Dreams don't always come true

Forced to love

Victoria POV 
" I accidentally scared Victoria which made her drop the plate " said Luhan . 
" really " said Kris . " yeah that's what happened " I said. " really!"
Kris POV 
" Dam Luhan why are you scaring my girl for " I said. " let me pick it up " I said and put the groceries down. " I'll pick it up " I said . " No I'll do it " said Victoria and saw her kneeing down . 
Victoria POV 
I grabbed a piece of a broken plate and it cut my finger. "Ouch ! ." " this is why I didn't want you picking it up , let me see how it is " he said. " it's okay , it was a small cut " I said. He then knee down " let me see " he said. He grabbed my finger and it was bleeding a lot. " it's just bleeding but it doesn't " I said when I stop talking because then I felt my finger in between soft lips. I looked up and saw Kris my finger. While that was happening I could see Luhan kinda jealous.  " there I'll go bring a bandage before it starts bleeding again " he said. 
Minutes later 
Kris put me on the bandage a picked up the plate.  Later he went to take a shower. Which meant it was only me and Luhan. I wanted to ask him but then what if I come embarrassed by it. But I have to know . What do I do !!! 
Luhan POV 
Seeing Kris taking care of Victoria made me relief. I knew he wouldn't hurt her at all . " Luhan may I ask you something " Victoria said. " yeah go ahead " I said. 
" You , do you like me" she asked. I didn't know if I should tell her the truth or just make something up to why I did that earlier. " look Victoria you've been a friend to me ever since elementary so I'm going to be honest with you " I said. 
Victoria POV
" I have always liked you ever since we were friends " he said. I knew I shouldn't have never asked the question. " Luhan forget it pretend I never asked the question " I said. " no Victoria I want to tell you everything, I've liked you and still like you " he said. " Luhan " I said before he interrupted me ." And if there's ever an opportunity between us " he said. " how can you say such thing I'm married with your brother " I said. 
" No , you know what's not fair me liking you way long before he did but he got to married you, what about me " he said. 
" well that's not my fault " I said and went to the kitchen to check out on the food. I couldn't believe how could he saw something like that , that's his own brother. 
Kris POV 
The three of us spent Christmas happily. Then on news years we went to my parents house and to Victoria's parents house to spend family quality time . We still had some days off from winter break so we just spend them relaxing at home . 
End of the school year 
There was one more week of school and then summer break, but before our graduation there was a big talent show that almost all the students we participating. Not just because it's the end of the year but because companies like YG, or JYP were going to watch . This was the first time they have done this so everyone is pretty excited. We were going to cover to Super Junior's Mr. Simple since they have a lot of members like us . I think Victoria and her friends were going to do a cover to shinee . 
D-day 
Victoria POV 
I was pretty nervous. This could be a tremendous opportunity for me. My dream could actually become true. Me and my friends decided to do a cover of Shinee's Ring Ding Dong cause we're big fans of them we wanted to do them . We were waiting for our turn but unfortunately we were one of the last ones and there was a lot of people. Kris had already went up on stage. I then saw him coming towards me. He sat next to me and I could see he was still nervous about it. " so how is it up there "I asked. " it's the scariest I've ever done in my life " he said. " that's makes me feel much better " I said exaggerating . " don't worry you'll be okay I have confidence in you , you're my wife so you have to do well " he said ." But I'm so nervous " I said. 
" don't think about it , think about something that doesn't make nervous " he said. " like what ? " I asked . " um like me " he said. " you're no help " I said while having panic heart attack right now . " Next we have Victoria, Krystal,Amber, Sulli, and Luna and they call their selfs F(x) ! " I heard the announcer say. I felt like I was about to die . " you're going to do well don't worry so much you're my wife , fighting " he said. " fighting ! " I said back and went up with my members . 
Kris POV 
Just seeing her up there dancing, getting it. It made me feel really proud of her, I remember she'll just get home and practice the choreography, or make a new one . She wouldn't go to sleep until late at night. 
Later on 
No ones POV 
 " and now for 2nd place .... The winners are Exo  !!!! Congrats. The winners of this talent show are ..... They are F(x) !!! Congratulations girls come on up and get your trophy . 
Victoria POV
" Exo !!" Said the announcer. OMG 😱😱. 
Kris got second place I felt so happy for him . Of course my husband. I saw Kris up there all happy celebrating with his friends. I then made contact with Kris , I smile at him feeling proud of him. " the winners of this talent show are ... They are F(x) !! " I heard . Did I just hear right. We won 🏆. I gave looked at Kris with a shock face and so did he. We went up and Kris said " you won see I told you" he said. I didn't respond back because I was still at shock. Amber and Krystal went to get the trophy. 
Kris POV 
We we're celebrating when a woman came up to us . " are you "Exo" " she asked. " yeah that's us " we all said. 
" well I'll like to invite you guys to a audition for our company " she said. We started to get happy. " here I'll leave a card , you guys should totally come " she said and left . I looked at the card and saw it said SM Entertainment. " guys guys she's from SM " I said. " shut up now way" said Beakhyun. " yeah here take a look " I said. " omg he's right " said lay . 
After graduation 
It was the first day of vacation but I couldn't spend it with Victoria. It was the audition day and we had to be early . 
During the audition  
We were probably just like 1 minute into the song when one of the judge said " okay we've had enough you guys can leave now, we will call if you guys passed" " but we didn't finish our performance " I said. " that's all I need you guys may leave now " he said. 
Victoria POV 
I saw Kris arriving looking disappointed. 
" what happened it didn't go well " I asked. " yeah the judge stopped us at the middle of our performance , which means they didn't like it " he said. " don't worry they'll call " I said. " how are you so sure " he said . " because you're my husband " I said. 
Weeks later  
Kris POV 
Everyday I've been waiting for a call. 
" Kris your phone " Victoria yelled. I went running downstairs " where is it " I asked. " just kidding " she said. " don't play with me like that right now " I said . 
Then I heard a phone ringing " is it yours " I asked " no I got my next to me " she said. " where's mine " I asked. " in the kitchen " she said . I went and saw it . 
I then answered my phone . Inside I was hoping it was them. " is this Kris " she  said . " yeah why " I asked my heart beating fast. " we were just calling because you passed our audition , and you guys will start training in one month so prepare yourself " she said. " yeah we'll be more than prepare " I said and hang up. " guess who's becoming the new big star " I said .
Victoria POV 
" why what happened " I asked. " we passed the audition we made it " he said . " really " I said . " yeah " . " OMG Kris see I told you " I said. " we are going to start training in one month " he said. " I think we should celebrate " I said. " yeah good idea " he said. " then I'll go to the grocery store to buy food and prepare everything " I said. " okay then I'll just stay here " he said. 
Kris POV 
It been almost an hour and half since Victoria left to the store. I was at home watching T.V when I receive a call from the same phone number as before. " hello " " yes hello is this Kris " I heard a mans voice. " yes why how may I help you " I said. " oh I'm the CEO of SM entertainment and I was calling because as I was looking at your profile, I saw that you are married? " he said. " yeah that is true " I said. " well Kris then unfortunately I'm going to have bad news for you" he said " the only way for you to come and train in my company is by getting divorced because when you debut I don't want to have issues, it can become a problem to you, and your wife , just by having a girlfriend, idols can't be happy imagine a wife " he said. " No I'm not willing to do that , I'm not getting divorced " I said. " well then I'm sorry Kris I can't do anything about it " he said. " well thank you for giving me this opportunity " I said and hang up. I wouldn't get divorced with Victoria for nothing in this world even if it mean not being able to accomplish my dream. 
Victoria POV 
 I arrived home and didn't see Kris downstairs. I quietly went upstairs and heard Kris talking. I stood quietly and listen. " the only way for you to come and train to my company is by getting divorced " I heard a mans voice. " no I'm not willing to do that , I'm not getting divorced " said Kris . " well then I'm sorry I can't do anything about it " 
" well thank you for giving me this opportunity " said Kris . His heart must be broken right now , that was his dream , his everything. I went in the room and already saw the sad face on him. 
Kris POV 
" I came " said Victoria. " okay let's go celebrate " I said. " I'm going to go cook" she said. " okay" I said. How was I going to tell her that I wasn't going to go anymore. I didn't want her to feel bad for me. Let me not tell her until later on . 
Victoria POV 
We were eating , when " you want to go out of the country " he asked. " you mean travel , yeah we should buy to where " I said " I know the perfect place " he said. 
Next day
" Yaaa Victoria are you crazy " said Amber on the phone. " you know this will take you apart " she said. " but it's the only way Amber I can't do anything else for him it's his dream , plus I think I can get through it especially if I have friends like you guys" I said. " what are you going to tell him " she asked. 
" I don't know  I have to think about something and fast" I said. 
Later on 
we arrived to China around 4 at the afternoon . Kris was taking me somewhere. I don't know . " okay we're here" he said. I looked around and he stopped at the middle of the street. Aside there was the ocean. I knew this place. 
Kris POV 
We got out of the car " do you remember this place" I asked her. " How could I not , this was the place where we escaped when we were little " I said. 
" yeah I still remember us running as hard as we could holding hands , " he said. " I remember that night I cried so much " I said. " but now look at us all grown up " he said. 
Kris POV 
I looked at Victoria and saw her crying.
" why are you crying " I asked. " because I'm happy" she said. " don't cry because of that " I said and hugged her. " I'm happy too but I don't cry " I said and then let go of her. " Kris promise me something " she said. " what is it " I said. " if anything happens, that's you'll never forget about me, that I will always be in your heart , it can be a tiny space in you heart it doesn't matter" she said and crying at the same time. 
" why are you saying these things you're scaring me " I said. " just promise me it" she said. " I promise, and won't just be a tiny space in my heart cause you've taken over of my heart" I said . 
2 weeks later 
Victoria POV 
It's been over a week since we were back to Korea. But this whole time I've been worried. What I was going to do was something challenging. Just thinking about not being with him takes me to tears, but it's worth it, I would do anything for him and this is it. The time has come and I have to prepare myself. 
Kris POV 
I really haven't been home lately. My dad had me working at his company since its summer break. I was finally going home about to see my princess which I haven't seen. I arrived home and saw Victoria with luggage next to her. " where are going " I asked. " don't tell me you want travel again" I said. " No Kris " she said. 
" then what's is it " I asked. " I want to get divorced with you " she said