Passed out

Forced to love

Hours later 
Kris POV 
I was waking out of the bathroom when I saw Victoria . She could barley walk cause of how drunk she was. I went up to her and grabbed her. " looks at you" I said to her and took her drink away from her. " yaa! Give me my drink " she said. " wow your mouth smells like straight up alcohol , come lets go downstairs " I said. " you're going to dance with me " she asked. " yeah I'm going to dance with you " I said. " yay 😃" I saw Amber sitting down with her other friends. 
" Amber !" I screamed . 
Amber POV 
I looked and saw Kris dragging Victoria . I rapidly went up to them. " what's wrong with her" I asked . " she's drunk what else" he said. " no I'm not drunk " said Vic but then she passed out. 
Kris POV 
" Victoriaa! Wake up !" I kept yelling and shaking her. " she passed out we have to get her home " said Amber . "I'll take her, I was planning to leave I'm 'w B not a big fan of clubs " I said. " you're sure , Victoria gets really emotional when she gets drunk so you'll have to be with her until she sleeps" said Amber . " yeah okay come help me go outside" I said and Amber got Victoria from the other side.  
Minutes later 
" ugh there " said Amber breathing heavily . " don't forget , don't leave her alone until she sleeps " she said. " yeah I won't  , can we leave now " I said to the taxi's driver. 
On our way I saw that Victoria's head kept sliding. I then placed her head on my shoulder . " your girlfriend is really pretty , what might of got her drunk" said the driver . " oh she's n..." I said but then I looked at Victoria . " thank you, she not good with alcohol, she gets drunk really easily " I said. I then looked at her , what is she going through to get this drunk I thought . 
Minutes later 
" okay we're here " said the driver. 
" oh thank you " I said and opened the car's door. I then dragged Victoria out of the car. " do you need help" asked the driver. " yeah can you put her on my back." I said. " there " said the driver. 
" I hope she doesn't fall backwards " I said . I walked in the building and went to the elevator. " where are you taking me " I heard Victoria say. " I'm taking you home " I said. " oh " then she passed out again. The elevators door then opened , I walked out and headed to her dorm. I was right in front the door . " aish , how am I going to open the door when I don't know the passcode. " I sighed. I put Victoria down on the floor. " Victoria wake up, Victoria now is not the time to be sleeping" I said shaking her . " whaaaat😖" she whined 😫. " oh 😯, Kris what are you doing here " she asked. " Victoria I need the " I said before Victoria put her hands on my face and started playing with my face. 
" wh...aat ...are ... You doing " I asked. 
" you haven't changed a bit , you're still" she said . " handsome , I know " I said. 
" either ways " I said and took her hands off my face. " Victoria what's your dorms password " I asked her. " let's play the guessing game, I'll be nice , I'll give you a hint " she said. " no let's not play a game, just give me the password " I said. " here's the hint " she said. I then sighed😩. " you know the password" she said. " how would I know your password" I said. " remember " she said. I went up to the door . 0000 no. 1111 no😖. " how am I going to no her password it's not like it's my birthday date... No way" I put my birthday date 1106 ( November 6) . 
Flashback 
" Aish I can't remember my password again" said Victoria . " why do you keep changing it then " I said . " because I forget those " she said. " then do this put my birthdate has your password " I said ." Why your birthdate " she asked. " since you always think about me you'll never forget  " I said. 
End of flashback 
" Vic why do you my birthdate has your password " I asked. "because it's the only password I can remember , I can't remember another one but that one" she said. " come lets get you in here " I said and picked her up. " which one is your room" I asked her. " the first door in the right " she said. " there " I said and laid her down. " now go to sleep " I said. 
" no I can't go to sleep right now " she said and got up. What's wrong now I thought😔. " why can't you go to sleep " I said. " I can't go to sleep because I lost " she said and then she started crying. This is what Amber meant when she said she gets emotional . " what did you loose" I asked wiping her tears. " I lost my baby , my baby I lost it " she said crying even more😭😭. " and it was all my fault , Kris it's was all my fault " she said. " come here " I said and hugged her. " don't blame yourself " I said. 
" then who do I blame " she said. 
" you can blame me" I said and wiped her tears. " let's do this , lets go to sleep now " I said. 
Minutes later 
Victoria was already sleeping 😴. Now I could finally leave. I checked the time and it 3 in the morning already. I stood up and Victoria grabbed my arm. " don't leave " she said. " but I have to go to sleep😔" I said. " you can sleep right here next to me " she said. " I don't know " I said. " it's not like we've never slept together " she said. " okay fine " I said .
Hours later 
Sulli POV
Ugh we were finally home after hours being at the club. It was around 6 am already . I just couldn't wait to go to sleep. When I opened the door to my room I saw Victoria and Kris sleeping together😱. They were both hugging each other. " Amber I'm sleeping with you" I said when I saw pass me. " why what happened" she asked. " look " I said. " no way, guys come here" she screamed. " ssshhhh you're going to wake them up." I said. Then Luna and Krystal came by. " take a picture" said Amber .  " just wait when she wakes up " I said .