3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

" Seyeon ... All I need is 3 steps , just 3 steps to fall for you . "

Seperated when their parents divorced , Sehun seeks to find his long-lost sister after 12 years . Finally , Sehun managed to meet her . However , seeing how Seyeon detests her family members whom she believed was not around anymore , Sehun couldn't bring himself to tell her the truth . As Sehun tries to enter her life slowly , step-by-step , he finds himself developing feelings he should never have . While for Seyeon , what happens when she finds out that her days are numbered ?

"But Sehun , she's your sister ! Oh Seyeon is your sister ! " " I know ! I'm well aware ... But my heart isn't listening to me . I can't help it but care for her more than a brother should."

Foreword

Hi all! This is my first fanfiction on wattpad and I've recently decided to upload it to AsianFanfics as well in hope of reaching out to more readers! Do support me and I will try my best to not let any one of you down:)

If you guys prefer to read it on Wattpad, click here :)

Oh Sehun as Oh Sehun - 23, CEO of Seoul's biggest company , SM Entertainment (Inherited from his Father) . A cold and young CEO who lives alone after the death of his Father .

Krystal Jung as Oh Seyeon - 17 , high-schooler , sister of Oh Sehun. Lives independently in a rented house on the rooftop . Usually bubbly and cheerful ; keeps her problems and hardships to herself .

Byun Baekhyun as Byun Baekhyun - 18 , average high-schooler , Seyeon's best friend . Became friends with Seyeon since middle school . Seyeon's only comfortable company .

Other Characters :

Lee Minji - A girl with a hidden story behind her. Once Seyeon's ultimate bully, but became her close friend after an event.

Park Chanyeol as Park Chanyeol - Sehun's worker and best friend ; loves to joke around and tease Sehun , but plays an important role in supporting Sehun's independent life .

Lee EunSang - Sehun's secretary , who eventually became his girlfriend .

 

Other EXO members and characters will appear from time to time (: