honeymoon part 2

Forced to love

Sorry I didn't update fast I had finals but now I'm on winter break so I'll try to write faster 

 

Victoria POV 
We kept kissing and my tears would keep falling. We then separate and he put his hands on my face . " I'm sorry , I'm really sorry " he said wiping my tears with his thumb. " I won't do it anymore I swear that the only girl I will look at is you" he said. I then just smiled and he hugged me. " let's go to sleep it's getting late already " he said and carry me to the the bed. 
Few minutes later
" I promise I will spent every second of life with you" he said. " me too " I said and kissed him on his cheeks. " good night " I said. " good night " he said. 
Next day 
" Victoria wake up we have to go" I heard Kris say. " what is it"I said sleeping. " I have a surprise for you" he said." Really what is it" I quickly stood up. " i don't know " he said with a kids face. " huh Krissss tell me" I whined. "No" he said. " hurry up get changed." He said. " okay I'm going" I said. 
30 minutes later. 
" why are we getting on a boat are we going back to Korea " i said with a sad face. " it's a surprise " he said. " aish" I said. 
15 minutes 
The boat stopped and we got off . " I reserved this island just for us " he said. 
" really so it's just us two in here , wait what if we get stuck here" I said. " we won't they'll come and pick up us tomorrow " he said. " wow let's go in the house" I said running towards it. I went in side and the bed was decorated with roses. Aside was a little kitchen. And we we floating on the water. " it's so pretty " I said. We went outside and there was two chairs with a big umbrella and a table with fruits. I went to sit down and relax.
Kris POV
I saw Victoria sleeping all peacefully. I went down to sit down next to her and kissed her forehead. Then laid next to her and fell asleep. 
Hour later 
I woke because of the sun hitting my face. " Victoria my love wake up" I whisper in her ear. " let me sleep" she said. " no " I said and then bit her ear. 
She then turned around and I bit her lips. " cherry " I said. " yea how you know" she said. " wake up now" I said and gave her a kiss. I stood up and saw that I was tan hell . Then Victoria stood up also " oh I got sun block let me go get it " she said . She came back with it " let me put it for you " she said pouring sunblock on her hand . " close your eyes " she said.  She then had her hands all over my face. She then slapped me arms and rubbed them. " you have weak arms to be a man." She said. " give me that I'll do instead " I said. 
" let's play rock paper scissor and who ever loses will have to give the winner a piggy back ride " she suggested. " no I always loose " I said. " come one" she said doing her aigo. " fine Rock Paper Scissors ." I looked down and saw Victoria with a scissor and me with a rock. " Ha ! I won " I said. " wow , even though I'm your wife you still didn't loose" she said. " a game is a game" I said. " get on" she said. I then put my arms around her neck and jumped . " so this is how it feels having a piggy back ride" I said. " feels good to right " she said. 
" how does it feel down there" I asked. 
" it's tiring " she said. 
Victoria POV 
Omg he was really heavy. " I'm kinda disappointed " he said. " why" I asked.
" because I was expecting you to wear a bikini " he said. " you're such a ert " I I said. " that's not being a ert if you're my wife" he said. I then let him go and he fell. " what now" he said. " I'm tired 😩." I said. " okay get on" he said and knee down. " this is much better" I said. 
We got back and Kris was outside laying down playing games on his phone. I was inside looking for something in my luggage. " found it , Kris get ready for it" 
Kris POV 
" Kris I got a surprise for you " yelled Victoria from inside. " really " I yelled back . " look " she said. I put my phone away and looked up. 😱😱😱I was really shocked. My mouth was open wide. She was wearing a bikini. " so how does it look" she asked. " i think you should wear that everyday " I said. " really then should show my body to every boy" she said. " I mean at our house only I can see you no other boy can because if they do I'm beating their " I said. She then laid on the other chair next to me. I handed my hand. " what " she said. " I want you to hold my hand " I said. She then put her hand on mine and I hold on to it tightly. 
Next day 
Victoria POV 
 We were back to the hotel packing all of our stuff. Back to our miserable life. " Kris you ready" I yelled. " wait before we leave I want to give you a little something " he said. He took out a red box. " open it " he said. I took the box and opened it. Inside there was a bracelet. " it's beautiful " I said. " did you like it " he said. " yeah thank you " I said and hugged him. " oh we're taking a passenger airplane cause my dad is using the private jet" he said. " you should of told me I could of got mine" I said. " oh well to late let's go cause the airplane leaves at 12:30 . " he said. 
During the flight 
Kris fell asleep as always. I stood up to go to the bathroom when I bumped into someone. " I'm sorry" I bowed. " Victoria no need for an apology " I heard him say. " oh kikwang hey you're going back to Korea " I said. " oh yea I want to go see a girl " he said. " your girlfriend " I said. " not exactly she has a boyfriend already " he said. " that I hope you get her" I said. " I do too" he said. Then I felt someone grab my waist and kiss me on my check. Kris I thought. " oh hey Kris " said kikwang. " hey kikwang " said Kris. " I was going to the bathroom I'll see you back at the seats" I said and went to the bathroom. I went back to my seat and sat down. " so what did he say to you " asked Kris . " nothing we just greeted each other why are you jealous" I said. " yea that's right I am is there a problem with that" he said. 
At airport 
" it looks cold outside and I didn't bring a sweater and I'm on shorts" I said. " here wear my sweater, " he said putting on me. " thanks " I said. 
" come on the driver is here" he said holding my hand.  
At the house 
" it's so good being back to our house" I said laying on the sofa. " do you want to go somewhere " said Kris  bringing drinks . " no I want to stay at home" I said. " I know something we can do" he said. " what " I asked. " you can go put on you bikini " he said. I just stared at him . " okay some other time" he said but then started leaning towards me. " then how about we go take a shower together " he said. " okay call" I said. 
" really " he said. " no you pabo " I said smacking him. " Omg Vic it's been 2 months and we haven't had anything" he said. " anything what " I said . " you know any .. any ." " any what Kris " I rose my voice. " forget Vic " he said. "Kris if you really love me you can wait" I said. " and I do love you and a lot even more than my life but you have to understand I'm a man" he said. " and I'm a woman, Kris look just wait a little longer " I said holding his hands. " okay" he said and I gave him a kiss. He then went into a french kiss. " it's been along time since we haven't kiss like this " he said. " you miss it " I said . " yea " he said and kissed me . 
Next day 
We were on our way to school today. We got to the school and we got off with our hands locked . He dropped me off at my classroom " okay see you later " he said and gave me a peak on my lips. " behave good" I said. I went in my classroom and went to sit with Krystal. " aww you guys are so cute , how come you didn't come all this week " she said. " because I was in Maldives with Kris " I said. " no way it was yours guys honeymoon " she said. 
" yep " I said. " you have to tell all about it " she said. 
During the day 
I was in my biology class and Kris still haven't arrived. When someone came behind me and cover my eyes with their hands. " Kris " I said. " how you know " he said. " I just do" I said. He then kiss my cheeks. " ewww don't that I front of everyone " teased Tao . " I can do what ever I want " he said and started kissing me all over me. " okay class to your seat" said the teacher . Kris went to sit down in front of me. " okay we have a new student , can you please come in" said the teacher.  " please introduce yourself " said the teacher. I really couldn't see the new student because I had my head down. All I could hear were the girls saying " oh he's really handsome" they would say. " class please be quiet " said the teacher " hey guys well my name is kikwang " I heard him say