Misunderstanding

Forced to love

Kris POV
Victoria got off the elevator first. The second I look up I see Victoria and Zhoumi kissing. 😔😠 I walked right passed them and went into my dorm. 
I walked in and saw my members watching a movie. "Hyung come and watch the movie with us" said." It's okay, I don't feel like watching anything " I said and went straight to my room. 
Sehun POV 
"Something ups with him" said Xiumin. 
"I know ,I wonder what happened" said Suho. Did he fight with Victoria . "I'll go and talk with him" I said and headed to his room. "Hyung can come in" I said and knocked on his door. "Come in" he said." What's wrong hyung?" I asked. 
"Nothing it's personal stuff" he said. 
"Is it noona?" I asked. "Yeah but you wouldn't understand " he said. Tsk , if only he knew I know more stuff than him. "You can tell me" I said. " Victoria is dating Zhoumi" he said. "Whattt???? 😱😱😱😱😱" I screamed. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah we were in the elevator and when we got off she just went and kissed him" he said. " so she went directly to him " I said. "Yeah and she kissed him" he said. She must of done it for Kris to stay away from her. "Hyung are you dum ? She did it on purpose, she wants you to get away from her" I said. 
"You think?" He said. "I can guaranty it" I said. " two can play at this game" he said. 
Victoria POV 
When I saw Kris finally walk off to his dorm then separated my lips from Zhoumi's . I then grabbed my purse from his hands. " I'm sorry , I'll explain to you later " I said and rushed to my dorm. It's for his own good and my own good. This is the only way he can forget me. Even if it hurts me a lot , but it's better him not finding the truth. "Unnie what's wrong , what did you do now " asked Amber . " I told him I'm dating Zhoumi😔" I said. 
"I don't see what's wrong with you getting back with him" said Krystal . "It's not as easy as you think" I said. "He is going to find out eventually , then you are going regret it , it's better to tell him now , he's going to get mad if you just lie to him" said Luna. " that's what I'm scared that when I confess it all to him , he is really going to hate me" I said. "If he really loves you like he says , then he won't and he'll be by your side " said Sulli . "She's right" they all said. Should I tell him. What if I'm just over reacting . 
Next day 
We were practicing down in the basement Shinee's Jonghyun, Key, Tvxq's U-Know, and Snsd Tiffany. Luna , Krystal and them were doing a vocal competition . At the end Jonghyun won. We all heard the door open and we all turn around . It was Kris with Sehun . 
" oh what are you guy doing" asked. Sehun. " we were just practicing nothing interesting" said Key. "You guys want to know something interesting " said Kris as he walked forward and stood right next to me. Then they all questioned 😯. 
"It's that Victoria and Zh..." he said but then I covered his mouth with my hand. 
Kris POV
"Its that Victoria and Zh" I said when Victoria covered my hand. "What are you doing " I asked. "I need to talk to you in private " she said and grab my arm and pulled me away. I just smiled 😊 "What did I do wrong now" I said. "Why are you telling everyone that I'm dating Zhoumi" she said. "I don't see what's wrong with it , you never told me to keep it a secret" I said. 😏 "Any ways it's the truth , why should you be embarrassed by it" I said. 
"Because I'm not dating him 😖" she yelled. "What!!?" I said surprised even though I knew already . "Then why did you tell me you were and even kissed him" I asked and got closer to her. "Be...cau..se.." she stuttered."why , why , why " I kept asking and kept getting closer to her. "If I told you that you would stay away from me" she said.
"How come you want me far away from you when I want you really close " I said. 
"So I won't fall in love with you again" she said and I got surprised 😳 and she left. Wait so this means we can get back together😄. All I need to do is stay by her side .
Victoria POV 
Should I just tell him. No don't be to straight forward. What do I tell him😰. "So I won't fall in love with you again" I said. I saw how surprised he got so I just walked off. Why couldn't you just tell him that you still loved him. All of this could of finished and it would be like the old times😔. 
Next day 
I was outside waiting for my manager . My members didn't wake me up to go to the company. I'm going to get in trouble if I'm late. Then someone grab my hand and pulled me. Kris. "Where are you taking me" I asked and he stop walking. 
" we are going on a date" he said. "What ?? When did I ever agree and when did you ever ask" I said. "I don't need to ask " he said. "But I'm going to get in trouble if I don't go to the company" I said. "Don't worry I have all cover , I told your members to tell your manager that you are sick" he said. 
"Wait they knew" I said . "Yeah , come on let's go" he said he grab my hand. 
 In the car 
Kris POV
"Where are we going " she asked. "To Namsan Tower" I said. "I haven't been there since the time we.." she said but then stopped. "Since we went together, I've been there a few times after we got divorce" I said. "By your self or with someone else" she asked curiously 🙄. 
"Why would it bother you if I went with someone else" I said😏. "No why would it" she said. "I went by myself" I said. 
At Namsan Tower 
"It's so nice being here again" she said. 
"It brings back so many memories " I said . "Come I want to show you something " I said. "Look it's the lock we did when we first started dating " I said . 
"It hasn't gotten rotten " she said. " why would it if our love hasn't " I said . I then turn and faced her. "At least my love for you hasn't dropped a bit " I said. 
Victoria POV 
I was having a wonderful time with Kris . Maybe I should just tell him , but when I can't just randomly tell him . I need to find the perfect time. "At least my love for you hasn't dropped a bit"he said. This is it and then sighed 😤. "Kris there's something you need to know" I said . "What is it" he said. "I still ha" I said but then his ringtone went on." Keep going I'm not going to answer " he said. "No answer it what if it's important" I said. 
"Okay but you better tell me after" he said. I just nodded ☺️. "What!!, okay I'll be there right now" he said through the phone and then hung up. "Something wrong" I asked. "My mom is at the hospital , I'm sorry we'll have the date another day" he said. "😧 what happened to her?" I asked. "I'm not sure, I'll drop you off first and then I'll go  to the hospital" he said. "No it's okay, I'll go with you, " I said. "Okay then let's hurry up" he said. 
In the car
"What was it that you wanted to tell me" he asked."oh I'll tell some other time , right now is not a good time" I said. 
Kris POV 
We got to the hospital and went to my mothers room. "Mom how are you feeling " I asked. "I'm feeling better now that you came" she said. "Oh look mom Victoria came with me" I said and she came in.
Victoria POV 
"Hello maim " I said. "Oh Victoria it's been a long time since I seen you"she said. "Yeah it has been a long time" I said. "You're still pretty " she said. " oh thank you, I hope you feel better" I said. 
" ahh yes me too, wait are you guys back together" she said. "Mom don't misunderstand Victoria just came with me" said Kris . "Oh that because I only like Victoria for you son" she said ."Mom!!" Said Kris . I went to sit next to Kris's mom and Kris was sitting on the other side. "I really hope you guys get back together" she said and she grab mine and Kris's hand. She then put Kris's hand on top of mine and kris then hold tight of my hand. "That's how it should be, well now I'm going to sleep" she said. I just looked down Kris holding my hand and then saw him staring at me. "Well I'm going to sleep too" he said and laid his head on top of his mom. I just stared at him going to sleep and still not letting go of my hand . 
Minutes later 
I heard the door open and it was Luhan . 
"Oh are they sleeping" he asked. "Yeah " I said. I haven't really talked to Luhan ever since that incident that happened on Christmas . "Victoria may I speak to you in private " he asked. "Yeah okay" I said and stood up but then kris hold on even tighter to my hand. I quietly took his hand off mine and went outside of the room. "What is it you need to tell me" I asked. "I wanted to apologize for what happened that day, I know I shouldn't had done that, at that time I was jealous that you got married with Kris , I kept thinking why couldn't it be me, it's one of the reasons I left overseas " he said. "I accept your apology " I said. "So everything that happened between us is erased , so we'll start from a white clean sheet of paper" he said ."yeah we'll start clean" I said. 
"You want something to drink" he asked.
"Yeah a coffee" I said."Okay I'll go get it" he said and left. "So you had something going on with my brother " I heard kris say. I turned around and saw Kris coming out of the room."Kris it's not what you think, listen to me first " I said. 
"How can it not be a misunderstanding when I clearly heard Luhan say to erase everything that happened between you two, HUH!!" Yelled. My were watery already .😢. "Kris you have to believe me it's all misunderstanding " I said begging him 😫. "Okay then what happened. " he said. "When we were married " I said but then he  blurt out "ahh so you cheated on me with him " he said. "Kris listen to me " I yelled."That day Luhan tried to kiss me and" I said. "So it was him , I'll go see what he says for himself " he said. I looked to my left and I saw Luhan coming with two coffees , I then looked down and saw Kris with his fist 🤜 like if he was about to fight. I need to stop this . He then started walking towards to Luhan . "Kris wait!!" I yelled and he stopped. I then went up to much. I got close to him and kissed him. He then put his hands on my cheeks and went further than just kiss. 

I wrote you guys a long chapter this time 

Hope you like it