Falling in love

Forced to love

Victoria POV
I went to school and I was late to lunch but it didn't matter . I was on the third floor and nickhun was there in his locker. I walked near him and he then grabbed my arm. " let go " I said. " not until we talk" he said. " what do you want" I said.
" for you to forgive me" he said. " that's impossible " I said. " is it true that you are engaged with Kris " he said. " yea I am " I said. " well you can't cause I like you" he said and then pushed me against the locker. " get off me" I said.
I was trying to push him of but I couldn't. He was getting closer to him and I was moving my head cause he was trying to kiss me. Then I saw Kris push nickhun off me and he punch him. " stop Kris it's not wroth it " I said to him. 
" why were you trying to kiss him" he yelled. " I wasn't and even tough I was why do you care " I said. Cause you're mine now" he said and grabbed my wrist really tight. " where are we going " I asked. " to lunch " he said. 
" I can go by myself" I said. We got to the cafeteria and everyone stared at us because he was holding my arm. 
He then dragged me in the front where everyone could see us. " be quiet I have an announcement, Victoria and I are in a relationship and we are engaged " he said. " ahhhh what no but Kris is mine" I heard girls whine. They started whine  a lot. " what are you doing" I said to Kris . 
" I went to get my lunch and sat with my friends. " omg what an embarrassment" I said." Unnie everyone is going to talk about this" said Krystal." I don't care but when will meet up when need to make a new song and choreography" I said. 
" but the competition is until the end of the year" said sulli. " but this year there's going to be huge entertainments there" I said. " okay unnie " said Amber. 
School went on and a lot of girls came up to me " you're so lucky to have Kris has your husband " they would say. School ended and I went to the mall with my friends and then to watch a movie. 
Kris POV 
I went home after school, watch some movies and ate. It was eleven at night and Victoria was still not home. I kept wondering around the house. I kept calling her but she wouldn't answer. 
" aish where is she" I said. Then I heard the door open. I turned around and she was there. " where were you" I yelled . 
" non of your business" she said. 
" yes it is I'm your future husband " I said. " what ever" she said and walk toward the stairs where I was. She walked pass me and I grabbed her hand. 
" let me ask you something Kris do you like me" she said. " yea I do and I don't know how it happened, that's why I told everyone that we are engaged " I said.
" well don't get illusion I just barely broke up with nickhun " she said . 
" I never said I was getting illusions but they are my feelings not yours" I said and went to the sofa and she went upstairs. It was dark and I was just staring at the ceiling. " I'm so stupid why did I tell her that I liked her" I kept saying to my self. Things aware just going to get awkward. 
Victoria POV 
I took a shower and went to bed. I couldn't believe he liked me. I then started blushing and became really warm just think about it. 
Next day 
I did my hair  and change and off I was with my car to school. Kris didn't even talked to me or me to him. I got to school and went to my first class. 
!ring ! Ring ! The first bell went. 
I went to my locker and saw a crowd heading toward me. I couldn't see anything until it was close enough. It was Kris with his uniform. It was the first time in his life he worn uniform. I just kept staring at him until he look at me also and smiled at me. He then put his hands up to show how good he looked in his uniform. I just gave him another smile I closed my locker and then heard someone say " is it who I think it is" I recognize that voice. I turned around and I saw Zhoumi. " omg " I screamed. I went up to him but I had my hands covering my mouth and nose. I then hugged him. " I missed you" I said. 
" me too " he said. " what are doing here you're a superstar now, you're in a group now Super Junior M , wow I never thought you were going to make your debut faster than me" I said. " me either" he said. " now every girls wants to have you, why did you comeback to school" I asked. " because of you " he said. " stop playing now for real " I said. 
" I am for real I came back for you" he said serious. " Zhoumi you know my " I said before he stopped me. " I know that you don't have not those type of feelings towards me but that doesn't stop me from liking you" he said. " let's not talk about that" I said. " okay so what has happened " he asked. " oh you've missed a lot" I said. But then the bell rang. " I'll see in lunch and talk with you" I said and gave him a last hug and went to my class. I had biology. I went in sneaky so the teacher won't count me tardy. I sat down next to Kris. " Mrs.A Victoria was late" I heard Kris say. I turned around and stared at him . And he just smiled at me. " who was that dude that you hugged" he said. " why are you jealous " I said. " that's right so who is he" he said. I then laugh " omo you're so cute" I said out loud. What did I just say I kept thinking. " ummm he was bae " I then said. " you're going out with him" he said. " no but he's just bae" I said. 
" who's bae" he said. " he's my best friend and I haven't seen him in a long  there happy" I said smiling. 
" uh now I'm really happy" he said grabbing his hands together and smiling and blinking his eyelashes. I then started laughing. " okay class let's start " said the teacher. 
Hour later. 
" wait , wait you find out you are engaged with Kris, then few days later you find nickhun cheating on you, and now that Kris likes you" said Zhoumi. 
" don't be loud" I said. " ugh I wish I 
would've been here so I could've beat nickhun up" he said. " but I still have a question " he said. " what" I asked. 
" do you like Kris " he asked. " what no eww " I said. " well it doesn't like that in my point of view " he said. " what do you mean by that" I said. " well by the way you look at him and flirt with him" he said. " I don't like him I'm for sure" I said. 
Few days later 
Kris POV 
I feel like every day I have more feelings for her. We have been getting along well I guess. I thought it was going to become awkward when I told her that I liked her. I've also been wearing my uniform lately . I went to school and Tao came " Hyun have you seen the new girl she's hot " he said. " I don't care" I said. 
" obviously you won't the only girl in your mind is Victoria " he said . " you know it" I said. " look there she is" he said. She was descent I guess. " she's coming over here do I look good" he said. " hey you handsome" she said. " are you talking to me" said tao. " no to your friend over here my name is hyuna what's your " she said. " not interested, I'll see you Tao " I said and walked away . 
Victoria POV 
The wedding was going to be in a month and 2 weeks. Kris and I are just friends. 
At home we just watch movies or eat . He's really cool I guess. " ya unie have you seen the new girl she's really pretty" said Amber. " no why" I said. " what I've heard is that she already on top of Kris. " she said. " too late he's taken" I said. 
Amber then just stared at me. " what" I said. " you just said that he's taken" she said. I was surprised myself. " what I meant was that he's engaged " I said. 
" unnie are you sure that you don't like him" she said with her face serious. 
" to be honest at night I can't stop think about him , it's like when you first get a crush" I said. " really omg I knew this would happen ever since you guys hated each other and fought , I had a feeling you guys should totally date" she said. 
" I don't know you know when you have a bad feeling about it " I said. " well you guys are engaged already " she said . 
" true but I don't know I have to think about it , I have to go to class see you" I said and went in my class. I sat next to Kris and we  were quite silence. " okay class pick a piece of paper, each paper has a name, that will be your partner go sit with your partner " said the teacher. 
I got a piece of paper " Krystal " 
Yes I whisper. " who did you get " I asked Kris. " I got the new girl" he said.
" oh" I said. I went to sit with Krystal. 
" okay class so first you will give your partner a piggyback and run down the hallway, then you guys are going to stretch but you partner then will grab your waist to see how your muscles and bones move" said the teacher. " I'll carry Krystal cause your skinner" I said. 
Kris POV 
Ugh why mee it should of been Victoria. We went in the hallway and Victoria was next to me. " okay everyone get in your positions" said the teacher. " then hyuna got on my back. Dame she's heavy. " okay start running " said the teacher . I just walked. " why aren't you running" she said. " well you're not that light " I said. I came back and I was sweating and exhausted. 
Victoria POV 
We went inside the class " okay now for the stretching " said the teacher. " I'll do the stretching I'm flexible " I said to Krystal. I was stretching down and when I look up I saw Kris grabbing that es waist. Ugh I couldn't stand it. She was putting her all over his D area. It's barely Monday and it's starting already like this. 
The week went by and the new girl was still all on top of Kris. Well at least it was Friday already . I went to my locker and they were there. " why can't you just date me , I'm like the hottest girl" she would say to Kris. " cause you're not my type how many times do I have to tell you leave me alone" he would say annoyed. " you're not even taken" she said . " um yes I am" he said and I then turned around and he came closer to me and put his hands around me and gave me a peak in my cheeks. My eyes widen open👀. My heart started beating really fast and I got hot. " why did you do that" I said to Kris. " well because you're my future wife" he said. " just because I'm your future wife doesn't mean you should that remember what we agreed to " I said. " wait you guys are really engaged " said hyuna. 
Kris POV 
Omfg she's so got dam annoying. 
I wished I could put something in so she could shut up. God dam why am so handsome I would keep thinking. " why can't you just date me , I'm the hottest girl" she said. " cause you're not my type how many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone " I said then I saw Victoria next to me in her locker. " you're not even taken" she said. 
" oh yes I am" I said and got close to Victoria and put my arm around her. I was thinking should I or should I not . Then I got closer and gave her a peak in her cheek. My heart was beating really fast. I then saw Victoria's expression it was cute. " why did you that" said Victoria. " because you're going to be my future wife" I said. " just because I'm you're future wife doesn't mean you should do that remember what we agree" she said. " wait you guys are really engaged " said hyuna. " yep don't you think we look cute" I said. " aish I'm leaving " she said looking all mad. 
" thank you" I said to Victoria and gave her another kiss in the cheeks and walked off with a smile. 
Victoria POV 
All day I was shocked by Kris kissing me in my cheeks. I wouldn't stop thinking about it. It's different this time. With Kris I feel really nervous, I feel like if my heart is going to jump out. With nickhun it was different. I don't know Kris is just .. Ugh I don't know . 
School ended but I had to stay after school. I was walking down the hall when I saw ... 
Kris POV 
I went to basketball practice . After that I went went to get my stuff to leave already. Then I heard a voice. "Can I just  do something " i then turn around and the next thing I knew was that hyuna was hugging me. 
Victoria POV 
I saw then hugging each other😡. What was this feeling that I had inside of my heart. It was like burning from the inside. Do I like Kris. I kept thinking. I then went the other side and went home. 
Kris POV 
I quickly pull her off me. " what's wrong with you" I yelled at her. " I want you" she said. " oh well my heart already belongs to Victoria " I said. " you actually like her" she said. " yes so stop talking to me , don't look for me ever again. " I said and went on. 
Ring ring my phone went. 
" what do you want suho" I said. 
" hey Kris come over my house all of us are here" he said. " okay fine I be there" I said and hung up. I got to suho'a house and all I saw was the table full of alcohol. " guys we shouldn't be drinking remember what happened last time" I said. " don't worry it's just going to be some cups" said suho. " ugh alright" I said and getting a cup of alcohol. " cheers " we all yell. " cheers for Exo " I then yell. 
Hour later. 
I was really lonely at home so I called Amber to come to my house. 
" knock knock " the door went. " hey Amber " I said. " your place is nice, just for the two of you" she said." Come on let's eat and watch movies " I said. 
While we were watching the movie I was getting worried, where was he. " where is he" I then said out loud " where is who, don't tell you are getting worried about Kris " she said. " what no I don't care where he is for me he can not come home" I said. " you're so jealous" she said. " Amber I think I am for sure" I said. " sure about what" she said. " that I like Kris " I said. " really omg so when are you going to confess " she said. " I don't know" I said. 
More hours later
I was upstairs laying down but I couldn't sleep. I checked on my phone the time . 
3:45 am. Ughhhh. Then I heard the door bell. It wouldn't stop ringing. " it's definitely him" I said. I open the door and saw Kris with his hair messy and looked really drunk. He then fell on top of me. " why does this only happen to me" I said. I then put him around my shoulder and started dragging him. OMG he's so heavy. When I got up the stairs and laid him on the floor. " ughhh " I screamed. " here we go" I said and picked him up , I then trip on the beds corner and I fell on top of him on the bed. I then tried to get up but then Kris put his hands around me, and pushed me toward him. My heart then started beating fast. I then tried getting up again but he hugged me tighter. " what are you doing " I said. " just let me be five minutes like this" he said. I was really nervous and my heart wouldn't stop beating fast💗. 
Kris POV 
I woke up and my head stared to hurt cause of the hangover. I was looking around the room. I then felt some weight over my body. I looked down and I saw Victoria. She then woke up and looked up at me. I then...