Bullied

Forced to love

Kris POV 
I threw my phone to the floor . " what's wrong Kris " asked my dad . " I can't believe it" I said. " believe what" said my dad. " that she would that to me " I said. 
" who , do what " he said confused. 
" dad tell me something why did you arrange the marriage " I asked. " so you'll fall in love " he said. " why couldn't you let me fall in love by myself " I said. 
" so what you're saying that you regret getting married with Victoria " he said. 
" it's not like that " I said. " tell me something Kris do you love Victoria because if you don't I'll get the divorce papers " he said. I just stood quietly and didn't say nothing. 
Victoria POV
" no this is a misunderstanding I have never kissed kikwang. " I said. " but it looks like you are" said Luna. " no I remember what happened that time , my books fell and I was going to picked them up but kikwang came and pick them up for me that's all I swear maybe it's the way how the picture was taken that it looks like we are kissing " I said. 
" we believe you " said Amber . " yea we may but others won't " said Sulli.  I had a feeling that today was not going to be a good day . " oh my locker is here I'll see you guys later " I said. I opened my locker when I saw a lot of notes fall down. Then hanging on my locker was a teddy bear with a head and it had a note 
You will regret that you came to school today . I started reading the notes it would say things like I wished you were never born or you were ugly for him either ways I had some tears falling down. " Victoria what happened " I heard kikwang and he then knee down . " what is this " he said and picked up one of the note. " No ! It's nothing" I said and wiped off my tears . " if it's nothing then why are you like this " he said and opened the note. 
Kikwang POV 
You will die today said one of the notes. 
" Victoria why are they doing this to you" I asked. " check you messages in your phone " she said. I took out my phone and there was picture of me and Victoria looking like if we were kissing. " who took this picture " I asked. " I don't know" she said . " don't worry I'll find out who did this " I said and started picking up all the notes. " what are you doing " she asked. " I'm going to throw them to the garbage " I said.
Victoria POV 
I was walking to class and I could hear all the student talk . " just because Kris is not here she's already getting other boys ." " Yaaa so you think it was Victoria who cheated on Nickhun and not him " they would say. I would just look down and kept walking. 
Hours later 
It was finally lunch . This whole day I had to hear insults of people . Especially of Kris's "fans" . I went to get my lunch when I felt someone trip me and my lunch fell . " yaa are you stupid can't you see where you're walking " said the girl. 
" it's was you who tripped me " I said. 
" Victoria what happened " said kikwang. 
" oh Victoria fell and I was just about to help her out " said the girl and knee down picking up my tray. " come on I'll help you get up" he said and handed his hand . 
After lunch 
I went to the bathroom to fix my hair . I then saw these girls surrounding me. " do you guys need something " I asked. They then all started getting closer to me. " what are guys doing" I said. 
Amber POV 
" where's Vic" I asked. " I saw her go to the bathroom " said Luna. " I'm a go to the bathroom to find her" I said. I went in the bathroom and saw these girl jumping a girl. It's been a long a time since there been a fight I thought to myself . I didn't see Victoria " Victoriaaa" I said looking around . " Amber " I heard her say . " where are you" I said. " down here" she said. I look down where the girls were. I then recognized Victoria's shoe. " get off her" I screamed and push them off. " Go! leave! " I yelled. I then saw Victoria and she was all bruised up. Her face had scratches and she was crying. " OMG Victoria " I said and went up to her and hugged her. 
Victoria POV 
She came and hugged me . " I'm sorry for not noticing sooner" she said. " it's okay." I said. " look what they did to you" she said . " I'm okay don't worry " I said and tried to get up but couldn't my whole body was in pain. " see come let's take you to the nurse." She said. " no in stead of that I'll go home" I said. " but you can't drive like that" she said. " here let's do this I'll drop you off " said Amber. " I would appreciate if you do that" I said. " anything for my best friend " she said. 
In the car 
" hey Victoria what if Kris found out about this already " said Amber. " if he had he would of called me and be burning fire right now" I said. " what about if he sees you like that" she asked. 
" I'll put makeup on until it heals " I said. 
We arrive to the building " thank you again Amber " I said. " you're welcome see you " she said and drove off. I went in and went to my floor. I was in front of my house door , I then got goosebumps and got a bad feelings. I opened the door and saw Kris .