Let go

Forced to love

Victoria POV 
I was in the CEO office because I needed to talk about something with him. I stood up and was about to say goodbye to the CEO but then I heard someone open the door . I turned around and saw Tao but then I saw Kris next to him. I heart rate rose at that time. I had to control my face expression from the outside though. I had to keep it like if nothing was happening . I then saw how shocked he was. " look Victoria they are Tao and Kris, they're from Exo M . " said the CEO . " I know , then I'll leave , nice meeting you guys" I said and walk to the door. When someone opened the door and it hit me in my face . Ouch 😫😖😭. 
" I'm so sorry " I heard someone say and saw Sehun." Are you okay " he asked. " I'm fine don't worry about " I said. " that's right you guys went to the same school , you guys are close to each other right " he said. " No , we weren't that closed in high school , we just knew each other's name,  from what I remember we even hated each other " I said and looked at Kris . " Victoria you really disappoint me , you were even our sister in law " said Tao and put his arms around me. " I'll be leaving then " I said . " we'll go with you " said Sehun . " No , I'm fine I can go by myself " I said and left . 
Later on that day 
I walking down the hallway when someone pulled into the dance practice . I couldn't see nothing because the lights were off. " who is it " I said. I then put my hands in front of me to see if someone was there. I kept walking forward until I felt someone . " who is it, Sehun this better not be one of your pranks " I said. Then the lights turn on and I closed my eyes cause of the brightness . When I opened them back I saw Kris in front of me and really close to me. " why did you " I said when I got cut off. He pulled me towards him and hugged me.  My heart stopped for that second. I then tried to push him off but he hugged me tighter . " let me go " I said . " no I don't want to " he said. " you made me do this " I said and then kicked him . " let this be the last time I tell you , act like if you don't know me, don't talk to me, and don't tell people about what we had in the past " I said. " that's it ?  , why did you come here then" he asked. " I came here to accomplish my dream , I didn't come here for you" I said and started walking out. " what about our promise" I heard him say . 
Flashback
" promise me that when we grow up we'll be famous and we'll travel together , be on stage together "  said Wu yi Fian . 
" I promise " said Victoria . Then Wu yi Fian put a ring on Victoria's finger . 
End of flashback 
" ahh that promise , Kris we were kids , now we are adults" I said and left. As I walked I put my hand over my chest feeling my heart beat. I then got my purse and looked for the ring . " here it is " and took out the ring. How can I forget that day. 
Later on that day 
It was late at night and I was barley arriving at the dorm . I was in the elevator when the doors opened again .
I then saw it was Kris .  Then all of s came in and got really crowded. I was in the corner and Kai was  facing me and I was in between his arms . " I'm sorry Victoria but it's crowded. " he said. " it's okay don't worry about it " I said. We were really close to each other. I could smell his manly colon . I started to sweat because it got hot. Then someone pushed Kai and he came towards me. At that time I turn my head to the left and felt his lips on my cheek. My eyes widen 😳 and I was blushing . The elevator then stopped and the doors opened. " Victoria I didn't mean that to happen " said Kai . " it's okay " I said . I got off the elevator touching my cheek. 😊😊😊
Kris POV 
We got to our dorm's building and I saw the elevator's door closing . I quickly ran and put my hand in between . When the doors opened I then saw Victoria in the corner. I kinda hesitated if I should go in or if I should just wait for another elevator . Then I saw Kai go in , so then I went in . It was really crowed cause there was thirteen people inside . I could see how uncomfortable was Victoria in between Kai arms. Something that came in mind was that she lives in the same building as us and that was good. I can see her more often not just at the company. When I turned around to the other side and turn back to Victoria I saw Kai kissing Victoria on her her cheek!!!!Then seeing how she was blushing like if was the first time a boy has kissed her. 
I felt like if smoke was coming out of my ears from the jealousy . We got inside of our dorm " so how come no one told me that Victoria is now a trainee in our company and she lives in front of us " I said. " that was your surprise , so did you like it " said Sehun. " I'm going to sleep , tomorrow we have to practice " I said. " he did like his surprise " said Tao . 
" how could I not " I said. " so what's going to happen between you two " asked Suho . " I don't know " I said. 
" you guys have to get back together, and if you don't we will make you guys " said lay . I sighed . I went to my room and lay down. 
Flash back     
let this be the last time I tell you , act like if you don't know me, don't talk to me, and don't tell people about what we had in the past... I didn't come here for you
End of flashback 
That wasn't the Victoria I know. She was cold , she wasn't sweet, with that kind looking of hers. But just because of that I'm going to let her go. She came back and it's for a reason. I'm getting back with her no matter how hard it is going to be. 
Days later 
I was at the company practicing like always. It was finally time to take a break from hours of practicing. I turned around and saw Amber coming towards me. " hey Amberrr" I said. " hey Kris " she said back. " so how have you been " she asked. I then sighed 😞. " is it Victoria " she asked. " yeah , it's just that she's too... Too.." " too complicated, tell me about " she said. " yeah, I try to get close to her but she completely ignores me, the way she acts the way with me is not the same , Amber let me ask you something , how was Victoria after we got divorced" I asked. " I'm going to be honest Kris , Victoria got really depressed after you guys got divorce" she said. " I don't get her, she wanted the divorce, then gets depressed, comes back  , what is she trying to make my life impossible "I said. 
" maybe she has a reason for doing all of that" she said. " what do mean?, Amber you know something " I asked. " look Kris all I'm going to tell you to help you out is that she still loves you, believe me she has never stopped loving you" she said." But if she did love me why does she ignore me, she's cold with me , why would she want to get divorced to start off " I asked . " that's all I'm telling you , I'm leaving " she said and started leaving. 
" Amber tell me !!" I yelled. Aish !!! 
She said that she has a reason for doing all of this, what if she was forced to . 
Victoria POV
"Amber why are you late we finished practicing hours ago" I asked. " oh i went out with Henry, and donghae. " she said. " Amber how do you make friends so fast and easily " I asked. " I don't know , I just go along with them. " she said . " see I can't do that I'm not good at it" I said. " what are you talking about back in high school you used to be miss popular" she said . " it all changed when I got married " I said . " oh guess who I talked with today" she said. " who ?" I asked. " Kris " she said. " oh really and what did you guys talk about" I asked . 
" about you, Kris is really sad how you ignore him, he's really confused" she said. " well I can't do anything about it " I said. " you know you can , only if you get back with him" she said . " I told you I'm not going to get back with him" I said. " ugh Victoria , later on someone is going to come and steal him" said Amber . I just stood quiet .    
 Next day 
We were on our way to the club. Our boss had rent the place for the whole night for all of us. I wore some jeans because I didn't want to be uncomfortable wearing heals. We got there and almost everyone had arrived. 
We went to greet everyone . " before we start , we still need to wait for the others to come" said the CEO . I went to sit down next to Zhoumi . " hey Victoria " he said and hugged me. " so how has it been being a trainee " he asked. " it's been okay a little tiring " I said. " you want a drink" he asked . " yeah I said. 
Kris POV 
We walked in and the first thing I see is Victoria sitting next Zhoumi . They were drinking and laughing together. " okay every one gather together " said the CEO . I saw Victoria and Zhoumi holding hands and coming towards me. I then saw next to me and she was right there next me. " I just want to say , I'm so proud of everyone, keep working hard , who's ready to party🎉"  he yelled. I went to the second floor and sat down there. I looked below and saw Victoria having the time of her life. " Kris come lets go dance " I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Sehun , Tao and Xiumin . " I don't really like to dance , you guys go I'll stay up here" I said . " if you say so " said Tao and went downstairs with Sehun. Xiumin then sat in front of me. " what's wrong " he asked. I then looked down at Victoria . " look at her she's having fun, she let go of you, maybe it's for you to let go also"