Lying To Keep You By My Side

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV
There , before Seyeon , stood the SM buidling . Just by looking at it , Seyeon felt so intimidated and out of place . She looked at herself from head to toe , before looking back up .

Just then , she was greeted by an unfamiliar face which was just inches away from hers . Instinctively , she flinched and yelped .

"Oops , I'm sorry ! Did I scare you ? " Chanyeol asked .
"Huh ? Er.. Yea..Yeah I'm alright . I just got a scare by your sudden appearance . " Seyeon replied , fixing her blouse .

" Ha, I don't look that bad do I ? Anyway, what are you doing in front of the company ? Are you a fan of any of the groups here or ... do you happen to be looking for someone ? " Chanyeol asked , smiling widely .

* She's cute gosh ... but why does she remind me of someone ?* Chanyeol thought , waiting for Seyeon's answer .

"Erm ... I ..."

Just as she was about to reply , she felt a grip around her arm . She looked up and her eyes met with Sehun's .

"Sorry bro , my guest . Go for lunch now and stop flirting . " Sehun said to Chanyeol before pulling Seyeon with him into the office building .

Chanyeol pouted and left for lunch .
-----------------------------

Sehun led Seyeon all the way into his office and sat her down on the sofa .

"So ... did you get the food ? " Sehun asked , sitting down beside Seyeon .

Without a word , Seyeon upacked the food and prepared the utensils for Sehun . She laid the utensils on the table , sat a distance away from Sehun and looked at him . " You can eat now ."

Surprised , Sehun nodded his head and started eating . " You sure are fast . "

"Of course , I work in a restaurant . These are the basics ." Seyeon replied , getting up . " Enjoy your meal , I will get going now . Text me your order again tomorrow . "

Before Seyeon could leave , Sehun stood up and grabbed onto her arm . " Where are you rushing off to ? If you are not going anywhere after this can't you wait till I'm finished with my food ? I don't want to eat alone . "

Seyeon rolled her eyes . " Ahjussi , I believe you're old enough to eat alone and in case you didn't know , I have to work . "

"But you're working at night aren't you ?" Sehun commented , pushing Seyeon back down on the sofa . " I will fetch you there later , so don't worry about being late for work and just focus on acompanying me here , got it ? "

Having no other choice , Seyeon laid back on the sofa as she waited for Sehun to finish his meal . She scanned around the room , awestruck .

* Gosh , thi

Please log in to read the full chapter