I'm back

Forced to love

Victoria POV
" what does liking me have to do with this , if you really liked me you wouldn't have done that" I said. " I wanted you guys to separate that's why" he said. 
" you're really stupid, me and Kris will never get separated, I love him too much " I said. " I know so that's why I'm leaving after today" he said. " good, I think it's best for the both of us " I said and walked away. I looked back and saw kikwang looking at me. I felt really bad for him. NO! He deserves it😠.
Kris POV
I saw Victoria walk right next to me and she didn't say anything to me or even glance at me. " Vic!" I yelled and nothing.
She must had been dreaming. 
I quickly went up to her. " oh Kris you surprised me" she said. 
Victoria POV 
This whole day I've been kinda sad. I don't know why I just felt bad. When I saw Kris in front of me. " oh Kris you surprised me" I said. " what's wrong" he asked. " why do you ask " I asked. 
" all day you've been out of this world" he said. " it's just I feel bad , I " I said before I was cut off by Kris " kikwang " he said. " how do you know" I asked. 
" I saw all of it, you slapped him , oh I'm so proud of you" he said and pinched my cheek. " Proud ! I feel bad " I said. 
" of course my innocent wife " he said. 
" whatever" . I then saw Kris knee down. 
" Kris what are you doing " I said. 
Kris POV 
I looked down and saw that Victoria's shoe laces were not tied. I knee down "Kris what are you going " she said. " I'm tying  your shoe laces " I said and looked up. 
Victoria POV 
He looked at me with a big smile 😆. How cute I thought. I smiled back at him. I then kneed down and kissed his head. I rapidly got up . " why are you blushing " he said . " am not " I said. 
Months later 
Kris POV 
I woke all happy because it was my birthday. I hoped Victoria remember. I went downstairs and saw Victoria eating.
" what did you do for breakfast " I asked. 
" I didn't cook I'm just eating  cereal " she said. " Do You expect me to eat cereal !" I said. " What else do you want there's nothing in the fridge!" She said. I went to open the fridge and it was empty. She had a point.  " Victoria you know what day it is " I asked. " it's Saturday " she said. " the date " I asked. 
" ummm I think it's the 6 " she said. "right! " I said. 
Victoria POV 
Since yesterday I was preparing for Kris birthday. I thought it was so cute how he was giving me clues that it was his birthday but I was just pretending I didn't know because it was the plan. 
" Victoria are you 100% you don't know what day it is " he asked. " it's November the 6 " I said. " NOO! It's my bir.." 
Kris POV 
" NOO! It's my bir.." I said before I receive a call. " hello " I said. " hey son happy birthday " he said. " at least someone remembers" I said. " what do you mean " he said. " nothing what can I do for you dad" I said. " I need you to come to a meeting in Seoul it's going to be a short one, and maybe make a little party for your birthday " he said. " okay I'll be home in a few minutes " I said and hung up. " what's up" asked Vic . " I'm going to a meeting " I said." Oh " she said. I couldn't believe it my own wife doesn't know my birthday. Mind blown 😱💣. " I'm going to get changed " I said. 
Minutes later 
" I'm leaving !" I yelled while I was by the door. " okay have a good time " she said. " She's not going to give me a good bye kiss😿😔. "Sighs " 
Victoria POV
I made sure he left. I then took out a lot of food . I was going to prepare him a mini party. 
After cooking 
I was done with all the food and now to the decorations. It was a whole lot thing to do. It was also tiring . The last thing was to get myself pretty for Kris. 
Kris POV 
I was out of the meeting with my dad when I receive a called. " happy birthday" they said. " who is this " I said. 
" you're dumb your older brother Luhan " he said. " oh hey how are you doing in the states " I asked. " good I adapted fast over here and you how are you doing on your birthday " he said. "From my wife forgetting my birthday other than that it's all fine " i said. He then then started laughing really hard. 
"It's not funny " I said. " what do you mean yes it is , either way that's why I was calling you" he said. " aight bye hyun " I said and hung up. 
" Kris I want you to come over your and I invited friends to celebrate your birthday " he said. " you should of told me sooner so I bring Victoria. " I said.
" you can call her to come " he said. 
Hours later 
It was past  midnight when I arrived home. I went in when I saw a big poster saying Happy birthday to my beloved hubby !  There were balloons everywhere. I then saw Victoria sleeping on the couch and a cake on the table with presents next to it. I felt bad about it. Me thinking that she forgot my birthday but she made all this for me . I walked in and saw in the kitchen table full with food. I went to Victoria and woke her up. 
Victoria POV 
I felt someone shaking me up. I opened my eyes and saw Kris. I feel asleep. Hurry react ! . I grabbed the horn and blowed it to Kris's face. " Happy Birthday!" I yelled. " it's not my birthday, it's past midnight " said Kris. " it doesn't matter " I said and went to get a lighter in the kitchen. I came back and light up the candles of the cake. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to Krisss Happy birthday to youuu " blow out the candles " I said. 
Kris POV 
I felt so terrible that I came late. Just seeing her sing for me, doing all of this . I was thankful , but I didn't like her seeing going through all that just for me . It should be me doing that instead of her. " oh I'm almost forgot your present " she said all happily. " oh really lets see if you got me something I like" I said. I started opening the present and saw that it was a box of Jordans. " aww Jordans " I said. " I also bought a pair for me so we can wear can together" she said. " okay " I said. " I went up to hug her " thanks and I'm sorry " I said. 
" sorry for what " she said. " being late " I said " won't do it again " I said and kissed her. 
Next Day 
Victoria POV
I woke the next morning and saw Kris eating downstairs. " what did you cook for yourself " I asked. " oh yesterday night I put the food in the fridge that you cooked" he said. " you shouldn't have I was just going to throw it away " I said. 
" what you were it's really delicious " he said. I could see that he felt really bad about it. " yeah since you came late yesterday " I said. " you know it's not my fault my parents made me a party "
He said. " don't remind you didn't invite your wife "  I said. " don't be like that I told I forgot " he said." So you forgot you had a wife for a second , it's like me forgetting I don't have a husband wouldn't you get mad" I said. 
Kris POV
" I know I up " I said giving her a back hug. " so that's why I think we should go out and show off our new pair of shoes" I said. " I don't feel like going outside its to cold " she said. " then how about for coffee " I said. " coffee ?" She said. 
Christmas Eve 
It was early hell and someone wouldn't stop ringing the doorbell . " Kris you go " said Victoria. Ugh I didn't want to curse who ever that was . They wouldn't stop ringing the doorbell " I'm going " I yelled. " how may I help " I said while opening the door. " long time no see little brother " i looked up and saw luhan . " hyun " I said and hugged him. 
" come in , what brings you here " I said. 
" since its holiday seasons I want to come " he said. " but you're not going to our parents house" I said. " I am but first I'm going to spend it with you" he said. " let me go wake up Victoria " I said. " no let her sleep" he said. 
Victoria POV
I woke up and heard voices downstairs. I went downstairs and went to see that Luhan was there. " oh Luhan what are you doing here " I said. " is that how you greet your old friend" he said. " no it's just that I'm shock" I said. " luhan is staying with us just for Christmas " said Kris . " Kris I need you to go to the supermarket, yesterday I forgot to buy somethings  " I said. " okay can you go get me jacket " he said " yeah I'm going" I said.
Kris POV 
I was by the door and Victoria was putting me on my jacket " don't forget nothing " she kept saying. " I won't " I said . " Luhan I'll be back " I said. " okay" he said. " okay I'm leaving " I said and gave Victoria a kiss. " oh my keys " I said. " here you go " said Victoria giving them to me. 
Luhan POV
I knew this was a bad idea . Just seeing them kiss made me jealous. I like Victoria ever since we were friends which was in elementary. I just never could confess to her I didn't have the guts. That day I was going to tell her everything but then I found out Kris liked her. He was my brother I couldn't tell him I liked the same girl. So I stayed away because it was the first time he ever like a girl and I wanted him to have the chance to stay with a wonderful girl like Victoria. So one of the reasons I left was because of that . " so how's the United States " I heard Victoria say. " oh it's fun but not like here" I said." What do you do over there" she asked. I then went up to her. 
Victoria POV 
" what do you do over there " I asked. 
" I'll just practice and hang out with these friends " he said. I looked next to and saw him next to me . I jumped and dropped a plate I was washing . " oh you scared me 😵" I said. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said . " it's okay I'll just clean it" I said. I was walking to go get the broom when I slipped on a piece of broken plate . I closed my eyes tight when I felt arms around me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Luhan.
" are you okay " he asked. I then nodded. Then it got quiet and we kept looking at each other. I then saw that Luhan started closing his eyes and getting close to me . " Luhan what are you doing " I asked. 
Luhan POV 
" Luhan what are you doing " said Victoria. I opened my eyes and saw Victoria really shocked. What was I thinking, I was about to kiss her . I helped her get up. " I'm really sorry Victoria I don't know what happened " I said. 
Victoria POV 
" I'm so sorry, I , really don't know what's wrong " he said. " What are you sorry for " I heard some else say. I turn around at the door and saw Kris . Then me and Luhan stared at each other. "Why were you apologizing to her " he said .