Second Lead ??

Forced to love

Kris POV 
" At first we didn't like each, we hated each other but our parents made us get married" I said and didn't keep my eyes off from Victoria . " we were even forced to live together and we were just teenagers, then we just fell in love" I said. Then all the girls there aww and kept saying it was like a drama. "She was really pretty, she liked to fool around, she knew how cook , really kind and caring , theres no other girl like her" I said. " then what happened?" They all asked. "I don't all of the sudden she said she wanted to get divorce , until now I don't why she wanted to get divorced " I said and still looking at Victoria . 
Victoria POV
When I heard Kris say " I used to be married to the most amazing girl" I then looked at him and saw he was looking at me too. He wouldn't tell them everything right? As he was talking I tried not to make it obvious and not look at him as he was saying all those sweet thing about me. I then looked at him and he was still staring at me. I then couldn't look anywhere else but him. " okay someone else " said the CEO . I then looked away. 
Next day
I woke up early in the morning for a walk in the beach.The sun was barley rising. It was really chilling outside , I probably should of brought a sweater. Maybe it was a bad idea coming here at the  company . I could have enter YG where GDragon 😍😍 is at. I kept walking when I felt someone put a sweater around me. " what is a pretty lady walking alone ." I heard someone say. Kris? I thought in my mind. I turned and it was him. " what are you doing" i asked. "What do you mean , I'm walking with you" he said. "But I don't want you too, remember what I told yesterday , just ignore me" I said. He grabbed me from shoulders and turned me around. " why do I have to do that, uh don't you see that I still love you, so why do I have to " he said. " because if you don't , then I'll hate you even more " I said. " Victoria !!" I heard someone scream . Both of us turn around and I saw Zhoumi waving his hands. I took off his jacket and gave it to him and went walking toward to Zhoumi. 
Hours later 
It was around noon already. So I decided to go downstairs to the beach. I went to lay down and enjoy the day cause after today back to training. Then I looked a head and I saw Kris playing around with 
Tiffany, Yuri, and Yoona in the water. " just today in the morning  he was talking to me, and yesterday he was talking about me   , and now he was carrying them and playing around with them " I mumbled 😒. Then I saw Sehun come and he laid down next to me. I then saw he was shirtless 😯. " hey noona " he said. "how many times have I told you not to call me noona it makes me look old" I said. 
" what were you looking at Noona" he said. " yaa if you don't stop calling me that I'm a be mad with you" I said. " okay I stop" he said laughing. "Were you looking at Kris 😏" he asked. "What! Me? 
No I wasn't "I said. "Yes you were " he teased me. " No I wasn't 😳" I said. 
" tell me the true you still like him right , I won't tell him" he said. " what do mean you won't tell him, he's your friend" I said. "If you tell me not to tell him I won't really " he said. " okay I'll trust you, I do " I said. "Then why don't you get back with him, why did you get divorce with him in the first place "He said. "If you knew all of it you would understand me" I said. "Look at him having fun with other girls and not you , 
you want to go and make him jealous " he said. " Sehun I don't it's necessary..." 
I said. 
Sehun POV 
I then stood up and kneel down . " get on" I said. " what? you want to give me a piggy back ride" she asked. " yeah so get on" I said. Then she got on " Lets go!!" I yelled and started running. I then went into the water. She then got off and splash me with water. " Two can play at this game "I said and stared splashing water at her. Then I felt someone's hand push my shoulder. I looked up and saw Kris. " what are doing" he asked. 
" what's wrong , I'm just playing around with Victoria " I said. 
Victoria POV 
"We were just playing around , I don't need no ones permission to do that , right ?" I said. "Me and Noona we just having fun" said Sehun . "Lets go, you want to go eat" I asked Sehun . " yeah lets go before someone explodes" he said and grabbed my arm. As we were walking I then let go of Sehun's hand. "Did you see how jealous he was" he said. "Sehun I don't think we should be doing this" I said. " don't worry , lets go and eat" he said. "Okay " 
Few days later 
Kris POV 
I was walking out of the elevator from the company and  I saw Victoria walking out of the company Zhoumi. I followed them and saw they we heading to his car . I walked behind Victoria and grabbed her hand. "Can I talk to you? " I asked. "Zhoumi can you give a sec , here can you take my purse for me" she said and Zhoumi left to his car. "Okay ,what do you want" she said. " why are you leaving with Zhoumi" I asked. 
Victoria POV
"Is this what's all about ? I can go out with whoever I want " I said. "Then you are going out with him?" He said. "You know ,what I'm leaving " I said and walked off. "Wait!" He yelled . "What now?" I said. " I'm going to make you hate me" he said. He came toward me and grabbed my leg and I was hanging over his shoulder. " let me down !!!!" I started screaming repeatedly. I started kicking my leg and hitting him on his back . He put inside his car and put on the seatbelt for me 😳." I'll take you home, we do live across from each other" he said. "Why are you doing this, I told you already to leave me alone"I said. "And I don't care what you said, I'm never to leave you alone, not in a ten years, 1000 years, or a million year because you are the only one for me" he said."you'll forget about me😔 , like I did with you, you'll meet another girl just for you"I said. "You don't understand , it can't be no one but you" he said." That's what you say right now" I said. "I'll say it forever" he said. Then all we heard was Two Moons by Exo. My phone ! I quickly answered . " hello" I said. "Oh Victoria what happened , I'm still waiting for you in the car" said Zhoumi ." Oh Zhoumi I'm so sorry something came up " I said and looked at Kris . "Oh that's fine then I'll see tomorrow" he said. " yeah okay I'll see you tomorrow then" I said and hung up. "So you have our song as your ringtone " he said. "It because I like the song, don't misunderstand " I said. 
We were in the elevator heading to our dorms. "So are dating Zhoumi" he asked. "Yeah , I am , there happy" I said even though I was lying. "I don't believe you a bit" he said. "Well I don't care if you do" I said. " you know why I don't , because I know you still love me " he said and got closer to me. "Oh please😒" I said. 
"See you are getting nervous just by me getting closer to you " he said and was literally in front of me. " you wished I would get nervous for you " I said and pushed him away from me. " oh really" he said. " yeah " I said back and then he grabbed me by waist and pulled me towards him until our bodies were touching. " lets see if you get nervous for this" he said and he started to get closer to kiss me. I don't know why I didn't push him, but instead I closed my eyes too. Our lips were about to meet when the elevator's door started to open. I then pushed him off. As the door was opening I saw Zhoumi. I walked towards to him " oh I brought you back.." he said when I cut his words by kissing him.