Trouble

Forced to love

Victoria dreaming 
I woke up and I was tied up to a chair. Then I saw Kris and Nickhun were fighting. " Stop! Nickhun leave him alone!" I would keep screaming. Then Nickhun took out a gun and shot Kris. 
" Nooooooooo" I screamed and cried. Then Nickhun untied me and I ran towards Kris. I knee  down " Kris you're okay ,okay " I said. " Victoria I love you" he said and then closed his eyes." No No No Kris " I said crying and hugging him tightly. 
End of dream
" Victoria wake up " I heard softly . I slowly opened my eyes . I saw that it was sunny outside and I was on a bed . I turned around and saw Kris. " Kris "I said. 
Kris POV 
" Victoria wake up " I keep saying and getting more worried. She then started opening her eyes. Phew I thought . " Kris" she said and then stood up and hugged me. " what's wrong " I said. " I had a horrible dream remember when I got kidnapped by Nickhun " she said. " yea it was last week" I said. " well I dreamed that but you died" she said. "Don't worry I'm here I will never leave you alone " I said. " Oh I forgot I made breakfast for you" I said ." Really well I'll go wash up " she said and stood up . I went downstairs with the food to the table. I waited for her. " okay let's see how it tastes. " she said. If it taste bad I was going to kill Chen . " yum it's so good did you actually made it by yourself" she said. " yea I had no help " I said. "This is daebak " she said. 
After breakfast 
" do you want to go out " I asked. " I know lets go to the beach" she said. " but it's cold lets go somewhere " I said. 
" noo lets go to the beach " she said. " but it's " I said before getting cut off by Victoria kissing me. It got hotter and hotter then she push me down on the sofa. She was on top of me. 
She then stopped " are we going to the beech" she said . " okay you win" I said. 
We then went upstairs to change. We wore the same jackets we bought the  last time. 
Victoria POV 
I was really excited of going to the beach. Then we got to the beach 🏖. I got out of the car and started running around since we were the only ones there. " it's so pretty " I said. I turned around and saw Kris coming . " hurry up" I yelled at him. " who ever loses in rock paper scissor will have to get in the water. " I said. " it's cold though " he said. " it doesn't matter rock paper scissor " I said and threw a paper. I looked down and saw that Kris had a rock. " Yaaa!! I won ! Ha you have to get in the water" I said . " I'm not getting in the water without you  " he said. I then started running and he started chasing me. He then caught up to me and picked me up. " Kris stop! no you lost why are you taking me " I kept screaming. He then started getting in the water. " if you let go then I'm not" I said and grabbed him from his neck. He then started getting deeper into the water. " you ready" he said " no no Kris wait" I said before he threw me in the water. " it's cold " I said. I then started splashing water at his face. " Yaaa!" He screamed at me but I just laugh. He then splashed water at me too so did I . 
Kris POV  
We came out soaked from the water and it was really cold. I then grabbed Victoria and kissed her. " let's go cause it's cold or else we will get sick" I said. 
Back home 
Victoria POV 
I change into our couple pajamas and then lay next to Kris . " it's cold 😫"I said. He then put his hands and legs around me warming me up." Better" he said. " yea " I said and started falling asleep. 
Next morning 
I woke up and saw that Kris still had his hands around me . Just like he said he would never let go of me. " Kris " I said waking him up. " what" he said. " let me go " I said. " No " he said and hugged me tighter." Kris come on I need to wash up and do something for breakfast. " I said. He then started giving me kisses on my neck and my face. " okay I'll stay " I said. " I need to tell you something " he said. " what is it" I said ." I love you" he said. " I love you too " I said. Then he brushed my hair with his fingers. " I love you more" he said . " no I do" I said. 
2 hours later 
I woke up and checked my phone and saw it was 12 already. . I then hit Kris in his chest. " what now " he said. " it's twelve already " I said. " so " he said " it's late" I said. " aish it's Sunday " he said and went back to sleep." Krisss" i whined. " okay I'm a wake" he said and stood up. I went to wash up and then went downstairs to make coffee. 
Hours later 
I was on Kris's lap watching T.V when Suzy came up on the T.V. " she is so pretty " he said. I'm not going lie but I did get jealous. " is she prettier than me" I asked. " no you're much prettier than Suzy " he said . " really " I said. " yea" he said giving me a kiss. 
At night
I was upstairs eating cereal upstairs watching cartoons. When Kris came shirtless. " going to sleep already " I said. " no " he said . He then was crawling on top of me. He took my cereal bowl and put aside. " what are you doing" I said and started getting nervous. " shhhh " he said and kissed me. Our lips never got apart. He then put his hands underneath my shirt. I got shock by his action. " what are you doing" I said while kissing. He didn't say nothing. " Kris !" I said. " what is it" he said. " I'm not ." " you're not what" he said. " I'm tired lets go to sleep" I said and gave him a kiss in his checks. He then got off me. 
Kris POV 
Omg what was I doing . What is wrong with me I thought. 
Next morning 
The alarm clock went on for school. I woke and saw Victoria getting ready. I got up and gave her a back hug. " I'm a go get ready" I said . " okay" she said.
I came back and Victoria still wasn't ready. " Kris you go I still have to do other stuff" she said. " but you know I don't like leaving you alone" I said. 
" it's okay I'll be just fine" she said . 
" are you sure" I said. " yea go I'll be late" she said." Okay don't open door to anyone" I said. " first nobody visits us and second I'm not a little girl anymore" she said. " well for me you are you're my baby girl " I said. " okay you better go cause then you're going to be late also" she said. " okay I'm going " I said and kissed her. " call me if anything happens" I said. " yea okay " she said. 
At school  
I went to school without Victoria ☹️. " where Vic " asked Tao . " she's just late" I said. " oh I think it's weird that you guys come to school together everyday do you pick her up or do guys live together." He asked. " that's crazy how we going to live together, I pick her up" I said. 
3rd hour 
" hey Kris " said Amber. " hey" I said. "Where Victoria she didn't come to school " she said. " what do mean didn't she come late" I said. " no I have her 1 and 2 period is something wrong " she said. " I think so" i said