Honeymoon part 1

Forced to love

Kris POV 
I then stood up " Kris please sit down" said the teacher but I kept walking. I went to my car and drove to the house. I kept calling Victoria but she wouldn't answer. I got to the building and went up to the floor. I then saw the door was slightly open. I quickly went inside "Victoria! Victoria! " I yelled. I went up stairs and saw Victoria's phone on the bed. " Victoria!" I screamed. I then heard the bathroom door open. 
Victoria POV 
I was done taking a shower and was changing. " Victoria!Victoria! " I heard someone scream. " Kris? I thought he was at school" " Victoria " he screamed. " what's wrong with him" I said and went out drying my hair with the towel. " what happened " I said. " oh my god Victoria " he said and hugged me . " what's wrong" I asked. " I thought something happened to you" he said. " no everything is fine" I said and he kissed me on my forehead. 
" I'm to scared of losing you " he said. 
" it's okay nothing happened okay" I said putting my hands on his cheeks and hugging him. " but why was the door open" he asked. " delivery came and I think I didn't close the door right " I said. " how come you didn't go to school" he asked. " oh! That's because I found where we are going for our honeymoon " I said. " where" he asked. " to Maldives" I said . " okay I'll call my father private airplane " he said. " let's start packing then" I said. . 
Hours later
" okay the plane is ready lets go" he said. " let's go " I said. I was really nervous to go on a honeymoon you never know what is going to happen.
We were on the plane and Kris had already slept on my shoulder. I couldn't go to sleep I was to excited. 
More hours later 
I then started seeing islands and light blue sea. " Kris we're here" I said. " oh okay" is all he said but didn't wake up. 
" arsshii " I said. " I'm not old I'm just tired " I heard him say and I just smiled. We got off the airplane and we had to take a boat to get to the other island. 
" this is awesome " I said. " yeah " he said back.  
At the other island 
" where are we staying " I asked. " for right now we are staying at a hotel but later I got you a surprise " he said. " oh really " I said giving him a kiss in his cheek and started running away from him. " come here" he said and chased me. I entered the hotel but still running and smiling. When I bumped into someone. " oh sorry " I apologized. " oh Victoria " the sir said. I then recognize it was my dads friend. " oh hi" I said and bowed to him. " and who've  are you with" he asked. " I'm with " I said before I was cut off by Kris. " with me " Kris said." oh Kris oh right I heard of your marriage congratulations " he said. " thank you " we both said. " it's such a pity that I was late , I've always wanted to find a wife for my son like you , pretty , smart , you just have everything my ideal for my son" he said . " aigo thank you " I said. " look here he come" he said. " this is my son kikwang" he said. " hello pleasure to meet you" I said. " the pleasure is mine" kikwang said and grabbed my hand and gave it a soft kiss. " my son is such a gentleman" said his father. " Kris right" said kikwang 
" yea " said Kris and they shook hands. 
" well we have to get going see you later on" I said and bowed to them back. We went up to our room. " luckily my dad was faster" he said. " I know cause then I would've been married with him" I said. 
" is he better than me" he said. " no but I'm not going to lie he is fine his smile" I said and Kris just stared me with a mad face. " no worries you're ier, and hotter" I said getting close to him . I then put my hands around his neck. "I am right" he said. I then nodded and kissed him. " let's get changed " he said. 
Minutes later 
" Kris wait for me in the lobby " I said. " okay I'll be down there" he said. I put on my long black dress , put my hair up , put my heels on. " let's go" I said. I went downstairs to the lobby when I saw Kris with other girls. I went to sit down somewhere else. I felt sad and angry at the same time. How could he but if it would've been me he would be bursting fire right now. Then tears fell down. What's wrong with me. I was going to wipe them down when someone grabbed my hand. " let me do it" he said. I looked up and it was kikwang . He then put his hands on my cheeks getting rid of my tears. " thanks " I said. " what's wrong" he said sitting down. " nothing I'm fine" I said. He then grabbed both of my hands and kept holding them. " Kris is so dumb he has a beautiful wife like you , if I were him I would give every second of mine"he said. " you're so sweet " I said. " if only you would be mine  maybe one day we can have a dinner together" he said. " yea maybe " I said. " what's happening here" I heard and turned around. 
Kris POV 
I went downstairs to the lobby and sat down waiting for Victoria. Then these girls came up to me. 
Minutes later
" haha " we would keep laughing. The girls were really cool and funny. I look around and then saw Victoria and kikwang holding hands. " excuse me " I said and walked towards them. " what's happening here" I said and saw Victoria letting go of his hands. " kikwang was just saying how he would love to have dinner with us" she said. " and for that you guys have to be holding hands" I said. " it's not what you think" she said and stood up. " well if you weren't with other girls" I heard kikwang say. 
Victoria POV 
I stood up and then kikwang said " well if you weren't with other girls" " kikwang please " I said. " no it's the true" he said. 
" what do you mean by that" said Kris. 
" he doesn't mean nothing" I said. " no what do you mean tell me. " instead of spending every second with your wife you're with other girls flirting " he said. 
Kris POV 
I looked down and saw Victoria almost crying . Oh my god it is true what was I doing. " bye kikwang thanks for everything " she said and walked off. I grabbed her hand" Vic I didn't " I said before she let go of my hand . " you see" said kikwang. I followed Victoria but she was in the elevator already and it was closing. " aish" I said messing up my hair. 
Victoria POV 
I went up to our room and sat down . I took off my earrings , my necklace, my heels. Then I heard the door open. " Victoria I'm sorry I didn't " he said before I cut him " it doesn't matter just forget about it " I said. " no you do matter to me" he said. " just forget about Kris I'm going to sleep" I said. 
" no I'm not going to forget it until we talk " he said. " what is there to talk about" I said crying but thank god I had my back facing him. " look at me when you talk " he said. " I'm going to sleep." I said. I was about to start walking when he grabbed me from my arm and turn me around facing him with my crying face. He pulled me close to me and kissed me.