Familiarity (2)

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV
*Knock knock*

Seyeon woke up at the sound of her metal door banging against the door ledge . She dragged her body off the bed and headed towards the door .

"Hey Oh Seyeon ! Where were you the whole night after work ? I thought I told you to call me once you reached home ? I called you the whole night but you didn't answer ! Did you know how worried I was ? " Baekhyun asked .

"*Yawns*... It's a long story . You didn't have to come all the way here so early in the morning to say that . " Seyeon replied lazily and walked back into her room .

Baekhyun entered and closed the door behind him . Just then , he noticed a bag of medicine on the table . * Is that woman sick ? * He thought , walking over to the table .

"Seoul General Hospital ... HOSPITAL ?! " Baekhyun gasped .

"HEY BAEK CAN YOU SHUT UP ! " Seyeon shouted from her room .

Baekhyun stomped into Seyeon's room . " Oh Seyeon , did you go to the hospital yesterday ? What for ? Were you sick ? "

Seyeon groaned . "I told you it was a long story ... now just go away and let me sleep ."
Not giving up until he gets a proper answer , Baekhyun sat on Seyeon's bed and pulled the girl up before placing one hand on her forehead .

"HEYYYY WATCHU DOING GO AWAY AND LEMME SLEEEEPPPP PLEASEEE . " Seyeon complained .

"Seyeon ! You are sick ! But why is your medicine untouched ? Get up now and I will cook something for you to eat first before you take your medicine . " Baekhyun commented , dragging Seyeon out of bed .

After leading her to the sofa , Baekhyun went on to cook . However , when he opened the fridge , it was almost empty , with only a few lunchboxes of leftover food .

"Wow Oh Seyeon you really ... can you stop making people worry about you so much ? " Baekhyun said sounding rather annoyed . "Stay there and don't try to move about . I will head over to the market to get some groceries. I will be back soon so YOU , stay there okay ? Move an inch away from the sofa and you will get it from me later . "

Seyeon nodded as Baekhyun left the house in a jiffy .

A few minutes later , another knock came .

*So fast ? * Seyeon thought as she got up to open the door .

"Hi ! " Sehun greeted , grinning .

"And what are you doing here so early in the morning ? " Seyeon asked .

"To check on you , " Sehun replied while removing his shoes and entering the house . " And I also bought breakfast before you take your medication . "

Seyeon raised a brow . *Why is he so concerned about me ? *

"Erm ... thanks ? But I already have someone preparing breakfast for me so I guess ... you can eat that yourself ? " Seyeon said

Please log in to read the full chapter