admit it

Forced to love

Victoria POV 
I woke and I felt something strong at the bottom  of me. I looked up and I saw Kris looking at me also. I was really surprised. He then put his hands around me and started turning around the bed. My heart seriously stop. He then stopped and he was on top of me. We were really close up. We wouldn't stop staring at each other. He then got closer but then I pushed him off me. I then quickly went to the bathroom. " Oh My God Oh my god oh my god" I said. I then put my hand over my chest and my heart wouldn't stop beating fast hell. " do I really like him" I said. I opened the bathroom door and I then saw Kris shirtless . My eyes widen and jaw feel. I rapidly closed the door. " what's wrong with me " I said. I then took a big breathe. 
Kris POV 
I was changing when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around and I saw Victoria blocking her eyes with her hands and walking towards the stairs. Did I go to far I thought. I went downstairs where she was cooking breakfast. I went to the kitchen and got some coffee and went to the living room to see what was on. I had nothing to do today so it was just a chill day. Then Victoria came towards me with a bowl of soup. " it's for your hangover " she said. " thanks " I said. 
Hours later 
Victoria POV 
I went up stairs and laid on the bed. Let me call Amber cause she's the only one who knows about this. " hey Vic what's up " she answered. " omg Amber guess what " I said. " what , what happened " she said. " so today at 3 in a morning Kris came but he was drunk so I had to drag him all the way upstairs. Then I got up stairs but then I tripped on the beds corner and I fell on top of Kris on the bed. Then I tried to get up but he hugged me towards him" I said. " what really " she said. " that's not all I fell asleep on top of him , and then he hugged me tighter and started turning around the bed " I said. " what how did you feel" she said. " my heart wouldn't stop beating " I said. " and when are you going to tell him you like him" she asked. 
" should I go tell him now" I said. " you should" she said." Okay then I'll leave  you Amber " I said. " okay Victoria fighting " she said. " fighting " I said And hung up. I went back downstairs and Kris was watching a movie not something new. I sat next to him watching the movie. " Kris I need to tell you something " I said really nervous. 
" what is it" he said and turned around looking at me. " I ...I  ...I. Li" I said before Kris's phone rang. After his call 
" what was it you needed to tell me" he asked. " never mind can I get some popcorn " I said. " yea here get some" he said. We were watching the movie when I scene came up. I then kept eating popcorn." Ugh why is hot in here" I said making my shirt a fan. 
Next day. 
I woke up and it was Sunday and after that it was Monday. Ugh!!! I went downstairs and Kris looked so god dam fine With his messing hair . I went straight to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. Then Kris came and sat down on the table chair. " what are you cooking" he asked. " oh just some eggs and sausage " I said. 
" can I ask you something " I asked . 
" what is it" he said. " why were you hugging hyuna on Friday after school" I asked." Why are you asking are you jealous " he said. " no it's not that " I said and then Kris was in front of me. He would get closer but I would get back. Until I hit the wall. " why is it that you don't like me" he said. " I'm handsome, rich, popular," he said before I cut his sentence. " who says that I don't like you" " what do you mean by that" he asked. " this " I said and then 
Kris POV 
She then put her hand around my neck. We then got closer to each other. Then our lips meet 💋💏. I then grabbed her from the waist and back. She then stopped and looked at me. " so now it's official " I said. " yea" she said. I then hugged her tight. " I'm going to make you the happiest girl in the world " I said happily. " I am going to make you the happiest man alive" she said. I then let go and gave her another kiss. I then hugged her and picked her up. Circling around the house. 
Victoria POV
He put me down " where do you want to go" he then asked me. " umm you want to go to the mall" I said." Okay let's go but let's get change" he said. "Okay" I said and the both of us went upstairs. I got my shorts and my Mickey Mouse shirt and went to the bathroom to change. I came out and Kris was wearing joggers, with a black shirt, sneakers and a snapback. He look so fine. " let's go" he said. 
In the car 
It was quiet for a while and awkward. He then grabbed my hand and enter lock his hand with mine. He then kissed my hand. I then looked at him and smiled at him. He just kept playing with my hand on the way to the mall and I just kept smiling at him. We got to the mall and he then grabbed my hand. " let's go " he said and pulled me. We then went to the Disney store. We were having fun with the toys in the store. Then I saw these cute Mickey and Minnie Mouse phone cases. " buy this " I said to Kris . " should I " he said. " yea " I said making my aigo face. " okay " he said and got the phone cases and went to the cashier.
Then I saw Kris starring at something. "What's wrong" I asked. 
Kris POV 
I walked towards the cashier and I saw the same ring that I gave Song Qian when we were little. It just gave me flashbacks. " what's wrong " asked Victoria. " nothing I'm fine" I said and paid to the cashier. We kept going to store to store buying clothes, etc. Then we went to the food court and got some 
Burger King. I then started feeding Victoria fries. " I'm going to gain weight because of you" she said. " but you're skinny " I said. " I have to be skinny if I want to be famous " she said. " you actually want to become an idol" I said. 
" yea it's been my dream ever since I was little " she said. " you don't want to become you parents company president " I asked." I really don't but if I don't they will be upset, but I'll try to convince them what about you" she asked. " I do but it's not the same without someone " I said. " oh " she said. " should we go somewhere else" I asked. " but where" she asked. Then I kept thinking where we should go. " how about the Namsan Tower " she said. " okay let's go " I said and grabbed her. 
🚗........🌃
We got in the cable car and sun was setting. " it looks really pretty right " she said. " yea but not as beautiful as you" I said. " when did you started falling into me" she asked. " ummm I really don't know it just happened how about you" I said. " ever since you were nice to me". She said. " about that I want to apologize for doing all does things to you" I said. " it's okay I also did things to you" she said. Then the cable car stopped. " we're here already " she said. We got off and went to the store where they sell locks. " you want to do one" I asked. " yea" she said nodding at me. We bought a lock and went outside with the markers. " I'll write something first " I said. 
Victoria POV 
He gave me the lock and he wrote Victoria is mine and only mine😡 I was thinking if I should write the same thing. 
Then I wrote Kris is my yeobo ❤️ . We then locked the lock . " promise me you will always love me and only me" he said and stick his pinky out. " I promise " I said and grabbed his pinky with mine and we kept smiling at each other. Then we went to the edge where we could see the night view of Seoul 🌃. It was chilly outside. He then gave me a tight back hug and stayed in that position for a time. He then gave me a kiss on my cheeks. I then started sniffing cause of the cold. " why are you crying " he said and turned me around facing him. " I'm not crying it's just cold" I said. He then started breathing his hands. " here so you'll feel warmer" he said and but his hands on my rosy pink cheeks. I then did the same thing to him. I then started tearing up cause of the wind. He wipe my tears with his hands. He then got closer and closer until our lips met💏💋. It was first a peak but then got more passionated . He would turn the other side and so would I. He then let go but we didn't separate we could both feel our  breaths and noses touched. He hugged me tight and picked me up. I felt really happy at that time. Happy to be with him.