Wedding

Forced to love

Victoria POV 
" because I am the owner of this ring " I said . " You are Song Qian" he said. " yea and you're Wu Yi Fian " I said . " I've finally found you" he said and hugged me tight. " I can't believe it you're here in front of me I thought you were still in China " he said. " I've looked for you also are we destined " I said . " we are " he said and kissed me. We went inside and I forgot that I threw his clothes all around. 
" what happened here" he said looking at me serious. " see what happened was that after I saw you and the kiss I felt heartbroken right, so I just started throwing stuff around anything randomly" I said. " you randomly just throw my stuff" he said . " yeah " I said. " we'll pick it up" I said. " We! You did this you'll pick it up" he said. " what its you're fault you made me do this" I said. 
" Me ! Why me " he yelled at me. " because you kissed her" I yelled back. 
and tears started falling on my cheeks. 
" I'm sorry I'm sorry " he said and hugged me. " I'll clean it don't worry" he said and kissed me. " really " I said. 
" yea I'll clean it " he said. 
Kris POV 
I was cleaning while Victoria was laying down drinking juice. " I'm done" I said. "You're still missing over there" she said. 
I finished and went to lay next to Victoria on the sofa. We were watching a drama when Victoria said " sometimes I wished I wasn't a daughter of a owner of a international company" " why" I asked. 
" because I can be a normal teenage girl like that I don't have to take my parents company" she said. " just like the old times in the orphanage " I said." Yea I'm thankful for them of adopting me and taking care of me , I'm like really lucky to have a rich family don't you feel like that" she said . " yea me too , I want to make my own money not by my parents" I said . " yea" she said. " remember our promise when we were kids " I said. "Yeah the one that we would become famous and travel together " she said . 
" you still want to get the promise " I said. " it would be awesome traveling around the world with my husband and performing together " she said. " then instead of taking over our parents company well become Kpop idols " I said. 
Wedding day 💍
I woke up and it was 7:30 . I saw next to me and saw Kris wasn't there next to me. " right I'm at my parents house I must've gotten used to him" I said to my self. Then my mom came in " hurry up we have to get you ready for the wedding. " she said. " I'm going" I said. Then all the stylist came with the dress, makeup and everything else. Then my friends came cause they were my bridesmaids. I was finally ready around 10:00 and off we went to the wedding. 
Kris POV
I was getting ready for the wedding. I actually couldn't believe it I was getting married with Victoria. I was on my way and I was getting more nervous. I got to the church and all my friends and family were their. " how are you feeling " asked beakhyun and all of them came up to me . " I'm nervous and exciting " I said. 
" I can't believe you're getting married first than all of us , I thought you were going to lonely forever until you find that girl from the orphanage " said Tao. " I did find her" I said. " really and who is she" they all said. " it's Victoria " I said. "Really wow you guys are really one for each other " said Tao . Then the music started playing " I have to go she's here" I said and went in front of the church. 
" the wife is coming " someone said. I turned around and saw Victoria coming with her father. 
Victoria POV 
I got to the church and started walking with my father to Kris. I got up to Kris and my dad said to him " take good care of her" " I will with all my heart" Kris said back and my dad went back to sit down. He then took my veil off " you look beautiful as usual " he said and grabbed my hand . 
Priest blah blah blah blah blah blah 
" Kris do you accept Victoria as your wife in good and in bad times , to take care of her and love her until you die " said the priest." Yes I do " said Kris . " Victoria do you accept Kris as your husband in good and bad times, take care of him and love him until you die" said the priest. " yes I do" I said. " I declare you guys husband and wife you may kiss the wife now " said the priest. Kris then got closer to me and gave me a soft kiss . We got out of the church and went to Kris's parents house because our wedding celebration was going to be there so we had to make sure everything was ready. I got changed into another wedding dress. This one was short and puffy. It was more y. I came out and Kris made me a look. " what" I said. " I'm not like this whole short wedding dress " he said. " you and your jealousy " I said and went to help . Then invited people came . Most of them I didn't know , they were all guest ether from my parents or Kris's. The only people I did know we're my friends and Kris's. 
Kris POV 
Hours later 
Me and Victoria were eating in our table when my dad stood up . " can I get everyone's attention, I would like to make a cheer to my son and my new daughter in law I hope the best for them" he said." Cheers" every one said. 
After the wedding
We got home around 2 in the morning and I was exhausted . 
Victoria 
I went up stairs to take my dress off. 
" ugh why isn't this zipper working " I said pulling it. Then I felt cold hands on my back. " I got it " said Kris. I then got goosebumps while he ped my dress. " there" he said and I rapidly went to the bathroom to change. I put on my pjs and laid on Kris's hands . " I'm really happy " he said. " me too" I said. " are we going to have our honeymoon " I asked." You want to" he said. " well duh but we can't we have school" I said. " you are talking to the family who owns the school " he said. " where should we go then " I asked. " I don't know where ever you want" He said. " okay I'll think about it "  I said. " okay lets go to sleep " I said and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. 
Kris POV 
I woke up and I saw Victoria sleeping all peacefully . I just kept admiring her beauty . I then put my hand over her face so the sunlight wouldn't bother her.  I stood up and closed the curtains.  I went downstairs. I then called Chen. "Why are you waking me up early on a Saturday " he said. " it's not early it's almost ten " I said. " what do you want either way " he said. " you know how to cook right " I said. " yea why" he said. 
" well I need you to help me with breakfast " I said. " well just get some milk and cereal it's not that hard" he said. " you idiot it's not for me I'm making breakfast for someone else" I said. " why is it for Victoria wait do you guys live together " he said. " no it's my mom birthday, it's true me and Victoria just got married but not yet" I said. " oh okay" he said. I finished cooking and went upstairs. I put the tray down. " Victoria wake up" I said shaking her softly . " Victoria " I said again. Then Victoria's hand fell down. " Victoria wake up " I said shaking her more and getting worried. She doesn't wake up .....