An Excuse , Just To See You

3 Steps To Loving You (EXO FANFICTION)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N : DOUBLE UPDATE !!! *CHEERS* Decided to upload right after I wrote it heheh (: ENJOY ! 

--------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

"Okay , back to your places students . I have an important announcement to make ." The homeroom teacher  , Mrs Jung ordered , hitting her long metre ruler against the blackboard .

Everybody shuffled to their seats and sat down quietly , waiting for Mrs Jung to speak .

" The school have organised a trip to Jeju Island next week , so I would need every one of you to inform your parents and pay the amount as stated on the consent form by tomorrow . " Mrs Jung said , passing down the forms .

"Mrs Jung , can I excuse myself from this trip ? " Seyeon asked as the whole class turned to look at her .

Minji smirked , folding her arms in front of her chest as she leaned back on her chair .

" Unfortunately , this is a compulsory trip and the principal asked for every single student to be involved . " Mrs Jung replied

Upon hearing her teacher's reply , Seyeon laid her head on the table and blew her bangs out of the way . * I have not even got the money to repay Ahjussi , how am I supposed to pay for this trip . Ahhhh this is so frustrating . * Seyeon thought , looking out of the window and supporting her head with both of her hands .

Baekhyun knew that Seyeon had a problem , though he wasn't sure what it was . He glanced over at Seyeon and sighed .

--------------------------------

" Is anything bothering you ? You look so distracted throughout the whole period . " Baekhyun asked , sitting down at the seat in front of Seyeon's . 

Seyeon shook her head and smiled weakly .

" Of course she has a problem , money problems , right ? " Minji appeared suddenly and asked .

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and looked at her . " Why don't you mind your own business and stop bothering Seyeon ? You can make the world a better place if you learn to shut up when you are supposed to ."

Minji scoffed . " Me ? Shut up ? Oppa , I'm actually helping you ! I'm sure Oh Seyeon will borrow money from you soon . '

"Even so , it has nothing to do with you so please just go away will you ? " Baekhyun replied , feeling rather irritated .

"Fine , don't say I didn't warn you - that girl's a . " Minji said , pointing at Seyeon before turning away .

"You ..." However , before Baekhyun could argue any further , Seyeon stopped him . 

" It's okay ByunBaek , ignore her ." Seyeon said softly , slightly hurt by Minjil's insult .

" Is she right ? Are you facing financial issues ? If you need,I can pay for this trip for you first , since I have some extra funds in my bank account . So ..."

"No it's okay ... it's okay . I will find my way so don't worry about it . I'm sure your parents don't like you lending money to me either ." Seyeon assured before leaving the classroonm .

Again , Baekhyun felt so useless . When will Seyeon ever accept his help ?

Please log in to read the full chapter