Chapter 18

CLOSER [HIATUS]

The walk to the convenience store started off quiet between Mingyu and the WooMin duo. He wasn’t sure what to say or what to talk about with them at the moment and the two never really knew what to say in situations like this either, but eventually they started to talk about something. Like how the camping trip was going and what was going to be the group activity tomorrow.

 

“I think we were going to try fishing again.” Mingyu answered.

 

“Ohhh, really?” Soo Min sounded excited.

 

“Since Won Woo and Jeonghan didn’t make it to that activity yesterday, we thought to try it again.”

 

“Awh, that’s sweet of you guys!” Soo Min cooed. “Thanks for thinking of them!”

 

“Of course.” Mingyu smiled.

 

“Will there be a race?” Won Woo suddenly asked. “You know, like will there be a competition?”

 

“Uhm, I’m not sure. I suppose there would be one between my friends, but I don’t think they would include beginners like you. That wouldn’t seem fair, would it?”

 

“True.” The duo nodded in agreement. “But it could be fun.” Soo Min added.

 

“Then we’ll have to see about it.” Mingyu smiled. A moment later they finally arrived to the convenience store. It wasn’t that far, but by walk it seemed like it. The duo should be tired by the time they get back for sure. “Pick out whatever you want.” He said to the two and let them walk down the aisle on their own.

 

“Since I can’t have a Choco Pie…” Soo Min pouted and reached for a small bag of chips and some sort of snack that had meat in it. “Go on, pick something.” She nudged Won Woo who had zoned out for a moment.

 

“I don’t know what to pick.” He muttered.

 

“Well, that’s okay. Don’t worry.” She assured him. “If you’re not hungry, that’s all there is to it.”

 

“Thanks.” He smiled, glad that she always understood.

 

“If anything, I’ll share with you if you change your mind!” She said after grabbing another meat item snack. It was something they both liked at least.

 

“You didn’t pick anything?” Mingyu asked when they returned to him at the cash register, though he didn’t say it in a shocked way or a mean way.

 

“No. I’m not really hungry at the moment.” Won Woo answered while avoiding the younger’s eyes.

 

“That’s fine, don’t worry about it.” He assured him and that caused the older to look up with a small smile. He appreciated Mingyu understanding just like Soo Min did. With that, they checked out and headed outside. They passed by a few people walking in and Soo Min caught a glimpse of that familiar face again, the guy with the long raven hair. He’s here, too? She thought. She wanted to ask if Mingyu and Won Woo noticed him, but he was always out of sight by the time she tried to say anything. Is he supposed to be my imaginary friend or something? The imaginary friend I didn’t have while I was a kid? She felt like she was being silly now. Some friend he is if he doesn’t stick around long enough for me to confirm if he’s real or not!

 

“Bark!” Suddenly she heard a dog behind her and she froze. It snapped her out of her thoughts and she realized that she had zoned out. Mingyu and Won Woo were several feet away since they hadn’t noticed she stopped walking a moment ago. “Bark!” Oh my god! This isn’t good!

 

“Be quiet, Mel!” She heard a guy say in an irritated voice. That helped a little to know someone was taking care of the dog. Or so she thought when she felt her bag of snacks getting tugged from her hand. She looked down and saw the small weiner dog had bit the bottom of her bag and was trying to steal it from her with a small growl. She glanced up quickly to see the guy who should have been watching the dog was distracted by his phone and apparently the dog managed to slip out of its collar on the leash.

 

“Ah! No, that’s mine!” Soo Min shrieked. That caught Mingyu and Won Woo’s attention in the distance.

 

“Oh no!” Mingyu blurted out and his first instinct was to run back over, leaving Won Woo too stunned to move. He knew he had to help his best friend but his fear kept him in place. At least Mingyu was running over to help her.

 

He watched in horror when the dog let go and nipped at her ankle to get her to drop the bag and she took off screaming. The dog was now chasing her around the small area in front of the convenience store. He felt completely helpless and useless as he watched it all go down. He hated how he couldn’t move a single muscle.

 

That was when he saw two people come out of the store to see what was going on and it was that guy he had seen before on campus. The guy with the long raven hair! Won Woo watched him join Mingyu on getting the dog to stop chasing Soo Min. It was like a scene out of an anime, the way the long haired guy had timed the moment to run in between Soo Min who had tripped and fell down. He slid on the dirt into place and held up a part of his coat like it was his cape and it was enough to get the dog to stop in place. (Trust me, this was a lot cooler in my head aha)

 

“Mel is a dog, not a bear, Ren!” The other guy shouted at him and managed to scoop the dog up into his arms. The dog actually belonged to him! Now that the dog was apprehended, Mingyu rushed to Soo Min’s aid. Won Woo was able to move now and he ran all the way over to the scene as fast as he could.

 

“Are you okay?!” Mingyu asked Soo Min after helping her sit up. He wiped a few of her tears for her since she was traumatized. “It’s okay! They caught the dog.” He assured her.

 

“I told you it was a bad idea to bring your dog, look at what it did!” The long haired male scolded his friend before coming over to kneel next to Soo Min to help. “I’m sorry about all that. We didn’t think anything like that would have happened.” Just then Won Woo showed up.

 

“Your hand!” Mingyu blurted out when he saw the small scrape between her right palm and wrist.

 

“Damn, I’ll go buy a first aid kit.” The guy, who was called Ren earlier, said before getting up to go back inside the convenience store.

 

“I’m really sorry about all of this!” The guy holding the dog blurted out once Ren left. He made sure to keep his distance when he saw Won Woo glare at him. “Mel doesn’t usually chase people, she must’ve really wanted what was in that bag.” He said while pointing at the bag on the ground nearby.

 

“I’m sorry as well. I should’ve been paying more attention earlier.” Another guy stepped forward with the leash. “I didn’t notice Mel got loose.”

 

“She’s not hurt too bad, right?” The owner of Mel asked in a worried tone.

 

“It just seems to be a scrape, nothing serious.” Mingyu assured him. “But, they do have a fear of dogs so they’re pretty shaken up.” He added, referring to Won Woo and Soo Min who had been quiet this whole time.

 

“Ah, I see, then I’ll take Mel back to our tent. Again, I’m really sorry about it! My name’s Aron, see if you can arrange something with Ren so I can make up for it?”

 

“Sure.” Mingyu nodded.

 

“I’m JR. I’ll head back with Aron.” The one with the leash said quietly before turning to leave. He seemed pretty quiet and upset as well.

 

“Why do things like this only happen to me?” Soo Min whimpered while holding her wrist.

 

“Awh, I’m so sorry sweetie!” Ren’s voice caught their attention when he returned. “It was just an unfortunate event, don’t be so hard on yourself!” He added. He sure seemed to be the friendly character if he called her sweetie! They were strangers, right?

 

“I can handle this. I was trained in first aid.” Mingyu informed after Ren handed him the first aid kit.

 

“Then I leave it all up to you!” Ren smiled and looked to Won Woo. “How about you, are you okay?” He asked.

 

“Oh?” Won Woo snapped out of it and noticed Ren gesture for them to step away so they could allow Mingyu to tend to Soo Min’s injury. “Uh…” It’s the guy from yesterday... No wonder he seemed so familiar but then again, he felt familiar the first time, too.

 

“I noticed you watching in the distance. Were you afraid?” Ren asked.

 

“Y-Yeah…” Won Woo let his head drop, he felt so ashamed for just watching like that.

 

“It’s okay. We got it all under control.” He said before looking around. “Where are the other two?” He frowned.

 

“They left back to their tent.” Won Woo explained. “Actually, the one named Aron asked if there could be something arranged to make up for this incident.”

 

“Of course, though I’m not sure how you would make up for something like this.” Ren pouted. “She seems so traumatized, I would guess she wouldn’t want anything to do with Mel’s owner!”

 

“It’s not like that. I’m sure she understands it was an accident.” Won Woo pointed out. For some reason he was surprised at how easy it was to talk to this guy. He felt some sort of familiarity with Ren, like when he first met Soo Min and Jihoon. It felt like there was some sort of strange connection between them or something. And he couldn’t deny that he reminded him of Soo Min in some way. It didn’t seem like it was only the hair, but the eyes and lips… they looked similar. Almost like they were siblings or something? While he was thinking of how similar Ren looked to Soo Min, Won Woo also thought this guy had a similar nose shape and almost a similar jaw shape to his own.

 

“What is it?” Ren asked with a tilt of his head. He noticed Won Woo seemed to be thinking hard while staring at his face and that had gotten Ren to notice some features Won Woo had similiar to his own. This is weird. Why do those two look similar to me? Ren thought to himself until Mingyu interrupted their stare down to let them know he was done helping Soo Min.

 

“Ren, right?” Mingyu asked.

 

“Yes.” He nodded.

 

“I think my mother knows your mother.” Mingyu said now that he thought about what he and Junhui talked about earlier. After getting a good look at Ren, he started to remember what Rina’s son looked like in the end from the few times he attended events with his mother.

 

“Small world.” Ren smiled.

 

“I thought the same.” Mingyu also smiled. “Well, I know how to contact you later on, so go ahead and go back to your friends. We’ll be okay.”  

 

“Alright. Once again, I apologize for this uncalled for incident. I hope you two will feel better. Until next time~!” He gave them a bright smile and turned to leave.

 

TDf9d0jOcIb8cnTj8kvyQyrN6TQJGEuiBRKqSzcZJbxDGgqdWR3rBC87FLStGqNNU5idVWM7CihovxKq3E0q2-dwyu23at5nCLUPKT7GOKpPsD4GlWiYhNAfQnnJMQXvOwt6gf1p

(He left with Author-nim’s line!)

lc32qFgkopOki_TNZTP22WPHq6aW9SbfPMzIpTXRr-jQei8qaSPcyD_-MkBgXS-kpoOWePkEjLCZfzGzk2Fv1CpoCj9nXMMcW-FWTjN8UBGgCOEhg70eIJL6xP45Fa9ztX9cHC82

Ren: No one will know the difference… shhhh

 

When Ren was out of sight, Mingyu turned to the duo and apologized. “Why are you apologizing?” Won Woo frowned.

 

“It was my idea to take you both out here for a snack.” He said with his eyes casted down, he looked guilty.

 

“But it wasn’t like you knew there was going to be a dog.” Won Woo pointed out.

 

“But still-”

 

“It’s fine.” He cut him off. “Things like this happen sometimes. It’s fine now. Don’t be sorry, you were just trying to help us sleep…”

 

“He’s right.” Soo Min finally spoke up. “We’re actually used to stuff like this, so don’t worry.”

 

That made Mingyu feel utterly horrible. He wished it didn’t have to be like that. “Then I’ll make sure it never happens again. I’ll make sure nothing terrible like that happens to you both again. I know that doesn’t sound possible, but I’ll make it possible…” (He’d be The Cure~ Lady Gaga! Sorry x.x)

 

The duo were surprised to hear that from him but smiled. They were happy to know he really cared for them. “That does sound impossible, but it’s nice to know you’ll try.” Won Woo was the first to say. “Thanks.”

 

“And thank you for treating my hand.” Soo Min gave him a cute smile. “It barely hurt when you were cleaning it, you must be a professional or something!” She added and Mingyu let out an embarrassed laugh from her praise. She seemed so impressed. “I feel so much better now!”


“That’s good.” Mingyu was glad. “And you?” He turned to Won Woo.

 

“Well, I wasn’t hurt, so I’m good.” Won Woo said with a weak smile. But they could clearly see he was hurt on the inside. Soo Min wanted to say something, but she figured she shouldn’t. She didn’t want to push him on talking about it.

 

“I think I need the bathroom.” She blurted out and Mingyu told her she could use the one inside inside the store. She quickly headed inside and hoped that Mingyu would talk to him while she was gone. She’d give them about ten minutes and say someone took their time before her.

 

“Won Woo?” Mingyu asked after a moment passed. They were still standing in the same spot as before and were waiting for Soo Min to return.

 

“I guess I’m not okay.” Won Woo said with a sad smile. “I can’t believe I froze up during such a critical time.” He added. “I felt so useless and helpless, I couldn’t move at all. I feel like that I couldn't protect her from that dog even after she protected me all those years back.”

 

“It’s okay. Something like that isn’t easy to get over, and besides, I was there to help, even that guy Ren.” Mingyu said in hopes that it would make him feel better.

 

“I know, but…” it didn’t. “I should’ve helped.”

 

There was silence between them and Won Woo had his head down because he was ashamed for being such a coward earlier. He was embarrassed and felt like he was a worthless friend to Soo Min. He was really beating himself up about it until he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and pull him into a hug. It was Mingyu. Mingyu was hugging him.

 

“Won Woo, don’t beat yourself up about it. I know what it’s like to feel useless in a time of need, but don’t let it knock you down. You just have to believe you’ll be helpful next time.” Mingyu’s hold tightened a bit. “Even if you weren't hurt physically, you were emotionally. I hope this hug will help.” It was a moment before Won Woo slowly wrapped his arms around Mingyu to return that hug.

 

“Thanks.” He managed to say in a calm voice, but he wanted to cry. He knew he shouldn’t do that in front of him, so he did his best to keep it together. Another moment later, they parted from their hug.


“Feel better?” Mingyu asked with a hopeful smile.

 

“I do.” Won Woo nodded with a smile, but Mingyu could tell it wasn’t the full truth. He knew maybe he wouldn’t be able to help him as much as Soo Min could, but at least he tried. That’s all that mattered.

 

The two stood in comfortable silence until Soo Min returned from the bathroom. “I’m all done!” She beamed.

 

“Took you long enough.” Won Woo snickered. “Were you constipated or something?” He teased.

 

“Kind of.” She laughed, but it was a clear lie!

 

“Gross, don’t be so open about that!” Won Woo scolded.

 

“You asked!” She defended and Mingyu couldn’t help but laugh at their antics. When they were done messing with each other, they headed back to the tents with Mingyu.

 

“I hope you’ll be able to sleep now.” Mingyu said softly at the opening of their tent room.

 

“We’ll try. Hopefully you can go back to sleep, too.” Soo Min smiled. “Thanks for everything.”

 

“No problem. Goodnight.” He waved at the two before heading back to his own tent room with Junhui. He was able to get in without waking the older.

 

As for the WooMin duo… falling asleep wasn’t going to be easy. Not after what happened earlier. “At least I can hide it with my jacket sleeve.” Soo Min whispered while looking at the bandage on her wound.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Won Woo asked beside her. “You didn’t hurt anything else when you fell?”

 

“No, I’m fine.” She assured him. “What about you?”

 

“Like I said before, I didn’t get hurt.” He sighed.

 

“Maybe not physically.” She pointed out and that did it. She could see his expression drop and he turned away from her while biting his lower lip. He seemed upset now. “I’m sorry.” She apologized.

 

“It’s not your fault.” He managed to say in a calm whisper.

 

“It is. I shouldn’t have picked out those meat snacks.” She gave a sheepish chuckle.

 

“I shouldn’t have told you not to pick out the Choco Pies.” She heard his voice crack a bit. “I feel like .”

 

“Hmm… what’s going on?” The heard Jihoon’s sleepy voice ask. He his side to face the two and he was faced with Won Woo who had started to cry. Soo Min was lying behind him with a sad expression on her face. “What happened? Why are you crying?” He asked while reaching out to pat Won Woo on the arm.

 

“He’s crying?!” Soo Min sat up quickly and she was now on the verge of tears too. “Dude, don’t cry because of me!” She might have been a little too loud now that someone had gotten up from their room and came to theirs. It was Jeonghan.

 

“What’s going on?” He asked while coming in. Surprisingly there was enough room now that Jihoon sat up.

 

“It’s a long story.” Soo Min wiped her tears. “He’s sad because he couldn’t protect me from something.” Just then, another person came to their room.

 

“Hyung, what’s going on?” It was Chan. Seungcheol had also came with him.

 

“Won Woo, sit up.” Jeonghan said while scooting over to make room for them.

 

“What?” He sat up and saw the other two crawling in. “We can’t all fit in here!” He exclaimed in a whisper.

 

“Sure we can.” Seungcheol chuckled after zipping up the door.

 

“Hyung! What’s wrong?” Chan asked after they were all sitting in a small circle.

 

“It’s nothing. I’ll be fine.” He assured him while wiping his tears, he seemed embarrassed now that all his friends were here… well almost all of them-

 

“What’s going on?” Junhui asked after peeking his head inside. When he saw them all sitting in a circle he pouted and opened the tent door so he could crawl in and join them. “Why wasn’t I invited to this secret meeting?!”

 

“It’s not a meeting.” Jihoon chuckled. “But I’m impressed how we all can fit in here.”

 

“Only because we’re sitting in a circle, I doubt we’ll fit after lying down.” Won Woo pointed out.

 

“Let’s try it!” Soo Min grinned, successfully changing the topic. As much as they wanted to say it wouldn’t work, curiosity go the best of them and they started to move around so they could lie down in a perfect line. The line up went like this: Seungcheol, Jihoon, Chan, Won Woo, Soo Min, Jeonghan and Junhui, from left to right and from the view at the tent door. They were all lying on their side a bit to create more space but they seemed to all fit perfectly.

 

“Are we all seriously going to sleep in the same room?” Chan asked.

 

“Why not?” Junhui chuckled. “I’m too tired to go back to mine!”

 

“Same.” Jeonghan said with a yawn.

 

“This actually seems comfortable.” Jihoon agreed.

 

“There doesn’t seem to be that many complaints.” Seungcheol pointed out.

 

“I’m happy with this!” Soo Min beamed and nudged Won Woo. “Don’t you agree?”

 

“... yeah, I guess.” Won Woo was able to give a small smile this time. He was feeling better now that he had all his friends surrounding him. Maybe he could sleep after all.

 

“Then good night, hyungs. Good night, noona~!” Chan said sweetly to his seniors.

 

“Good night, baby.” Jeonghan called back and the small groan Chan let out made the others laugh. Shortly after that, they all fell asleep, including the WooMin duo who couldn’t sleep before.

 

 

“Wow… how did they all manage to fit in there?!” Soonyoung said in awe as they were peeking into the room with Won Woo and all his friends.  

 

“Do you think they have a double life and are clowns in that double life?” Seokmin asked. “You know how all those clowns fit into one tiny car?!”

 

“Maybe…” Seungkwan nodded, he was seriously believing it until his boyfriend chuckled next to him. “What? You don’t think so?”

 

“No.” He shook his head. “The rooms are pretty big, so of course they managed to fit.” He pointed out. Just then, they heard a loud rumble in the distance. “Not again!”

 

When they all stepped outside, they saw something straight out of a movie, of an anime, of a sci-fi show. Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic, but there was seriously this huge ominous dark cloud with it’s little cloud army coming to rain on their parade. “So much for fishing.” Seungkwan blurted out. Little droplets of rain started to fall and managed to get into his mouth. He stumbled backwards like he had gotten a blow to the face.

 

“What’s wrong?!” His boyfriend exclaimed, clear worry on his face until he saw Seungkwan try to spit something out of his mouth with a disgusted look. Hansol just ran a hand through his hair before heading back into the tent with that 100% done with your expression.

 

“What are we going to do about the activity now?” Seokmin pointed out after he left. “We only have until noon before we have to pack up and leave. If we leave any later than that we won’t be home until night.”

 

“Taking down the tent should only take half the time, don’t worry about it.” Soonyoung assured him. “Though I’m worried about the storm keeping us here. Maybe we should pack up early?”

 

“Should we?” Seokmin looked to Seungkwan who was spitting again. “Keep your mouth shut if you don’t want to drink the rain!” He laughed at the pout the Diva gave them.

 

“It’s probably better if we pack up early, there’s no telling how long that storm would last and we have school tomorrow.” Seungkwan said while shielding his mouth from the light sprinkle of rain that was starting to pick up.

 

“Do we really pack up while it’s raining?” They looked at each other before heading back inside to alert the others. “We’ll probably eat breakfast and then pack up if the rain died down.” Soonyoung instructed.

 

“Okay.” Hansol nodded. He was the only one awake in the tent at the moment and it seemed so silly to be telling an audience of one.

 

“By the way, is Mingyu still sleeping?” Seungkwan asked and they ventured over to the tent room he was currently sleeping in by himself. “We should let him sleep a bit more before we start.” They were all in agreement before leaving the sleeping giant to be and started on preparing for breakfast. They could at least do that much, they didn’t need Chef Gyu for this.

 

 

When Won Woo woke up, he heard his friends crawling out of the tent room none to quietly. But he didn’t blame them, he knew they must still be sleepy. Weird how that was the best sleep of my life. He thought to himself while sitting up to see who else was still sleeping. He was met with Junhui who had also sat up the same time as him and he grinned and pointed a finger at Won Woo. “Jinx.”

 

qzJGElgRaDDOTkgW8fFIq6JPLVb7HyUk0ZrC275MJY1HQqptC22pLDLlQkWF-MffdfFh4qX_lZebE4S20uyDlImh7qhYj1pyBwlt_UT2NDrH035Je6K3JQs7SEUtGxMrZ_-AAj-h

Vampire Junhui lol

NG8lHPdKjJGOWWU6XUmG1edLoxNZmTX3Pv4Da8sG_M47VUGsTTd_tjs9OXC3eHCoTn40_WotO7u5a1JxmjUyh_u3ZTfM3vbQE0Ob8aPV0jTnjFyj9CXw8iS3XZ7cSozO_0JYKBLX

y Jun
Cutie Won

 

“That’s only when you say the same thing, idiot.” Won Woo chuckled and Junhui pouted before his attention panned down to the couple between them. Jeonghan and Soo Min were sleeping in each other’s arms peacefully and Junhui couldn’t help but coo at the sweet image while Won Woo just scowled and looked away like he was disgusted. It amused Junhui since he wondered if that was how the younger would be in a real relationship. Disgusted by mere affection. Though, he did believe people could change for the better or in a good way. “I smell food.” Junhui said before he quickly crawled out of the tent like he was worried he wouldn’t get a serving if he wasn’t fast.

 

NEc2zmxJ59QuoNUD-oUTozea2VztqKjMKClqV2pLmcWSn739NYQIvJkmmBwuYEBZqZkeVvhKru5TRx3lcvnkZd8ncZRR0DjKiFIzO6UVgzZ-rDSBPk5mmnBYvqRytE8yltQlIhlG

 

Suddenly, Jihoon sat up behind him and mumbled the same words Junhui had a moment ago. It made Won Woo laugh since he didn’t move until a moment later after waking up from falling asleep while sitting up. After the blonde left, Won Woo waited to see how long it would take for the couple to wake up and crawl out for the delicious smelling food.

 

Jeonghan was the first to wake up. He sat up and Soo Min rolled away with a small groan from the sudden disturbance in her sleep. Won Woo snickered before Jeonghan had noticed and leaned over to gently shake her awake. She was stubborn about waking up and he gave up before crawling out of the tent room. That just left the duo alone since Won Woo wasn’t that hungry at the moment and he thought he should wait so he could at least eat with her.

 

Memories of what happened last night suddenly came to mind and he let out a small sigh. He was still upset about that, but he did feel like Mingyu’s hug helped him in some way. He wasn’t the most affectionate person in the world, but that didn’t mean he hated it. He just never knew how to express himself to his friends at times. At first they had written him off as cold and distant but later found out that he was just quiet and had trouble on opening up with people. It was probably why Jeonghan stuck close to him when they were lost and when Won Woo had that fever.

 

Now that he thought about that, he wondered if this camping trip really brought him CLOSER to Jeonghan or not. It might have brought him CLOSER to Mingyu, just a bit. He wasn’t sure how to tell since it wasn’t something he really tried to do. Despite Jeonghan had been around almost his entire life just like Soo Min but in a different way, he still didn’t like him. He started to wonder if he was someone who held grudges? Because all he could think about were the times Jeonghan made his best friend cry, the fights and childish behavior… the fights he would get into with the older over opinions and statements. He knew there would be fighting in relationships but he didn’t expect it to be both dumb and serious at the most unexpected times. But is that any reason to hold it against him?

 

He started to wonder if he was just being selfish, something he never was. Was he selfish for wanting to protect his best friend who basically protected him their whole life? Was he still jealous that Jeonghan had the power to take her away from him for hours at a time for a date? Or could he be jealous about their happiness of being together? I never thought about that until now.

 

He noticed Soo Min stir in her sleep a little, but didn’t wake up. Am I just jealous because I want to be loved like him? He thought that was a strange thing to think. He of course wasn’t implying that he wanted to be loved by his best friend, that would be gross because he only saw her as the sister he never had. And thinking back on that promise they had about marrying each other when they were older made him cringe. That was before things changed, that was before Jeonghan came into the picture.

 

Thinking about the sibling he never had, Ren’s face appeared in his head and he just couldn’t shake off that weird feeling about the guy looking so similar to Soo Min and even himself. I thought look alikes weren’t real. He suddenly shivered when his thoughts were clouded by the affair he and Soo Min learned about with her parents. Could it be possible that… Ren could be her half broth-

 

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard someone call his name and he saw Soonyoung poking his head in. “Are you going to eat?”

 

“Sure. I’ll be there in a minute.” He nodded with a shy smile and he could tell Soonyoung was cooing at him from the inside. He supposed he was little more used to talking to Mingyu’s friends after coming on this trip. “Hey.” Won Woo nudged Soo Min’s sleeping form a bit because there was no more time to spare now. “Wake up, it’s time to eat.” He added.

 

“I’m not hungry!” She groaned while covering her head with her pillow.

 

“Are you sure?” He frowned. She usually was hungry the minute she wakes up in the morning. He realized maybe she was still stressed from last night and decided not to pester her about it. He would make sure she’d eat later. “We’ll have to pack soon, so rest until then.” He patted the pillow and chuckled when she groaned again, clearly annoyed by that.

 

When he was out of the tent room, he noticed everyone was outside gathered around the fire pit for breakfast. It seemed like it had rained but stopped and Won Woo wondered how much longer the weather was going to act up? He hoped they’d be able to go fishing before it’s too late. And with that thought in mind, he noticed Mingyu wasn’t among the small crowd of faces. Is he still sleeping? He wondered before heading over to the tent room on the far end that looked occupied.

 

When he ped the tent, he caught Junhui with his shirt off and beside him was also a shirtless Mingyu. His mind went blank for a few seconds because he didn’t know how to process such a scene in his mind. What the ?!


Chapter eighteen~!

 

YJ6iNfIutdeK866izTuKttOsq8L3SdXP-ImAhu9HlH8pCTtBXuxfwoxlLHxyc7zMEQcgfhGlEXht5MVJWxWvY56Cuv6QfDRm0uw2-0TI_Y997ufwzVctQCyfa8l39M_9_2nAIMFh

WHAT?!

5MzUhq4GMXYmCmJYsKHVktNvcmJbhJO-bdvzMUVwhW2QCg0j5spp2FbfBH_YfO3KA3E4oTb1lMR3mxu9ZpduPF58KMXcPLHWfE2t6Xgyld1fcODvnES39DCBbvg5gbmfINy8jpzu

….

Cliffhanger.

Damn.

V1dbgVHQaSsHeawuZqFbg1r__Es_fYLhqod0RkSi-kBZTI8HeOch2XLZvMI7YgAB-17e9SCb1gVgYR3aRyagpzWto8hiTaqyoYKjdhIC_jdmXbPgr5baxeg5TVOaQI4BJeIJoUaT

Junhui: Y’all, I honestly have no clue what is going on?

tYgADZo2DaGsNIFujlSWXHeRDdwE2pAVaUjpfUo7aIDJftLssEzeZl6-DbHkYo0HDj8lJDODaSqNtAbIqNEktK2woT8cGv5EC3oQSMR_PPSI2aNqMyPiaPDqgJbntezLTL6VxC8c

My shirt was off… Mingyu’s shirt was also off.

FR37KOYY7-JDcQQxvEEnuhRVkDeYncF5afyU5nhNerzffIsPKEb9z6-6J2xTHWbJ9S5xgiXauqAw_h98jdOHa1fIAF6rPyQn1vvb0QXKWz8COmxK9MSRARz8GE79Z_0Oci9O1ezf

Like… why? Why me?

DFibIdtOWzRbaNlR7JmCDCfZLEdQwnaubr7auJIPdBjsrnIXRoLhpXo_pqhpyQb_zb24zsJ4sI_XgRaTHB_3k3irYf8RWi74o3MU9N6jct8dNraPmAt2LmAlz2huWIFNtIDg7lS9

I didn’t ask for this.

g23S0kJUbaeTrQOI6v6sl1IIaIyzmXwW9QvVAIHVn0k6GqGJ0vlmOFJbSxXPxs1nCxaVWbamuBVY5fQOulCuRtEscY76UpCu5xrnL24guZHsL8Gs0-6mFe_z7WL6CnHiMiq75XKg

Readers: Author-nim what are you doing?!

By the way, I’ve missed you~!

WGGsgyOSKqGMZ6I2XD5dybemqM4qY1O388szr1KMIXLk6dVMXwe6bEcnyn8JNYuve-SpWqzuzHOwlnbSg6KvCygbvkez7AIwWpMl2t0luVai7dCRhKmJdc5vZDdTFrl4_h9aCu9p

OH MAH GAH, I missed you too, gurl/bro~!

1obUBeXNA4z20kTBhvD4od5duTw9I_zLew1zlyeNAPaRwGM3hONNKGwp8Dnb2qXwZfInrQKDTV_DcELrCAjx0QNk7lrTqhWAJ5oJlFiyxhepgPuXYTs2PzrW8FylqWqZLxyokN6v

Jihoon: She’s totally not going to talk about it. Don’t waste your time.

*Awarded the most realist character of the year*

MAyU4Y5v0T4DG41wpL1QprzIwUd8-B6L59thrYBPX-Ddgn37MsJK4SpI49hyMEblS18LrsAvIdDXTWAyfw9G9FZ-U-QG00hKPP4rZe14o3IG2RBauU0_KX-k3Rd4OM1dEIQxOURq

Junhui: But… I NEED ANSWERS!

*DRAMATIC AF*

 

6nr0I8zqDA3ee7uYvgpmNAXMmQZwN-Z1Oc8C1LaKgmc-4dlWR9HFEqZny-TkavMAVhnvC_UEcGUzDIZJrUFbUkPhvbW1Caljosc9ChIhYl8UMR9UO8aq0sew5Ed7hFHCvIIcRMRw

Ren: Isn’t it obvious. They were about to…

mWFcTWv217WyA0nPRfWdSDKcFbFPQaG0ojOYO4RGwDVygqac7y2W85sT17ipqXCvU0bEBx-j2ax4V5vrPiFC5evU9TGTd6jUDGVQ7u3kmFdVsohMiy94xW1237gAeW88ikGhCo6E

* *

wxUZz1sg3jJpx0EjltNy4S0YU5AfiZkI9FXL9cwSVMi3B2O19bvjLVuxbvVJ8jifxwAihgOMB32BsKEo1d8RedwaWQF_crN3E-_UNuoHZ0zIt7EROAvIRsAKK0vhr5Nu97H7ihfE

Minhyun: No! Uhhh, they were going to, uh… *thinks of how to fix his boyfriend’s mistake*

SQBq0KcEf1nqylswg59oMlDAt6FqIr0Auk4cuB6U-yFRrYge6D6fES1_yvUl7fjbITwKWmv5CknqUwlv4YRvW02Oq9XbwKmiJMl2kSUP31FFTEVEIfTllrK8v1r1mz_7njBKXaun

Ren: It wasn’t a mistake, it was the truth.

Minhyun: *Gives up*

SNCEWRsjIFq5X2TqJLdWiyk1m3fpy7akSB_XsjmI3rYtWhjHZlPICaucVqlF5rhEy5LFx2hjv4opWiBdqOSbyG12u5XbBnXcSez_tYzOsuyiVwVclpAo4fiU2acyFktXg6jT2s3v

Ren: Idiot.

Minhyun: WHY ARE YOU MY BOYFRIEND?!

nuEJzs-R4wUNTsQ3zKQl5lTHZUS5SKEN85w9ZtwG3HNUoc9p89OR_ZSSqIL7MBggaToqjgaNuA_TekeG4__JyvC7E6YNjen7Yg1RyQlffladw9VaKhoJNuqa6cE1IsrQK2U9wivZlSkeEfsyPBubvYIRFGVruht6ToB-FtUaAx2bZpyX2_1l8SJinP3_3ufB8GuVySQ6GDT_w0VZ9Xp3dE4rvQS7ss_r4Bntqai-H-Ok3lvtVQDAMTGlVB3elfEuTY2aAaUYV1rZxgpP

Ren: Because I got them moves no man can resist.

huHVepKvmOstS6S5kGowFnZEccQe7KbT1_68cWVSI3PsZtEGWFycljfivQMqeXj0F4sLabxmZz2o4RRAaDLffHJJ1B7NsWC4pWSIidxcHOGnWDSN3cdgWc0fB2N-LntWRtC5xXk6

Jeonghan: Can someone stop this already?

J9uapl1An54PSkdGKKB012ZWLIRXSzQLgVdNWs8W9PPbk5etUM0K_nDPLnFiL6uGFKNhccJp2-r5xD8BdEZQ21h2X1Cm6alI0wlEg6-98DkqzlCXw0PMqmoRkb8uQ0Y7K5PwZ-0B

Sorry about that, they got a bit carried away, didn’t they?

iKmQiQwIP4E6nEJ8DRxit4toePM4WMOQQfc569sHOp06ZpxWgVZKyfUv8zhxvGBcYw3VpqusbBWyFGrHHC9GjKZU5Ejw30fepJ5npFSIyEEx5yDgrc92T6aFp15lDnDGTsvFP_zp

Won Woo: Ya think?

*Eyeing Junhui*

nRJZAG_qx1bSFOsMSTIto9MRvpXINfarUIeCV0xKmH0yZhxJV2toJrdH9-LUXK0FPzBIlgxlyTeFq1J3hWvAPbs0Rqn3Df3kHbO770UK59GZSQAbGSp75AYpT1uIWGOlTU-G-TPa

Junhui: Don’t look at me, look at author-nim!

SWF2TC5cpRzmyeKTmJQo7HMYFBR5ESUyxnj0XoQhdhL9-MVG-jg4_rTmuZrPP2jNlzRWo4QVH-PpNeAP_43U3jwyc2kKJ0gTeJkHGO0dV6LTe4nn_9Pf4JMeJc1piTcz5itQoXMT

Won Woo: Author-nim, how could you do this to me?
I thought I was your bias?

Ai0eJF4QECO_Bbg4i6kD3MNqgt1PsE2FAKpt_GWZkfn37CRFrnWomWLvREob8QekcHODinWXPldE5yU2Fyl7uoJqL0DyFK7Rc6vW94xCJ3xsO4WI0H1Wa1a-LzJYSC1XdBAXkFGe

Jeonghan: Hold on. Since when?

276B_EmLPP6q7vm4Ogw53oG4MQ_ds0zVKPfJmhkIXDqXUWXECh7xTYYpWyzK9vi8R_oiQG0aPY2WTJOmozhUnEHHLGJUiXVd9SmJCMP9GRwRelsSh5B_hemeQMbGy90ivZRvmM0L

Won Woo: Since a long, long, long time ago.

Because of this…

YsSSkXc2_nUFu5mpi3yQEF77sonx27vFenaM-qwuj2RGFTUk3u5nYSr6yZIVpFJlo4kZ0nnecqtBDtmSb1cl8PnqMFdz777ddhtOWmuz6HxBqAZLSLjIagNz4Do_JaGevMYinX4Yex8Mrgd-_5D-TwxyeZ4INmEuWFvuIWQ3Phwz2Db9uSUB65l2Qkr7cRK3L4pb_v-42o_S6atl2geMFKdpXdt-ClxnAi_eEL1_nYbOdN4Bl-UsyxhWVNTLgLkWJNXI1nFsYI7ys9D-

EVIDENCE

g62juJ77X6aNvwbF96g-ndvR9arMYTNZnguLES9wvw-UCOw-vDgZ1O9zP6cCQMXSSw0wiQcJEx9TpSUNFk9q6lbpdJSL9hW6_2bjx09KdB7S48nOqypvHBH9mp_Xq0R_Ks8Vsuuc

Junhui: They just picking on me because they Jelly~

Ignore da haterzzz~

3Cv70G82v9Lsd9gdf_0e6sZijT3y4ThdCpB6Ee5X19Yj-Hr2dubJTUTQVSpo9oG5jjt-nvf_Qhmaz4nGXVh7RW_PpdlJFdIy75bM6VplGsnXV0DeUbAf74-4uzWkd5EopUq0JLlz

Seokmin: How much longer is this going to go on for?!

2pk8lZs7mIPO3gzFh-Nas3EkywwWlSaZCVNAdnrGU2ro-c0Hjq72H4KNR-Gd7S__TXPhRZiwsAMqdJNwzdtKNPduL07_x_rjtZbAyfidR15_TnCNDFHHcQVrz_wS91j5Zsa9cMo2

Sorry, Sorry.

It’ll stop here~!

JCyOQsax07PHG3vTfSlP9wKk5X7z4IRnHbu84RZEFZSi_itI0IXKA75Ieyikw69KkaOwKefqLQup8rkhEQEMRi0Tso0rN5MEVcYeT58hkpkuKDoYBSkx4p785kB9iRyaPUHW5KIw

See ya in the next chapter~!