’s because I’ve been having a lot of Won Woo feels so I’ve just been writing to his stories >< one writer, four stories… it’s a challenge haha

jfVOZW8ee59uPpD9ISsEdnorSocuNQT-ABbE4AOoDEF4bIsV01_l8UwC-MD_wiilC7UY-8EY4Xd-LAmK4a6jbxcVmK5ApWxYDyNkavJ54TO1JDleqHWTqmfIr4SNV3B8Hu1uW7Rs

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed! ^^ Until next time

 

ORIGINAL A/N FOR CH 4

Yay! Seokmin got some air time!

qDimyd5hlTphs6O6QpKDU-1UXODJEjnLcS6PcgBRm5IjamvOaNeSL1k1sMKZsy2C8f4MbDXjI44tD9m-g9w4ASA6PeBi69MRSgwcG-4CjiiF_o6QQkAEm_XRAiIvrFPMIgwfMedM

He’s hardly gotten air time in my stories, I feel so bad but… he got some light in this chapter, finally!

rJtJXwbZYyDfLYY8dPmZRQ-6D4GRWWIB2F8iaRjT4biQrbowbE1Y2gk18fTfmDzoHPiafbA4lTGuCYmaCEo63AIhj8MgYD9pvBVpCNT8NYoXjGiT4SuxbL4wrg1rksDOiW0X0CQU

Lol… Won Woo is too cute! Like… aslkdfjlgjlakjeg XD hahaha~!

robEUSgM5aZKr7eGxp4dyIEWhSoQ8TXRtWag3e7YP1v4MLJc6g6Uwr29vaUMNx-UOAmLmu0RtjxPfDH0Y-crao3loAyK6qfh5Cs-C2AVVVYXxach7t2F1LBgDPKu41n83ygtuCJJ

And.. I can’t believe it. I’m missing school today because I’m not feeling well, so I had to e-mail my instructor and I was going through my unread mail (that I didn’t think was that important) but one of them had info about a KDrama exchange and mentioned there was a Kpop performance at the beginning last Thurs Oct 22 for the Asian club… like….

u1u3HuNKT3TAqkAJqwMcSNKYU9s03ZitSTCmmfi-wQIViWHPyPuvfHpNpTK6tWUZHEov1CbEoNtZtANJxuF6L-mqf4GPYkumMRjRXEUbXW_ThdFf7OaNfM8XQTsKmzLB5JhxjMen

How… did… I… miss… that?! TT^TT I NEED TO CHECK MY EMAIL MORE OFTEN NOW! AISH! I HAD NO IDEA ANYONE EVEN LIKED KOREAN ANYTHING HERE WHERE I LIVE! It’s Usually just Anime.

FBAzNMGKthQ6Xwxry7aIZoZMPtjApm1c2hrG34QBdmmO3yFIRcsHRJHgSbmPGSloilxTO2inaKQNT-aMHXl0Y3gVcypR8rBbuovL-TE2hyf5qgTQEnFmzwTc8C_ArlIHlhRxCBfl

Anyway >.> Hope everyone enjoyed ^^

sFkjhC769FT-xN3vytcuOtkuGYtY7I-2vlljf3p7LHc1bWs2LhBv_dqcluRLAZoNELKP5r0dxMoIjweQ_dXI-fZ_hr5vvCkK1C_WSjVnbs2unAFxbcZNf9NyDSXn_WyaEmREiNJS

UPGRADE, HELL YEAH~! THEY GOT CLOSER DIDN’T THEY~?! LOL