Confession

Forced to love

Kris POV 
She would keep crying. " how can I be so stupid, I feel so dum" she said. " it's not your fault" I said patting her back. She then let go of me. Her eyes were really red and puffy. She then was getting Kleenex from her back pack but she couldn't get it out cause she would just keep crying. " I got it" I said and grabbed it . I then gently wiped her tears with the Kleenex." I thought women were stronger than men" I said. " you're right I shouldn't be crying over a boy it's not worth it " she said.  " thanks , can you" she got cut off by a sound of a door open. 
Victoria 
I then turned around and I saw nickhun and and this girl which I've never seen holding hands. Nickhun was about to say something when " don't , I don't want to hear a explanation and I don't care, just don't ever contact me" I said getting my eyes watering. " Kris can you give me a ride home" I said. " yea " He said and I  continued walking. 
Kris POV 
Nickhun was about to follow her but then I stopped him. 
" you want to cause her more pain" I said. " and since when have you guys been friends" he said. " ever since we are engaged " I said and went to my car. 
I saw Victoria waiting for me outside the car. " get in " I said. " thanks for everything " she said. " see I could be nice it's you never gave me an opportunity " I said. " well who started it" she said. " it was an accident and it's been since 4 grade " I said. " well are we over that" I said. " yep" I said. 
" oh where do you want me to drop you off" I asked her. " what do mean" she said. " don't you remember we got our penthouse today" I said. " aww just go to the penthouse, I'll bring my stuff tomorrow " she said . " oh okay" I said.
Victoria POV 
We got to the building and went in the elevator to the 5th floor. We got to the floor and there was only one door there. 
" that's good we are the only ones who live in this floor" I said. " yea I guess " said Kris. " oh we have to put our fingerprints " I said and put my fingerprint " welcome Victoria " said the the door and I got really surprised and I jumped backwards and Kris grabbed me from the waist. I then opened the door and went in. It was really pretty, it was two floors, it had a hug living room and kitchen. I then went to the bathroom and it had a hot tub. I really need that today.
I went to the living room and Kris was already watching a movie. So I went to the bedroom and I saw the bed was full of flower petals. I just laid down and kept thinking about nickhun. " why did he do that" I thought and started get my eyes watery but I then wiped them out. 
" no I can't cry because of him, either way I was going to break up with him" I thought. I just laid there all sad and then fell asleep.
Kris POV  
I was really liking the movie but I was really hungry. So I ordered some chicken. 
30 minutes later
" knock knock " went the door. " I went to open the door. " it would be 20 dollars" said the guy. " oh okay" I said and gave him the money. I put the chicken down and went up stairs to see if Victoria wanted some. I went in the bedroom and saw Victoria sleeping on the bed. Rights she's  had a bad day today, I thought. I went back downstairs and ate my chicken . 
An hour later 
Victoria POV
I woke up and I saw the sun was already setting from the awesome view in the windows. I went downstairs 
" umm Kris can I borrow some of your clothes" I asked. " yea just look in my clothes" he said. " okay thanks " I said going upstairs again. I opened the luggage and looked for clothes. I found a button black shirt that goes a little upper than my knee with my volleyball shorts.
Kris POV 
I was watching running man downstairs when Victoria came with my button black shirt. I think  she was only wearing that. 
Her tides looked really strong. Wait what I sounded like ert . She then came and sat on the sofa in the other side of me. " do you want to watch something else" I asked. " no it's fine I like watching running man " she said. 
" and who are the guests " she said. 
" super junior " I said. " what really oh swion is on it he's so cute" she said. 
We were watching running man and there were these funny moments.  She would keep laughing really hard. It was nice seeing her smile even though what had happen to her . Then running man finished and I saw Victoria sleeping. She looked cute drooling on the sofa. " have I really fallen for her" I thought. I then picked her up with my arms. I carried her all the way to the bed room. Laid her down and we were really closed. I kept staring at her lips. "Aissh what am I thinking " I said and threw the blanket on her. I then grabbed the other blanket and headed downstairs to sofa. 
Next morning 
Victoria POV 
I woke up and found myself in the bed. 
" did we sleep together " I said all confused. I went downstairs and I saw Kris sleeping on the sofa. " what a relief" I whispered. I went to make me some coffee. " I want some coffee also " said
Kris " oh okay" I said. I then turned around and I saw Kris rubbing  his eye like a baby when they wake up. The coffee was done" here it's ready " I said giving it to him. " thank, but will you be okay going to school " he asked me. 
" yea I'm going to be okay "
I said.  I went upstairs to change into my uniform. I really like the new uniforms they made. It was a blue skirt, with a button shirt with the school signal and a blue ribbon on the collar. I went downstairs and Kris was just wearing a black leather jacket with black pants. 
" how come you never wear uniform " I asked him. " because they're not my stile, and they can't say anything to me since my parents are the owner of the school" he said. " do you want me to give you a ride to school " he asked me. 
" sure" I said. I got my stuff and got in Kris's car. 
🚘..............🏤
We got to school  and I got off Kris's car , and everyone were staring at me👀. I heard them saying " doesn't she have a whole boyfriend, why is she doing in Kris's car" they all whispered to each other. I just kept walking and went inside . I went to my locker , when I opened my locker  there were roses and a letter.  "unbelievable " I said and then Amber came. " oh who gave you those roses" she said. " a jerk " I said. " who" she said. " just follow me" I said. I went down the hallway and there was nickhun. 
I went up to him " did you like them" he said. I then smiled at him. " I knew you would forgive me" he said and was about to hug me. I then slapped the of him. " don't you dare and touch me" I said. " here I don't want your dirty roses and letter" I said. " well they are for you" he said." Well since you don't want them" I said and threw them in the garbage can and the letter I ripped it in pieces and threw it on the floor and left walking with Amber. " did you guys fight" she asked. " no he cheated on me so I broke up with him" I said. " what how could he, you pretty hell that jerk he's going to hear me" she said. " it's the  past , i was going to break up with him either way , I'm engaged with Kris " I said . " wow unnie you're so strong " she said. " I'm not strong but you should never cry over men, you should not show that you are weak " I said. " oh why were you getting off Kris's car" she asked." Don't tell anyone but Kris and I live together " I said. " what really " she said. " yea but it's a secret " I said. 
School ended  
Amber dropped me at my house , I went in and I saw Kris all dressed up. " where are you going " I asked. " dummy to the dance it's today on Friday" he said. " that's right it's the welcome back to school dance they do every year , ugh I'm not going , I don't have a dress" I said. " just wear the dresses you have" he said. " what no even though I am not famous, I am the daughter of one of the biggest companies in the world , plus the girls in the school would be talking " I said. " whatever well I'm leaving " he said. " have fun" I said and I went upstairs. Then I saw a black glittery dress on the bed. It said you owe me one I rapidly took a shower and got ready. Called my driver to bring my baby 
( her Lamborghini ) . 
Kris POV 
I was at the dance with my friends , there just hanging around when the doors opened and I saw Victoria wearing the dress I bought her. She looked so god dam pretty😍😍😍😍😍😍. I wouldn't keep my eyes off her. Then she came towards us. My heart then started beating  fast. She came all smiley.
Victoria POV 
I was with Krystal, Sulli, and all of Kris's friends. " that dress is so pretty where did you buy it" asked Krystal. I then looked at Kris. " umm it's from a famous designer in France " I said. Then luhan said " ugh I'm so bored Vic lets go dance" he said. " ME! Umm sure" I said and he handed his hand . We were dancing when he asked me " how's my brother " " it's not bad" I said. " you guys sleep together " he asked. " noo you think wrong " I said. 
Kris POV 
Why why why did he just ask her to dance with him I thought. They came back and then Victoria slipped on something and was about to fall but I caught her with my arms . 
Victoria POV 
I was walking back and I stepped on something and I felt when I was fall backwards but then someone caught me. 
I looked up and it was Kris. We just kept looking at each other until he said " you owe another one " he said and let me up. 
The dance ended and went home and slept . 
Kris POV 
It was the weekend and I barely saw Victoria cause she would be out or I would . Then it was Monday and school . I was going up stairs when I saw ......