Surprise !

Forced to love

 3 years later 
Victoria POV 
" mom hurry up its on" I yelled. " I'm going " she said running to the couch. 
" what song are they going to perform " asked my mom. " history "  I said. 
" look there's Luhan I remember he used to come to our house to do projects with you " said my mom. " yeah , look there's Kris " I then grabbed the pillow and hugged it tight. He looked the same, he hasn't changed anything at all. Ever since he debuted I been the biggest fan I could be since that's all I can support him since I'm not there next to him. 
Then i heard the door bell . " Mom pause it , I'm a get the door " I said and stood up. I opened the door and saw Amber , Krystal , Luna , and Sulli . " what are you guys doing here " I asked. "We need to talk to you " said Krystal. " mom record it for me " I yelled and went upstairs to my room. " what is it you guys needed to  talk about" I said. " there's an audition and we want to go" said Amber . " you guys want me to audition with you guys , 
yeah why not I'll go" I said. " really you'll go " said Sulli . " yeah what if we get in and we become famous you never know , but what company are we auditioning " I asked . " SM Entertainment " said Luna. " I can't do it then " I said. " Aish, we knew  if we told you wouldn't do it" said Krystal . " and you guys know perfectly why, I'm sorry but I can't , but you guys can still go and audition " I said. " we can't do it without you Victoria , who knows we may get in and you can get back with him" said Amber . " I would never get back with him even if we audition and made it in " I said. " Victoria why do you think that way , you sometimes get me mad" said Krystal.  " just looks at your room, it's full of posters of them , you've bought their album , went to the showcase " said Luna " that's different I'm just trying to support him, you think he'll get back with when I tell him , I got divorce with you so you'll become famous, then I got depressed and didn't know I was pregnant , because of that I lost the baby, and third my dad made a deal with the CEO of the company so they'll let him in " I said. " he should be thankful " said Amber . " don't do it for him but for yourself for us " said Sulli . " I'm sorry I just can't , I can't do it " I said. " well the audition is on Tuesday if you decide to come we will be there " said Amber and they left. 
Tuesday 
Amber POV 
" I can't believe that she didn't come " I said. " it would be hard on her if we did made it in understand her " said Luna . 
" but still , I bet that if Victoria got in she would get back with him ." I said. " but she doesn't want to for some reason" said Krystal . " maybe she's scared that if she tells him the truth he'll hate her " said Sulli . " I don't know she's weird " I said. " y'all talking about me " we heard someone say. " we looked back and saw Victoria . " what are you doing here" I said. 
Victoria POV 
" you guys were right , I should do this for me not , I shouldn't let no one stop me " I said. " that's more like you " said Krystal . 
Sehun POV 
" we need to be in the first floor now , there's new trainees and everyone is going to welcome them" said Suho . 
" I hope they're girls , I'm tired of just being boys " I said  . " me too, especially if they're really pretty " said Kai . " to bad the members aren't here" I said . I know , lately we haven't seen them , they are always busy in China " said Chanyeol . " let's go they're waiting " said Suho . They were all waiting in front of the door when 5 young ladies came in. I couldn't believe who was in front of me. 
" Sehun don't over react " whispered Suho in my ear. I didn't care though. 
" Victoria !! " I screamed and went To hug her.
Victoria POV
I then saw Sehun coming towards me pushing all the people around. He was taller, handsome , I barley recognize him. " Sehun is that you " I said when he was close to me. " yeah it's me " he said and he hugged me. " do you know each other" asked the CEO . " yeah we all went to the same school that's Amber , Sulli , Krystal and Luna " he said and then went to hug them. I then saw his other members come but I didn't see Kris. " how about you guys show them around since you guys are close" said the CEO . They showed around the studios and the dance practice rooms. After that we met our manager and he took us to our dorm. 
Exo k dorm Sehun POV 
" when is Kris coming " I asked  . " why" said Suho . " I just can't wait to see Kris's expression when he sees Victoria." I said. " do you think they'll get back together" asked D.O . " they will , do you know how much Kris loves her, once he sees her he'll do anything to get back with her" said Kai . " yaa what if we make Kris jealous " I said. " what do mean" asked Kai. " when he comes back , we'll be all close with Victoria" I said. " you know Kris will get mad" said Suho . " let's not tell him that she's here" said Kai . " yeah , don't text him or call him " I said. " he's going to hate you guys for doing this" said Suho . 
 Weeks later 
Kris POV
I was in an airplane on my way back to Korea . When I got a text from Sehun 
" we got a surprise for you." That's weird I thought . They're probably just going to do a prank or something.
We arrived to the airport and as usual waiting for there. We got inside our manager's van and then Tao said " hyun there's a huge surprise for when we get there." "Where at the dorm " I asked . 
" no at the company " said Xiumin. " at the company , you guys better not be up to something " I said. 
At the company
" hyun hurry up , we have to hurry " said Tao and pulled me. " why are you  in a rush " I asked . We then stopped in front of the CEO's office . " Tao what are you doing we can't just go in " I said. " there's some special inside " he said and opened the door. . He pulled inside " Tao what are yo..." I said when my whole body froze . I couldn't believe who was in front of me.