Discovered

Forced to love

Victoria POV 
I went to the parking lot to my car. I was opening the car door when someone put something over my nose and mouth. I started screaming " shhhhh" said someone. 
I woke up and I saw that I was in a old warehouse. I was also tied up in a chair. 
" where am i" I said. " you're with me so it's all okay" someone said. " who are you" I said. I then saw someone coming. I really couldn't see who it was. It was Nickhun. " Nickhun let me go" I said. 
" why are you doing this to me" I said. 
" because I love you , I can't let you marry Kris " he said. " if you really loved me you would never cheated on me" I said. " let me go let me go let go " I would keep saying and each time louder." I hoped I wouldn't have to do this" he said and got closer to me with tape. He was cutting the tape when I spit on his face" " I said and he put the tape on my lips ruff. " it's so sad I have to do this to you" he whispered in my ear. He then place my hair on the other other side of me. He then started kissing me on my neck. I then started moving around and tears came down. 
" your not going to stay still" he said and then pointed a gun on my head. I stood still but the tears wouldn't. He knee down " why are crying " he said and wiped my tears. I then kicked him in his balls. "Ouch  you stupid " he said and slapped me. He then check my phone " look who's been calling" he said and showed me the phone and it was Kris . " should I call him" he said.where are you been I've been looking for you every where" Kris said. " I'm not Victoria " said Nickhun  " why do you Victoria's phone who are you" Kris said. " it's me Nickhun " Nickhun said. " what have you done to her" said Kris. " me nothing she's just tied in to a chair , crying " said Nickhun. " tell me where you are I'll go" said Kris. " you better hurry because you're going to miss the fun" said Nickhun. " let me see how Victoria is" said Kris. Nickhun then ripped the tape hard. " ouch" I said. " Victoria are you okay" he said. " no I'm scared Kris " I said. " don't worry I'm going " he said. 
Kris POV 
" he's going to pay for it" I said while I was driving. I got to the old warehouse he told me to go. I opened the door and I saw Victoria on a chair tied up and she was crying while Nickhun was sitting on a chair and had his legs on Victoria lap. 
" looks who's here " he said and stood up. " are we going to do this the men way" he said. " what other way would it be " I said and we got closer. 
Victoria POV 
Then Nickhun punched Kris and then Kris to Nickhun. They would go back and forth to each other. " Nickhun leave him alone " I would keep saying . But they wouldn't stop. Then Nickhun stood up and walked near me. I then tripped him with my feet. He fell on his face. " you " he said and slapped me again. I had tear already. 
Kris POV 
I was on the floor when I saw Victoria getting slapped by Nickhun. I then stood up and pushed to the floor." Don't ever touch her" I said. I then went up to Victoria " are you okay did he do anything else to you" I said grabbing Victoria's cheeks. She then started crying and I hugged her. " sorry for not coming sooner " I said. " get away from her" I heard Nickhun. I turned around and he was pointing a gun at me . I stood up and walked away from her. " knee down " he said and I did. 
Victoria POV 
What should I do , what should I do I kept thinking . " Nickhun leave him alone , I'll do anything you want but just leave him alone" I said. " Victoria No!" yelled Kris. " that's what I wanted to hear " said Nickhun. He then came to me and untied me. I stood up " you said anything I want , comeback with me" he said.  " okay" I said. He grabbed me from the waist and we got closer. We were this close to kiss when I kicked him on his balls " I would never go back with you" I said and headed to Kris . " you had me there" he said. " let's go I don't want to be here anymore " I said. 
In the car 
" look how bruised up you are " I said. 
" I'm okay " he said . " no you're not" I said. 
We got home and we went up stair " go take a shower so i can bandage your injuries" I said. " you want take a shower with me" said Kris. I got shocked of what he said. " okay later we'll take a shower together " he said. 
After Kris's shower 
" come sit down here" I said . He sat down on the bed. I then put alcohol on his cut on the edge of his lips. " ouch " I yelled at me. " it's not that bad don't be a cry baby " I said. " it does hurt what is you talking about" he said . " don't move " I said. " how could of you gotten beaten up like this" I said. " stop scrolling  me " he said. " you're like a baby" I said. " I am your baby " he said. 
" but I'm going to go to school all bruised up" he said. " no I got a plan" I said and then got my makeup. 
Few minutes later. 
" done" I said and got him the mirror. " wow you can't even see them" he said. 
" you want to go to sleep already " he said. " yea I'm tired" I said  and laid on the bed. " do know how scared I was of losing you" he said to me." But now I'm here and not leaving you" I said . " when promise " he said " yea I promise " I said and we kissed 😘. 
Next day 
We were at school Nickhun didn't come.  Thank god cause I would of kill him if he did. 
Ring Ring the school bell went . 
I went looking for Kris when I saw Kris kissing Hyuna ......😭😭😭😭😭
Kris POV 
I was in my locker when Hyuna came up. " what do want " I said. " how's Victoria " she said. " what do you mean she's fine how else is she suppose to be " I said. 
" well she got kidnapped " she said. " how did you know we haven't told no one " I said. " well she told me " she said. " I doubt it she doesn't like you did you possibly had to do something with " I said and she stayed quiet. " hyuna tell me did you have to do something with it" I said to her. All of the sudden she got close to me and kissed me. I got shock by a second but then pushed her back. "What's wrong with you" I yelled at her . 
Victoria POV 
I got home and went up stairs. I then got all Kris's stuff out and threw it and it would land on the floor. " I'm such an idiot first Nickhun now him , and I thought he was my real love" I said and crying. " I feel like dying " I screamed. I kept throwing Kris's stuff when I found something. It was a crystal box and inside there was a toy ring. It was the same ring that Wu Yi Fian gave me . It couldn't be Kris was Wu Yi Fian were we destined. 
Kris POV 
I got home and the stupid password wouldn't work. So I knocked on the door. I then saw Victoria all messed up. Her makeup was all smear cause of her crying. She saw it I said in my mind. 
" Victoria it doesn't look like it is" I said. 
She the took out her hand and inside there was a toy ring . The same one I gave Song Qian. " why do you have it" I said. " because I was the owner of this ring" she said. ........