It's all about trust

Forced to love

Kris POV 
I was at home waiting for Victoria, I wanted to surprise her. I then heard the door open. She came in and looked surprised. " What .. are ... you doing here" she asked. " What I can't be at my own house" I said. " no it's not that , I thought you weren't supposed to come until Friday " she said . "I wanted to come a little earlier to see you" I said and stood up . I was walking towards her when "I'm going to get changed " she said. I then noticed bruises on her legs and arms. Something is wrong I thought. "Vic wait" I said. 
Victoria POV 
He stood and walked towards me. " I'm going to get changed " I said and headed to the stairs. " Vic wait" he said and I stopped. " why what's wrong " I said. He then was in front of me. " who did this" he said. " did what " I said . 
Kris POV 
I then squeeze her arm . " Ouch!! " 
" Victoria who did this and why " I said. 
" it's nothing I fell down the stairs " she said. " Vic! Don't lie to me! " I yelled. I then saw her watery eyes. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you " I said. 
" was it because of the picture " I asked .
Victoria POV 
" you got the picture " I asked. " yeah the one with you and kikwang " he said . 
" no it's a misunderstanding I never kissed kikwang really Kris " I said. " I know I believe you " he said. " now tell me " he said. " everyone got the picture and your "fans " just got mad because of that " I said. 
Kris POV 
! Ring ! Ring ! My phone went . " hold up" I said and check my phone . You've received a video  " this is weird " I said. 
" what is it " she asked . " I don't know" 
I click on the video 
Victoria POV 
On Kris phone I then saw a video of me getting beat up in the bathroom. Tears came rolling down my face  . I then saw Kris looking at me feeling pity for me . 
Kris POV
I turn around and saw Victoria crying . I then grabbed her and hugged her tight. 
" it's okay let it all out " I said. She wouldn't stop crying . Inside of me I felt anger for what they've done to her. I then wiped off her tears " don't worry they'll pay " I said and hugged her back. 
" I'm sorry " I said. " for what " she asked. " for not being there for you to protect you why do these things only happen to you , I'd rather it to happen to me Cause you know what hurts me more , It's you getting hurt " I said. 
During the day 
" hello I want you to find who is the owner of a phone number " I said. 
" yes sir " " and do it soon as possible " I said on the phone. " yes" 
" Kris what are you doing " said Victoria. 
" oh nothing " I said and kissed her. 
Next day 
Victoria POV 
We got off the car holding hands tightly. 
We went in and these girls came up to us . " Kris oppa why are you still dating her she was kissing another man when you weren't here " they said. I looked down feeling guilty. " she didn't kiss no one that's a misunderstanding " said Kris. " how can this be a misunderstanding haven't you seen the picture " they said. " I don't care what you guys think , I believe her and that's all that matter" he said and the girls left . I was still looking down at the floor. 
Kris then lifted my chin up . " don't feel bad , I want you to keep your chin up and forget about what they say okay " he said. I just nodded. " come on " he said and grabbed my hand . 
Kris POV 
My phone went on during school " hello " I said. " sir we found out who is the owner of that phone number " who's is it" I asked.
Victoria POV 
I was in biology and Kris wasn't in here. 
I been texting him but he hasn't responded. " teacher can I go to the bathroom " I asked. " go " said the teacher. " thank you " I said leaving the classroom . I was walking down the hallways and didn't see Kris . I then was at the second floor and at the end of the hallway I saw two boys fighting. I got closer to them and recognize on of them. 
" Kris ?" I then started running towards them . " Kris what are you doing " I screamed. 
Kris POV
" teacher  me and kikwang have to do something for the principle " I said ." Okay go " said the teacher. I went upstairs looking for kikwang. I saw him at his locker . I went up to him " hey kikwang can I talk to you " I asked. 
" yeah and look Kris , Victoria and I we never kissed or anything " he said.
" I know " I said and punched him .
" why did you did that for" he asked. 
" I know it was you who sent the picture to everyone " I said. " what are you talking about " he said and punch him again." Every time you denied it I'm going to punch you" I said. " I'm going to ask you again, why did you do that" I asked. " Kris how could it have been me if I was in the picture " he said. " you really want to get beat up " I said and was about to punch him when I heard 
" Kris what are doing " and saw Victoria. 
Victoria POV 
I saw kikwang on the floor all beat up. 
" Kris what's wrong with ! " I said. " Vic it's not you think " he said. " really?" 
I knee down and saw kikwangs face all bruised up and bleeding. " here I'll take you to the nurse " I said. " don't you dar and help him " said Kris but i ignored him. I handed my hand over to kikwang. 
" I told you not to help him " said Kris and grabbed my arm. " you don't tell me what to do " I said and remove his hands. " come on kikwang " I said and we walked to the nurse . " kikwang I apologize for Kris, I'm really sorry " I said. " it's not your fault " he said. 
" but what happened " I asked. 
" I don't know he just came and started beating me " he said. Kris with his stupid jealousy. 
Kris POV 
I saw them going together and I got really mad and punched the locker. She believes him but not me.
School ended and she still haven't arrived home. 
Hours later 
Victoria POV
" hey Victoria are you sure that you can go home late your parents won't say nothing " asked Krystal. " my parents?" I said. Oh right they don't know I live with Kris . " oh my parents will think I was with Kris so they won't mind " I said. 
I was super mad at Kris of what he did. He still doesn't trust me. 
Kris POV
It was 11 and she still hasn't arrived home yet. She didn't even let me explain to her why I did it. Ugh women they never listen. I then heard the door open. 
She came in and didn't even say hi. 
" where were you " I asked but she didn't respond. " so now you're mad at me " I asked. 
Victoria POV 
I was at Krystal house and Kris wouldn't stop calling me . " ya Victoria how come you're not going to answer they have been calling for a long time" she said.
" it's just Kris he probably just want to know where I am , he can wait " I said. 
" why are you mad at him" she asked.
" yea so don't talk about him " I said. 
Hours later 
I got home and walked in without saying anything to him . " where were you " he asked . I kept walking to the stairs. Then he said " so now you're mad at me " 
" how can I not " I said and turned around and he was walking towards me. " you don't trust me enough, even after I told you what happened you still went to fight with him" I said. 
" you really want to know why I beat him up " he said. " what do you mean it was because of your stupid jealousy " I said. 
" No , I do trust you a lot, I did that for you" he said. " what are you talking about " I said. " because it was him who uploaded that picture , it's his fault all that happened to you. " he said. It can't be I thought. " how was it him" I asked. 
" he planned all of it" he said. I felt really stupid, I was the one who doesn't trust Kris. 
Bedtime 
I at apologizing but I had . Ugh but I don't want to, no you have to . " Kris I'm sorry " I said fast. 
Kris POV 
" what was that I didn't hear you" I said teasing her. " I'm sorry " she said again. 
" I'm sorry " she yelled. " it's okay just next time listen to me before you trip" I said and hugged her. 
Next day 
Victoria POV 
I was at my locker when Kikwang came up to me. " I hope you didn't get mad with Kris cause of what he did to me" he said. I couldn't resist my anger so I slapped him ✋🏻. " 
Kikwang POV 
She slapped me really hard on my cheek. " it's all your fault that happened to me" she said. " what are you talking about" I said. " you're the one who send that picture , it was you all the time, and you still helped me , why did you do it " 
"Why!" She yelled and saw tears in her eyes. " it's because I like you" I said.