Jeju Island

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter


---------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

"Is everybody here ? " Mrs Jung asked the noisy crowd assembled outside the school gate .

"Yes ! " The students echoed.

"Wait ! One of us is still not here yet ! " Baekhyun shouted . Everyone turned their attention towards him .

"And who is that ? " Mrs Jung asked .

"Seyeon ! " Baekhyun replied .

Mummers came from the crowd . Just as Baekhyun was about to scoop out his phone to call Seyeon , she arrived .

"Sorry I'm late ! " Seyeon apologised while trying to catch her breath . All that running sure drained much of her energy .

"Well since everyone is here , up the bus we go ! " Mrs Jung announced .

Everyone scattered up the bus and got settled down within minutes . Fortunately for Baekhyun, Seyeon was in the same bus . That meant that he would not have to deal with the constant bugging of the girls in his class . Being popular is one thing , but being annoyed is another . At least Seyeon wouldn't pester him like the other girls would .

"Why are you so late? I had to shout across the whole cohort to tell Mrs Jung that you were still not present yet you know ! It was so embarrassing gosh . " Baekhyun said as he sat down beside Seyeon .

"Ha , thanks man . You know actually , you guys could have gone off without me . " Seyeon commented .

Baekhyun frowned . " And leave you here alone in Seoul ? No way Oh Seyeon . At least that's something that Byun Baekhyun won't do . Besides , you paid for this trip right ? Are you sure you can bear to let the money go to waste like that ? "

Baekhyun was right . Seyeon knew she wouldn't bear to waste her money just like that . In addition, it was sort of borrowed from Sehun since she had to delay the payment date in order to pay for the trip .

"By the way , why do you look so pale ? Did you fall sick again ? " Baekhyun asked anxiously .

Seyeon nodded lightly , plugging in her earphones . "Yeah , kinda I guess ? Wasn't feeling too well this morning but I took some fever medicine so I'm pretty sure the fever will subside soon . No worries . "

"What ? And you still came ? Seriously ? " Baekhyun asked as he unplugged the earphones in Seyeon's ear .

"Well , you were the one who asked me if I could bear wasting my money so ... yeah ? That's the ultimate reason . Anyway it's nothing much , I'm sure I will get well soon . " Seyeon argued .

Baekhyun was left speechless . He didn't want Seyeon to waste her money, but health always comes first , and that is one thing that Seyeon always fails to understand .

"Alright you beat me to this okay ? Stick with me , though . I don't want something bad happening to a sick camper . " Baekhyun said softly .

Seyeon smiled and plugged her earphones back in .

--------------------------------

" What ? Why Mr Park ? "

"I had to lie to her for some personal reasons , so I hope all of you can cooperate with me on this bit . It's just when my sister's around though . You all can still call me Mr Oh when she's not around . " Sehun explained .

"It will be hard to switch between both names but we will try our best , Mr Oh . " One of the staff assured.

Sehun smiled and nodded . "Thank you. That's all for today , you may all continue with your respective duties."

Everyone got up to leave one by one as the meeting room started to empty slowly , leaving only Chanyeol and Sehun behind .

"Oh Sehun , what is this , you found your sister and you didn't tell me anything about it ? Wow , I'm so happy. " Chanyeol complained .

"Park Chanyeol , do I really have to tell you every single little thing that happened to me ? " Sehun retorted .

"No but ... Hey , is that really your sister ? " Chanyeol asked , pointing towards the screen .

"Yeah , is there a problem ? " Sehun questioned .

"Not really ... but she's really pretty . " Chanyeol snickered .

Sehun sat up and hit his friend's arm . " Don't you dare hit on her Park Chanyeol. "

"Woah chill bro ! I didn't say anything . " Chanyeol defended . " By the way , did you tell her that your name was Park Sehun or something ? Since we have to address you as Mr Park when she's around . "

"Nope , I told her I'm Park Chanyeol . " Sehun replied .

Chanyeol's eyes widened . "What ! Park Chanyeol ? Wow you're even stealing my name now ? If you are Park Chanyeol then what am I ? Oh Sehun ? "

"No , don't even say you're Oh Sehun . She knows that Oh Sehun is the President of this company and I used your name to cover up as the President's Personal Assistant . Don't you dare ruin my plan . " Sehun warned .

"Well then who am I ? In case I meet her somehow, do I tell her I have no name ? "

Sehun face palmed himself . "Think friend think . You can come up with another name right ? Like Kim Jong In ? "

"I don't really want to use that name but well , since I really have no choice , okay then . " Chanyeol shrugged . "Anyway , you're dating Eunsang now right ? "

"How ... how did you know ? " Sehun asked nervously .

Please log in to read the full chapter