from the beginning

Forced to love

Main cast 
Victoria ( Song Qian ) 
Kris ( Wu Yi Fian) 
Luhan 
Supporting role 
Sulli
Krystal 
Amber 
Luna 
Exo M 
Exo K 
Nickhun 

Flash back 
Narrator POV 
Song Qian mom had die when she was born and her dad when she was 7. Wu Yi Fian both parents had died in a car accident when he was 7 also. Wu Yi Fian  and Song Qian ended up in the same orphan. They became best friend because they one thing in common. They both liked singing, their dream had always been wanting to be an idol. They would both travel together and have each other. 
There was even a time when Wu Yi Fian got all the money he could to buy Victoria a toy ring. He gave her the ring and she never took it off. A year flew fast until Wu Yi Fian's dad boss came to adopt him. Wu Yi Fian's dad had been the right hand of the president of a big company, and that president had been looking for Wu Yi Fian . Wu Yi Fian and Song Qian  knew they were going to come and get Wu Yi Fian so they made an escape plan in the morning. They actually did escape and everyone were looking for them , while they were walking in the edge of the ocean. They then saw black cars coming and started running. The cars caught up and separated them. Wu Yi Fian and Song Qian would keep scream "please don't take us apart" while crying. While the were separating them Kris slowly took Victoria's ring off. They then got Wu Yi Fian in the car and left. Wu Yi Fian then left China and went to Korea to study there and be an idol there . The president had an older son so they got raised together as brothers. Few months later Song Qian's uncle also found her and took her. Her uncle didn't have a daughter but she did have a wife. She also went to Korea and got raised over there. Song Qian  would call them mom and dad. Ever since they have been trying to look for each other.
Victoria POV 
It was going to be the first day of school🏤.So I woke up extra early to take a shower , do my hair and makeup. I couldn't wait I would see my friends, my boyfriend, and Luhan. Even though I'm dating Nickhun I've always had a crush on Luhan ever since I was in 4th grade . He has a younger brother Kris. Ugh I can't stand him we are always fighting. There was even a time when we got a week of detentions. We are like the oil and water. 
His older brother on the other side is nice , a gentle man, and handsome. I was ready for school when my mom told me " Vic don't stay after school we got plans for dinner" she said. " oh okay bye mom" I said. I got on the drivers car. " to. school pls" I said. " yes miss" he said. 
I been going to the richest school in Korea. You could only go to that school if you were rich , it's from kindergarten up to senior year. Actually Luhan's dad is the owner of the school. I'm really thankful to my parents I get to go to the best school and I can be an idol, my dreams. I'm actually in a group with my best friends Luna , Krystal, Amber and Sulli we called each other F(x). We are very popular boy follow us around a lot. Actually Luhan is in a group also they call themselves EXO, I'm good friends with all them except Kris and he is the leader. Nobody knows I'm a big fan of them. I got to school and Amber came running towards me " viiictttooirriaaa" she screamed. " hey" I said and I hugged her. " so how was your vacation " I asked. " it was crazy let me tell you about it" she said.
Kris POV 
I got ready for the first day of school and I had to look handsome. " hyuuunnggg" I screamed to Luhan. " coming " he said. We got to the drivers car, " hey you better not start the whole thing with Victoria, you're fighting with a girl" said Luhan. " it's just a game but I'll try to but if she starts it's not my fault " I said. 
" Kris let me ask you something " he said. " what" I said." Do you like Victoria?" He said. " ewww no not my type " I said. " you don't have a type remember you've never had a girlfriend" he said. "What ever " I said. We got to the school and and there she was Victoria 😒. " Victoria " called Luhan. 
" oh hey Luhan " she said. " oh come here" said Luhan and hugged her. 
Victoria POV
" oh come here" said Luhan and hugged me. I was really shocked. He then started playing around with my hair. 
" hey don't mess with my hair I just did it today" I said. " oh I'm sorry" he said fixing it. " oh hey ugly" I heard Kris say. 
" Kris stop be nice" said Luhan , while I just ignored him. " well I'm going" I said. 
" okay then I'll see you at the auditorium" he said. I was in the hallway when Nickhun came toward me. " hey bae " he said and kissed me. " I missed you" I said while he was holding my waist. " how was your vacation " I said. 
" boring without you " he said. " do you want to go to the auditorium together " I said. " yeah let's go " he said holding my hand. We got there and sat with my members. Me and Nickhun had been dating for almost a year. We had never had any problems. 
" welcome back now you are now seniors" said the principal. 
After that 
The talk ended and we went to class. I had biology next. I went to sit with Krystal until the teacher said" okay we have assigned seats, first we have Victoria and Kris " " ugh can I sit someone else teacher" I asked. " nope sorry Victoria." She said and I went to sit down. I actually feel asleep during the class. The bell rang and I saw Kris smirking. " what" I said. " look at yourself " he said. I took out my mirror and my face was all marked with sharpie. " aisshhhh " I screamed and he left running. " Krystal cover me" I said. 
Minutes later 
" so he marked your face while you were sleeping" said Nickhun laughing . " why are you laughing should you be fighting with him right now cause what he did to your girlfriend " I said. " that's between you two , you guys have always fight ever since the 4 grade so I'm not going to get in between" he said. 
After school  
When school ended I went straight home cause my mom told me too. I then went to sleep. 
Hour later 
My mom came to wake me up to get ready and go somewhere. " Vic I need to talk with you" said my mom. " what is it" I said. " well remember when you were 15 you agree that your dad and I would do a arrange marriage because of our company " said mom. " yea and we also agreed that he would have to be handsome" I said. " well today is the day and that means that you'll have to break up with Nickhun " she said. " okay then I'll try to break up with him soon" I said and getting my eyes watery. " I know it's not going to be easy but that's why we told you not to get in a relationship " she said. " I know mom" I said.  
Kris POV 
" Kris get ready we are going to have guests " said my mom. " uh okay" I said turning off my game. " whose going to be the guest" I asked my brother. 
" I don't know but my mom said it was pretty girl" he said. 
Victoria POV 
I got there and it was Luhan's house. 
" mom why are we here" I asked. " you'll see" my dad said. " ring dong" my dad rung on the bell. Then a man and a women came out " welcome" the lady said. " thank you" we all said. In back of them I saw Luhan and Kris. " your daughter is much prettier then I thought she would be" she said. " thank you" I said. We went in and I whispered to my mom " why are we here" I asked her. 
" you're going to get married with him" she said. I couldn't believe I was going to get married with Luhan .😍