Bye

Forced to love

Victoria POV 
" I love you so much " he said and hugged me tighter. I then started falling asleep. 
Hours later 
I then heard a ringtone. I woke up and saw that it was my phone. It was my alarm. We slept this whole time. It was 6:30 already and I need at least one hour to get ready. " Kris Kris wake up " I said shaking him. " what is it" he said worried. " it's 6:30 already " I said. 
" oh okay " he said and went to sleep again. " Kris!" I yelled. " I'm going" he said " but you haven't gave me my good morning kiss" he said. " once you brush your teeth tell I'll give you your kiss " I said. He then got up and I smacked 👋🏼 his . He turned around and I said 
" you got them juicy butts " I said and smiled . I went upstairs and I saw Kris shirtless 🙀🙀🙀. I changed and did my hair and saw it was 7 already. We are  all ready late. " Victoria hurry up " he said. 
" I'm trying " I said. " okay I'm done " I said . 
During school 
"How's my princess doing" said Kris and got in front of while I was trying to open my locker. " good excuse me I was trying to open my locker" I said. " no I don't want to move" he said. " Kris stop playing around I'm going to late" I said and started pushing him but he wouldn't move. " in order for me to get out of your way you have to give me my kiss" he said. I then got closer to him, we barely touched lips when I felt someone pulls my ear. 
Kris POV 
We touched lips when someone pulled my ear. " you guys are in trouble " said the principal. " ouch ouch " I said as she pulled us. 
After school 
" Kris are you going to basketball practice " asked Tao. " yea I have to I'm the capital " I said. " well let's go" said luhan. " you guys go I have to do something " I said and left. I went looking for Victoria. I saw her at the parking lot. " My Loveeee" I screamed out. She just looked at me and smiled like she alway does. " aren't you going home" she asked me. " no I have basketball practice " I said. " oh tell I'll wait for you at home " she said. " okay" I said and gave her a soft gentle kiss . "Bye" I said waving at her.
Victoria POV 
I went home got changed and laid down on the sofa. " so boring " I said. What should I do I kept thinking. I first went upstairs to take a showers. After that I went back down stairs . " it's so empty without him" I then went to the kitchen and started cooking 
Kris POV 
Basketball practice was over and I went straight home. I opened the door and I saw Victoria cooking." Oh you came back" she said. " yea " I said. " how was basketball practice " she asked. " exhausting " I said and went up to her to give her a back , while she was cooking. 
" what is my princess cooking" I said. 
" I'm just doing a soup" she said. " okay then I'll go upstairs and change" I said and gave her a kiss in her cheeks. I went back downstairs and I saw Victoria putting two bowls on the table. " dinner is ready " she said. I sat down and tried the soup. I then made a face. " why is it nasty" she asked. " no it's good hell where did you learn how to cook" I said. 
" I don't know I just know how" she said. 
Hours later 
Victoria POV 
I was downstairs and I saw that Kris wasn't here. I went upstairs and saw that he was laying down. " what's wrong" I said. " I'm getting sick" he said. I sat next to him and put my hand on his forehead. " omg you're burning hot" I said. " I know I am hot" he said. " I'm serious I'll go get a small towel with ice" I said. I went downstairs to get it and went back up. I put it on top of his forehead. " you're even sweating" I said. 
" I'll get better" he said. " I'll get you some more to come ice " I said while getting up. He then grabbed my hand. "Don't go stay here with me" he said. 
" okay" I said and sat back down. I then laid my head on his stomach and he then grabbed my hand . 
Next Morning 
Kris POV 
The alarm clock went on . I woke and sat Victoria sleeping on my stomach. She then woke up. She put her hands on my forehead. " you still have a fever you can't go to school like that" she said. 
" then I'll stay by my self " I said . " you want me to stay with you " she said. " yea" I said . " okay I will" she said. I then patted on the bed. She then laid next to me on the bed. I then hugged her really tight. " you're my everything you know that " I said. " yea you're also my everything " she said and turned around. I then kissed her. 
Next day 
Victoria POV 
We went to school cause he felt better. 
I went to class " hey Victoria how come you didn't come to school yesterday " asked Amber. " because Kris was sick" I said. " aww taking care of your boyfriend" said Amber. 
Next day Friday After School 
Kris POV 
We got home " Vic get ready we are going to my parents house" I said . " okay I'll go get ready " she said. 
An hour later 
I had my suit on when I saw Victoria coming downstairs. " how do I look" she said. She had a black dress and it was long but it had a cut along her legs. 
" I'm not liking the whole showing legs " I said. " don't be jealous it's to you parents house." She said . " okay let's go but next time tell me if you are going to wear things like that" I said. 
🚗....... To Kris's parents house 
We got to my old house (memories) and greeted my parents and went to the dinning room. I saw my brother and went to hug him. " why does it feel like I haven't seen you forever " he said. " it does" I said. " sister in law " he said and looked at Victoria. " hey " she said to him. We all sat down and ate. " I have to say something " said luhan. " well what is it " said my dad. " I'm leaving to the states to study" he said. " what how come you didn't tell us nothing" said my dad all mad. " cause of this" he said. 
" you're not leaving you have to learn to manage my business " said my dad. " I don't want to I want to become something else" he said. " this kid is going to give a heart attack" said my dad. " when are you leaving" I asked. "Tomorrow " he said . " what why that soon" I said. " because " he said and left to his room. " stay here I'll go to talk to him" I said to Victoria. 
Victoria POV 
I was downstairs waiting for Kris. He came " let's go" he said. " bye father in law bye mother in law" I said and we left. We were in the car " what did you guys talk" I said. " he's going because he wants to study to become an idol" he said." Just like us" I said. " yea" he said. 
We got home and Kris looked sad. " are you sad that he's leaving " I said. " well yea my brother is leaving " he said.  
Next day 
I saw that Kris woke up early when it was Saturday. " where are you going " I asked." I'm going to the airport" he said. 
" I want to go" I said. " get some rest I'll go and comeback really fast" he said and gave me a kiss. " but I want to go" I said. " okay get ready " he said. 
Luhan POV 
I was in the waiting room . My flight was going to be in 5 minutes. " all a boarding  to the plane heading to New York you my enter now" i then stood up when I heard 
" where do you think you are going without saying goodbye " I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Kris.  
Kris POV 
He turned around and he looked surprised. " you jerk not going to say goodbye to your younger brother " I said. " sorry I just didn't have time" he said. " didn't have time my " I said. 
" and when are you coming back " I asked. " I don't know when ever I feel like it" he said. " last call for passengers going to New York." I have to go " he said. " okay big brother" I said and then hugged him. " do well" I said. 
Victoria POV 
" sister in law" said luhan. " have a nice trip" I said. He then hugged me " take care of him he is important to me " he said. " I will" I said. He then started walking towards the exit. " bye " both of Kris and I said . 
3 weeks later
It was Monday this week it was the wedding. I've already bought the wedding dress. I just couldn't wait. 
Someone's POV 
" we have to do something about it their wedding is this week" she said. " I have a plan don't worry I got it" I said. 
Kris POV 
The school bell rung and I went looking for Victoria. I went to her locker and she wasn't there. I went to the parking lot and the car was there. I then called her on the phone" sorry the phone you just dial" it said. " aish " I said. I went back inside and I saw here friends" have you guys seen Victoria " I asked. " no why is something wrong " said Krystal. " I hope not but if you see her call me" I said and left. I went back home when I finally Victoria called back " where are you been I've been looking for you every where" I said. " I'm not Victoria " I heard a mans voice. " why do you Victoria's phone who are you" I said. " it's me Nickhun "