Chapter 13

CLOSER [HIATUS]

“Hey.” Mingyu said after he spotted Won Woo waiting out at the front of the building for him. He was leaning up against the wall and looked like some cool kid on the block looking up at the sky. He wished he could have snapped a photo of him in that moment, because he looked so beautiful...

 

“Hey.” Won Woo gave a him a small smile before he turned to face him. Mingyu tried not to stare, but lately there were moments like these when he couldn’t help but just stop and admire Won Woo’s beauty.

 

“We’re gonna ditch your lame friends, again?” He managed to say right before the other started to get suspicious of his silent stare.

 

“Why not?” Won Woo chuckled before turning to lead the way.

 

Mingyu just smiled. This was the 2nd time now! Despite it was only the second time and kind of rude to always ditch the others, he liked how he got to spend time with Won Woo alone without their friends pestering them half the time. Even when they were around, they were always trying to get the two alone anyways! This was saving them the trouble, right?

 

“Where are we going today?” Mingyu asked when they came up to a crosswalk.

 

“Let’s go get something to eat, first. I’m starving.” Won Woo replied while holding his growling stomach. Mingyu just laughed at the slight annoyed expression on his face… he looked cute when he was hungry.

 

“Shall we have cheese burgers, then?” Mingyu suggested.

 

“Yes!” His face lit up at the suggestion and a smile spread across his face. He figured that must be one of his favorite foods.

 

“As you wish, dear Prince.” Mingyu grinned as the light came on for them to cross.

 

 

“How long have you and Seungkwan been dating?” Soo Min suddenly asked to Hansol who was helping her pack her things up, she was finally done taking pictures for today after filling up her third SD card with JiHan photos. She let her friends who were helping earlier take time to socialize with Mingyu’s friends while Hansol offered to help her when he saw her by herself.

 

“About a year now.” He replied with a soft smile. “How about you and Jeonghan?”

 

“Three years.” She beamed, you could almost see the animated hearts and sparkles floating around her if you used your imagination.

 

“Whoa, that’s a really long time.” He looked surprised. “No wonder you two are so close like that. I’m kind of jealous. I wish Boo and I were that close.”

 

“In time you will be.” She giggled. “I mean I had no idea you two were only together for a year! You act like you’ve been together since the beginning of time!”

 

“Haha, perhaps we were dating back when we were kids.” He joked. “I was born in the states, but my family decided to move back to Korea before my little sister was born. A few years later a boy from Jeju moved in next door and I remember helping him around a lot since he was so new… I held his hand a couple of times because he was a momma’s boy, always missing his mom. It was so cute.”

 

“That is the most cutest story I’ve ever heard! Several years later, you started dating the momma’s boy!” Soo Min gushed, feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside. It always warmed her heart to see other couples in love.

 

“I suppose it was fate.” Hansol nodded, catching a glimpse of his boyfriend across the room laughing at something their friends were saying, it was probably something stupid, naturally. “I think he’s the cutest when he’s laughing…”

 

“Awwwww!” Soo Min was about to fall over, it was a cuteness overload watching him smile so fondly at his laughing boyfriend like that. “You two are so cute, what am I going to do?!” She clutched her heart, collapsing to the ground.

 

“Whoa! Take it easy!” He laughed, kneeling down to pat her on the back. “You’re such a loving girl… loving everything to pieces.” He added. “It’s cute.”

 

“True, but sometimes it’s bad.” She sighed before calming down from her feels. “Jeonghan tells me to be careful about it. He said he doesn’t want me to get hurt because life can be cruel at times.”

 

“That’s sweet of him. He’s just looking out for you.” He said as they both looked at their boyfriends across the room. “Significant others always look out for each other.”

 

“True.” Soo Min grinned, getting up from her fallen position. That’s when their lovers locked eyes with them from across the room. Hansol gave a wink with a charming smile and that was enough to make Seungkwan blush.

 

T-6WSbQwTxU3raiAMsEqRghGYUeQ0oY1wDsp2cqaWfYA8Aa18V2-W_Y8vGbI6GoVRlxewHB48pHfJNHGOUrTgTQg_A7ld1-uNAcOzNTeRRrNYqdw21hCglhYG4xcwOJ28MTf6ZnA65-XUlnwlREyjQYX4uzL9vkP2TkD6tAyzbxCwuK6g-oY37fd9x_EZa3OVqAQNqvrgJVAmoOzZwIEVx-Gkuah64ruEYXn00kmtiJJiURbQMTs11aoAv8tzBNFfXwWq90l1u0QaHui

*Faints*

 

All Soo Min did was shoot Jeonghan a cute smile and blew a kiss. He blew a kiss back with a happy smile on his face before looking slightly flustered.

 

Zhzm8vFEaNoXyxXHWO0bPubNL4i7BhvQBdez-bWU9Wu84s40LLEDzgZY7Ecjexkr5GCnWV3qD2YHCeVRA9IzSr6FsgOlk4rctv5QgHOYv6-5cJCLQYFSe_FK7zNMtafMJhKspnjV

 

“Hehe, they’re so cute.” Soo Min gushed quietly and returned to her packing. “I’ve only been dating Jeonghan for 3 years, but we’ve kind of known each other since we were kids, actually.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Well, more like we’ve been acquaintances since I was 5. About the same time Won Woo and I became friends. Jeonghan was supposed to show Won Woo around the school when he transferred, but he was busy fighting with Seungcheol at the time so I took over. We’d see him during breaks every now and then, so we definitely knew we existed to each other since then.”

 

“How cute. Were there any other encounters before you hooked up in high school?” Hansol seemed pretty interested since her story sounded similar to his with knowing their boyfriends long before they dated.

 

“A few.” She gave a sheepish laugh. “But I’m probably the only one who remembers them. Jeonghan was pretty popular growing up. I actually didn’t like him for the longest time but then puberty hit and well, yeah. Turned out I liked him for a long time but never wanted to admit it. I got a boyfriend in first year since Jeonghan had a girlfriend at the time, I guess I was trying to direct my feelings elsewhere but that was a bad idea since the boyfriend I had didn’t treat me well. We broke up after a few months.”

 

“Damn, sorry about that.” Hansol felt bad hearing that. It was just a natural response.

 

“It’s fine.” She assured him. “Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that Jihoon transferred during first year before that and we became friends. Jeonghan once again was supposed to show the new student around but he was distracted. I actually threw a note at the back of his head just like Seungcheol did when we were kids and he fell for it. So, I showed Jihoon around that day and I remember Jeonghan had come looking for us, too. We didn’t hear much from him until our second year started, though. That’s when he and the others befriended us. Me and the other two weren’t that social back then, so they wanted to help us branch out. Along the way romance blossomed between Jeonghan and I and that summer he asked me out by throwing a note at the back of my head with the words will you go out with me, Mischievous Chae?

 

“No way!” Hansol seemed so surprised and if she didn’t know any better, she would have thought he was fanboying right now.

 

“Yes!” She laughed. “I didn’t think he knew that was me who threw that note at him that year. But either way, three years later we’re happily together.”

 

“Your story is so much cuter than mine.” Hansol suddenly pouted.

 

“Yours is still cute!” She cooed while patting him on the shoulder. “We were just being silly dorks back then, hooking up with the mama’s boy is so much cuter!”

 

“Whatever.” Hansol chuckled before looking across the room. That’s when they saw Seungkwan recovered from earlier and returned Hansol’s wink.

 

iKhgJL0XEltAbzLH4jAUXc6_ixa_6RZZT-5_ttD2OgLFkxu4wtu7acpTmS8NDQ0BBjSFDGy4Fcb8ukaNMGaOtRo0zZeesKjTZrtVOVuR8i6Z81Kn-cC7are1SR_iTipFqmLdRUP8

-q7C_7xGTtI1GeQbZ7fNXrOBS70DlEbTmeu-xknZZefYTij3TyBbf3bsP3k0yiDt9fWICISsECu0sxwkvoiSs9RwNSRqRFE0wSCvuCG58j3EzA8oTWTpbhj8jTToUaIy9P2_J-9-

 

“I love you, baby!” Hansol called across the room and gave him a heart with his thumb and index finger.

 

Suddenly there was a thud.

 

“The King has fallen! Send help!” Jisoo shouted while running over and dropped to his knees to slide the remaining distance to Soo Min on the ground. Perhaps he hung around the SooHan couple a little too much. They were so extra sometimes.

 

“Really?” Jihoon shook his head. “That’s the second time this week.”

 

“She’s not responding!” Seungcheol said dramatically after joining Jisoo on the ground. “Quick, get me the heart paddles!” Seokmin and Soonyoung rushed to join them and suddenly the atmosphere turned into one of an ER at the hospital.

 

“Gosh, hyung, your girlfriend is so entertaining!” Seungkwan laughed as they watched everyone from the other side of the room. Just then they saw Jihoon walking towards the group with an acoustic guitar. “Where did he get that?”

 

“Out of the way, peasants.” Jihoon demanded.

 

“Where did you get that guitar?” Jisoo asked, his tone full of confusion.

 

Soo Min suddenly came back to life.

 

...

 

“Eugh.” Won Woo suddenly groaned after finishing his food.

 

“Hm? What is it?” Mingyu asked while looking up to see Won Woo reaching for his drink.

 

“I just got this feeling that the King has fallen again.” He answered and took a sip.

 

“Isn’t she always falling?” Mingyu laughed.

 

“True.” Won Woo snickered. “She’s so annoying.”

 

“Awh,” Mingyu cooed, he kind of adored the relationship between the two.

 

“One of these days she’s gonna end up hurting herself.” He sighed before messing with the straw wrapper between his fingers, there was a concerned look on his face.

 

“I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I’m sure she knows her limits.”

 

“Sure doesn’t look like she does.” He snickered again.

 

“She’ll be fine.” Mingyu only laughed in reply before he finished up his food.

 

Shortly after, they left the restaurant to take a walk in the park and it wasn’t too long before Won Woo got nervous. Eating out together, walking together in the park… aren’t those things people do on a date? He thought when they came upon a bench to sit down. Sitting on the bench together?! He shook his head to snap out of it. No, wait, friends do this kind of thing, too. No need to get so worked up about it.

 

“This sort of feels like a date, doesn’t it?” Mingyu suddenly said and Won Woo froze in his spot.

 

“Uh, yeah… it does. Not like I’ve ever been on one before.” Won Woo managed to mutter out, keeping his eyes locked on his shoes to avoid Mingyu’s grinning face.


“Maybe I should take you on one, then?” He could see Won Woo’s face turn completely red at that question, it was so adorable! “One day… I’ll take you on a date.”

 

“Sure, whatever…” Won Woo muttered, looking to his left completely away from Mingyu he was so flustered just now. Thing were definitely changing between them now!

 

 

“I swear, if you don’t stop staring at me I will suffocate you with this couch pillow.” Won Woo muttered while hugging said pillow to his chest, his eyes were still forward on the TV a few feet away from the couch while Soo Min was burning a hole in the side of his head with her eyes.

 

“You’ve been really quiet since you got home.” She said, tone full of suspicion. “Did something happen between you and Mingyu again?!” She crawled over to sit beside him. She looked so excited to find out.

 

He didn’t say anything and she frowned. Lately he doesn’t tell me anything about him and Mingyu. She turned in her seat to face forward properly before letting out a quiet sigh. I mean, I get the topic must make him feel nervous but… I thought he’d talk to me about it, even if it was just a little… maybe she understood how her boyfriend felt now when they didn't talk to him about anything.

 

“I’m gonna go take a shower.” Suddenly Won Woo’s voice snapped her out of it.

 

“Okay.” She nodded. He got up and made his way back to his room and left her there to think about it. She started to pout once he was out of the room and was feeling completely left out of her best friend’s life. “Do I have to go talk to Mingyu or something? Sheesh… Mr. Mysterious.” She fell onto her side with a frustrated sigh while staring up at the ceiling.

 

She lied there for a bit, thinking…

 

How is this fair? When I first started dating Jeonghan, all Won Woo ever did was in and pester me about everything! And here something could be going on with Mingyu and he’s suddenly forgotten how to talk. He doesn’t tell me anything, always leaving me hanging…

 

It was true, back then Won Woo wanted to know everything about Soo Min’s new relationship with Jeonghan when the two started dating because she had a short relationship in high school before him and since that first breakup, he had gotten highly protective of his best friend. Seeing her cry because a selfish guy broke her heart, he was going to make sure it never happened again.

 

So, when Jeonghan boldly asked Soo Min out during summer break in their second year, he was prepared to give the guy a difficult time, there was no way he’d let her go through another heartbreak.

 

Maybe Soo Min wasn’t exactly going to give Mingyu a hard time, but she was at least going to look out for her wingman! But how could she do that when Won Woo doesn’t say anything about what’s going on? She really thought about going to Mingyu and ask what was up, though, she didn’t want to do that. She’d rather Won Woo tell her himself, she wasn’t going to go behind his back.  

 

“I just have to be patient.” She smiled before her eyes fluttered closed, fatigue was washing over her. That JiHan photoshoot earlier sure took a lot of energy, not. In a matter of minutes, she was fast asleep on the couch.

 

About ten minutes later when Won Woo returned from his shower, he stood behind the couch and looked down at Soo Min’s sleeping form while gently towel drying his hair. He had been thinking in the shower, about how he didn’t tell her anything when she asked about him and Mingyu. Just like she thought, he was nervous, but it wasn’t like he didn’t want to tell her, he really did want to tell her. I gotta stop being so quiet when it comes to my feelings and Mingyu… he thought to himself before reaching an arm down to shake her awake.

 

“C’mon, you can’t sleep on the couch.” He said only for her to turn away and groan because someone was trying to disturb her sleep. “Yah, wake up and go to your room.” He nudged her again. When she didn’t obey he sighed and walked around the couch to scoop her up in his arms. Usually when she slept on the couch, she rolls off of it during her sleep and gets hurt. “God, what have you been eating? You’re so heavy…” he muttered while he carried her to her room and struggled.

 

Once he reached her bed, he tried to gently put her down, but he ended up dropping her and falling down with her.

 

“What the heck?!” She complained when she woke up to find her best friend weighing down on her chest.

 

“You fell asleep on the couch.” He said while pulling himself up, but his weak arms gave out and he fell on her again.

 

“You’re such a weakling!” She laughed as he just lied there face down in defeat. “You need to start lifting, bro.”

 

“Whatever.” He sighed before getting ready to get up again, that’s when he felt her arms wrap around him. “Huh?”

 

“Nothing… just thought to give you a hug.” She smiled. “Hoping everything is good.”

 

“... thanks. They are.” He managed to get up successfully this time. “Move over.” He then nudged her. When she rolled over to make space, he lied down in the spot next to her and let out a deep sigh. Soo Min just lied there belly first with her elbows holding her up while she watched him curiously.

 

“What do you think of Mingyu?” He asked after a moment of silence, his eyes were locked on the ceiling.

 

“Ah?” A huge smile spread across her lips, they were going to talk about it! “I think he’s charming.” She happily replied.

 

“Would you say you trust him?” He turned his head to look at her.

 

“Yes. He seems to be a trustworthy character! He’s really nice and funny… and I can just tell he really cares about you, the way he looks at you. Sure we haven’t known him long, but does that really matter? With all the encounters we’ve had with him so far, I’m sure we know enough…”

 

“Yeah, you’re right.” He smiled and returned his gaze back to the ceiling.

 

“Oh gosh!” She suddenly gasped. He looked at her from the corner of his eye before laughing.

 

“You’re so annoying.” He shook his head before looking at her again, she had that big happy smile on her face and it made him glad she was his friend. “Thanks for being around for me, Soo Min.”

 

“Of course! Right back at you!” She beamed.

 

The two lied there together on her bed quietly for a few minutes with Won Woo staring up at the ceiling while Soo Min played with a lock of her own hair, she was trying to contain her fangirl feelings.

 

“Hey…” Won Woo finally broke the silence.

 

“Yeah?!” She almost shouted from being a little too excited.

 

“No need to shout.” He laughed while sitting up. “I was wondering… how do you know when to confess to someone that you like them?”

 

“When just the mere mention of their name is enough to make you smile.”

 

“Oh right, I remember…” he felt his cheeks start to get warm.

 

“Mingyu! Kim Mingyu!” She exclaimed. “Mingyu! Mingyu! Mingyu!”

 

“Stop!” He tried to frown, but the smile on his face wouldn’t allow it. “You just love to annoy me, don’t you?!”

 

“It’s with love!” She tackled him with a hug. “Mingyu! Mingyu! Mingyu!”

 

“Aish…” he sighed before feeling those warm fuzzy feelings after thinking about mentioned person. “Kim Mingyu.” He said softly.

 

“Awww~!” Soo Min looked at him with teary eyes.

 

“What the hell are you crying for?!” His eyes widened.

 

“I’ve been waiting for this since your last crush!” She clung onto him. “I never thought you’d like anyone as much as you liked… you know!”

 

“I didn’t think I would either…” Won Woo chuckled. “At least I’m in Mingyu’s dating preference.”

 

“Yes! This is way better than last time. You’re both gay for each other, it’s totally going to work out this time!” She cheered.

 

“It’s funny to think about,” he looked down for a second before looking back up, “he wasn’t gay, but I can’t help but feel like he’s gay for your boyfriend.”

 

“I totally don’t blame him, JiHan for the win!” She gushed.

 

Yes… Won Woo’s first crush was the one and only Hong Jisoo.


Chapter thirteen!

 

0My7c31YOknkP20R3X9j150NdGC9JJCE60fexC5PIQ2u60R7sAb0rEQpoFYQYp97IHu5kjb2rBH3IzzbEsAmldX9L9ob0KqnDcucsp5DEWGnTPBz4h2V48godF8fz9G9q4D80BSJ

I just realized that Mingyu asked Won Woo out in advance, didn’t he?
And Won Woo answered in advance… didn’t he?

esQQ8w4IVTcepzDTuTq6soTnU4pW5rk3zpBsyrUBokXT9ys2AXAEoHEqc20GYLvYv-dZ7mOEMe3cCw799L0GoPyYXez7rwX8VeoUCprOBRb8rwsRRHltLA765lHs5ABzX4j7l4nL

Whoops, lol but it still works out I think aha

yXh8Qgp-_dScGjBrHfH65ZQSUee_QoCF95RmutRIwKErZHTSx6Lan0MQSnLeOKq7LWXxyC2Thh6BYxQ13ANSSlgk9lCzFn2AyLsaXux0NWNqqoLuC5IlR7sYkRIRQJFuvgDE6lCP

~

ORIGINAL A/N FOR CH 20

 

BOOM!

72moW1XOJ3HSMWrmIQNXF53VaUq8sjl-As2bjl6b6lrwl76r9urzIDI5aoDYlyP8lIiuuKoHpKa--7npZveI9Wcbo3I0BKtcUHNAQ1Tg6UxuaN_DOrhl50IWKrG0XliT_-GgfwT8

(EDIT: BOOM BOOM OMFG LOL I’M PSYCHIC JK)

shIKN9lfXM1Howk4VaqOnQZxxgz8ijl40O0lTLnZxJfF5svd11q5XsywWUw446JgWN9Q5XRrFYEG2GFcvmLEzw_J6uQRUkUtaZ5O-ETQ_Iz0OmeDWDZnPDCsKiTBmXy_n_1hKz5Q

I’m sure you all weren’t expecting the guy Won Woo used to be in love with was HONG JISOO!

You know, I really blame these photos… (credits go to the rightful owners o.o)

Dx7v3PbCA0Vwp7mwBLekWgADEAEptewR9gsHICaXdtJ5kwB4faewLgQs1u0Rk57qowqDXjw74iNJqOfL_dvlhggu87pkaOadTYIwHwMIaszS5CreVhIcPC6KR90FERbl6Gbj-bue

lOmKEzmK5PWF4gfa_OVHNqSggZtP8OdPH9bnD-TMtETxn3lIuXxaxNpKePZwm1u5wsl1VxpTChQwxENN_Av3Lr9hUVIuR28tb8WDfYr1yevUrqo02Lry01s8EdsPlWsFm3QIw3bV

Then there was this photo…

k37fbT5Mi-JlaTDlIHiaU6mgZ4-5gYMYFsFqrEkP5LTOq3cMTznZMOASzBZoVOs7uPPZxW5CKKUdT-pfDl4sSYd8uDKtspGtk4U7pZJ2sBuf5ENf8aC4wqpHL8IvBWtpvxkcqqxH

*DIES*

It’s so funny when I see Jeonghan and Mingyu together

wn1jC6TGFccmTLphZ6BNnVYNw88bSqiPA5SrVlbI173az51xRX9ILdQNe7MH2uR8n15d-EDj7mSdXWiY-VVDC9KSnzF83R_XbSc41EuCUNf4Uher2jS6bzAy-FDLcuOIPp_9pWMI

Jisoo and Won Woo together

84GMAht4mukgRLigxRzOkcdD9P-7Xd_PeDBIee5vbPZfk9ahUP5Xjd8N6BZ2CtShKK1k55Vs7gY2TCaDL4UVmAvaINaQxk6a5X-xn-XymFb0BSQRZL-x5RmuyLujkgd7Y8Z1lS6t

Won Woo and Jeonghan together

hXvyOajsZZLw9OUIx734IUdLj-C5eanTb66SyQQzGDTyaXpakhscOgIA8Tu7JeUJAm23CKI-5Kaz0lYIHSfHdCWRLCRrZyvJpmaH3Ts_I57K6_6GS5Oln87T193yR1DPs50a1lyn

Mingyu and Jisoo together…

kIM818EbMnsuHp0hN2irTIrOJ09B8ehUbGQEP7cs9Rk3mP5k9ES0R8t26eQCx-DxA-9-NJ92cvKRq3QzMhZJLfKt4Q0mWX7LCZxE7QSI_sCyNUFqhhTuo5Y3mTYyXLaOgLSwuKm8

Everyone is like NOOOOO

1fNs9mUfP-a6NEHbfdITkrbY9fxC_Qk2eEMpmIWJWC7GiO6q-RzATB6g1WPVphHlRD2FVSrfXIpPVheCAc3MkTvSMV2nJPkzskvahZpHE3vZfq1xNtwrW4Q-U_7DpT6az16jJuyb

But I’m over here like OMG YES!

z22nCJrNqKyOLrOoUpCW94-vFcqKUDWzZtP4CQPlqe1KPC7sfvbuyiwf0udiPenpWdhV0mF7kIRvpu7NfA7hsUuLnMInjluvDbTREwfvI7dIUqbigteXUCiLjrs9kpCMr3ncZPW0

Because JiHan and Meanie are my biases so like… I’m all for it! HAHA

It don’t matter to me! As long as it’s those four haha

bKuLvdT1UBGjwb0xL_KQdsTD_Nzf3bVo_MeDFQu--JhMw8xDkYiHY8bSV1eKbddAUsdAN08e9kxoyRxsYnhmd_PY2QBIvwpJpJLyC6_0faMLUPadA60B1Nl3gidivBQiAj7ftWGA

 

j5IltaNytj6HGAhhI_qpGcWwmoS6kVt4u2smx05S3oW6u_ruY1UiWlMkDCfORv91yspjX3CdkymHe32MUoUIvRZ3kRFUKLa_FC-lBVbLZUakWD18Grc9r9Aq7haBhBVUUL079m3s

But at the end of the day, JiHan and Meanie steal the show!

Holy cow, totally looked like Jeonghan was gonna make a move on Jisoo! HAHAHA

pMXY26Eyx8ppbtUVRsxJqFubBASURqqtyGQO9AYkcnIIJVEJKoqvlJLLFxaH6kBVyrQSpOi_Ym6EKGi_lh_bj8O0bT7cf9-bWhaffzXty2-JAZcop0gLltNR7QaRDVac5E0Ncmnq

Mingyu: That’s because he was…

GTLr98FcqCQ94k9TWWmeaSbScWZ7spQm1xy3zScmCANG0zAX9Jpuj0gp1WkQ3LbxOkx5H7OpYelYfsaTA7YjrVMKAPlekVI1YsNTqn8hkD73bpVvg6p6ui-IBBVJShpIwpbgDQh_

Won Woo: Mingyu, would you like some milk to go with your food?

IB9k7HdhN8wDwolH3AOV_TqElUmSBlHarBZEhn-4kPhpunVo9TEsrB2Fd1J7rfKzL_rnEP7Q5W8rgj8K1aM6Ubzfw4R0K6KnXDT-ElqD9inePtAXq2JMSaQoYhljvV-DPex9O9xY

OMG! LOOK AT THAT! LOOK AT JEONGHAN IN THE BACK BEING SUCH A FLIRT! SURROUNDED BY THE LADIES…

Won Woo: Jeonghan, you better watch yourself…

9gx9EcaXO3gdqPPXwN9kM3fVu4I76QJZZDN4RHKNCYkAuRkiA2NV-Gsvy-i1yvOn3g9ih_eTPCVRq7l2FlkRrRyYYnLGe8pZBtYYS9NchPjOZkGiWTk6sPGdlEDPuoavi0qnTblB

Jisoo: Yeah, Jeonghan… *quietly* I thought I was your only mistress…

0p8RBmkV_d6nXXDyJY6_FuWwxIRftnZEDLgfCc_20iaCan-pEE3k0RemrXs4gLUWKfjEn6lhj4z-g3CTpeqTfqMyrFtZnL_jujEyMQiQ-uVy4HVvYo_nbd6_jRiDel_fNnzSzxIN

Jeonghan: Are you kidding me? You guys are hilarious! *Trying to flee the scene*

NX1v0-R-FzojogpCOy1a5sPHQOM7_svkXkspzGY1BN-L9qX8TZbPC2pT2nF-9b3-CesfRY8UuFetsOJyUzG-PyrmNT0Z0b5X-GKvdsnT9cBBu_WdkCyjCVmA2Llb1zkeaa7iMrut

This A/N has gone on too long…

 

ERM… well this is a Meanie fic but uh… can I assume some of you are Won Woo biased?

s6Bsm1-2zRgNJUdW_vtaDSE4As3xJADffTtRzIGfR_z6EIv90rnPFoGHg43u5kOqoJeAMuTL2oo2DK6Bvu6aRIXvQBiYLxr5Lmfc5-rq64PYeDCyYFNijtOR3Cf5mBvM25uLXfnC

If so, I posted a new Won Woo fic if you’re interested.

It’s not a Meanie fic, but I do plan on making another Meanie fic after this one.

I know a lot of people are really into the ships, but for those who like some straight fics…

Here’s the link XD

And on that note, things seem to be looking swell for Won Woo!

ATCT_HhoIGXPo1O3SRmp2KwkcPILXPav6IKN9gxrMv1BzbQ0ybzGLOZyjycM_dHOFdHh704NgY8Tr3HB-_u5BD5W8SR2DnfoHiB5hbonYqajBGiwwzX9c4KdAM3E979Lk8qmxojv

Until next time~!