Can't Resist

Forced to love

Kris POV 
Ring ! Ring ! Ring ! 
I grabbed my phone and it was the alarm. I checked my phone and then saw  like hundreds of calls of my members and my manager. " I have to leave right now " I got up and put my shoes on " where are you going " I heard Victoria . 
" I have to leave right now but I'll see you later, okay ?" I said. " okay 😊" she said. I then gave her a kiss 😘on her forehead . " go to sleep now " I said . I walked out of her room and Amber was in front of me. " you scared me " I said . 
" you're leaving ?" She asked. " yeah I have a to go back to China with my members about in 2 hours" I said. " oh then I won't take your time " she said. 
" oh Amber I have a question " I said . 
" was is it " she said. " dies Victoria always cries for a baby  " I asked . "No why " said Amber . "Oh then never mind  ,  " I said. 
Suho POV 
" Omg !! Where is he?? We are all going to get in trouble if he doesn't appear, our airplane departs in 2 hours  " I said to the other members . " I know hyung but no one seen him after being in the club " said Lay. Then we heard the door open. 
" is it him " I said and we all went to the door.
Kris POV 
 I went inside the dorm and I saw all the members there. " what's wrong " I asked. " where were you !!!!!" They all asked. " wooo 😮 chill down I was literally next door" I said. " what do mean " asked Suho . " I was with Victoria " I said. " what!!!😱" they all yelled. " you guys are together now " asked Sehun . Umm I'm go pack my stuff now " i said . " ahh hyung 😫😫 tell us " 
Hours later 
Victoria POV 
I was opening my eyes and I saw all my members . My head hurt a lot then I stood up " ugh what happened " I asked . " you got drunk " said Krystal . 
" What! I must've been a pain in the " I said. " oh not to us " said Amber. 
" what do you mean " I asked. " we didn't bring here" said Luna . " then who did" I asked. Then they were all looking at each other . " hurry up tell me " I said. " Kris " 
" whaaattt!!! 😱 why did you guys let him bring me " I said and started panicking . " because he wanted to " said Amber. " did we do anything ? " I asked. 
" I don't know you tell us " said Krystal . 
" stop 😫 tell me " I said. " he just slept next to you" said Sulli . " Omo omo what am I going to do " I panicked . 
A week later
" girls hurry up we will be late " I yelled . 
" we are going " they all yelled and I saw them with a whole luggage . "Yaaa we are only staying 2 day in the beach " I said. " you never know " said Sulli . 
Kris POV
" Hyung is everyone going " I asked. 
" I'm not sure " said our manager. 
" why , you worried someone won't be there " teased Tao. " Noo , I don't care 😒" I said. We got to our dorm to get our clothes . " is everyone out " I yelled and its was dead silent . I guess everyone is out . As I got out the dorm I saw Victoria getting out. "Are you going to the beach" I asked . " why does it matter to you" she said and walked off. So she is going 
Victoria POV 
We got to the hotel and I was sharing the room with Sulli. " come on lets go and play volleyball " said Sulli. " I don't know " I said. " come on Victoria you don't have fun anymore " she said and was dragging me. " ookayy I'm going " I said . As we were walking down stairs Sulli then said " Unni I know it has been really hard for these past years but now you need to live your life , we are going to become famous " " your right in going to live my life at the fullest , not letting anyone ruin it" I said. 
I was playing volleyball with Sulli , Luna ,  and Krystal . We were playing when Luna hit the ball really hard and went far away. " I'll go get it " I said. As I went chasing it , the ball went inside the water. So I then took off my sandals and went inside the water . As I was going to grab the ball i then felt someone grab my legs and my back 😯. As I looked up I saw it was Kris . " put me down , I'm not playing 😡" I said. Then he started swinging me like if he was going to throw me in the water. " Kris stooppp !!!! " I yelled but he continued and started counting . " 1......2... and"
" I'm in my period!!😳" I yelled and he stopped. " No you're not , then why did you get in the water?" He asked. " cause I came to get the ball, plus I only got my legs wet" I said and pointed to the ball. Then he just smiled😈 and he let go of " me. I was all wet 😠. Then I stood up and he was laughing. " yaaaaa!!!!😡 why the hell did you it"I yelled. " see you're not in your period" he said. " you know what I'm just going leave" I said😤. Then I was about to grab the ball when he grabbed it instead. " give it to me " I demanded . " if you can take it away from me "he said . " come on just give it to me " I said . He then put the ball high up and since he's really tall. " just give it" i sad while jumping. He then started running away. " just give it to me 😫" I yelled and started chasing him. He went really far but then he stop. I caught up but then caught my breath 😰. He put the ball in the air again so then I jumped but I started falling towards him so I grabbed him and he too started falling. 
Luna's POV 
" why is she taking for ever" asked Krystal . " oh I think I know" I said and far away you could see Victoria chasing Kris . " should we leave then? " asked Sulli. " yeah we should , let's leave them" I said. " my sister was going to go the spa want to go ?" asked Krystal . " yeah why not" said Sulli . 
Kris POV
When I saw Victoria was on top of me. 
She then looked up and got surprised 😳. She tried to get back but I held her back to me. " yaa are crazy , let me go" she yelled " This should be my gift for taking you home last time " I said. "I didn't ask you to take me" she said and she got up and so did I. " I'll be going then" she said and picked up the ball. 
" Victoria " I called her.
Victoria 
"What now Kris " I said "Are you sure you want to go walking " he said . " what do mean" I asked . He then point at my legs. I looked down and I had white shorts but since they were wet you could see my underwear .😱😱😱😱😱 " Omo , what am I going do " I said and put my hands over my shorts. "See that's why you shouldn't have wet me 😠" I said. 
"there's a solution " he said. " what is it" 🙄 I said. " this " he said and he carried me. " what are doing let me down" I said. " everyone is over there eating , I'm sure you don't want to pass by our boss showing your underwear " he said. 
" okay but just this time " I said. As we walked closer to the crowd I seen we were getting their attention. Then our boss came up to us. " what happened to you" he asked. " uh , umm ..." I didn't know what to say. " when she was walking she accidentally twist her ankle " said Kris . " yeah that's what happened" i said. " do you want to go to the hospital" he asked. "No it's fine I'll just rest " I said." Well Kris do you need help with Victoria " asked Changmin . " No it's okay she's not heavy " he said. Then we continued walking. We finally got to the hotel and into the elevator. " you can put me down" i said. " oh okay " he said and he put me down . As the elevator door was opening I saw  Super Junior's Choi Siwon and Donghae. I rapidly put my hands around Kris neck and jumped and he caught me. " what's wrong?" he.  asked. " Siwon oppa, and Donghae oppa are over there" I said. As Kris walked passed them I heard Donghae say" Victoria everything okay?" " yeah when I was walking I twisted my ankle and it hurtes when I walk so Kris helped me" I said. " oh well if you need anything or help just tell us , we are straight across" said Siwon. " okay oppa I'll keep in mind" I said. 
Kris POV 
Siwon oppa?? , Donghae oppa ?? I don't even think she called me like that when we were married 😠. I carried her to her hotel room. " now you can put me down" she said. " thanks, but Kris please don't talk to me, ignore me when you see me " she said. "Victoria don't be like that" I said. "We are divorced , there's nothing between us now , and can you please get out I want to rest " she said . 
Victoria POV 
When I saw he left my room I took a big breath😩. He just torturing me. I need to really ignore him. When he just talks to me my heart ... I feel like I'm not going to resist .  
At night 🌌
The CEO told all of us to go to the beach cause we were having a bonfire. I went and sat down next to Changmin and Donghae. " how's your ankle" asked Changmin. "My ankle??....Oh it still hurts a little bit"I said. " Did it leave a bruise ?" Asked Donghae . " yeah it did " I said. "Let me see " he said. " I don't see no bruise " he said. " it's because it's dark out here😅." I said. 
Kris POV 
At the bonfire they were talking about stories in the past, some were funny but some were sad. Others were talking about their first love. " who's next ..... how about ... you Kris " said the CEO . 
"Me?" I said. "Any stories or love stories." Asked the CEO . "I used to be married to the most amazing girl" I said and looked at Victoria and she looked back at me.      

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating in a long time. I've been really busy , please forgive me 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Hope you like this chapter