Weird feelings

Forced to love

Next day 
Victoria POV 
!Ring Ring ! My phone went. Ugh I didn't want to wake up. I got to school and that's how my day started. It gym time and I was playing volleyball with Amber, Tao, suho, Krystal and sulli. We were playing when Tao threw the play really hard and hit my face really hard. They all came toward me " are you okay" said Tao. " I think I am " I said. He then hugged me. " I'm really sorry " he said "it's okay" I said but then I felt something fall from my nose. I touched my nose and I saw blood. " you're bleeding, come on let's go to the bathroom " said Tao and put his arms around me. " put your head up so it won't get on your clothes " he said . " oh okay" I said. we got to the bathroom "are coming in" I asked. " well I have too" he said and push me in the bathroom. " here " he said and gave me a wet piece of paper. " thanks " I said. 
Kris POV 
I was playing basketball 🏀with my friends but I kept getting distracted by looking at Victoria. " Kris watch out" I heard Kai scream and I dug down. The ball was about to hit me. " bro what's up with you , you're getting all distracted " he said. " I don't know " I said but I was staring at Victoria and I saw her get hit by a volleyball. I think smirk. " oh I think I know what this is about" said sehun. 
 I just ignore him and then I saw Tao hugging her. I then felt some anger inside I then clench  my fist . " let's continue playing then" I said and threw the ball to Kai. 
Victoria POV 
 School ended when I got a call of my mom. " what's up mom" I said. " honey don't stay after school we are going to Kris's house" she said. " okay mom see you at home " I said. I went outside and my driver wasn't here. So I waited and waited and my driver would never come. 
⚡️then I heard some of those and it started pouring water. I rapidly put my phone in my purse and looked for my umbrella in my book pack put it wasn't there. There wasn't no place for shelter. 
" I'm screw" I said and just got wetter and wetter. Then a black corvette came. 
He then put his window down and it was Kris. " " I said under my breath. 
" do you need a ride" he said. I then got closer to his car. " I do but I'm going to wet your car" I said. " it doesn't mater" he said. " really" I said." Yea" he said.
I then kept staring at him . " are going to get in" he said. " oh yea" I said and was about to grab the door handle when he moved the car forward. " I knew you were going to do that" I said smiling. 
" okay for now for real no more jokes" he said. " you better not be lying " I said pointing at him. " I'm not" he said . I then rapidly open the door and got in.
It was kinda awkward and silence. 
We got to my house and right before I was going to get the handle " are you going to the dance on Friday night " he asked. " yea I am are you " I asked. 
" I'm not sure" he said. " oh then thank you for the ride" I said and went inside. 
" omg what happened to you , you're soak of water" said my mom. " the driver never came so I got a ride home" I said.
" who gave you a ride" she asked. " Kris" I said. " what really , you guys are getting closer" said my mom.  "Don't go that far" I said and went up stairs to get ready cause we were going to Kris's house. " mom I ready" I yelled going downstairs. " okay let's go" said my dad.
We got to Kris's house and started eating  dinner which was quite . " oh we have other news for you two" said Kris's father. Oh god here we go again I thought in my mind. " well you guys are getting your own apartment tomorrow  " he said. " the four of us thought a mansion would be too big for just the two so we bought you guys a luxurious penthouse and it's near the school" said my father. " dad first we don't even know each other, and second we are not even married " I said. " well that's we got you guys a house, plus it's your guys decision if you guys want to wait" said my dad smiling and then all the adults started laughing " daad " I said and I  was really embarrassing . I then looked at luhan and he smiled at me and then I smiled back to him. 
Kris POV 
I couldn't believe it, I'm going to live with Victoria. Unbelievable, I was going to live with a stranger. Then I saw luhan and Victoria smiling at each other. 
What's happening here I thought. We finish dinner and I went up stairs to Luhans room. " how do you feel" he asked. " like I am the unluckiest person in the world" I said. " what's so unlucky 
you're getting married with a hot chick, and going to start living with her tomorrow " he said. " do you like her" I asked. " no she's pretty , she's my friend, and all but no , why" he asked. 
" cause it looks like you do" I said. 
" don't tell me you are jealous " he said. 
" aishh " I said messing with my hair. 
" oh someone's jealous" he said. 
" why would I ,  I don't like her" I said. 
" how do know that you don't like her" he said and I just didn't say anything. 
" see you do like her" he said. 
" see the thing is I feel weird when I'm around her or when I'm not " I said. 
" for example " he said. " to start with I'm being nicer to her, every time I'm near her in here" I said pointing to my chest." 💗It beats fast and I get nervous, oh and I don't know why every time I see her with someone I get some anger, hyun what's wrong with me, hyun do I have a disease " I said all worried.
Then luhan started laughing. " what's so funny" I said. " you're so innocent, your falling in love , when you're heart beats fast or you get nervous that's the beginning  of falling in love" he said. 
" me in love" I said surprise " how can I stop it" I said. " you can't " he said.
" so what do I do" I said. " make her in love with you" he said. " but we're going to get married " I said." But she doesn't like you , she still like nickhun , you have get her because then it's going to for you, cause you'll like her but she won't and that's the hard part " he said. 
" whatever I'm leaving good night " I said. I went to my room and jumped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. " do I really like Victoria, have I fallen for her" I thought and then images of Victoria pop out in my mind. Should I really make her like me. 
Next day 
I went to school and I saw Victoria and I was already getting nervous. I got out of the car and I walked right next to her. 
" hey Kris " I heard her say. " oh hey what's up" I said. " umm just wanted to thank you again for the ride home" she said. " it's just you looked like a homeless puppy getting wet in the streets " I said smiling. " hahaha really funny" she said. "We'll see you later" I said. 
!ring ring" the bell rang for the end of last period. I then went to my algebra class because my teacher told me to stay a little while after school. The door was close and the lights off. I looked in the window and I saw nickhun and this girl kissing. How could he do that to Victoria that's the lowest thing anyone can do. 
I had to show Victoria even though I know it would hurt her. I went to look for Victoria in her locker. I got to her locker and she with all her friends. I got in between them all . I then grabbed Victoria hand " follow me" I said. 
" where are we going" she said. 
Victoria POV 
I was in my locker with Amber, Krystal, Luna and sulli. We were talking when I felt someone grab my hand. " follow me"  I heard Kris say. " where are we going" I asked. " just follow me" he said and pulled me. " Amber close my locker" I said. I then heard an " awwwww" from my best friends . We went upstairs and he would still not let go of my hand. " what are we doing here" I asked. " look threw the window " he said. I look threw the window and I saw nickhun and another girl kissing. Tears were already coming down from my eyes. I turned around and I then 
Kris POV
Victoria turned around and she was full of tears already. She then hugged me tightly. " just for this moment I need it " 
She said crying 😢😩😥. I then put my hand around her.