Chapter 12

CLOSER [HIATUS]

 

“Stop!” Won Woo frowned after reaching over to cover the camera lens. His annoying best friend was sitting beside him with her camera taking photos of his y blank stares at the table.

 

“Awh…” she frowned and sat back in her seat to see the picture came out blurry, “why am I so shaky today?” She wondered as she looked through the other blurry photos. It was Tuesday afternoon as the two were sitting in the cafe area as it was now a habit to do so recently.

 

“Could it have anything to do with you downing two cups of coffee earlier because you’re an idiot for pulling an all nighter?” Won Woo scolded as she tried to take another photo of him.The weekend was almost here and Soo Min couldn’t wait until the day was over...

 

“I had to! My layout chapter was due and I hate turning in work late!” She whined, falling back in her seat once more. All she wanted to do right now was sleep… but she had class later and taking naps never worked for her.

 

“Have your work done early next time.” He sighed and watched her close her eyes. The dark circles under them were so noticeable he worried he was going to get yelled at by her lovely Queen.

 

“Hey guys.” Suddenly, Jihoon joined their table. He sat his stuff down before his eyes locked on Soo Min dozing off in the seat across from him. “Yah… did she pull an all nighter again?” He asked Won Woo with a disapproving look on his face.

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” He said while reaching over to nudge the sleepy girl awake. “I went to bed like a normal person, how was I supposed to stop her?”

 

“Oh!” Soo Min shot up in her seat when she noticed Jihoon at the table now. She quickly whipped out her camera and tried to take a photo of her smaller friend, but just like before… they all came out blurry! She let out a small whimper before she let her head fall onto the table in defeat.

 

“What’s with the camera?” Jihoon asked.

 

“I don’t know, she just started randomly taking photos of me earlier, too.” Won Woo shrugged. They both stared at her and wondered if she finally passed out before she spoke again.

 

“It’s for my next project.” She mumbled against the table. “I have to take a photo of someone I know and illustrate them…”

 

“Shouldn’t you ask if we want to be your subject first!” Jihoon scolded.

 

She let out a defeated sigh and got ready to give up and rest her head on the table once more until she noticed a familiar face approached their table. “Heeeeey, Mingyuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!” She jumped up from her seat and looked wide awake now before she ran up to him with camera in hand.

 

“Oh! Hey, Soo Min!” Mingyu smiled at her eager greeting.

 

“Can you be a subject for my next project?” She asked, her eyes were full of hope when she looked up at him.

 

“Subject?” He questioned before he looked at Jihoon and Won Woo at the table.

 

“Kinda like a model.” She explained. “I have to illustrate someone I know! You’re pretty handsome and… I think it’d be interesting to do a portrait of you!”

 

“Oh, then I’d be honored to be your subject, your majesty!” Mingyu beamed.

 

“Great! Then come over later! I can’t take your picture now ‘cause I’m too shaky!” She almost shouted, like she was intending for her best friend to hear what they were talking about, it made Mingyu laugh when he saw Won Woo’s expression change into slight embarrassment. “I’ll set up a photoshoot!” She added and clasped her hands together with a look of awe while picturing it in her mind.

 

“What time?” Mingyu asked. “I have work at 10pm, so anything before that should be fine.”

 

“Oh my god, I forgot you worked!” She gasped with a look of shock.

 

“It’s okay.” He chuckled at her expression, he thought it was cute. To be honest, he kind of adored her and loved how she was his and Won Woo’s number one fangirl. But sometimes he could be jealous of how close she is to Won Woo, so in the end, he’s really conflicted on how he feels about her.

 

“Nevermind, come over tomorrow evening!” She smiled. “Gives me time to prepare!” She squeaked and he could just tell she was planning something for her favorite ship.

 

“Alright, it’s a plan.” Mingyu smiled. He felt curious now.

 

Shortly after, Mingyu joined the table and made small talk with Jihoon before he left for another class. Soo Min did her best to stay awake while Won Woo managed to make small talk with Mingyu. At some point, he questioned where the taller one’s friends were and he replied that they were finishing up some assignments that were due. All their fooling around caught up to them finally. It felt kind of different, not having those three around to cause trouble… the same went for Won Woo’s friends as well. They were finishing up last minute homework and assignments, too! Soo Min seemed to be the only one who finished on time.

 

“You got all your school work done on time, despite you’re a procrastinator?” Won Woo asked with a small laugh.

 

“I did!” Mingyu grinned. “I didn’t want to disappoint you.” He added and watched Won Woo’s cheeks turn a light pink.

 

“You should be finishing work on time for yourself, not others…”

 

“I know, but…” Mingyu leaned forward on the table, his eyes were locked on Won Woo’s blushing face, “thinking about you, it motivates me to do my best.”

 

“Really?” Won Woo’s eyes widened slightly before he looked away, the blush on his face turned a few shades darker. “Soo Min, you should take notes.” He nudged his friend who had zoned out this whole time.

 

“Huh?” She looked over to see Won Woo’s red face and immediately frowned. “I missed something?!”

 

“You should go home and sleep. You look so tired.” Mingyu said with a concerned look.

 

“I still have another class to attend later, I can’t.” She pouted.

 

“What’s the point if you’re going to fall asleep in class?” Won Woo sighed and took her camera to put it away in her bag. “Don’t be so reckless.”

 

“I can handle it, don’t worry!” She said stubbornly and slapped her cheeks so she could be more alert. “It’s only another two hours to go, I can do it!”

 

 

Two hours had passed and it was dinner time now. Mingyu had stayed with the duo to keep them company while they waited for Soo Min’s class to start. His friends never showed up to the table and he assumed they left straight after they were done with their other classes, which he couldn’t blame them, they must’ve been just as tired as the girl sitting across from him at the table!  

 

“I should go.” Mingyu said reluctantly when he got up from his seat. “I bet my friends will come hunt me down if I don’t show up for dinner.”

 

“Awh, that’s cute!” Soo Min gushed after putting down her 3rd soda. The sugar was doing a fine job in keeping her awake, but it doesn’t last long and she’ll soon order another one. “A family that eats together, stays together.” She added with a smile before it quickly faltered. She looked to Won Woo with an apologetic expression for her comment. Given his family issues… she regretted saying that now.

 

“True.” Won Woo managed a small smile, it was like he was telling his best friend it was okay with his eyes. “Get home safely.” He waved to Mingyu.

 

“Thanks. I’ll see you two tomorrow! Later!” Mingyu waved with a bright smile before heading off.

 

“I’m sorry.” Soo Min said once Mingyu was gone. “I shouldn’t have said that in front of you.”

 

“Relax, it’s fine.” He smiled before he reached over to lightly pinch her cheek. “Maybe my real family isn’t around, but I still have you.”

 

“Awwwwwwh~!” She grinned and leaned over to give him a quick hug in their seats. When she lingered, Won Woo sighed. She fell asleep.

 

When he nudged her and she wouldn’t wake up, clearly knocked out by now, he decided to take her home. This would be a challenge for sure. It’d be different if she was a little more conscious and walked to the car herself. Should I call for backup? He thought after grabbing his phone. It was like someone sensed his need for help and Mingyu came back to the table claiming he forgot his pencil. He totally did that on purpose, didn’t he?

 

“Is everything okay?” Mingyu asked when he noticed Soo Min leaning on Won Woo, her face was turned and it almost looked like she was upset and Won Woo was comforting her.

 

“She fell asleep.” Won Woo said quietly.

 

“Really?” Mingyu was surprised, he never thought someone could literally pass out in public like that, but he supposed after hearing that she had stayed up all night and drank a lot of caffeine, it was bound to happen. She pushed the limit. “Do you need help?”

 

“Uhm…” Won Woo thought about it. Was it better to have Mingyu help instead of bothering his other friends? “If you can.” He nodded.

 

“Of course. What do you need me to do?” Mingyu asked while eyeing their stuff. “Can you carry her?” Won Woo nodded before he carefully got up from his seat and proceeded to scoop her up in his arms. There weren’t many people around to stop them and ask what was wrong, that made it a lot easier and quicker to get out to the parking lot and to the car. “I’ll give you a lift home.” Won Woo said after putting Soo Min in the back seat.

 

“Thanks.” Mingyu smiled while doing a small victory motion on the inside. He was glad he forgot his pencil now.

 

...

 

“Nice timing.” Jihoon said when Won Woo got out of the car. He had showed up a moment before Won Woo pulled into the lot.

 

“Unless you were stalking us.” Won Woo joked and dodged Jihoon’s fist. “Did you finally decided to come visit us for once?”

 

“Don’t make it sound so bad.” Jihoon pouted. “I thought I should drop by and eat dinner with you guys seeing as my parents still aren’t back from their vacation yet.”

 

“Right. Did you bring anything?” He asked and Jihoon held up his empty hands. “I see.” The older snickered before he headed to the backseat. “Well, just give me a few minutes to put baby Soo to bed.”

 

“To bed?” Jihoon asked and peeked over Won Woo’s shoulder to see their knocked out friend. “Aish, she’s so reckless.”

 

“Get her legs.” Won Woo instructed Jihoon who nodded and did as he was told.

 

“What the heck are you two doing?” They suddenly heard Jeonghan’s voice. “Did you kill my girlfriend?!” He gasped when he saw them pulling her body out of the backseat.

 

“No. Calm down!” Won Woo rolled his eyes. “She passed out at school.”

 

“Don’t just stand there, help before we drop her!” Jihoon scolded. Jeonghan immediately came over and pushed them aside and told them to let a real man do it. They laughed when Jeonghan let out a strained noise like he was an old man getting up from his seat.

 

“Well, at least you can watch over her while Won and I go eat.” Jihoon said after they made it into the apartment.

 

“Sure, no problem!” Jeonghan said happily from his seat on the couch. “Be sure to bring us something back. She might be awake later.” They agreed before leaving the couple at the apartment.

 

“So, how’s school been going for you? Have you been swarmed with homework like me yet?” Jihoon asked after they left the parking lot.

 

“No. My work load isn’t as heavy as last semester, thank god.” Won Woo answered. “I take it that yours has been?”

 

“I already want to quit.” Jihoon said with a defeated sigh and let his head rest against the passenger side window. “It’s too much.”

 

“As long as you stay on top of it, you’ll be fine.”

 

“Easier said than done.”

 

“Stop that, you’ll be fine.” Won Woo chuckled. “What did you want to eat?”

 

The two ended up going to a burger joint, like always. It was the closest and Jihoon didn’t want to get a headache from trying to think of what he wanted. He was glad he had someone who knew what he liked and didn’t like at least. “So, those new faces from the other day. Are they your new friends?” Jihoon asked halfway through their meal.

 

“I guess.” Won Woo nodded.

 

“Guess?” Jihoon chuckled. “I guess I’ll have to ask Soo Min about it next time.”

 

“Don’t bother, everything she’ll say will be a lie.” Won Woo frowned.

 

“Oh?”

 

“It’s a long story.” He sighed.


“I should make time for it.” Jihoon said and took a sip of his fountain drink. “Sorry that I haven’t been hanging out with you two that much recently.”

 

“It’s fine, we know you’re a busy person. that she was knocked out when you decided to come see us.”

 

“I’ll come again real soon, don’t worry.” Jihoon assured him. “I guess we should order something to go for those two before we go.”

 

“I almost forgot.” Won Woo laughed before he got up and went to the counter to make the order. Shortly after, they went back to the apartment. Soo Min was still in a deep sleep unfortunately, so Jeonghan took his food and left for the night along with Jihoon. Won Woo put her food away after putting her in bed. At least he didn’t have to eat alone tonight thanks to Jihoon showing up. Even if he hadn’t showed up, Jeonghan did. For the remainder of the evening, Won Woo did some homework before he relaxed on the couch and watched some TV.

 

...

 

Later on in the night, Won Woo decided to pay a visit to the convenience store since he was craving chips that he already had at home in the cupboard. He wanted some fresh air, in the store. He needed to check in on something, needed to see a certain someone. Okay, if he had to admit it, he definitely did not walk all the way from his apartment to the convenience store at nearly 2am just to see Mingyu. No, he did not. Nope. Nuh-uh...

 

“Hey, Won Woo!” Mingyu smiled. “I didn’t think I’d see you drop by so late? Couldn’t sleep? Run out of snacks?” He added with a teasing tone.

 

He did.

 

“Yeah.” Won Woo lied with a small smile and slightly awkward laugh. Of course Mingyu just found it cute!

 

“How did things go after you dropped me off?” He asked with a curious look.

 

“Things went fine. She didn’t wake up for dinner.” Won Woo replied with a small sigh.

 

“Awh, maybe I should have stayed and ate with you?” Mingyu pouted and scanned Won Woo’s snacks. That’s when he noticed the bag of chips and two drinks. “Oh, is this for Soo Min? She’s awake, too?” He asked and pointed to the extra drink. He was curious, he couldn’t help it!

 

“No.” Won Woo shook his head.

 

“Then who is it for?” He blurted out by accident. He didn’t want to be too nosy… but it was too late for that now! Damn it Mingyu! You sound like a jealous girlfriend!

 

“It’s for you.” Won Woo snapped him out of his thoughts.


“Me?!” Mingyu’s eyes went wide, as if that was totally unexpected, because it was!

 

“Yeah… your shift’s nearly over, right?”

 

“Oh… yeah. In 5 minutes, actually.” He looked at the clock behind himself.

 

“Then I’ll wait outside.” Won Woo smiled and took his paid items and made his way to the door.

 

Mingyu stood there slightly stunned at what just happened. Oh my god… what is this?! Won Woo bought me a drink?! Oh my god… he’s waiting outside for me. Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! What?! He thought to himself while dying a little on the inside. This was definitely a first! Fangirl Mode Activated.

 

It felt like forever while waiting for his shift to be officially over. The guy for the next shift seemed to be running late and Mingyu was getting annoyed. Hurry up! A hot dude is waiting for me outside! He thought when he glanced at the clock again. Oh my god, what if Won Woo leaves?! He panicked just as the door opened.

 

“Took you long enough!” Mingyu scolded and slipped on his jacket.

 

“Sorry!” His co-worker apologized. “You can go!”

 

“Already on it!” Mingyu said and rushed out the door. He quickly rushed to the side of the store to see no one sitting on the bench. He figured that’s where Won Woo would have been waiting for him. “Damn it… he’s gone.” Mingyu frowned, he felt so disappointed.

 

“But I’m right here.” Won Woo’s voice suddenly spoke up to his left.

 

“Oh my god!” Mingyu stepped back and tripped over his own feet at the sudden jumpscare. Won Woo was wearing black and blended in with the dark area by the bench. Since Mingyu had been inside all that time, his eyes hadn’t adjusted yet to his dark surroundings.

 

“Ah! Are you okay?!” Won Woo asked and walked over to him with a laugh. It was probably the most Mingyu heard him laugh and even though he was slightly embarrassed for falling down, he was smiling. He loved it when the other laughed.

 

“I’m fine.” Mingyu sat up with a small laugh of his own. “I should’ve paid more attention.”

 

Won Woo knelt down in front of him with the most cutest smile before he handed him the drink he bought earlier. “I didn’t mean to scare you, that wasn’t my intention. I’m sorry.”

 

“No, it’s fine! Really!” Mingyu assured him after he accepted the drink.

 

“But I do have to admit, that was pretty funny…”


“I’m sure it was!” Mingyu chuckled and opened his drink. He tried not to show how embarrassed he was. “Thanks.” He added and held up the drink before he took a sip. Won Woo just smiled and muttered a ‘you’re welcome’ before he looked down to his own drink. His expression changed a little just then and Mingyu noticed. He looked sad. “You okay?” He asked.

 

“Huh?” Won Woo looked up. “Oh… yeah, I’m okay.” He quickly nodded. “Do you need help getting up?” He asked and offered his hand after standing up.

 

Mingyu took it. When he pulled him up, Won Woo didn’t expect Mingyu to pull him into a tight embrace.

 

“What are you-?”

 

“Don’t be sad.” Mingyu said quietly. “I probably don’t know anything, but all I know is I don’t like seeing you sad, Won Woo.” His hold around the older tightened. “If there’s anything I could do to make that sadness go away, I’ll do it! So please… don’t be sad.”

 

“M-Mingyu…” Won Woo stuttered out. He sounded stunned.

 

“I want you to be happy.” Mingyu continued on. “I like it when you smile, I like it when you laugh… and I notice you do that a lot when we’re together.” By then his words started to make Won Woo blush again. “I gave you my number a while ago. Please start using it more. If you ever feel down, just text me… just call me. We’ll go do something fun to cheer you up, okay?” Mingyu finally parted from the hug but his hands were still had a hold onto Won Woo’s arms. He gave a soft smile when his eyes met with Won Woo’s slightly teary eyes. “Oh my god, I didn’t mean to make you more upset! I’m sorry!”

 

Mingyu let go only for Won Woo to reach out and grip on his jacket sleeve and he hung his head down. “It’s not you.” He said with a small sniffle. “I just… had a rough week is all and… I just feel glad that you’re willing to be here for me. That’s all.”

 

“Of course.” Mingyu smiled when Won Woo looked up at him again. “I’m here for you whenever you need it. Because… I care a lot about you. I’m sure you already knew that.”

 

“I didn’t notice.” Won Woo joked. “But, thanks. I’m… happy that you do.”

 

Mingy gave another comforting smile and tried to hide the small disappointment the best he could. He had hoped Won Woo would have said something a little more… interesting back, or even say the same thing. He guessed maybe Won Woo didn’t really like him like that in the end. He was just someone who got easily embarrassed.

 

“Lately…” Won Woo spoke again. Mingyu’s gaze at their shoes shot up quickly, he was slightly startled by his voice. He thought he was done talking. “Lately, I’ve been experiencing some weird feelings…”

 

“Oh, really? Like what?”

 

“Like…” Won Woo suddenly looked shy and Mingyu’s heartbeat started to pick up. Was he going to say what he was thinking? “I’m falling in love.” His grip on Mingyu’s sleeve tightened.

 

Mingyu just stared at him and wondered if this was him making a confession right now? By the looks of it, he was, wasn’t he? Won Woo… are you trying to tell me something?

 

“I don’t know, I haven’t really been with anyone before…” Won Woo let go of Mingyu’s sleeve and turned away with a look of embarrassment. “Perhaps I could be mistaking those feelings for something else…”

 

“Is that what you honestly think?” Mingyu asked. He figured it’d be like this. Even though he’s grown to really like Won Woo, he realized he shouldn’t rush things with the guy or risk ruining everything.

 

“It’s embarrassing to talk about… nevermind.” He turned away from him completely this time and Mingyu had to laugh. Won Woo was just a cute character sometimes.

 

“Okay…” Mingyu said and stepped over to stand next to him. “We can talk about it another time when you’re more comfortable, sound good?” He looked down to his blushing crush.

 

“Whatever…” he muttered and looked anywhere but up at him.

 

“I’ll walk you home now.”

 

“No… let’s… stay a bit longer.” Mingyu was surprised to hear that from him, for a split second he worried if maybe he got into another fight with Soo Min and was avoiding going home? “Can we?”

 

“Sure.” He smiled before he followed him back to the bench to sit.

 

They spent the first few minutes in comfortable silence and Won Woo was glad that it wasn’t awkward. Could this really turn into something more? He thought to himself and stole a few glances of Mingyu while he wasn’t looking. Am I ready for something more?

 

When Mingyu’s phone buzzed in his pocket a short while later, it was a sign to head home. Mingyu happily walked Won Woo to his place before he called for a cab because Won Woo seemed worried about him walking alone this late at night. “Thanks for worrying.” Mingyu said with that charming smile. “I’ll see you tomorrow!” He added before he left to get in the cab that was waiting for him in the lot. Won Woo watched the cab drive off with a small smile. Even if their time together was short, he enjoyed every second of it. He was happy.

 

 

Now Playing: (feat. 2 Chainz) - Jason Derulo


 

The music blared on the practice room speakers while Mingyu’s friends and Won Woo’s friends were freestyle dancing around. Soo Min was preparing her camera at the moment. Jeonghan and Jisoo were helping set up the stage area for the mini photoshoot that would take place in a few minutes.

 

They were at one of the practice rooms of a dance company Soonyoung had some connections with since he’s aiming to be a choreographer one day. Seokmin suggested that Soo Min take Mingyu’s pictures there for… better lighting.

 

Pretty sure they just wanted to mess with Mingyu and Won Woo since they heard the latter was tagging along. There were 10 of them. On Won Woo’s side were Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Jihoon and Soo Min. On Mingyu’s side there were Soonyoung, Seokmin, Seungkwan and Hansol.

 

While Jihoon was dancing to the beat, he suddenly stopped and dashed over behind Soo Min and reached up to cover her ears when 2 Chainz did his part. Soo Min just laughed at her cute friend’s attempt to shield her from the profanity in the song since Jeonghan and Jisoo were too busy to do so and Won Woo… where was Won Woo?

 

“We forgot to do our ritual! Stand in the corner and wish we were elsewhere.” Soo Min chuckled and dragged Jihoon with her to the corner where Won Woo stood by himself.

 

“It’s too crowded.” Jihoon muttered when he saw some of the others in the room bump into each other while they were dancing.

 

“It’s loud.” Soo Min added.

 

“I like it here.” Won Woo mumbled. Both of his friends looked up at him, they were surprised by his answer before they looked at each other and smiled secretly. They wanted to and say ‘is it because Mingyu is here?’ since that’s who he’s been watching from the corner!

 

“Go play with them.” Soo Min nudged him.

 

“This isn’t kindergarten!” Won Woo pouted.

 

“It is! Just the grown ups version.” Jihoon laughed and gave him a nudge as well.

 

“Go ahead and play, but don’t play too hard, I wanna take everyone’s picture today!” Soo Min beamed before returning over to her work area. Everyone dancing nearby came to a sudden stop.

 

“We’re getting our pictures taken too?!” Soonyoung exclaimed with a slight look of horror on his face. He had already broken into a sweat from his dancing and was obviously not picture worthy right now.

 

“I figured as much,” Seungkwan smiled while fixing his hair in the wall mirror before he turned around, “how could you not want to take a picture of me? I mean… look at me?” He struck a pose.

 

“Sorry, what was that?” Seokmin asked and covered one of his ears with a confused look on his face. He hinted that he couldn’t hear over the loud music.

 

“I said,” Seungkwan frowned and got ready to shout, “HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME?! I MEAN, LOOK AT ME!” He shouted just when the music cut off thanks to Seungcheol who was just trying to help out.

 

“Whoa, babe, calm down.” Hansol laughed at how embarrassed his boyfriend looked now that everyone stared at him with startled expressions from his yelling.

 

“Yes, yes, Diva Boo.” Soo Min laughed. “I want your picture! Can you autograph it afterwards, too?”

 

“Of course!” Seungkwan smiled and looked conceited just now. He sure recovered quickly.

 

“Pffft,” Jeonghan scoffed to the side of the room with a hint of jealousy on his face. His dear girlfriend didn’t seem like she was going to take his picture today since she was lining up the others for the mini photoshoot and didn’t ask him or Jisoo to join the line. “I’ll turn the lamp off the second she takes the picture.” He muttered to himself, he was planning to sabotage everyone’s photos today besides Mingyu’s since his picture was actually important.

 

The mini photoshoot was nearly over after 5 minutes, it wasn’t called mini for no reason… She took Seokmin’s photo, then Soonyoung’s followed by Hansol then Seungkwan. Jeonghan didn’t sabotage the first three’s photo like he originally planned, he mostly wanted to sabotage Seungkwan’s for being so vain earlier.

 

“Tilt your head up just a bit.” Soo Min instructed as she looked at the small LED screen with the current model, Boo Seungkwan.

 

“Like this?” He asked before moving and striking a pose.

 

“Uhhh…” Soo Min tried not to laugh.

 

“Or like this?” He struck another pose.

 

“No, babe, like this.” Hansol spoke up to her side, giving a natural pose for his boyfriend to mimic. Seungkwan sighed and copied the boring pose.

 

“He’s so cute.” Soo Min whispered, referring to his posing seconds ago. Like he was born for this.

 

“I know.” Hansol agreed with her, a huge smile on his face.

 

“Okay, do the first pose, that was better.” Soo Min caved. His face lit up with excitement as he started striking poses left and right.

 

After a few photos, she noticed Jeonghan was looking annoyed off to the side as he watched Diva Boo posing for the camera. She looked to Jisoo for an answer on why he was being like that and he mouthed that the Queen wanted his picture taken too.

 

“Seungcheol, take Jeonghan’s place.” Soo Min beckoned her friend nearby to trade places. In the corner of her eye, she saw Mingyu talking to Won Woo in the corner. There was a smile on the latter’s face and she decided to stall a bit more so the two could talk.

 

“What?” Jeonghan asked when Seungcheol told him to switch places.

 

“It’s time to take your picture, your highness.” He chuckled, taking the large white foam board from his hands.

 

“Really?” He glanced over to Soo Min who was giving him a thumbs up.

 

“Let’s get a picture with both of you!” She pulled him over to stand next to Seungkwan. “Then you can have your solo after.”

 

“Alright.” He smiled, about to take the hair tie out of his hair only for her to stop him.

 

“Leave it!” She exclaimed. He had tied it up in a half messy bun earlier to keep his hair out of the way. “You look perfect.” She quickly made her way back to her tripod. “Commence the battle of poses!” She grinned.

 

 

“I wonder if I’m ever going to get my picture taken today?” Mingyu chuckled as he leaned on the wall beside Won Woo.

 

“At this point, I’ll be surprised if you do now that she’s taking photos of her boyfriend. Someone’s gonna have to stop her.” Won Woo smiled, watching his friend snapping photos left and right with a happy smile on her face.

 

“They’re so cute.” Mingyu commented, admiring the couple. “I hope one day I can experience love like they do…”

 

“... me too.” Won Woo said softly, staring off into space now. Memories of last night surfaced in his mind, reminding him of his talk with Mingyu last night. I should have just told him how I was feeling… Won Woo thought to himself as Soo Min skipped over and grabbed Mingyu by the wrist to take him away for his photoshoot now. Even if it would be embarrassing for me, I’m sure he would have been happy to hear that I… like him too?

 

“Awh, thinking about lover boy?” Soonyoung cooed nearby after hanging his arm around Seokmin’s shoulders. Won Woo snapped out of it and straightened up in his spot before frowning at them for their teasing smiles.

 

“It’s so sweet, seeing our Mingyu so head over heels for his one true love…” Seokmin added on as they got close to Won Woo. “And it’s so easy to see that you feel the same way, yes?”

 

“No.” Won Woo blurted out.

 

“But you’re blushing! That’s a lie!” Soonyoung pointed in his face. “One of them tsundere characters, aye? I get it now!”

 

“Dear Prince, do not worry, your Knight in Shining Armor will wait patiently for the day you declare your love for him.” Seokmin said while looking up to the ceiling like he was letting a white dove fly off of his arm. Soonyoung was looking up in the same direction, too!

 

“What are you two doing?” Jihoon asked when he saw them staring up at nothing.

 

“Oh!” They snapped out of it. When they looked over to the wall, Won Woo was already gone!

 

...

 

Mingyu’s photoshoot was over in a matter of two minute-twenty minutes. It was like time didn’t exist as she kept snapping photos.

 

“Stop.” Jeonghan whined at her side. “That’s enough, isn’t it? You must’ve taken a million photos by now!”

 

“These photos are critical! They’ll determine my midterm project!” She was saying when suddenly… SD CARD FULL. “No! Not now!” She frowned, taking her camera off the tripod.

 

“What’s wrong?” Mingyu asked with a hint of laughter, Jeonghan looked so relieved just now.

 

“My SD card is full… wait, I think I brought a spare!” She rushed over to her bag. After searching around for it, she sighed when she couldn’t find it.


“That’s okay. If you need extra pictures, we can meet up again.” Mingyu assured her.

 

“But, I was on a roll.” She pouted while sprawled out on the floor like she was defeated.

 

Jeonghan only sighed before making his way over to the side pocket of her bag and reached in and pulled out a small pouch that had her spare SD cards for her camera. “You’re so forgetful.” He dropped it into her hand before pushing her head back with his finger.

 

“Oh my gosh, I didn’t even think to look there… thanks!” She smiled up at him while looking grateful. The complaining look on Jeonghan’s face softened to an adoring one before he helped her off the ground.

 

For some reason, watching those two made Mingyu think of Won Woo. Like he imagined himself and Won Woo in their shoes. I wonder what kind of couple we’d be like? He thought, scanning the room for his crush. He didn’t see him anywhere in sight and immediately frowned. Where’d he go?

 

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

 

Won Woo: Is your photoshoot done yet?

 

Mingyu stared at the text message displayed on his screen for a few seconds because he was surprised that Won Woo actually texted him for once.

 

“Are we done?” He quickly asked Soo Min who was switching out the memory cards in her camera.

 

“Oh!” She looked up to see he was looking down at his phone. She wasn’t sure who it was that texted him but realized maybe it was important? “Yeah, we’re done.” She nodded.

 

“But you just switched out the SD card…” Jeonghan pointed out.


“Yeah, so I can take more pictures of my lovely Queen!” She grinned up at him.

 

“Aw~!” He chuckled, reaching out to her hair.

 

“Then I’ll get out of your way.” Mingyu smiled before stepping off to the side. “Have fun, hyung!” He added before giving a small wave to them. He headed out of the practice room while typing a reply to his phone.

 

“I don’t see Won Woo around…” Soo Min muttered when she glanced around the room.

 

“He’s probably the one who texted him.” Jeonghan pointed out. “Lately, they always ditch us when we’re around.” He added with a small snicker. “Like we’re not good enough for them.” He then joked.

 

“Maybe!” She laughed. “But I’m not complaining! Perhaps they have more fun with each other than with the rest of us…” she glanced at the exit one more time before returning her attention back to her model. “Hold on, let’s get the Mistress in the shot!” She said excitedly and beckoned a surprised Jisoo over to join Jeonghan. She just had to have a JiHan photo in the end.


Chapter twelve!       

 

HAFReKGIOpM83kkEFXzliq6wOQ8SIr-bZDigQIwNIau2RVyKltJd0-2mtNhjE8T2Kk_1vvVs0A1tckA7AKwJPq9yY54MtN1Z5N9oHv15SeOh0S_eUemOJqwV-PoFKxe-VC6RdG4u

Ooooooooooooo

LOL

ZDWsH5lcVkfiXx1Cf0YvPInWwxSBx4hQtGV2eewz75muKPhbl5-PHCiDvfx_R5v4t6nCZUfiy5S5RKDnXlAOw7mQmzqh8JV9-Xpa0mw4UI90lUseT77ERhyCpKLxLVj10gFtbEDD

Not much changed other than combining two chapters together, more exciting things to come soon~!

~

ORIGINAL A/N FOR CH 18

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

NTHWWe57-Zih6BHD2YiWI20TRLwl1Ve6lWmkAS8bREo7E9baH0GtiB4laEv0BjzKGgG3ntHOe-B1OtLblXXJ3oQ3XtDTH_01NXviEg6uWXedM2LA471u794JWz_mUlAaGQydbesv

MEANIE ENDING! OH MY GAHD!

3bcfCpRk7jp_lAGlQRGHBw9yIvwAv7sPunPLmkk8lCG8B0Ml3XmNAjvIVlngC_vebmy2q_tBsSWawfHlfJdF5ee8MGILK9sASpvw0lv5UmibqlHRWrTCQKE_vYpAkFZValFpCHFD

WHAT A WAY TO COME BACK FROM FINALS, RIGHT?!

SWyHgRzXq6CRfCfcpReSlzzdyKXH9xVd7nvWeyPCEmFaHTebhFJcBM6hPMLaCzISF11mISFWrb23eZ1GhQ9J5dZKFXQjIGXySKqDN882fN2GB9OPB3bJoXcSwVBqtu5CnP3ed2-Q

OMG, Me literally, my heart… eugh

xUfThjRWz0yRgJEpRBEk_ictsu9q63kq8EVFGuPFrruEyZZ6sHEcmSAdEwFp73-hi-aXYvceT20LTPiOxwWfubeOkL9627hKYMS3R_zKlQXSgEYIqQjEDOxTM9tHrJuvkS3ar6Wn

LOL

HOMI3Qz9ZsvAwzEtx8qXavEyfRe6eWhejnMWE4arkPmxzZX3l_0HFHB8grfvhQDwup6Ns3EL2Z1kNqphP-CSJnfPd1xaK4xio6BpLZGQkimekjup0XNXRsFsVTnuMxmgMzlAHRiD

I’m curious on how the next chapter will go…. so many feels…

zJ_hS5-RfCkYTrx0nqhO5qWsWIC0fKPPusOGN_rgxakpmkQC61X9Mg42hZn6flt2t-S-_DlvV8p3vVC04ZltkLfDfuD7BbwRgaUhtERn0rpQav-xs4drikOq5IrQWUbD43jK4VZC

So here’s this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! I’m finally free from school for a month. I hope to update a lot more!

Zn28Se7WYJcMn_0drETDhnR23JMsxY0ENddV-E1EEkocupoZNaB5lzBf6Itwb_fSLTAzqSmZcsnOPb01FzG5VdVH3wbGwtXqZJM6ZWWg2gy9GXQMraNSY2fjSgnKvYurI9VnDBpX

Oh yeah, finally reached 200 subs, whoa… I appreciate all of you for reading this fic! I never would have thought there’d be so many of you, thanks! Makes me so happy to see this many people supporting this fic, haha...

So until next time,bye~!!!!!!!! <3

 

ORIGINAL A/N FOR CH 19

 

Ehhhh where did they run off to?

2LUHCqdwC3LbhHfcRHk-KUEGQJV0nyqp1ao0GvR5MFNg8jhgcMXi5fVLHpaTG3HjslUiyeZuz2rq8VWmWTryngJYK-NpoBKzBVR4yMuPouM-U9sLnW6qMRK3PXXRNww76nzvue5J

Haha!

PlMd_jVMlYT0_jZGEIsPSf11jJZkRBdS2o3GfYrEVumg33EdRWm16B_YoxstqXTiLwEpJ1nhd5lOoJaDd1kgu4K-6UBeetWNJcMdgQj4o9r_w1W_SJirfHFqU4Z8ukHjRUVeXT57

Sorry about this slow update, just been relaxing since it’s my first week off from school. Was being pretty lazy most of the week >< Hopefully I’ll have more updates out soon! Until next time!