It's all in the past

Forced to love

Victoria POV

We kept on kissing for a long time. It has been 3 years since I haven't felt his lips. I then separated my lips from his and we were both breathing heavily . I walked to his moms room and I had tears falling. I went in and his mom was awake. "What's with all that's screaming " she asked but then she looked at me."omo what's wrong Victoria " she asked. "It's nothing , well I need to leave I hope you feel better" I said and wiped my tears. I walked out of the room and I saw Kris  sitting and Luhan at the same spot shocked. I walked pass Kris and went up to Luhan . "Can you take me to my dorm" I asked."yeah no problem but how come you didn't ask Kris " he asked. "I'll tell you on the way " I said. As I walked I looked backwards and saw Kris looking at us. Please don't misunderstand . 

Kris POV 

I wanted to believe her so badly but how can I not misunderstand she just walked out with Luhan . Instead of asking me to take her home. I touched my lips remembering if of the kiss we just had.. I went back to my moms room. "What happened " she asked. "What do mean" I asked. "I heard someone screaming and then Victoria came in crying" she said."she was crying!" I asked."yeah so what happened" she asked. "I don't want to talk about it" I said . "I just hope you guys get back together" she said. " I doubt that will ever happen now , so please don't talk about her in front of me , I don't care anymore  " I said. 

Victoria POV 

"So he thinks you cheated on him with me while you were married" said Luhan after I told him what happened. "Yeah " I said. "But why you guys kissed then " he asked. "I kissed him to control his anger" I said. "But that looked more than just a kiss😏" he said teasing me. "But do you still like him ? " he asked. "No , I love him, I was actually going to tell everything today but then this happened" I said. "I'm really sorry " he said. "It's okay , I'll talk with him and convince him" I said. 

Next day 

I woke up extra early so I could go to the hospital and visit his mom. I went in and saw his mom on her phone. " hello , good morning " I said and bowed . "What brings you here in the morning "she asked."oh I just want to see if you felt any better , and since I can't come in the afternoon , I bright some food I made it myself" I said and gave her the lunch boxes. "Well I feel much better , and thank you, Kris always told me how well you cooked" she said. I just nodded ☺️. "And what happened with you and Kris I never understood how you guys got divorced " she said. "It's kinda complicated" I said. "You can tell me woman to woman " she said. "After we graduated Kris got a call from the company that they he made it in , but then called him saying that he couldn't because he was married and the only way was by getting divorced , so he said no" I said. "So you sacrificed your marriage so he could make his dream" she said. "Yea, so he could be happy" I said. "But you didn't think that just by having you by his side he is happy" she said. "At time I just didn't want to be a burden to him, that because of me he can't do what he wants " I said. "He loves you a lot for him to think that way, he suffered a lot by not having you by his side" she said. "I suffered too, but when I saw him on T.V I kept thinking I made the right choice" I said . "You really must love him" she said. "There's something else that happened " I said. "What is it " she asked. "After we got divorced I wouldn't come out of my room, I stoped eating to the point I fainted. When I went to the hospital .." I said but then stoped and my eyes started to get watery 😥and my voice got squeaky . "It okay " she said said and hold my hand. "They told me I was pregnant " I then started to sob😰  . "You lost the baby" she said. "Yeah😭" I said and started to cry really bad 😭😭. "Come here" she said and hugged me . 

"It's all my fault!! " I said. "Don't blame yourself " she said. "How can I not, that's why I didn't want to get back with Kris, I felt like he was going to be mad with me since it was my fault, so when I got to the company the first thing I told him was to ignore me" I said. " why do you make things harder for yourself" she said. "I know , then I decided I would tell him everything , if he didn't want to get back with me I would understand " I said. "You think he would reject you" she said. "I don't know right now there's a misunderstanding " I said. Then Kris came in. "What is she doing here" he said. "Yaaa Kris be more respectful , she just came to see me" she said. "Umm it's okay I need to leave already " I said. "Then I'll be leaving " I said and bowed . 

Kris POV 

"What did she want" I asked her. "That's non of your business " she said and grabbed these lunch boxes🍱. "I want some" I said."here " she said and gave it to me. I started eating it and it was so good. " who made it? It's really good" I said . "Victoria did " she said. She still makes the best food ever I thought . It has been so long since I've ate some of here food. "I thought you didn't want to know anything of Victoria " she said. "This is food its different " I said. 

Victoria POV 

It's been 2 days since Kris hasn't  been in the company . And today I saw him walking around the hallway. I followed him around and waited until he was alone. He then entered the practice room. This is it I said to myself. Now is the time to tell him how you feel. I entered inside as I said "Kris we need to talk." 

"Look Victoria I have no reason to talk to you." 

He said and I got closer to him. "Kris please listen to me" I begged . "Victoria look, whatever happened between you and my brother I don't care anymore. It's all in the pass okay, but for now on let's just ignore each other and pretend that nothing happened between us" he said and  walked out. "Kris wait!!, Kris please" I kept yelling and crying  but he continues walking . " I still LOVE YOU!!!" I yelled and cried