Bad news

Forced to love

Kris POV 
It was Victoria she had a dress she looked okay I guess but why was she here. If she comes it's usually if she has a project to do with my brother. We all sat down on dinner table and our workers came with a lot of food. " it's rare for our parents to order a lot of food" said Luhan. " I know right " I said back to him. " well I got news for Kris and Victoria" said my dad. " you two are getting married " said my dad . " what!" I said. 
Victoria 
I was drinking my orange juice when Kris's dad said " you two are getting married" I spilled a little of my orange juice and  said " what!" After Kris did. 
" can I have a word with my daughter" said my dad. " yea sure" said Kris's parents. We both walked toward the door. " that's was disrespectful , haven't I thought you manners" said my dad. 
" I know but I was just surprised dad I know I agreed that you would pick who I would get married with but with him" I said. " sorry Victoria but I can't do nothing about it" said my dad. " ugh but when is the wedding" I asked. " in two month. " what why that soon " I said. 
" because " he said. " come on let's go back" he said and I follow him. 
Kris POV 
Victoria and her parents left " really" said my mom. " do you know how disrespectful that is to a women" said my mom. " she's no lady" I said. Then my mom smacked me. " I never even agree for you guys to pick my wife why doesn't Luhan get married with her" I said. " well because we got other plans for Luhan " said my dad. " ugh and when is the wedding " I asked . " in two months " said mom. " what the why that soon" I yelled. " Kris I told you no cursing " said my mom. " Assh what did I do to deserve this " I said  and then Victoria and her parents came. I then kept staring at Victoria. We kept making mad faces to each other. 
Next day 
Victoria POV 
My friends wouldn't believe this, that I would get one of the most popular guys in school, but is my enemy . I got to school and I saw Kris in the hallway. I then grabbed his hand. " what the" he said. " don't tell anyone that we are getting engaged " I said. " what do I care " he said . " really I don't care if you do or don't but just keep your lips shut oh and you do your stuff and I do my stuff, " I said and I then turned around but he grabbed my arm. " what " I said. " when are going to break up with nickhun " he asked. " it's not your concern " I said. " it is because I'm going to be your husband " he said. " I'll see when" I said and got rid of his hand and left walking.
At lunch 
I went to lunch" guys guess what" I said. 
" what " they all said . " I seriously don't know how I did to deserve this" I said. 
" well what is it hurry I'm not patient " said Krystal. " I'm going to get married with Kris, I'm engaged " I said."whhhaat" they all said with their faces really shock 😱. " I know I have the baddest luck" I said. " I had feeling you guys would end up together " said Amber. " we are getting force and you guys know me and him are enemies, yall should know that " I said and then someone put their arms around me. 
Kris POV 
 So we were waking to lunch " so tell me why Kris and Victoria are engaged " said luhan. " what " they all said. " I thought I told. It to tell anyone " I said to luhan and smacking him. " dude you're so lucky" said Tao. " what's so lucky about that" I said. " do you know how many guys want to date her, including me , don't you remember I had big crush on her in freshman " said Tao. " well I wouldn't say that" said beakhyun. " well yea because you have your girlfriend taceyeon " said Tao. " you guys better not tell anyone " I said. " bro we got you" said sehun. We walked in the cafeteria when sehun walked to where Victoria was sitting and put his arms around. 
Victoria POV 
I turn and I saw sehun. " what's up " I said. " so I heard you are engaged with Kris." Said sehun. " I thought I told him not to tell anyone " I said staring at Kris.
" don't look at me I didn't tell them it was luhan" he said. " now we have a new  sister in law" said sehun hugging me tighter. " whatever I'm going to get my lunch " said Kris. 
Kris POV
Sehun then hugged her tighter. I felt something inside, like it put my mood down but it got me mad. I don't know what's wrong with me. " what ever I'm going to get my lunch" I said and left. 
Lunch ended and it was biology. I was sitting down when Victoria came and sat next to me. " do you know how lucky you are" I said to her." No you're wrong I'm miserable she said. " but we can't do anything about it" I said . " but once we're adults we can get divorce " she said. " you truly don't want to get married with me" I said. " like if you do to" she said. " why do you hate me that much" I asked. " well because in fourth grade you punched me in the face and I looked horrible for picture day, ever since we always fought, you're the only person who doesn't like me , I'm usually nice to everyone except you" she said and then teacher came in. Victoria then feel asleep during class and she had sober on the paper. The fan was hitting her with really cold air I then took off my sweater and put it on her. I really did not know what was wrong with me. 
Victoria POV 
The bell rung and I woke up. Everyone started leaving while I was barely waking up. I then stood up and I felt something fall. I turned and it was a sweater but it wasn't mine I picked it up and it had a note. Give it to me right after class - Kris 
For the first time in his life he did something nice to me. I went back to the locker and put the sweater and then nickhun came. " hey " he said and kissed me and I dropped the sweater. Nickhun then picked up the sweater for me " who's it" he asked. " oh a friends he let me borrow it " I said. " oh okay then I'll see you later" and gave me a peak in my cheek. 
Kris POV 
School ended and I was in my locker with all my friends. " excuse me" I heard a soft voice and it was Victoria. " here's the sweater you let me borrow " she said. " I told you to give it to me right after class" I said. " well do you want it or not" she said and I snatch. " thanks " she said and left. " bro what's wrong with you" said suho. " what " I said. 
" when you don't have relationship experience " said Kai. " whatever" I said.  
It was night already and I couldn't sleep. She couldn't get out of my head. I couldn't stop think of her. "Ugh" . What is wrong with me, I been acting weird I'm getting this weird feeling towards her.